Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
A Deadly Duo. I_vote_lcapA Deadly Duo. I_voting_barA Deadly Duo. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Deadly Duo.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:10 pm

MasterNoSix & Night Pyre/ Eris Sedna

"Ship. Tell me the going ons of Earth as of now."
    "Harold Saxon- or now "The Master" has taken over Earth."
    "What?"

Night's eyes widened. "Katrana, where is this- "Master" dwelling now? She asked. "A ship called the Valiant." Night's expression grew grim. "Take me there." She ordered it. "Are you sure about this. I mean, you've done some reckless, stupid things before, and this tops the cake." Katrana said. "Then I'll go on auto pilot. Just lock on the coordinates of the ship." She said, before turning off her ship's interface.

Night landed on the Valiant's border, and grabbed her scythe folded it and slipped it in her pocket, and grabbed a pair of headphones and a CD player. Bloodcurdling screams had gotten rather old, to be honest. Night stepped out of the ship, and gave a long, loud whistle. It was really gorgeous. But kind of too big. That's ok though. Night looked around for the nearest people. She selected a song, and lightly hummed and hopped towards the closest guard tower.

"Hello boys~" She said. "Do any of you know a fellow named "The Master"? A rather stupid name I must say. I mean seriously, who calls themselves that. It's dumb. Anyways, is there some kind of appointment I can make with the dude, and is there paper work? I hate paperwork." She said, taking a sugar cube out of her pocket and tossing it into her mouth.

Then, she realized they had guns. She took a couple steps back, grabbing her folded scythe, which now looked like a flip phone, out just in case they were hostile.

Oh, how she hoped they were hostile.

(I am sorry if it sucked eggs. I don't do good openers.)
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 3:36 pm

The Master was sitting back in his chair watching the Teletubbies when one of the guards strolled in. He groaned, "What is it?" He really hated when people interrupted the Teletubbies as he found them very interesting. Seriously, they had televisions in their stomachs, what's not to love? The reason for this interruption had better be either very important or something more interesting than these things. The Master doubted it would be either, but part of him hoped it would be both.

"Sir, someone's landed on the Valiant," the guard reported.

The Master sighed, "It is an aircraft carrier. What else would you expect?"

"This person isn't authorized to be here."

The Master stood up, abandoning the Teletubbies for the time being. "I see, this sounds both interesting and important. Take me to them."

As the Master and the guard began the trek to the guard tower near which the intruder had landed, the guards had begun to examine the intruder. They drew their guns and approached her. One shouted, "Identify yourself!"
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:07 pm

A toothy grin slid its way onto Night's face, pulling her headphones down, tossing them aside. "You could at least try and be a little nicer to a lady." She chuckled. "My name is Night. I would like your gun so I can shoot you all, please." She asked. "The Master's definitely given Earth a face lift." She said, tossing another sugar cube in her mouth. "I feel oh so very threatened by your guns. What am I to do? Woe is me." She mocked, rolling her eyes, which turned to slits, and she quickly removed the gun from one of their hands, and shot each of them in the face, and proceeded to deface their carcasses by shooting their eyes, and used up most of the bullets to shoot their bodies, and proceeded to grab one by the foot, and slam it into a building. His head cracked open, and the wall stained with blood, as she dusted herself off, before getting up once again, her eyes dilating back to normal, and spotted one last guard, with pure fear on his face. Night lit up, ripped his arms off, letting him slowly bleed to death.

Night wiped the blood on her hands on a guard's vest, and proceeded to play with the arms she had ripped off of another.

"Nice to meet you! I'm Night. How are you today sir? Oh. It seems you lost your body. Well, that's ok. Highfive!" She said, picking up her headphones. "Would you like to hold my things?" She said, nestling them in it's hands. "Thank you!" She said, a bright smile planted on her face.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 4:33 pm

The Master and the guard arrived just in time to see the last of the guards bleeding out out the ground. The Master looked over the scene - bodies riddled with holes, the ground beneath them as well at the wall pained with blood, and a gun with the intruder who was playing with a pair of arms. The Master crossed his own arms and watched as she placed headphones in the hands. He glanced back to the guard that came to alert him. He looked about to run, so the Master grabbed him by the shirt collar before he could. "Perhaps you'd like to explain how this," he gestured to the corpses, "Was important enough that you had to interrupt the Teletubbies to tell me about it, yet not urgent enough for us to run or at least walk quickly." The guard gulped, and the Master shoved him towards the mess, "Take care of that."

"Y-yes sir," the guard was clearly a bit shaken up by seeing his fallen comrades.

"As for you," the Master addressed the intruder, "It seems rather impolite to redecorate a ship that's not yours. Especially when you've only just gotten here for the first time. Red isn't a bad color, but I don't think I'd like my ship painted red. I quite like it how it is now, thanks."

Last edited by MasterNoSix on Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm

Night quickly took her headphones back, and stood up. She scanned the man quickly, before replying. "It was fun." She said, gesturing to the bodies. "Very very fun. Also, red is a splendid color for a ship that isn't yours." She said shrugging. "Black is better though." She said, tossing the gun from one hand to another, before dropping it on the ground. "I like blue too. Green is nice though. Pink isn't a favorite of mine." She finished, leaning on the blood stained wall, rubbing on her clothing. "Dang it." She said. "This was relatively new as well. But, anyways, getting to the point. Who are you?" She asked, crossing her arms. "And my decoration skills are better than yours, I bet." She snapped. Night turned to the guard, who had the task of cleaning up her play room, and chuckled. "How much do they get paid to endure that?" She asked. "And if I was correct, you said you watch Teletubbies?" She said, followed by a snicker.

Pulling something from out of her pocket, it was a brown bag. "Sugar cube?" She offered. He didn't look like he had any weapons, and therefore she wasn't antagonized. She was probably wrong though.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 5:42 pm

"Okay, so we're in agreement. The ship will not be painted pink. Excellent," he clapped. "And as for who I am, surely you know. Everyone on the planet knows. I am the Master. Although, on second thought, you probably don't live on this planet. So now would be a good time to ask - who are you? As for decorating skills," he gestured to the Valiant, "I helped design this whole place." He grinned in the direction of the guard who was working on cleaning up, "Their payment is their life. They work for me up here, they work for me down there with the rest of the human race, or they die." He glared, "Of course I watch the Teletubbies! They're fascinating, evolutionary, even! They've got televisions. In their stomachs. Come on!" He calmed down and, cautiously, he reached out and took a sugar cube. He examined it, then gave it a lick to make sure it was really a sugar cube, then popped it into his mouth with a, "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 10:49 pm

Night paused for a moment. "You're name is really, really stupid. She said. "I have never heard of you in my life, and how are you so sure I don't life on this planet. Maybe I'm just some very murderous human being who flew up here with their wings? Actually, hold on. Humans don't have wings do they. Some of them do? Stupid planet." She said, turning to the mutilated bodies. "Oh. Nevermind."

"And as for decorating skills, I haven't been inside, and you helped design the ship. Emphasis on the word help, you didn't do this yourself, did you then? I'm sure it's nice, for an amateur. And as you refer to the "human race", I'd assume you aren't of their species either, correct?" She said, crossing her arms, raising an eyebrow. "Also the way you treat them. No disagreement here though. I usually just, terrorize them. I love the look on their faces." Chuckling, she turned back to the Master. "What ever you say."

"But aside from that, I'm going to have to ask you to stand down. I'm in charge of completely annihilating this planet. The universe needs to be rid of the filth they call "Earth.". Blood has been spilt here too many times. But I can't say I'm not doing that for my own pleasure."

"One more thing; what are you? And why would you be interested in Earth?" She asked, tilting her head slightly askew.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:11 am

"Thank you so much for your input. I'm really sure your name is just the best in the universe," he countered sarcastically, "Speaking of which, what would that be then, hmm?" He raised an eyebrow at her comment about the wings, "No... humans... humans don't have wings. Last I checked, anyway, which was yesterday, so maybe they grew them overnight. I've seen weirder things in my time, I guess. And considering I've taken over the world, and you don't know me, I'd say it's pretty obvious you aren't one of them."

"Well," he glanced back the way he came before looking back at her, "Maybe that can be corrected. Maybe not. And as for my contribution, I designed nearly all of it. Not entirely myself, no, but I might as well have done." He nodded, "Correct, I am not human. You said, either, so I suppose that's confirmation of my assumption that you aren't either. As for the humans, they're much more useful when you scare them into working rather than killing them. Although, I can't argue the look on their faces is priceless."

"Stand down?" he repeated before laughing. "Me? Stand down? Listen, you may have killed a bunch of my guards, but humans are fragile. As for getting rid of the Earth, sure, go for it. After I've finished with it. Which is to say, not yet."

"As for what I am and why I'm interested in the planet, that's easy. I'm a Time Lord. One of the last two. My interest stems from the other remaining Time Lord. The Doctor. Humans have always been his favorite species, and Earth his favorite planet. That combined with all the weapons they use to fight each other makes this planet useful to me. See, I plan to turn this planet into a warship. I'll use it to take over the rest of the universe, and the Doctor will be helpless to stop me. He can only watch as I destroy his favorite planet before his eyes," the Master grinned. Oh how he was going to love watching his rival suffer.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 1:45 am

"My name is Night. Night Mesarthim Dabih Thesherelda Pyre." She said, before sitting down on the floor. "A Timelord, huh?" She said, rather awkward on this subject. Still cautious to see if he was an enemy, she looked up at the sky. "I can do anything I want, any where I want, any time I want. And just for the record, your guards probably wouldn't have tasted good anyway. Humans aren't reliable. They smell bad, and are useless. They can't fight very well, and are very stupid. Time lords don't seem all that different. Just a bit more intelligent." She said, while playing with her fangs. "And it's not all that surprising I don't know you. I don't spend time socializing much." She said, throwing rocks off of the edge of the ship.

"And now that a think about it, pink may look good on this ship. So. I assume you aren't going to try and kill me, Shortie?" She asked, a smirk plastered on her face.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 2:48 am

"Best name or not it's certainly the longest," he remarked, then paused, "Well, I shouldn't say that, it's a very large universe. Bound to be plenty longer ones out there." He shrugged, "Who said you had to eat them? I wasn't planning on serving them up as food. In what way would that benefit me? And by the way, we also live much longer and we're more than just a bit more intelligent." He chuckled, "I'm surprised you don't talk more. You seem like such a lovely person. It's definitely nothing to do with the fact you kill people."

"Pink would look horrible on this ship," he commented, then stood up a bit straighter, "I'm of average height, I'd say. As opposed to you- the tallest female in the galaxy. Try not to bang your head on the doorframes. As for whether I'll try to kill you, probably not. You killed some guards, but you've made no move to harm me so far and I've got no reason to go out of my way for that."
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:52 pm

"I said I had to eat them, because I was hungry." She added, looking at the corpses. "Yet all the Timelords I've ever met are idiots." She grumbled to herself. "Living long is lonely." She added. "You out live everyone. And eventually you spend the rest of your days running about like a moron." She said, rolling her eyes. "I'm not going farther than a bit intelligent." She said, narrowing her eyes.

Night shivered. That was definitely a first time anyone had called her lovely. "Thanks." She said, a bit confused. "Duly noted. You probably cheated your way through the height requirement of this ship. Maybe you wore heels that day. I wouldn't be surprised. Who's to say you aren't wearing any now? A regeneration fall out. That's too bad as well." She snapped back. "And just like names, I'm sure there are taller. People- that is." She hissed.

"And as for killing you, who's to say I won't try?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 2:35 am

"Well, you must not have met too many Time Lords," he remarked, "And yeah, I realize this. I'm not exactly young myself. Except, I don't just run around like a moron. I have goals. And don't say more than a bit if you don't want to, but that won't make it false."

"I'm glad my height amuses you, tall one. I'll have you know, I'm not wearing heels, but personally, I think you'd be lucky to see me in heels. Though it would be quite uncomfortable," he said, "And fair enough on the taller people, but normal people are about this height, maybe a couple inches either way. People your height and taller are generally basketball players. Although, maybe it's wrong of me to assume you're not one?"

"As for the killing, I never said you wouldn't try. But as of right now, you haven't. We've been having a relatively civil conversation, all things considered," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Night coughed in her sleeve to hide a laugh. Counting him, she'd have met three. And to be honest, ruling a filthy planet like Earth seemed pretty moronic itself, not to mention his goal stems from wanting to make his rival suffer. Which is also sad. And very stupid. You should do it if you want to, not because of someone else.

"That's really stupid." She said. "What the heck is the point of ruling Earth if all you want to do is hurt your rival? Is there any other prominent reason why you want THIS planet in particular? Maybe the food, music, or lack of a good government?" She shrugged. "And as for height, Mr. Fun Sized, what the hell is basketball?" She asked, devoid of the knowledge of sports.

"Eh. Now what the hell was I here for..." She asked herself, blowing air into one cheek. "Are any of your other guards going to provoke me?" She asked him looking at the mess she had made earlier. "I do hope so. That would be positively wonderful." She said, spinning on one heel. She was in a pretty good mood. Hopefully nothing would ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Deadly Duo. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Deadly Duo.   A Deadly Duo. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Deadly Duo.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: