Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Fires Within I_vote_lcapThe Fires Within I_voting_barThe Fires Within I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Fires Within I_vote_lcapThe Fires Within I_voting_barThe Fires Within I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Fires Within

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:46 am

Santore wondered why nobody came too. The signal had reached all the way to Earth.
   "Five thousand billion miles from Earth, and even I heard it," he said to himself. "So why am I the only one here?"

The FireCore Central Space Station and Research Facility was in debris, the pieces floating freely. In some places the gravitational and oxygen fields still worked, feeding off the solar energy from the nearest star. Santore stood right on a drifting piece of obliterated space station.

He put on his glasses and looked around. 
   "About three miles tall. It was round," he says as he speaks into a recorder. He squints at the drifting oxygen field generator. He walked towards it, and he felt his gravity switch off; he had stepped out of a gravity field and still remained with an oxygen one. He sighed.
   "This is going to be annoying..."

Santore pushed off. He felt the drag of his overcoat as he bumped into the oxygen field generator. He looked back at his shuttle, making sure it looked anchored. He sighed again and turned back.
   "Why is this place all blow up? And why are you..." He cranks open the service panel. "... still running?"

( Okay, this is my first roleplay! I'm feeling readeh! )
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:05 pm

The TARDIS slowly rotated around Earth, caught and willing flowing in it's gravitational pull. It's operator, The Doctor, stood over it's console, staring blankly at it's controls as if frozen; his hands at his sides and head lowered. Beep..beep....beep....beep..echoed throughout the entire interior of the TARDIS causing The Doctor to be forced out of his trance and jump towards the scanner and yank it over, studying what it read with red flashing lights. "Distress signal!!" The Doctor proclaimed, dashing around the controls and quickly setting the TARDIS to lock onto the signal then yanking down the main lever, sending the TARDIS spiraling through the time vortex.

Within one moment it was inside of Earth's gravitational pull, the next, it was sitting atop space debris of what was left of the space station. Scrutinizing the scans on the scanner, The Doctor nodded the spun around and bolted down the spiral stair case, only to come back a few minutes later with his orange space suit he picked up when he was on the impossible planet with Rose. Holding the newly repaired helmet in one hand, The Doctor stepped forward the doors and then put it on, screwing it tightly in place, "Allons-y" he mumbled as he yanked open both doors with both hands.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Santore stopping tinkering when he heard the pulsing sounds of the TARDIS entering.
  "What..." Santore turned around, still floating, at the new arrival. "How did it get here...?"

(Teleportation wasn't invented yet for Santore.)

He pushed off, now much more interested in the blue box that just appeared next to his shuttle. He entered the gravitational field surrounded the area around his shuttle and fell to his feet.

"Who are you?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:29 pm

Looking over to the new on comer who floated towards him, "Oh! Hello!" The Doctor exclaimed, his grin shinning even through the glass of his helmet. Jumping down onto the debris underneath him, The Doctor approached the man, grabbing his hand and shaking it with his, "Nice to meet you, I'm The Doctor!" he said before releasing the mans hand and walking past him to the edge of the debris walk way in front of him and gazed out onto the sight of the seemingly endless floating wreckage, "Look at this place" he mumbled. 

Leaping onto a floating piece of debris, The Doctor began making his way to the larger portion of the wreckage, turning just slightly to snap his fingers and in reaction, the TARDIS doors closed shut.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Santore looked at him quizzically. 

"How did you get here?" he asks. Then he says, "Oh, and you don't need that suit. For some reason the oxygen and gravitational fields are working, at least in some places.

He starts to follow him. As soon as he does, though, he gets pushed out of the gravitational field. Since there is no air resistance, he flies freely out of the oxygen field; it happened so quickly he couldn't say or warn anything to the Doctor, so he flew unnoticed.

He claws his throat, needing air, when he drifts into a broken window that was within the hull. He thumps to the floor, gasping for air.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:56 pm

The Doctor peered up at what remained of the space station as he approached as he leaped across the last broken off bit of debris, "Aren't you just beautiful" he mumbled with astonishment as he walked his glove onto the side of the space station. Moving past the wall in front of him, he located the door which was sealed tight, "Looks like you've been here for a while" he called back over his shoulder to the man whom he thought was still there, "How long as this crash been here sense? I don't recognize it from any of the other crashes during this time period?". 

He paused after waiting a few minutes for the man's reply; turning around he peered out into the seemingly endless depths of space, "Hello...?" he asked, looking to his right then to his left for the man.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 1:18 pm

Santore sputters and gets to his feet. Right now he was in a stable area; there were both gravitational and oxygen fields here. It was also really hot...

He stumbles down the hallway that was destroyed and mysterious. He looked out, hoping to see the man in the space suit out there. He sighed and kept going, watching out for the fields endi-

The oxygen field around him switched off. He choked, not having taken a breath, and he ran down the corridor. He looked out a shattered window and happened to spot a solitary oxygen field generator drifting by. With all of his might, he jumped out; space carried him all the way. He gasped and clutched the generator. Huffing, he stands on top of it. He sees the Doctor. He was too far for him to drift; he'd suffocate by then. Santore clipped the generator to his belt and slowly drifted back, carrying the giant bulk of machine. He stepped back through the window and noticed the gravitational field switched off. Something was going on.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:30 am

Seeing a figure in the distance, The Doctor took a step forward and squinted through the glass of his helmet but then something else caught his eye and attention. The oxygen field could be seen, a wall that was closing in on him, then not a second after seeing that, The Doctor's feet began to lift up off of the debris beneath him. "What!?" The Doctor protested, turning swiftly back to the door behind him and immediately and frantically tried to find a way inside.

Finding no possible way inside that seemed logical, The Doctor was propelled into deep space, his body began to float upwards and only by clinging on to the edge of the debris did he stop this action. Hanging upside down, his feet dangling into the depths of deep space, The Doctor's eyes caught a glance of a crease in the debris, a crease just big enough for him to fit through, "Come on!!" he roared, talking to himself as he used all of his muscle power to pull himself through the crease, fighting the act of being sucked out into deep space.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Santore watched him fly by the window. 

"Doctor? ...Doctor!" He tried to move as fast as he could down the hallway to catch up. An intact door stood in the way. Santore turned and dragged the generator around, swinging it into the door. It flung off its frame, allowing Santore to keep pushing through.

"Doctor!" Santore saw him struggling to get into a now intact gravitational field; as soon as Santore entered it, the generator slammed to floor, now rendering it undraggable. He dropped the chord and rushed over, still close enough to reach over and grab his hand.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:47 pm

The Doctor, in one last ditch effort, flung himself from the piece of debris he was previously clinging onto and extended out his arm to Santore. Catching it, The Doctor was aided inside the safety of the gravitational fields, his body immediately folding to a tired position as he bent over and placed his hands on his knee's, breathing heavily. "And you said there was no need for a space suit" He joked, releasing a laugh as he stood up straight and patted Santore on the shoulder with a smile as he turned to view the severity of the fields, "I highly suggest you getting a space suit..there's no telling when the fields might drop again..or until we find out who is doing this".

His voice trailed off as his eyes caught a glimpse of a dark, shadowy figure in one of the, still in tact, windows in the larger sections of debris. The Doctor quickly took a step forward and the figure disappeared, causing an uneasy feeling to overwhelm The Doctor, "Space suit. Now! Hurry!" he called back to him.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:25 am

"I don't have one, my shuttle doesn't have an oxygen field!" Santore says. 
"What's going on?!" he demands, starting to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fires Within Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fires Within   The Fires Within I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fires Within
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: