Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
  Emergency I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
  Emergency I_vote_lcap  Emergency I_voting_bar  Emergency I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Emergency

Go down 
+2
Alice Robinson
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
6 posters
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:13 am

The familiar hum of the TARDIS permeated the room, The Doctor stood silent. The screens on the control consule buzzed and dinged with life as new readings appeared on the screen, The Doctor stood silent. The sound of beating hands echoed from the doors, "Doctor!!!" in a rough male voice proclaimed; The Doctor stood silent.

With his hands nestled in his pockets, The Doctor gazed aimlessly at the screen in front of him, his eyes trailing over to the front doors with great resentment. Releasing a sigh, The Doctor stepped forward and tilted the screen up towards his face and tapped a button on the keyboard. The screen displayed the words, "Live feed" and began to record The Doctor.

"This is The Doctor....i need your help. Whoever is listening..whoever just happens to catch this message. I am sending this message through time and space in hopes of reaching someone. I'm trapped in the second dimension..well..not specifically trapped but i'm stuck because i have a decision. If i travel back to yours..if i travel back to my own dimension i give the evil that lurks in this one a shot at destroying all others. I cannot leave...my fate is sealed but yours isn't. I need you to stop me...stop me from reaching the second dimension..it will erase this reality completely. Do not try to rescue me..my time is done..just be prepared if the walls break. Khal is coming..and you must stop him..good luck"

The doors of the TARDIS burst open and the picture cuts out...

In our dimension, above Earth....

The Doctor leans up against his chair, his feet resting on the console as he brandished a drink in one hand and a pizza in the other. "I love Earth food..can't believe i have never had pizza before..well...with these taste buds." He commented out loud, "Oh don't give me that look! There's nothing to do! London has been safe for the past three years and just about every planet acts civilized now a days...might as well enjoy pizza" he exclaimed after the TARDIS made a noise.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Alice Robinson
Beginner
Beginner
Alice Robinson

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 pm

"Earth food is all right, I guess..." said a quiet voice to the Doctor's left. Alice, quiet and refined as usual, was sitting in a much more proper manner, with her legs crossed at the ankles, and a paper plate balanced on her small lap. She took another small bite of the rather skinny slice she'd picked. In the short time she'd traveled with the Doctor, the antisocial girl had become a bit more open with him, and had stopped shutting him out as much. Even Pisca had warmed up to the Time Lord... a little.

Either way, Alice had established herself as an honorary companion, even if she hadn't gone on any incredible adventures yet. Even suggesting going somewhere dangerous or doing something risky would have Pisca pounding on the Doctor's outer wall demanding to 'talk' while simultaneously bickering with Alice on why he will not calm down until this man-child has some sense in that head of his.

Speaking of 'that head of this', Alice knew almost nothing about the Doctor. She knew that the Time War happened, as Pisca had heard about it from his 'mother', but she knew none of the specific details, other than it was Time Lords versus Daleks. Alice knew very well what a Dalek was. She'd come face-to-face with one before, and had been lucky to survive. It was a memory she didn't like to dwell on, but she always shied away from asking questions about Gallifrey, Time Lords, etc... all she seemed to care about was that she was as far away from any Daleks as possible. Which she was, so all was right with the world.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 2:49 pm

"Hey Clara, whatcha want? Pepperoni or sausage?"

Clara's reply came from the other room, "Pepperoni!"

"Good, because that's what's on sale at the local pizzaria!"

"Great! Need some money?"

"Nah, I got some from last week's grocery run."

"Alright, thanks Eric!"

Since the day that Eric had dropped in from the 20th century, Clara had been kind enough to let him board at her apartment. At first he had been reluctant, but he realized that he wouldn't be able to find a place to stay without money. And to get money, he'd need a job. And to get a job, he'd need a highschool diploma or college degree. And to get either of those, he'd probably need a birth certificate proving he existed. And he doubted that he could use his 1971 birth certificate, or his real one from 2006.

So he stayed with Clara until the time he could file for a new certificate (claiming he had lost his), get a job, get money enough to go back to medical school and get a new diploma, and move up in the world. He'd gotten the job bit as a store assistant in the nearby mall, but he had nowhere near enough saved up. And he felt somewhat bad at living off her good graces, if only because he was technically her uncle. But he made up for it by doing random little chores when Clara was busy. And even when she was not too busy.

Today was one of those days. The local pizzaria was having a sale on pizza, and he was itching to dig into one of their double cheesy pepperoni covered thick crust pizzas. Clara was busy looking over assignments, and he had offered to bring one home.

It was a nice day in London. It was neither sunny nor rainy, which made it nice. He was wearing a plain pair of black trousers, a blue short sleeved button-up pullover, and a pair of blue and white Adidas sneakers. His tuxedo was currently hanging up in the spare room he'd taken over in the apartment, and he had not worn it since. It was the only change of clothes he'd brought back from his century, and he'd had to get himself new clothes. And not suits. Suits were too expensive in this time period without a decent job.

As he walked, he glanced up at the sky now and then, noting how the clouds were just about to break. Maybe there'd be a bit of sun today? But a cloud passed over head, blocking up that gap. Not today, but it was fairly bright. The clouds were nice and fluffy, and overhead something was flying. Looked like a plane was coming in to one of the airports.

And there was the pizzaria as he turned the block. The sign on the outside was advertising their latest pizza, along with the latest sale. He could already smell the wafting scents of hot dough baking in the oven. It made his steps a little faster as he hurried across the street towards it.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:11 pm

"So, where do you want to go tonight?"

Theta swiped at a hologram panel showing a listing of various Earth restaurants, sending it spiraling around the console till it was hovering in front of Robin; well, roughly in front of Robin, since it was hard to get them to stop at the right place. As she looked at that panel, he brought up another internet panel, searching for more places "ooh, it looks like this place in New York has really good fish and chips, haven't had fish and chips in ages!"

...okay, it had only been about two weeks, but one week without any fish and chips was already far too long, in Theta's books.

It'd been roughly a week since the incident with the translator; they'd gotten the leak all fixed, but all the water had gotten the communication panel to malfunction; sometimes it worked, and sometimes, it just sparked randomly. As it was now; like routine, he grabbed a fire-quenching cloth sitting on the console and set it to the part that was sparking. They'd really need to fix that soon... Theta shuddered to think of the sparks getting into the translator and making it malfunction. He liked talking far too much to go through that whole situation, again.

"So, fish and chips, no fish and chips? It's up to you, really; consider it an apology for the waffles I made last week" he popped his head around the time rotor to look at what Robin was doing "find anywhere good?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 6:27 pm

Robin was still very inexperienced with these holographic panels. Still didn't make a lot of sense to her. She could barely move her hand to where she wanted without accidentally setting something off. A couple of accidental hand slips later and the panel was showing some spam ad about some lady who doctors hated because she found some secret to skin rejuvenation. And she was fairly sure she didn't want to eat that. 

Sighing in frustration, she tried to send the panel away, or close it, or something. At this point she was worried she was going to get some sort of computer virus in here, if that was a thing that could happen, and she wasn't about to try any further, lest Lady decide her sleeping schedule, again. "You know, fish and chips sound good..." Robin began to walk around the console to see what Theta was looking at. "But you know what I haven't had in a while? Pizza. You've had pizza right?" 

Another panel popped up on the console, this one glitching wildly. It seemed there was some kind of audio but it was a bit muddled. And by a bit, she meant she had no clue what could possibly be going on right there. Robin raised an eyebrow, casting a glance towards the previously sparking area of the console, and then up to Theta. "You know it's probably important you fix that at some point." In the back of her mind, though, she couldn't help but wonder if that was her fault because of that computer virus. She decided to keep her trap shut about that.
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:23 pm

"There we go." The doctor landed the Tardis on the barren surface of an isolated moon. There was nothing to see on the scanners for miles around. It seemed an unlikely place for the Tardis to stop off. And yet it did have its rewards. This planet, he couldn't remember the name, was a prime spot for picking up transmissions. Whatever station: am or pm, kz or ty, that he wanted would always come in loud and clear on this planet.

