Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_vote_lcapBrigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_voting_barBrigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_vote_lcapBrigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_voting_barBrigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Student
Student

Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart   Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 8:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Catchphrase: "Five Rounds Rapid"
Species: Human
Birth date: 1930

::Appearance::
Hair: dark
Eyes: green
Figure: athletic
Other: hidden tattoo on his left arm several scars from military action, also he sports a distinct moustache.
Clothing: UNIT uniform for work. Shirts, suits, sweater vests, and a newsboy cap for casual wear. Sometimes he wears the traditional kilt.

::Info::
Family:
   Grandparents: Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart, James Gore
   Mother: Mary Lethbridge-Stewart
   Father: Gordon Conall Lethbridge-Stewart
   Brother: James Lethbridge-Stewart
   Spouses: Fiona Lethbridge-Stewart, Doris Lethbridge-Stewart
   Children: Kate Stewart, Mariama
   Grandchildren: Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart, Kadiatu Lethbridge-    Stewart
Personality: The Brigadier has natural charm and charisma that makes him perfect as a natural leader. He's also compassionate and loyal to his friends and family. One time he was willing to sacrifice himself for the doctor's sake.

The brigadier had a sometimes testy relationship with the doctor. Their differences in personalities and philosophies, such as the use of force, often made their relationship a difficult one. The brigadier had an acerbic wit and often traded barbs with the doctor. Though they still had a long lasting friendship.

He had a professional and serious demeanour. He was a man of action, who preferred to use force to deal with threats, much to the chagrin of the doctor. Though the time lord's influence eventually softened the brigadier's use of violence. He even made UNIT a less militaristic organization. Though in his determination to protect the earth, the brigadier coul be a ruthless and formidable force.
Strengths: charismatic, fearless
Weakness: stubborn, ruthless
Dislikes: losing men, when the doctor is right
Dream: Protecting the earth, the universe if it comes to it.

History:
Alistair was born in 1930, in Blesdoe Cornwall. He was pressured to live by the military traditions of his family. For part of his childhood he was raised in Samri, India. In the duration of World War 2 he often spent time in public bomb shelters. At 13 he attended Harrow and Holborough schools. It was there that he met Teddy Fitzoliver.
In the 1950's, he did National Service in the Korean War, where he met Second Lieutenant Pemberton, who taught him how to be a military officer.
In 1951 he was assigned on a Royal Navy mission to update the British maps of the Greek Isles. While on this mission he had his first encounter with the supernatural. In 1954 he was stationed in Sierra Leone. While there he met Mariatu, the daughter of a chieftain. She bore him a son he didn't know about, Mariama.
Later he attended Sandhurst Military Academy with  a friend, Billy Rutlidge. He was one of the "holy trinity" of cadets there. He also at some point joined the Scots Guard. He met Fiona and they had a child, Kate.
The brigadier first met the second doctor in the subways of London while fighting against the yeti. He met this incarnation again after becoming the head of UNIT, a military orginization dedicated to defending the earth against alien threats. The doctor was later exiled to earth and worked with the brigadier. He was there to witness the doctor's regeneration into his fourth incarnation.
In 1976, the brigadier retired from UNIT and became a math teacehr at Brendon Public School. He had another adventure with the fifth doctor. In 1989, he was investigatin SeneNet and was captured. The Sixth doctor came to his rescue.
In the 1990's, the brigadier was married to Doris and still working at Brendon. He helped the seventh doctor defeat Morgana. He shot the destroyer with silver bullets.
In 1997, the brigadier worked with the eight doctor and Bernice during an interplanetary conference between Britain and Mars. After the incident he was promoted to general, though he still liked to be referred to as the "brig".
Sometime near the millenium, the brigadier rescued Susan Foreman from drowning in a lake near his house, and met the first doctor who came to collect her. The doctor pretended not to know about the brigadier. He was at some point, knighted for his actions. After he died, all the incarnations of the doctor attended his funeral.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Been here already.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.
The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

The first thing the brigadier could feel was the pavement against his face. He sat up and rubbed his head. it was pitch black outisde. Not even stars or the moon showed in the sky above. Where was he? How had he gotten here? The brigadier felt aroudn in his holster, and worry creased his features when he realized his gun was missing. Whoever kidnapped and dumped him here had taken his only source of protection. He scoured his sorroundings. The brigadier was currently standing standing in front of a closed store. The oonly other light source was across a dark street, a flickering street lamp. At its base a man was hunched against the pole. The brigadier couldn't make out who it was.
A pack lay on the ground near his feet. Feeling as if he was made to play some strange game, the brigadier reached down and opened the pack. A vegetable, chicken leg, two sources of light, a raincoat, a strange silver tube, and a children's toy were all that lay inside. No gun. He licked his lips. What was he going to do with this? What did his kidnappers desire of him? Perhaps the man under the street lamp might be able to help him. Turning the flashlight on, and pocketing the strange silver tube, as it might come in handy, the brigadier cut a path to the flickering street lamp. He waved the light in the man's face, hoping to wake him up. Who was he? Perhaps the whole point of this was to move the man to the other side of the street. With the man's arm over one shoulder, the brigadier dragged him back across the street.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart   Brigadier Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1