Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_vote_lcap(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_voting_bar(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_vote_lcap(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_voting_bar(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here Empty
PostSubject: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 8:30 am

"The machines are ready," Chris said as he scrolled through files of data on his ipad. The words on the screen were small and in the type of text format you could only expect a computer to read. Chris liked it that way. "Excellent," his boss said with a smirk in front of him. The man was adjusting his tie, tied tightly, professionally. He was freshly shaved and his hair slicked back far neater than it had ever been before. "Then we can start the hunt."

Chris nodded at his boss' words. "I'll activate the first set now, Mr Shaw." he said as he tapped on the screen. Shaw laughed slightly, shoving his hands into his pockets. Why did they have to meet here, Chris wondered. He knew his boss was a little loopy but meeting outside in the cold, stood outside an old church. It just seemed sadistic. Shaw didn't remember who he really was, did he?

Shaw was the newly appointed head of the organisation known as Leviathan. Their role was to protect Earth from all things strange or extra-terrestrial. It was ironic therefore that the man they'd put in charge was both strange and extraterrestrial. They'd called him the Master once, now he was simply Mr Shaw, and he could never be allowed to remember who he really was, or he'd be the greatest threat this world had ever seen.

The Master stood with a grin on his face, his black coat billowing in the wind, revealing the red inside. His task was simple: remove all aliens. He'd already put his superior intellect to work creating a force of robotic warriors that would locate, target and either destroy or capture anything that didn't belong here. He was entirely unaware of who he really was, or that the machines would have targeted him if Chris hadn't installed an exclusion software patch.

He clapped his hands with glee, "You're probably wondering why we're here, Chris, I have it on good authority that we are about to be graced with the presence of an alien. I want to watch the machines at work for the first time. Let's see who's going to die today."
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 12:10 pm

Leviathan. What a dirty word, in the opinions of Alice and Pisca. Protecting earth, his nonexistant foot. Pisca couldn't believe this was happening. There were plenty of aliens on earth; benign, even pleasant aliens. They never hurt anyone, never offended anyone... they were going to be hunted down and killed like animals for sport.

It disgusted him and scared Alice, which only made him angrier. He was a neuroparasite! He wasn't even a threat to his host, much less the entire human population. Pisca also knew, but never said, that if Leviathan did indeed come after him, there was nothing Alice could do. Of course, having him forcefully removed from the unwilling teenager would be traumatic for both parties, as well as painful. Killing him? Completely severing his mental connection with Alice? That was a fate he'd never wish on anyone, especially if they had been in close psychic connection for almost nine or more years, like Alice and Pisca had. It would crush Alice's spirit.

However, right now, they just needed to stay low, and away from them. Far away.

Alice... we're going to be fine.

He was lying through nonexistent teeth as he told his host this, and she knew it. However, there wasn't much they could do about it. Alice's parents didn't know about Pisca, and telling them would end horribly no matter what any of them did to soften the blow. So... they kept quiet, they hoped, and they prayed that Leviathan wouldn't find them, settled among the dandelions at the nearby park. Children were playing on the cheap plastic playground nearby, but Alice didn't have the interest or energy for that. Watching the seeds, with their little white parachutes, lift off into the air and set off into the unknown was far more amusing, anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 9:23 pm

With a low groaning noise a familiar, beaten up, blue police box slowly appeared not far from a park full of children. And with a final groan and clang it landed fully, the door flung open to expel a certain Doctor with a leather jacket and overlarge ears, followed by a cloud of billowing smoke that escaped through the wide open door, drifting up into the sky.

Muttering a soft curse under his breath, the Doctor coughed slightly, a hand coming up to cover his nose and mouth while the other reached in the open TARDIS and closed the door firmly. "Mention that I want to visit a planet with a museum on time machines and end up being kicked ou' of my own ship!" Waving a hand in front of his face, he studied his surroundings and let out a small cough before straightening up and fixing his mussed jacket with a sharp tug on the lapels.

"Well, can't sit around bein' a lump all day. Let's see what this place 'as to offer, yeah?" With a cheerful smile and whistle, he tucked his hands into his pockets and strolled away from the temperamental ship behind him, knowing full well he wouldn't be allowed inside until she finished her fit.

Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2015 10:28 pm

The Rani had asked her T.A.R.D.I.S to find her something exciting. As the ship landed quietly,she looked at her ship as it decided to cloak itself as a port-a-potty. She went back in and set it herself,so it blended in being invisible. She looked around the park hoping no one saw a port-a-potty appear and disappeared. " Of all the T.A.R.D.I.S,I had to get the one with potty humor." she whispered out loud.

She started walking around till she spotted the familiar blue police box. She was never going to get a break,she kept running into one of the people that saw her at her worst. She saw the smoke,that was never a good sign. She propped herself against a tree as she watched him walk off to explore. She would let him go first,he was always a magnet for what brought her here. Of course,she could of landed in a trap,and everything was about to blow up in her face so to speak.
She also noticed an odd girl watching dandelions,or did she see something else. Some people were more in tune with the world around them.

As she thought about it,she ran and caught up with him,there was safety in numbers." Excuse me,but mind if I tag along with you. My quest to redeem myself brought me here,or something else totally. Sorry,I ramble now."
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 2:31 am

"Extraterrestrials detected," a robotic voice sounded from behind Chris. Chris looked up from his ipad and turned in surprise. How long had that been stood behind him? Shaw didn't react. He did raise an eyebrow quizzically though. "That was plural," he commented with a smirk. The robot was sleek and streamlined, like a futuristic knight's armour, in polished silver, but with purple veins throbbing through it's joints. It's face was lit up purple also.

Shaw glanced over at the park nearby. "No..." Chris muttered, "there are children in there, innocent humans." Shaw grinned, amused at his assistant's lack of enthusiasm. "I suppose we'd better avoid killing and focus on capturing this time, for the sake of public spectacle. Let's put on a show for the children. The machine marched past Chris, and another two followed behind it. Chris wondered when they had arrived and how he hadn't noticed, but he'd learned not to question Shaw.

The three robots took off from the ground, hovering on what seemed like purple light streams, before shooting off into the park. Crowds of children and parents and others turned in surprise and tracked the progress of the machines with their eyes. "Extraterrestrials. Surrender to our custody or be taken by force," the one at the front said in a monotonous voice. Shaw had broken into a stride over to the edge of the park, watching with barely hidden delight and excited eyes. Chris kept his distance. "Time to stop hiding aliens..." he muttered under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 11:25 am

A burst of psychic energy, rife with panic, suddenly came from Alice. The frail teenager stood up, her already pale face white. One of the robots was looking at her. Even if one of the 'extra terrestrials' in the area had pinpointed Alice as the source of the panicked surge, she couldn't possibly be deemed a threat on appearance alone.

With nowhere safe to run, Alice simply started to slowly back away, a small scream bubbling up in her throat, but never coming to fruition. She looked like a human, her vital signs would read human, and so would any sort of DNA-based test. Pisca wasn't human, though, and in her blood, especially in her cerebrospinal fluid and brain tissue, were fluids that, when administered like a drug, could turn a psi-null invidual psi-sensitive. A psi-sensitive individual was very open to receiving psychic signals, and even capable of responding to telepathic communication and producing mental shields, but had no real psychic abilities.

Even without her psi-sensitivity, and even Pisca, this was a frightened child being menaced by a purple and silver robot more than twice her size, and at least triple her weight, if not more. To an outsider who did not know of the Neuroparasite's existence, it could appear as if the robot had some sort of bug, or malfunction that made it target an especially fragile, young human. However, she was holding the back of her neck protectively with one hand, the other arm tucked close against her body in a defensive manner.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2015 1:11 pm

Blinking over at Romana, the Doctor let out a small sigh and lifted his shoulders in a slight shrug. "Suit yourself." Then turned back forward to continue his sight-seeing only to be stopped by a silver and purple robot demanding he turn himself over into custody.

"'Aven't seen one of you before. Jus' what are you?" He asked with sudden curiosity, silently cursing himself for it all the while he stared with fascination at the thing in front of them. Another robotic voice came from behind, prompting the Time Lord to turn and study the other one threatening what looked to be a young girl.

"Oi!" He shouted, turning away from his personal attendant to the other one and striding over with a furious expression on his face so he could stand between the robot and the girl. "'Aven't you got any brains in that thick, metal skull? She's Human!" With a wild gesture at the girl, he waved her to stand directly behind him so she couldn't be seen easily.