Currently he set the Tardis to receive transmissions from other Tardises, secretly of course. He didn't want the time lords figuring out where he was. The doctor rooted around in one of the Tardise's vast storage rooms, returning a moment later with a toolbox. He wanted to listen to something while he worked and it was always fun to listen in on his own people's conversations. He wondered where Jennifer was. Probably off in another part of the Tardis, swimming in one of the many pools. He wondered if she'd found the one that was literally as big as a lake.

His work was suddenly interrupted by one transmission that, oddly enough, wasn't as clear as the rest. Curious as to why this one was the exception, the doctor set down his tools and moved over to the console. He tried improving the signal, only to find that it was coming in strong. Then why...? He worked to get a clearer picture. "Ha!" he suddenly cried as, an image finally appeared on the scanner screen.

Whatever the message had been, only the final part reached the doctor before the transmission cut out completely. But it was enough to leave the doctor in silence, shocked by what he had seen. The silence was suddenly broken by four loud, sharp words. "OH. MY. GIDDY. AUNT.!" He was suddenly zipping around the console, trying to find the source of the signal. Horror had taken ahold of him, horror at knowing that at some point in his future, he'd be behind those doors, pleading with his audience before whatever it was that was outiside eventually found its way in. Now he knew why the signal was always getting cut off. The Tardis had attempted to stop him from seeing his own future.

The doctor took orders from no-one. Not even himself. Of course he was going to save himself, because as far as he was concerned, his time was never done. He puzzled over the rest of the message as he continued searching for the source. Who was this Khal? The thing that was banging on the doors in the transmission? Or something much worse? And what about the walls breaking? Whatever it was, he would know soon enough. Finally locking onto the source of the signal, the doctor prepared to dematerialize.
The next thing he knew, the Tardis was crash landing. One moment it had been a smooth dematerialization, the next it had rematerialized with a significant crash in a back alley. Tools had spilled out of the box and across the floor. The doctor got up from where he'd fallen and rubbed his head. Then his mission returned to him and he was once more zipping around the console, trying to retrace the source. But it was gone. Wherever he was in the future, he was on his own.

Stepping out of the Tardis, the doctor began pacing around the streets of whatever city he was in, hoping he could come up with a plan. It was just outside a pizzeria that he bumped into someone, spilling their food and causing them to drop their drink.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 3:44 pm

When no reply came from the barren rooms of the TARDIS to The Doctors mindless banter, The Doctor himself fell silent; the noise of his mouth chewing the leftover bite of pizza was the only thing audible. Glancing around, The Doctor let out a soft sigh, "Emma would have laughed at that" he mumbled with a sniff at the end, "Who gets married anyways? I mean come on! Being practically chained to another being for the rest of your life? Who needs that?". The Doctors ramble was met by an aggravated sound from the TARDIS console, "No offense" The Doctor retracted as he stood up and peered over the scanner in front of him.

"Lets go get some more of that pizza..what do you say? Hmmm..whats the best place on Earth for-" The Doctors mumble was suddenly halted as the TARDIS lurched forward and spiraled down to the planet below. Flailing around and trying to grab a hold of something, The Doctor desperately tried to find balance amongst the chaos but by the time he did the TARDIS had landed. With a triumphant thud and a groan, the TARDIS proclaimed its arrival on Earth as did The Doctor by holding his forehead with the palm of his hand, "A little more warning next time" he groaned.

Squeezing through the doors, The Doctor peered out, his eyes dancing from side to side as he took in his new surroundings. In front of him stood an alleyway that lead out for a good foot before giving way to the sidewalk and street ahead. Turning to his left, The Doctor was nearly hit in the face with the hanging pizzeria sign brandishing a cartooned pizza design and a smiling chef. "Humans...why would you put a sign that low?" The Doctor complained, moving around the sign to enter the pizzeria, his hand suddenly began to pulsate. Screeching to a halt, The Doctor looked down to his hand, It feels like.... His train of thought was stopped as a man moved strode past the specials board and into the pizzeria.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 4:12 pm

There was a splash and a muffled crash as someone dropped their drink and food. Luckily Eric hadn't been in the blast radius. The poor unfortunate soul who had though...he looked absolutely flustered that some clutzy man had run into him. And boy did the old man standing nearby looked like a clutz. He just looked...well, if he had some makeup and a big red nose, he could easily be a clown. He just had that look to him.

Shaking his head, Eric moved by the two and into the pizzeria. Instantly he was hit by the warm smells of baking pizza dough, and a contented smile appeared on his face. His mouth was practically salivating now, and he was tempted to get himself one of those cheesy herb breadsticks. Did he have enough money? He paused at the door and glanced down at his pocket, sticking his hand in and removing the small wad of cash there. Licking a finger he thumbed through it. There'd be enough. He just had to make sure he brought enough home for Clara, or she wouldn't be too pleased, he thought. Though if the breadsticks arrived at the same time as the pizza, he'd be taking both home anyway.

He strode over to the counter, situated at the side of the room. There were a few customers ahead of him, but the line wasn't too long. The tables in the rest of the pizzaria had a few groups of customers, but overall it was mostly empty. The noise level was thus pretty quiet, and he would avoid the evening rush and long waits. Still, less people meant longer waits for pizza in itself, as they'd probably wait until he gave an order. Unless of course there was a demand on a particular kind of pizza.

When the last customers had cleared away and he reached the counter, he flashed the person behind it a pleasant smile. "One pepperoni pizza please, pan crust and extra cheese. I'd also like an order of breadsticks with that." The receptionist typed that in with a beeps of technological advance, and gave him a receipt. "Your order should be done soon, just wait over there." She indicated towards the rest of the room, and he moved out of the way so another customer could make their order, and leaned against the wall close to the receptionist's desk.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 pm

"Pizza? Hm" Theta tapped his chin, considering. He hadn't had pizza in forever, and unlike the fish and chips situation, he actually hadn't had it in a while; not since he'd traveled with Sonya, in fact. He hadn't been too crazy about it when he first tried it, but then again, he hadn't had it in so long, and Robin wanted some. He shrugged, browsing the panel he was on for a good pizza place.

"Sure, why not?" he placed in the coordinates for a really nice shop he found, aiming for a day that had a sale; it looked like sometime in Robin's time period had a sale on pepperoni. Pefect. Smiling, Theta pressed the proverbial 'go' buttons.

"Okay, we're on our way! And... oh, what's that? Hm" Theta moved over to the communications panel, poking experimentally at the wildly glitching, well, he thought it must be video. After a second, it completely disappeared. Theta blinked at the spot where it used to be in confusion, going as far to wave his hand around in the now empty space above the console.

"Huh. Hope that wasn't important..." there was a thud, and the whole room jarred as they touched down on solid Earth "Oh, good, we're here! I'm starving; c'mon Robin!" Theta bounded over to the door with little patience, throwing it open and leaning out to survey where they had landed, exactly. The young Timelord was rather surprised to find not just garbage and maybe a hobo, but a bright blue TARDIS in the alley where they had landed, obviously belonging to the Doctor. He stepped out and pointed the blue box out to Robin with a thumb, snorting in amusement.

"Was there a time traveller's meeting we missed the memo for? Maybe that's what the message was about, haha!"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

Robin sighed, shaking her head at her friend's clear lack of intent to fix that communication thing. "You know, just your luck, it probably was." She gripped the console in preparation for the bump sure to come with the landing, and she smirked inwardly once they did. Maybe she couldn't fly the thing, but at least she could stand properly. She counted that as a step in the right direction. 

Following Theta towards the doors, something was nagging her in the back of her head. What was it? Oh! Running around to the other side of the console, she peeked underneath and reached for the couple of bills she'd taped there when he wasn't looking. She was sure he wouldn't mind, anyway. Clutching them in her hand, she hurried to catch up to Theta. "Just so we can be slightly less illegal for once, yeah? I think there's about.... Oh." Her brain caught up with her mouth and the sight of the blue box outside. Robin laughed, shoving the cash in her pocket. "That's not gonna cause a paradox, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Student
Student

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 10:03 pm

the doctor saw the future doctor and decided to follow him hoping to prevent the catastrophe in the future. So, despite being covered in pepperoni and sauce, he did so, adjusting his suit as he reclined a against a nearby wall, wondering what his future self would do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Emergency Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergency     Emergency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergency
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: