Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Violet Harmon  I_vote_lcapViolet Harmon  I_voting_barViolet Harmon  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Violet Harmon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Violet Harmon
Newb
Newb
Violet Harmon

Violet Harmon  Empty
PostSubject: Violet Harmon    Violet Harmon  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 9:31 pm

Violet Julia Harmon

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: brown
Eyes: brown
Height: 5'3
Figure: petite
Other: tattoo of a dragon on right hip
Clothing: big hats, very jackie o hara

::Info::
Family: Violet was raised by her Aunt Lucinda after her parents were brutally and maliciously murdered in front of her when she was only 7 years old. She is an only child and only knows one family member, which is her aunt.
Personality: Violet may seem like an innocent little angel, but she is the spawn of Satan in a cute little package. She comes from a dark family so her soul is as dark as her parents. Her parents were brutally murdered in front of her. She often goes into depressive mood wings which consist of her muttering to herself about a darkness coming. She is often depressed and doesnt care who sees it. She will however, fight to the death for the ones she loves. While she was raised in a loving and caring enviornment, something isnide her sould burned with a dark rage of hatred that seemed to eat away at all that kindness that tried to enter her body. Like a disease from the inside
Strengths: Creeping people out, drawing,
Weakness: focusing on the positive things in life, behaving herself
Dislikes: preppy people, going outside
Dream: That her parents would not want her to give up on life

History: Violet was raised by her Aunt from the age of 7 until her 18th birthday. When she turned 18, she moved out and found a flat of her own in central london. She got a job as a bartender at a local pub called the tilted leprachaun, a Irish themed bar and pub in downtown london. She deals with weirdos and drunks hitting on her all day and night which drives her insane. She suffers from depression and dark mood swings as well which do not help her control her temper when she really needs to.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Im an old member

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.
Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.
A carrot
The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
A chicken leg
A flashlight
Book of matches
A rubber duck
a raincoat

Violet looked across the street and saw the doctor. She didnt know what to do. She searched throw her backpack and found a couple of items. She took out the doctors sonic screwdriver and attatched it to her flashlight to create a giant beam so she could easily cross the road without any risk on interaction with the Vashta Nerada.
Back to top Go down

Violet Harmon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: