Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Zarak cvailen II I_vote_lcapZarak cvailen II I_voting_barZarak cvailen II I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Zarak cvailen II I_vote_lcapZarak cvailen II I_voting_barZarak cvailen II I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Zarak cvailen II

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 5:58 pm

Character Name: Zarak cvailen II (Earth name Katalina)

Species: Zyliongian

::Appearance::
Hair: Medium to long, very dark brown, slightly curly
Eyes: Brown, slight slit of pupils
Height: 5'1
Figure: Healthy, strong, lion fur on head but not on face, hair roots for lion fur
Other: Cat-like instinct
Clothing: Steriotypical alien clothing otherwise wears clothes appropriate to the time and place

::Info::
Family: Dead mother, living father Zarlingo, 3 sisters, janette, Sarlon, and Chalidia, younger brother, dean
Personality: Cheerful, curious, courageous, has a bit of a temper, serious at times, childish at times, likes to learn, doesn't like to admit things sometimes, Smart, sweet, fun-loving, kind, has a bit of pride, considerate most of the time, creative, energetic, exploritive, can be mischeivious at times, will try to be responsible when she has to, friendly, extremely defensive, has cat-like moments, tomboy, and has bad girl tendencies
Strengths: Flexible, sharp nails, night-vision
Weakness: Terrified of Daleks, hates time lords, (She doesn't know of the time war) hates tight or frou-frou clothing
Dislikes: Small spaces, loud noises, scary stuff
Dream: To find her family and live her life normally

History: Zarak was born a bit of a sick child, she did had a hard time breathing for her first few days, but she got better, and a prized and valuable toy of hers did get stolen as a child, which is where she gets her bad girl attitude from, Zarak lived a normal life as normal could be in the middle of a war on her home planet, her family had concerns for her safety about traveling time and space in an LTTS but she assured them she would be fine, she was just a day from graduation from LTTS flight school ( Like a drivers ed school, but with LTTS's instead) when she couldn't resist taking a joy ride in a LTTS, and luckily she just left before the time lords came and destroyed the home planet, and went off course and ran into some Daleks, she almost got killed but she managed to escape, she's been traveling ever since

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I wanted to do a DW RP so I googled it and found this

The cold wind blew, making Zaracks ears twitch, she got on her knees and put her pack in front of her, she opened it up and took out the rubber duck to sit next to her, she got the carrot, the matchs and flashlight, and tossed the rubber chicken to the doctor, "I'l figure something out, entertain yourself!" she shouted and lit a match and took a bite out of the carrot and set the leafs on fire, and tossed it in the middle of the sidewalk, making a small light, she turned the flashlight on and put it on the edge of the light, lighting up inbetween and it brightened more, she got the raincoat and lit another match, she set the coat on fire, tossed the raincoat over, put what she could in the pack and ran across

Last edited by Browniecakethealicorn on Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : \)
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 8:00 am

Hey there Brownie!

Just to say, you will need to have more history to the character, you said in their personality that they are terrified of daleks. What makes them scared of them? Was it an encounter of sorts? What was their life like before their trip to DW? This allows us to get a better grasp of their character and how they came to be, also, we have to be those that know about what happens next.

And there is a prompt for the RP, please use that Smile
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 1:19 pm

Erm... What species of alien is that? I'm not sure if it's in the Show. If it's not you'll have to make an Alien Creation, Cake dear.
Back to top Go down
Browniecakethealicorn
Newb
Newb

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 4:21 pm

Already did, check alien creation
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 9:42 pm

Alrighty. Lookin close. You only have a little bit of backstory in her history, though, and you're missing a picture. Unfortunately, a picture IS required for a character creation (but don't worry, though, because if you really want, I'll draw you one). Everything else SEEMS to be about right. Just sorta uh. Put a little more in her history. Talk about how things were as she grew up. Maybe some memories with a few of her many siblings. Maybe her parents had some opinions about her flying an LTTS. Just kind of put enough in so we can get a better sense of where she's coming from. It's like retelling her memories.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 10:03 pm

Alrighty-o. I'm gonna say this is set. Just get a picture up by like. Next Wednesday. Until then, though, go ahead and use her.

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zarak cvailen II Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zarak cvailen II   Zarak cvailen II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zarak cvailen II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: