Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
It's Just A Bug I_vote_lcapIt's Just A Bug I_voting_barIt's Just A Bug I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
It's Just A Bug I_vote_lcapIt's Just A Bug I_voting_barIt's Just A Bug I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

It's Just A Bug

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 10:28 pm

Robin lay impatiently, half asleep on the med bay patient table... thing... whlie Theta did whatever it was you did to prepare to treat burns. Space fish water burns, don't touch it. She was nearly about to fall asleep on this thing though. Part of her was sure it was because Lady woke her up early this morning.

Actually all of her thought that.

She'd have covered her eyes from the light in the room if they weren't stinging so badly. In all honesty, though, it wasn't just her hands that were feeling miserable. Perhaps it was poisoned water, after all. Maybe she was dying. What a way to go - touching water. Robin sneezed pathetically into her elbow before rolling onto her side to watch, half heartedly, what the Time Lord was doing.

"Didn't you say that stuff was toxic? Or just burn-y." She sneezed again, rubbing her nose with the back of her hand. "Is it supposed to make me sneezy?" Robin laughed inwardly at that. Sneezy. Like one of the seven dwarves. Or maybe that was an actual one of the dwarves. It had been so long since she'd watched that movie. It was good animation, for such old technology.

Speaking of aged technology, how long did it take to treat some burns?
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:05 pm

"The water was very radioactive, and that's why I was trying to tell you I should be handling the towels. Timelords handle radiation better" Theta straightened up from a table on the other side of the room, where he'd been preparing bandages with burn treatment gel slathered on the backside of them. He turned back around to where Robin was, gesturing with free hand for the girl to hold out her hands. He was careful to wrap the burns gently, but there was bound to be some stinging as the gel took effect.

Theta smiled in humor once he'd finished wrapping her hands in the bandages, taking a step back and remembering their botched attempts at communication without the translator, which, although harming Robin (which had not been a good thing), had been a rather humorous experience "No Earth, remember? Anyways..." He turned back around to the table he'd been working at, rolling up the bandages and placing them, as well as the bottle of gel, in their respective cabinets.

"Keep your hands still for about... five minutes? They should be healed by then" he turned around again, this time pulling up a chair and sitting in it backwards, so they could wait for the gel to finish. He grinned cheekily at the girl "You can do that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2015 11:14 pm

Robin let her arms drop after holding them at such an odd angle. She was determined to not have to sit up for this. Nodding in acknowledgement, she curled in on herself and held her hands near her face. Very stingy. Not as stingy as the burns, but pretty stingy. Still, could be worse. Closing her eyes, she tried to hold back a cough. Now that she was thinking about it, the stinging probably didn't feel that important because everything else was rather miserable. Her throat was itchy and she felt really nauseous. But the bad kind, when you know you're definitely not going to throw up, and it's just generally gross. 

"Yeah yeah I got it..." She mumbled, willing the nausea to go away. Maybe if she concentrated really hard on the stinging, the nausea wouldn't be so bad. Robin grimaced, shifting uncomfortably and finding herself dozing off, a bit. Falling asleep would be okay, right? Just for five minutes and then the thing would be done doing that thing. Whatever Theta said. She was so tired. Just... five minutes....
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 9:58 pm

"Robin? ...Robin??"

Theta was in a mild panic at first, not knowing why Robin had passed out. Had the burn made her pass out? What about the radiation from the water? The burn salve? The frantic Timelord flitted around the room, checking everything from the bottle of burn salve to make sure it was human safe (it was, of course, he'd checked it beforehand), to hovering a small scanner over Robin's hand to determine she hadn't gotten too much radiation in her (she hadn't). But no matter what he checked, Theta couldn't find a cause for error; she had just. Konked out.

He wasn't quite sure if this was a good thing or not, but after a moment of reflection, Theta concluded that Robin had just passed out from exhaustion. She often complained about not getting enough sleep to him and Lady, after all. He just hadn't realized how major those complaints were; moving forward to gently take the bandages off her hands, Theta felt a knot of guilt twisting inside of him. If he had just slowed down a bit and gave her time to rest between adventures, perhaps Robin wouldn't be like this, limp like a ragdoll as she was.

"I suppose it'd have to happen sooner or later. C'mon" Theta hefted his companion up off the bed, trying to jar her as little as possible ; the med bay's 'beds', consisting of a slab of metal and a very thin cushion, hardly counted as beds. It probably wouldn't do her good to wake up with her wings and back all cramped up "Now, where's your room..."

Theta ended up wandering the halls for a couple minutes, trying to find the door (he didn't have a reason to go to the room most of the time, as Robin was usually sleeping), before giving up and deciding to just ask Robin where it was. He nudged her telepathically, since physical nudging didn't seem like it'd work; she'd appeared to stay asleep this entire time, after all, even with his less than graceful walk.

"Wakey wakey! you don't want to have to sleep in the halls, now, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:10 pm

Robin groaned, feeling quite disoriented. She was pretty sure this was not the position she left herself in when she fell asleep. Specifically, not with her head hanging back like this. Trying to lift it seemed a bit futile. Her muscles ached far too much for that. Was she getting sick? She was getting sick, wasn't she? Because if this was some side effect of the water or something, she had a feeling it'd be getting a lot worse.

"Whuh.... Whatdyuwan.." Robin mumbled, prying her eyes open the best she could to find herself moving down the corridor. Oh. "Whererwegoinn?" She asked, sneezing and half sure she would drop to the floor from it. She didn't really know how she was making it down the corridor but she had a feeling Theta was involved. There was a hand on her back. Why was - oh. Now she got it. Gosh, she was out of it.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:24 pm

Theta flinched back from the sneeze, not having expected it; he halted in the middle of the hallway, blinking in the momentary shock as he hoped not too much had gotten on him.

"Ugh, really, Robin? I try helping you out, and you respond by sneezing in my face?" despite his joking tone, Theta was kind of worried; she wasn't normally this lethargic or sneezy, was she? Being that Timelords next to never got sick, his mind didn't immediately jump to that, though it was kind of obvious, even to him, now.

"Anyways, uh. Where's your room?" Theta wasn't quite sure she was awake and coherent enough to answer that, yet, but one could only hope. He didn't want to have to walk all the way to the console room and back, after all, just to check the room schematics. That'd take far too long, and Robin probably wouldn't enjoy being carted all around the TARDIS before she could get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 10:36 pm

"Psh, Idunno. Ladyjuskinna... Putsithere?" Robin shrugged - or would have, if she wasn't being carried and extremely sore. "S'like... Movintherooooms... r'somethin." Any other day she might have had a better idea of where to go, but they weren't in the console room, so she had nothing to go off of. Also, she was sick and on the verge of becoming delirious. So that probably didn't help. "Yurthe-" She sneezed, cutting herself off - much to her displeasure. "Yurthepilot? Ask'er." Oh, how she wanted to curl up. But she figured that would make carrying her a lot less simple. She was in no mood to use her legs. Or those things that make you balanced on the sides. What were those? Arms. Probably.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 3:44 pm

"Uhh..." Despite his best efforts, Theta could not discern what Robin had said, other than that she defiantly hadn't given him directions to her room. It felt like a replay of the translator breaking, and he might think that the new one they'd gotten was faulty, as well, if it weren't for the fact that what she was saying vaguely sounded like words.

Guessing Robin wouldn't really care where she was if she was this delerious, Theta opened the first guest room door he could find as best he could without the use of his hands. It was a plain room, with a dusty grey carpet and grey and white striped walls, hardly interesting at all. And the only things separating it from an abandoned, non-bedroom room was the large bed in the middle of the room, the empty closet on the far wall, and a small painting of a type of alien flower that hung above the bed's headboard. Theta lowered Robin onto the bed, which was, unluckily, without sheets. There weren't any side tables, either, which was probably not too good if Robin needed to keep a glass of water in here while she was sick.

"Just, uh, stay here. I'll be right back" the Timelord hurried out of the room, in search of some sheets, pillows, and something he could use as an end table. The busy work helped to keep his mind off the fact that Robin was sick; a fact that, being as unaccustomed to minor sickness as he was, worried him greatly. Theta wasn't sure how to take care of a sick person other than to give them water and resting time, after all, and with Robin so out of it, could she really provide any input on her own needs?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Robin sniffled, rolling over onto her side and clutching her head. This was one killer headache. Out of all the times she could have gotten sick, it was right now? After a moment, she realized something was off with her hands. Weren't they bandaged a minute ago? She brought them down from her forehead and examined them. Oh. Perhaps she should be paying more attention to her appendages right now. She glanced down at her feet for a moment just to be sure nothing was wrong with them.

As much as she wanted to curl up, it seemed her blanket was missing. Actually it seemed like a lot was missing. Who changed her room? Did she do it? In this state she wouldn't have put it past herself if she wasn't so intent on staying put. Curling in on herself, she groaned and grimaced, tucking her head in her arms again. "Thuhlights..." She mumbled, finding the room a bit too bright for her comfort.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 4:42 pm

Theta returned to the room a few minutes later, a stack of bedding and a small metal stood piled up in his arms. He peered around the stack as he entered, just to make sure Robin hadn't moved; she hadn't, but she looked rather pitiful, curled in on herself as she was. Worried she might have injured herself (somehow), Theta set the stool by the bed and set the bedding on top of it, to get it out of his arms. Theta then moved forward to sit on the edge of the bed, shaking Robin's shoulder lightly.

"Robin? I brought back some blankets..." which he would love to get onto the bed, but Robin was occupying the mattress, at the moment... this might be an issue "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2015 1:33 pm

Robin mumbled something incoherently into the mattress, although she figured that probably wouldn't have made sense even if he could hear it. She moved her arms from her head and tried to look up towards Theta, but found herself unable to open her eyelids. "Thuhlights..." She tried again, returning to her curled up position. Robin coughed pathetically into her elbow, groaning as the jerky movement jolted her head - and more importantly, her headache. "I...I hate beinsick..."

///haa... this is a pathetically short reply, woops//////////////////////
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's Just A Bug Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's Just A Bug   It's Just A Bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Just A Bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: