Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_vote_lcapEris Nomelia Sedna I_voting_barEris Nomelia Sedna I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Eris Nomelia Sedna I_vote_lcapEris Nomelia Sedna I_voting_barEris Nomelia Sedna I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Eris Nomelia Sedna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Eris Nomelia Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Eris Nomelia Sedna   Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 1:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

With blue hair and green eyes.

Eris Nomelia Sedna: A.K.A    VY Canis Majoris.

Species: Triscope. (Fangs r gooder)

::Appearance::
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Emerald Green
Height: 5' 2"
Figure: Thin, and not very athletic.
Other: She has a scar wrapped around her stomach.
Clothing: She is a tomboy, and wears the traditional dress of her people that changes color. She has wavy hair that reaches to her shoulders. Her hair is held up into a pony-tail with a large red whip with green gems glued on it.

::Info::
Family: Mom: Kara B. Sedna
Dad: Retero L. Sedna
Personality: Eris is a rather put together young lady, who is polite, and is a bit tomboyish.  When confronted, if insulted, she will brush it aside, but is a friend is harmed, she will feebly attempt to punch them in the face. But, it wouldn't do any long lasting damage. She has no affliction to Night. She loves meeting new people and drawing, but she is hesitant with random strangers.

In her violent stages, she takes her whip and start trying to hurt only the person who made her like that. She doesn't speak.
Also, her ears and tail are a little fluffier than Night's due to her age.
Strengths: Art, Joking, Running, and Screaming very loudly, like REALLY loud.
Weakness: Academics, fighting, hissing and talking to strangers.
Likes: Paint, Harry Potter, Sweets, Driving. Yes. Driving.
Dislikes: Cheese, Monkies, Flip Phones and News People.
Dream: She wants to be the greatest Artist in the universe. She travels in hope of making the greatest inspiration.

History: Her planet was now devastated by the past years of savage behavior. The cities now in ruin, and the technology built for war. Her parents gave birth to a blue haired young girl, and sold her happy couple on Sto's Black market, and that was where she grew up, until her family lost her, when moving to a new planet. The family, devastated, soon realized they couldn't turn back for their girl, because they had realized too late she was missing.

She has hitched a ride with money wrenching space hobos and come to Earth in search for a good art inspiration, because that was the best 300 credits could get her. She lives in a small tent she carries around in her backpack. She doesn't have a ship, but she has driven one, once during the- dangerous, attempt to leave her planet.

She left the dying ship for a hobo's, and they dropped her off in Ireland. She's kind of young. I don't have much for her.

Last edited by Night on Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Eris Nomelia Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris Nomelia Sedna   Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:27 am

Whooo kay so.

First things first: Missing a picture. This isn't really a huge deal, there a ton of people sitting around - including you - who draw, so just... at least get me a promise from someone okay?

While family may not seem important, it kind of is. Please, even if you never intend on doing anything with them, name them. And maybe tell us a little about them. Or at least their relation to Eris.

Next, the strengths and weaknesses. These... these barely count. You just kind of picked some random words that barely have an impact. The weaknesses aren't so bad, but for strengths, try to come up with some things that will be relevant in an RP (although.. it does seem that art skills are relevant to her. The rest, though, not so much? Or at least explain it).

Also, dream. I didn't think this was that important either, but you'll soon find out that when writing a character's life? Their story? They need a goal. Else, they don't go anywhere. They don't progress. Try to come up with something they might like to do in the future, okay? Becoming a great artist is a good one, but I have this feeling that you might not intend to make this an important point in her life. If you are, my mistake and apologies. But this "dream" is their entire motivation for doing anything.

Lastly, history. You can't just say "mostly like Night's" because this is... Nearly irrelevant information. And a little bit boring, in all honesty, but that's not the point. You're going to have to write out what happened to her. Not to mention, clearly family is a big deal in her history, so why isn't her family part of this form filled with information, hm? It seems there is a great deal you could be putting into this history, because right now it is far from complete.

Oh, that reminds me. Night seems to be an important point, for some reason, in this character's form. Why? Explain that somewhere. In the history, in the family, just wherever you want to put that. Because right now it doesn't make sense.

... Looks like you have your work cut out for you >_> Sorry
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Eris Nomelia Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris Nomelia Sedna   Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 12:48 am

Woot woot approved.

I mean I would like to ask how "screaming very loudly" and "she doesn't speak" add up, but I think you meant in her violent bursts specifically. So I think you're all set. But it does look like you're going to be needing a weapon creation, though. You mentioned a whip? Make sure that's in order, soon Razz

///also. letting the picture slide. i know how hard it is to find good face claims
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

Eris Nomelia Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris Nomelia Sedna   Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 1:17 am

Yep. I'm going to do the weapon creation thank yoouuuuu
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

Eris Nomelia Sedna Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eris Nomelia Sedna   Eris Nomelia Sedna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eris Nomelia Sedna
Page 1 of 1