"There's no call for carting people off like they're lumps of rubbish. Now we'll come quietly, jus' learn some manners you oversized tin can." With a final glare a the robot, he tipped his head to look over his shoulder at the girl with a wide grin. "Don't worry about them. Stick wi' me and you'll be fine, yeah? Fantastic, let's go." With that he grabbed her by the hand and started walking back over to where he left Romana, overly cheerful for being captured by ominous-looking creatures.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:01 pm

The Master started to clap as he stepped towards the Doctor and his companions. "Bravo! Good choice. I'm sure you'll enjoy the camp we've prepared for you and your kind. Have you ever been to one of the Dalek camps? I have, and it was something of an inspiration to me when designing where we'll be keeping invaders such as yourself." The Master's grin faded at the mention of the Dalek Camps. Memories flashed through him, of his time imprisoned in one of the hellish prisons the Daleks called 'camps.' If he hadn't been liberated by a Leviathan strike force... He blinked returning himself to the present, unaware that the memories he was recalling were all fake and planted.

Shaw grinned and clicked his fingers. The robots raised their left arms in unison and the purple energy sifting through them started to throb faster and stronger. "Activate containment fields," Shaw said and Chris tapped something on his ipad. A field of purple energy in the shape of a net flung itself outwards towards the Doctor, the Rani and Alice. "I'll try and make the journey as comfortable for you as possible," Shaw said, but somehow he didn't sound all that convincing.

Chris glanced down at his ipad and smirked. On the screen was several bars that displayed Shaw's personality, through technology commandeered from UNIT that had been salvaged from the Shard, after the Wi-Fi incident. Via memory adjustment and the Great Inteligence's technology, Chris could influence and even rewrite aspects of Shaw's personality, within set parameters governed by the Master's core impulses. Chris, eager to see success against their first alien incursion with the new machines, had turned up his cruelty as well as his coldness.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 3:16 pm

The sudden shape of a man, clad in a leather jacket, blocked out Alice's view for a second. He was... he was confronting the robot? Then she was nearly jerked off of her feet as he grabbed her hand and started walking, though she laced her fingers with his anyways, remaining slightly behind him the entire time. Her green eyes met his blue, and though she didn't say anything, Alice decided she was safer with him than alone against these bots.

Speaking of the bots, one of them tried to launch a net of energy at them. Now, Pisca could stand the Time Lord touching his host, yes. But for them to intentionally try to be brutal towards Alice? That he would never stand for. With a burst that rippled the grass in front of them, a wave of psychic energy flared up like a sonic boom, racing out to attempt smacking the net away from them, a move that had Alice staggering against the Doctor.

That was not the end of Pisca's anger, as he then targeted Chris and the Master, or 'Shaw'. With no regards for them or their comfort, he blasted his way into the outskirts of their heads with a telepathic scream, seething with anger.

You will not treat my host in such a manner! Do you have any regard for the fact this is a defenseless child you're dealing with?!

Alice clapped her hands over her ears. She could hear Pisca screaming too, and it was just as loud to her as it was to them. He never got this angry at people, and never even showed irritation towards Alice herself. He was extremely defensive of his host, and for her to be openly threatened because he wasn't from this planet? That had him raging.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 9:56 pm

At the sudden onslaught of psychic pressure, the Doctor grunted slightly in surprise and turned wide eyes towards the young girl he had in tow. She acted like something loud was screaming in her ears, and after what he just experienced... Crouching down, he placed his hands on her shoulders gently, silently coaxing her head up so he could peer into her eyes with his blue ones. "Should'a known. 'ave a little tagalong, yeah?" He asked softly, a grin on his face as he studied her closer now.

"Oi, you in there, calm down before you end up scaring her." He said clearly, speaking to whatever the girl played host to, completely ignoring the master and his puppets at the moment in favor of helping the poor girl out. He couldn't turn away from a child, not even when a gas mask zombie of one.

Standing back up, he kept one hand on her shoulder and turned to face their attackers. "See what you've done? Now you've gone and ticked off something with a powerful psychic connection. Not something you want to do when you 'ave a psychic aptitude yourself." He barked out sharply, eyes shifting from the robots to the puppet and finally landed on the master, chips of ice sparkling in their depths.

"I'd suggest you back away, or get blasted again. It's your choice after all, but I'd like to think you're smarter than that. But I've been proven wrong on that occasion more than once." He added with false cheer, the signature grin popping onto his face as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2015 10:50 pm

The Rani stood and looked at the robots with fascination, she wanted to disassemble them and look at the components inside.She pretended to straighten her black catsuit,with the rhinestone encrusted R belt buckle. She then saw the doctor go to help the girl.She still stood there like an idiot. She followed the Doctor's lead and followed the robots to their operator.

She looked at Shaw," Daleks do not have camps,they live only to kill anything that they feel is inferior to them. They would more likely exterminate you on the spot.What right do you have to judge us."

She felt the pyschic lashout,and looked at the two guys,as she narrowed her eyes," I would do as he says,I am trying to atone for the mistakes of my past,me and The Master took different paths. I went searching for answers,and Kol has disappeared.Take a look at what you are doing,you have robots shooting fields at what look like humans. did you take cell phones and social media into account. I doubt your superiors knew what your true end game was. because," she looked right at Chris," i was once like you."

She wondered if Daleks had changed that much since she had ran into them,as she looked at the doctor,"Have I really missed that much,do Daleks actually have concentration camps,that would have to constitute feelings and they do not have any,right?" she actually had a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 4:37 am

Shaw grunted with pain at the psychic backlash. Chris screamed out and fell to his knees clutching his forehead. Shaw winced but with a few rapid blinks and some teeth grinding he pushed it out of his mind. Being a Time Lord made him particularly attentive to such psychic pressures, but far less susceptible to the pain. Chris took a good few moments recovering. Shaw looked between the three aliens. The Doctor's familiarity with him in his speech patterns threw him slightly but he ignored it. Chris had lowered his paranoia.

He turned to look at the Rani and leaned towards her, whispering loud enough for all three to hear: "Of course they feel. Daleks are driven by feeling. Hatred. Hatred of all that isn't pure Dalek."

Shaw glanced over at Alice, and for a moment he seemed to be considering retreat here. Chris tapped something on his ipad behind him and Shaw started to laugh. "Oh that is beautiful!" he clapped his hands breaking into a little dance. He stopped and ran a hand through his hair smoothing it down again to the neater cut than he had as the Master. He needed to look professional afterall. "A parasite," he grinned, "I was wondering if the machines had made a mistake with you, but no, there's something living off you. Yes I can see exactly how this will play with my superiors, saving a little girl from the alien menace. Don't worry, I have no desire to harm the girl any more than is necessary to remove you." he was addressing the neuroparasite now. "Of course, such operations have been known to be fatal. But I'll make sure the girl is remembered as a martyr to our cause."

Finally he turned his eyes to the Doctor and suddenly, uncontrollably, he felt a feeling of fear and dread rush through him without explanation. It was as if part of him recognised the man and feared him. He closed his eyes for a moment, regaining control of himself. "You..." he muttered, trying to place him in his mind. He grinned as he remembered the face from the files, "The Doctor! Target 001 captured on our first outing. Good job boys!" he patted one of the robots on the back. He still couldn't explain the fear to himself though, so he ignored it.

He snapped his fingers, muttering something to Chris, before turning to the machines and saying simply: "Activate Plan Delta-Five-Sigma-Seven." He hoped it wouldn't be necessary but the precaution was necessary. "I trust this time we'll have no more complaints, you have surrendered after all." It was Chris that had spoken this time. The Master stood, triumphantly grinning, as the machines raised their arms to fire the net once again.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 6:36 am

Save her? Save her?! Have you any knowledge of what a psychic bond is? Or what breaking it can do to someone?! She's still human, she has rights! One of those rights is to not become a vegetable because of another man's idiocy!

While Pisca raged at the Master and Chris, Alice gently grabbed the Doctor's sleeve, tugging at it to get his attention. She was visibly shaking, at this point. Her wide green eyes looked from the Master, to Chris, and then back at the Doctor, seeming to choke up a little before managing to speak. Surprisingly enough, her voice was older than she looked, being 16.

"H-He's not just a tagalong... he's a neuroparasite. N-Not the Michaelis kind, either..." she said quietly. That simply made the situation much, much worse. Neuroparasites tended to have very deep, very empathic, and very close bonds with whoever they chose to attach to. Forcefully ending such a bond in a way other than natural death of the host? Completely and utterly crushing for both parties, even capable of causing death from the sheer shock. Even if the host survived their mind being invaded, and a part of it being torn out, it caused immense amounts of psychological damage and trauma, and could even drive the host to suicide.

Alice suddenly started to shake even harder. "No, no, no, don't do it," she muttered, her eyes locking onto a spot in the sky somewhere to the left of the Doctor's head, her hand flying to the back of her neck. "Don't do it, you know what'll happen, don't do it. They're going to kill me anyways." Was she talking to Pisca? Perhaps.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 2:23 pm

"Calm down... What is your name again? I don't think I even asked you." The Doctor asked suddenly, keeping half of his attention on the bots as they powered up to throw another net around them, his body already tensed for what was to come. "I'm the one they wanted first. They'll be too busy taking me apart to bother with you yet." He added with a sudden grin, looking down at the girl.

"Now listen, you'll need to run. Run to that blue box over there." He said in an undertone, his hand already slipping out of it's pocket to press a key into her hand. "Go inside and on the center console is a big red button, you like a big red button yeah? Who doesn't like one, I know I do."

Pausing for a second, he regained his train of thought then turned his attention back to her. "Lock the door and press the button. Then hold on for your life. You don't 'ave any reason to trust me, but do it anyway because I'm the only chance you've got right now." Looking over at the robots, the Doctor noted they seemed to be about done. "Once they reach the peak of power, run, run to the blue box and get inside as quick as you can. Lock the door and push the button. They'll be busy regaining energy from the shot to chase after you and by the time they're ready, you'll be safe inside. Keep away from those two lumps and you'll be fine."

Turning to look at Rani, the Doctor flashed a wry grin at her. "You've changed a bit since we last talked. What 'appened? Grow another 'eart in there?" Straightening up, he placed himself in front of the girl again to keep her out of sight for as long as he could, eyes drifting over to the puppet and Master with a look of contempt.

Really he hoped what he told the girl was true, if it worked out, that button would lock the TARDIS onto his location and bring it right to him. The only thing that was completely up in the air would be if she made it to the ship.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2015 8:32 pm

The Rani looked at Shaw,"Skaro invented them to have no feelings,they run on the thought process programmed into them. Daleks used be excuted for showing any feeling even hate.I know daleks,they attacked my planet. They killed without any remorse,there was no hatred,just one focus exterminate. I was gallifrey scapegoat but I never lost my love for my home world. I miss my friends."

" if you are from UNIT he works for them,he is an alien informant." she said as she looked at the doctor. " Thank You,Theta. I was always trying to fix my mistakes but the urge to experiment took over after I saved Nysil I discovered i wanted to disappear,so i did the FOB watch.After waking up i decided I wanted to atone for the things i have done. So i am trying the goody two shoes path. I carry no weapons of anykind. I carry a cell phone so i can contact my friend Nysil.Sorry this version likes to ramble."

She watched the robots as Chris shouted a command,she knew The Doctor hated Theta and would call him it every chance she got.She whispered under her breath,'At least your claoking device is broken,my Tardis first did an outhouse and this time it did a port-a-potty. Can you imagine someone getting in accidentally and wondering why the bathroom suddenly turned into a ship."

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 4:58 am

Chris chuckled slightly at the indication of UNIT mattering, but Shaw was glaring, a scowl set on his face. Chris quickly fell silent, not wishing to anger his boss. "I don't care if the Daleks invaded your homeworld," Shaw managed to say slowly and calmly. "They've invaded mine time and time again but the human race has endured because we are superior. You can pass me off as a bigot if you want, if that's what it takes to explain me, but I spent three years in a Dalek Camp! THREE YEARS!" he was fuming now, screaming wildly as he waved his arms around manically, "You can't possibly understand what that's like, but let me tell you this. I swore that within my power no human would ever suffer from alien oppression again!"

He stepped towards the three of them, his eyes glaring, and his bottom teeth showing in rage: "You all think you're so much better than us. You think you can come and go as you please? This is our planet! Our own people need to go through checks and clearances to move between countries and we already have to deal with an overcrowded population and rising immigration. Then you aliens saunter in, no intention of asking permission, bringing your ships and weapons and wars with you, and just settling down wherever you feel like. Illegal immigrants are criminals. We don' have the time, money or capability to deport you lot, so we'll send you to the camps where you can work for the good of humanity and be punished like you deserve! NOW FIRE THE BLOODY NET!"

The robots responded to Shaw's crazed shouting and the purple energy net ejected into the air once more, falling down towards the three of them. Shaw breathed out, trying to catch his breath after his rant. Chris nervously lowered Shaw's anger just a little on his ipad. His eyebrows furrowed and his scowl deepened as he watched the three's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 6:15 am

While Shaw was yelling, and just before the net fired, Alice took off. Without her coat, her silhouette was rather small, but the TARDIS was not very far away, and she was clutching the key so tightly that it was hurting her thin little hand. Thanks to fear, and her proportionally long legs, she was actually a bit faster than one would think. She was no olympic sprinter, though, the average adult could overtake her easily.

Knowing her comparative weakness, but not caring, Alice took cover behind the Tardis, where the doors resided. Fumbling the key into the lock, she twisted it, and shoved the door open, almost tripping.

Once inside, she blinked, her green eyes looking about in utter shock. It... it was bigger on the inside. Not only that, but the energy she sensed coming from this box was so... nice. It felt gentle, like it was used to nervous strangers making their way in. Alice's objective came back so suddenly it made her jump, and she skittered up the ramp and around the console, looking for aforementioned large red button.

Upon finding it, she pushed it with one small, pale hand, and immediately jumped into the Pilot's seat, as it was easier for her to hold onto, as well as slightly softer for a bumpy ride. She mentally prepared herself for a few bruises, anyways. She did feel bad for not saying anything to the Doctor, though. When frightened to a certain point, it became difficult to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 1:16 pm

Hearing the familiar sound of the TARDIS dematerializing, the Doctor breathed a small sigh of relief and cast a look over at Romana just before the net wrapped itself around him, a mild shock running through his system at the contact. "You 'umans are all the same. It's different, capture it! It's not one of us, kill it!" He shouted up at the people with fury. "You're all a bunch of stinking apes and every day I begin to wonder why I even bother 'elping you in the first place!" Struggling slightly, he tried to sit up in a better position besides on his stomach.

"Paranoid, the lot of you! And what 'appens to paranoid people? You begin to see dangers that aren't even there!" He shifted a bit more in the net, furious over the fact they were acting like he was a danger. Him! All he ever did was pop to Earth from time to time. It wasn't his fault he ended up finding something wrong and trying to fix it.

"If you act like this to any aliens, you aren't any better than the Daleks!"
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2015 9:48 pm

The Rani looked at Shaw,he was completely bonkers.She slowly let a smirk slide on her face. " Yeah,and one man defended the humans time and time again against them. You spent three years in a camp. I will drop that subject,so because you want to be superior,everyone should bow to you.You want to be the master of all."

She just looked at Chris as the nets were fired at them, as the net wrapped around her.She said,"we have never invaded or attacked you in anyway,why are you punishing us for being peaceful. Do you see any weapons on me,any ship near by.We came towards you peacefully,the only one that has done any kind of weapon using is you."

She looked at the doctor,as she said where she knew Shaw could hear,"i know I said I would drop the subject,but really wonder where he really was for Three years. Sounds like the guy has had him noggin tampered with. Kinda sounds like Kol with the being superior speech. I wonder if he still hears the drums."
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 6:44 am

Shaw stamped his feet in frustration like a petulant child when he heard the sound of the TARDIS. "FIND HER!" he screamed at one of the robots and it took off into the sky, circled around a cloud for a moment then zoomed off into the distance leaving a trail of air behind it. He clutched the side of his head as select words caused his head to throb - Master. Drums. "How dare you," he hissed at the Doctor. He wasn't a Dalek. This wasn't hatred. This was protection and practicality. Or at least that's how Shaw justified it to himself. "You just made it personal now. I will make your life hell."

Shaw took a deep breath and stepped back. He gestured to Chris and said loudly for the crowds to hear: "Take them away. That way we'll keep the Earth safe." He gave a little mock salute to the crowds then turned to his heels and started to march away. He knew there would be a car waiting for him around the corner. "Now the war begins..." he muttered. Chris gestured to the robots to take the net and lift it into the sky so as to fly them to the prepared camps.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 11:21 am

What was she supposed to do, now? Alice didn't know how to fly this thing, and neither did Pisca. That, and it appeared to be going somewhere, and fast. That button had a pre-set destination, but the only question was... where? Alice didn't have any control, she couldn't even let go of the seat for fear of being flung about like an especially frail rag doll.

Alice, left leg is slipping, better pull it in.

Pisca's voice, a gentle murmur now, was enough to keep the teenager from dissolving into a panicked mess. She tucked the aforementioned leg in, looking up as... something seemed to be appearing near the console. Was it a person? Multiple people? A frown crossed her face, but her attention was jerked away as she was forced to turn back around and hold on. The Tardis was still on the move, it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 2:08 pm

'About now the security protocol will kick in...' The Doctor shot a look up at the sky before being carted off like a sack of rubbish. Looking over at Romana, he tried to get her attention as he wriggled around a little in the net, attempting to dislodge his sonic only to have it drop deeper into his pocket instead.

Cursing mentally, he fell still again, mildly curious as to just where they were being taken. A faint memory of being scanned by a high intensity lazer bringing forth a small shudder down his spine. It wasn't like they had that blasted machine there too? Right? His luck couldn't be that bad...

"This is emergency protocol four." The Doctor's image flickered next to the console, staring directly in front of where it stood while he spoke. "The 'oming button has been activated, sending the TARDIS into a momentary orbit around the planet. Until a lock is made with my screwdriver, it will continue to orbit." He paused and glanced down to the side for a moment, seemingly reading something before looking back forward again.

"Unless contact is made, the TARDIS's emergency functions will activate and stay activated. Including cloaking and shielding. You will not be seen or 'eard with scanners or by the eye. If contact is never made, the TARDIS will shut down everything but life support, leaving it in perpetual orbit."

Another glance to the side before he continued, a grim expression on his face. "If contact is made, do not open the doors. It would be simple for someone to 'ave my screwdriver and activate the contact. I repeat, do not open the doors. No matter what you 'ear, DO NOT OPEN THEM."

With that final warning the image flickered slightly then faded away, leaving the console room silent once more.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:22 pm

The Rani watched Shaw,as he grabbed his head,as he started ranting again." maybe if you say it enough times your ludicrous words will beat like a drum. I think we are ahead,we did not cause mass histeria today,you did. You attacked a human girl,and you attacked two humanoid aliens,but actually we came first so your kind copied our kind." she was rambling,she could not control it. She was still getting used to her new body.

She looked at the doctor,and gave him a look. It was fear,she did not like not knowing things. The schism had showed her so many things. The Doctor ran,Kol heard drums,and she went crazy with the need to understand. That is why the experiments started,she said towards him," i do not like being in a net,at least Nysil knows to hide when I do not call him. Plus,he tends to like Nighttime more.I am rambling again."

Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 9:44 am

Shaw ran a hand through his black hair, annoyed at the grey his fingers found. "Ridiculous..." he muttered tiredly as he clambered into the back of the car. "You know where to go," he snapped irritably at the driver. He nodded and the car set off for the camps.

The robots approached a rocky mountain range, net firmly in their grasp. They lowered into a dusty brown cavern in the side of one, except on the inside it was metallic and shiny, like an aircraft hangar. "Welcome to the camps," a tall man with glasses grinned at their arrival, clapping his hands together, "I'm Charles Porter. We're certain you'll love it here, but if you have any issues then please feel free to come to me. I'm confident their won't be any problems though. Now let me show you to your accommodation. We have some lovely rooms set up. Bunk beds and everything. Well, maybe not everything, but bunk beds. And most have a toilet."

The robots seemed to go into some sort of power saving mode as the net faded away from over the two of them, and Porter gestured for them to follow them. There seemed to be no-one forcing them but there were guards armed with guns lining the outside of the chamber so it could turn violent if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2015 11:17 am

(You can skip me. There isn't much Alice can do right now.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here   (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: