Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Regeneration I_vote_lcapRegeneration I_voting_barRegeneration I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Regeneration

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:09 pm

Xeltia sat in her flat, her blue laptop in front of her. On the screen was a warehouse, which, unknown to everybody but her and certain Timelord trapped on Gallifrey, was filled with Time Bombs. 

Today was the day.

"Timothy to Xeltia, Timothy to Xeltia, are we ready?"
Xeltia picked up the radio, pressing the talk button.

"Affirmative."
She tossed the radio onto the coffee table in front of her, smirking at the screen in front of her. 

"Three..."

"Two.."

"One."

The ground shook from the explosion only a mile away, the residents of London screaming, running either towards the explosion or away from it. 

VWROOSH VWROOSH!

Xeltia jumped up from the couch, skipping to her front door, opening the door, running to a certain coffee shop.

~Right. Now, you better keep your promise, Shoji.~
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:25 pm

When the explosion went off, Mal was left to cower underneath the counter of the coffee shop.  It had been a busy day, and now she was left in a shop where her customers were going crazy.  They screamed and crashed into things and tried to shove themselves out the door.  Her heart was racing but she was not nearly dumb enough to try and squeeze her way through the front door and away from it all.  She would just sit here and wait for everything to clear up or die in the process.

The Interfector had his TARDIS drifting peacefully in Earth's orbit.  He was typing with quick skill on his duo screen computer, eyes flickering from this to that as he did his research.  The TARDIS was humming pleasantly but it soon turned into a quick alarm.  A reading popped up in gallifreyan on one of the screens, indicating it had picked up an odd reading from London.  "How curious."  He declared before leaning into the screen and looking further into the readings.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:08 pm

The Doctor strolled into the coffee shoppe, while everyone went crazy. He was calm, and was shoved about before coming to the counter. He looked over and saw a cowering Mal. "Excuse me?" He begins with a grin on his face. "Can I have a latte?" He asks. The explosion was something to look into. This could be a fun day, and all he was gonna do was fix some paradoxes, but this seemed more interesting.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:13 pm

Xeltia walked into the coffee shop, smiling like an idiot. "This is the best day ever-" She froze, seeing her brother. "Heh, now that I think about it, I'm not that thirsty..." She said, turning around and running as fast as she could. 

~ Oi! Shoji! Get back in there! ~

"Sorry, Xeltia, later." She muttered, slowing down. She looked behind her, and, seeing that no one was following her, she started to walk at a normal pace, sighing in relief.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Hearing a familiar voice, Mal peaked out from under the counter.  Her hazel eyes were round with horror as she stared at the Doctor.  "Y-you!  You want a latte at a time like this?"  She stood straighter, hands braced on the counter so her knees wouldn't buckle.  Yeah, she should have guessed the Doctor would show up at a time such as this.  "What the hell's goin' on then?  Can't be some London punks if you're here."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:14 pm

"Sure I want a latte!" He exclaims with a grin. And I have no idea what just happened." He explains. For all he knew, this could totally be some London punks. Or maybe something way bigger. "But I wanna find out, up for a little adventure? Or are you busy with work?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:06 pm

".... Forget your latte, man!  I'm not making you a thing.  I'm off this shift, as you can see." Mal motioned to the now empty coffee shop.  She tore off her apron and hat and exited from behind the table.  With a heavy sigh she came around to stand beside the Doctor.  "I-I haven't died yet, so may as well go figure out who needs help.  Th-there are p-probably.. injured people and all."
Back to top Go down

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:32 pm

Sitting in the front lobby of her hotel, Mellisa was startled at the load noise and rumble of a bomb going  off near by. 
"What the hell?" she exclaimed as she quickly got to her feet shoving past the hotel workers who had immediately rushed outside. Black smoke floated above as she glanced around at the chaos of people running back and forth not knowing what to do with themselves. 
"What a way to start a vacation." She sighed as she started towards the devastation to see if she could be of any help.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:36 pm

Xeltia stood at the end of the coffee shops block, trying to get the attention of Mal. "Mal! Pssst! Mal! HELLO! EARTH TO MAL!" She yelled, waving her arms in the air. "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:38 pm

Mal jumped and slowly turned her head at the person screaming her name.  She saw it was Xeltia and for a moments time didn't know what to do.  "Uh.  I-I think I'll be right back." She told the Doctor, eyes still dumbly staring at Xe. 

She walked around the tables and and opened the door ((Ok, this shop has a lot of windows xD)).  Once outside she jogged over and hissed, "What the heck is going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:40 pm

Xeltia smiled at her, giggling. "It's the Time Bombs!" She started laughing. "They're working! Everything is going to mix together, like a bit Time Stew!" She laughed harder, then stopped abruptly. "Mal, I need your help. Something's wrong with me, I don't know what, but I do know what I need to do, alright?" She went back to laughing, repeating, 'Time Stew!' over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 5:53 pm

"Uh... Wh-what's a Time Bomb, Xel?  Did you- did you do this?  Oh my.. oh my..."  Mal brought her hand up to her face and gnawed on a fingernail.  Her eyes were flicking about nervously.  This was freaky, way freaky.

"Wh-what do you need me for?  Ho-how can I help you?"

((Shortest reply.. I'm so sorry))
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:37 pm

The Doctor turned around, seeing who Mal was talking to. That was when he saw a short ginger girl. He knew exactly who it was. He shoved past a bunch of terrified people to get to the two girls. "hello baby sister." He tells Xeltia with a grin. "Are you behind this?"
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:50 pm

Xeltia gulped, hiding behind Mal. "Um, i-if I said yes, would you yell at me?" She asked, glancing from behind Mal, only to quickly go back. "C-cuz, if I were behind this, I wouldn't want you to yell at me." She flinched, holding her head. "Not now, Shoji!" She cried out, stumbling back. "Oh, shut it, you pathetic little girl." The words came out of Xeltia's mouth, but it wasn't her voice. It was much deeper, like a man's voice, though you could still faintly hear Xeltia's Scottish one. "Stop! Please!" She said, her voice normal.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:58 pm

The Doctor started. "Yes I would be mad! I'd be simply furious." He states before the man's voice comes out of his sister's mouth. "What the hell' he asks himself as he steps closer to his sister. "Xel, what was that?"He asks. There was genuine worry in The Doctor's voice. Who the hell's voice was that?
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:08 pm

She backed away from him, shaking. "The Maindo Shoji in my h-head." She whispered, falling to her knees, holding onto her head. 

"I said, SHUT IT!" The voice yelled, causing Xeltia to grip her head tighter. "I-I'm sorry.." She muttered, before fainting.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:57 pm

Mal was staring on with nervous confusion.  What the hell was going on?  "D-doctor...?" She began but decided on a different route.  "Hey, creepy man voice.. what the hell do you want from Xel?"  She was rather impressed with herself that she didn't stutter or do anything else equally embarrassing and not intimidating.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm

Xeltia stood up, though she was unconscious, the voice took over. "From this little weakling?" He started, raising an eyebrow. "The only things she's good for is her brains. I needed her so I could destroy the universe." He said in a 'this-is-the-most-obvious-thing-in-the-world' tone.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 9:03 pm

The Doctor walked closer to his unconscious sister. "Alright Maindo, listen up. I'm The Doctor, and you're in the body of my sister..." He starts. Now his tone of voice got darker, and angrier. This was a tone he used when he was about to hurt someone really badly. "Now I suggest you leave her body, this planet, and the universe alone. Don't play games with me. You're hurting someone I like, an that's not a good place to stand!" The Doctor didnt bother saying another word, for all that needed to be said was said. If this thing refused, then a storm would brew within The Doctor, the oncoming storm.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 10:06 pm

Mal reached over and tugged on the Doctor's sleeve, hoping to gain his attention.  She leaned over anyway and whispered, "Sh-shouldn't we ask why this.. creepy thing.. wants to destroy the universe?"  She was shaking a little, both baffled and nervous about the events she was stuck in.
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 11:53 am

The voice chuckled, smirking at the Doctor. "You really think that's going to scare me?" Xeltia turned to Mal, glaring. "You stupid girl, somebody won't just tell you their plans, especially not me." Xeltia jerked her head down, screaming. "Doctor," She started, the voice gone. "If he doesn't get out, he's going to kill me!" Her head jerked back up, glaring at Mal again. "How many times do I have to say it?" SHUT IT!"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 11:20 am

"Hey, you never know... I've heard plenty of villains tell the protagonists their plans..." Mal cleared her throat and took a step away from Xeltia and towards the Doctor. This was not turning out right, it was really weird too. "Uh, i-if you kill her.. wh-who would you use for your plan? Hm? Think about-er-that." Ok, she was feeling more than awkward and very panicked considering she had no idea how any of this was happening, how any of this worked. Was it mind control or was that guy residing in Xeltia's head? She saw that on a movie once, that was the only reason she could consider the possibility.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:57 pm

The Doctor knew that what Mal said could be bad. This guy could possess people,which meant he could take over Mal or The Doctor's body. "You listen here, that wasnt supposed to scare you. It was a warning. I say to you now, I am the protector of this planet, and her," he points at Xel. "So I'll give you one last chance, leave, or be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Xeltia Sigma
Student
Student
Xeltia Sigma

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:18 am

Xeltia smirked at Mal, amused. "I could just go into your head, girl." The voice replied, chuckling at her words.
Xeltia turned to the Doctor, her smirk growing. "Your petty warnings will not work, Doctor ." She walked torwards him, glaring. "Hurt me, you hurt the Timelady. Kill me, well, I think you know what would happen. Now," She turned around, walking away. "Goodbye Doctor, Mal ."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 10:31 am

Mal squeaked in surprise at that informative comment. Oh, that would be a thing to see, someone taking over her head. Outside of her perspective, it would be an amusing thing to see. Mal was very submissive as is so she would be an easy target. The girl knew this so promptly sidestepped to stand behind the Doctor. "Th-there has to be something we can do. Anything?" Her voice quivered slightly as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Regeneration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regeneration   Regeneration I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Regeneration
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: