Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Salazar Dagun I_vote_lcapSalazar Dagun I_voting_barSalazar Dagun I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Salazar Dagun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SolluxDragon1050
Newb
Newb

Salazar Dagun Empty
PostSubject: Salazar Dagun   Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:03 am

Character Name: Salazar Dagun

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Short, Rugged Red Hair
Eyes: Sea Blue Eyes
Height: 6’2”
Figure: Tall and Skinny
Other: Has an Old tattoo of a Cyberman's head on the back of his Right Hand. No Scars.
Clothing: Black Trenchcoat and old black jeans.

::Info::
Family: Mother died while giving birth, Father “Upgraded” Into a Cyberman when he was a Child, along with his Older 17 year old sister. Raised up at an Orphanage until 18.
Personality: Salazar is Very intelligent, He is also brutally honest and extremely stubborn. He will tell someone the entirety of the situation how it is without no regard for their feelings. Despite these things he is Kind, and is more than willing to NOT Be a Leader. He Prefers to help the leader, and voice his ideas, but is more than happy to not make any decisions.
Strengths: Extremely Smart. Fast on his Feet. Good with figuring out Solutions to Problems.
Weakness: Stubborn, Physically Weak. Not good under Pressure.
Dislikes: Being Wrong, Leading, Pressure, Labor, Dying.
Dream: Personal Revenge on the Cybermen, and Personal Revenge on The Doctor for not Saving his Family, for not being there.

History: Salazar grew up in Rural Pennsylvania for most of his Life. He was a big Reader, and was always interested in Books. He was good in classes, and behaved well. If somewhat distant to others. Until one eventful day that changed his life. He was 9 years old at the time, He, his father, and his older sister were at home on a early saturday morning. His father was watching the TV Outside with his Sister, while he was reading a book on the Floor. Thats when Tall Metal Men burst through the ceiling, yelling "You will be Upgraded" as they grabbed my Father and my Sister. There were atleast 7 of these Metal Men, and then one of them looked at Salazar. The one that looked at me said, in its robotic voice "You are to Young to be Upgraded. You will be Deleted." As it reached for him, he ran. He left the house and ran across the street. when he got to the other side he saw a Man in a Blue Trench coat run out of a blue Police box he swore wasn't there before, and enter his house. But he was to late, He could see the figures of the Cybermen and his father and sister being carried flying out of the roof of his Home. About a day after the events he was asked questions from the Police, FBI, and even the CIA what he Said. They all thought he was Insane, he could tell. Than he was approached by a woman, She said she was the leader of U.N.I.T, something he never heard of, and asked for the entire story. After he finished she brought him to an Orphanage, and told him to ask others for their stories, than left him there. It took about a month, but he was able to realize what the orphanage was, a place where kids like him had similar stories. Some had almost the same, some had stories similar but different "Aliens" (As some had taken to calling them, and it did fit). Some said their parents were killed by giant metal Trashcan-looking aliens yelling exterminate. But Some of them had 1 thing that pricked Salazar's attention, the Man with the Blue Box that appeared out of Nowhere. Sometimes they'd say it looked just like the man that He saw, Sometimes with a Girl, sometimes a girl and a guy, and others debated on the looks of the people accompanying the man, and others debated on the looks of this man. 1 Person had actually met the person, and he called himself "The Doctor". Since then, He's been gathering all the information about Aliens and this "Doctor" He Could. He found out his aliens were Cybermen, And that there were Daleks, Zygons, Slitheen, and even Sontarons. He also learned that this "Doctor" Came from a Race of Aliens called "Timelords" And that he was there to "save" People. That he was some kind of HERO. He Vowed to not only get revenge on the Cybermen, but also to get Revenge on this "Doctor" For not being the Hero he's supposed to be. Maybe even somehow get him... "Upgraded" Into a Cyberman, so he would know how his family Felt.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Explain how you came across our website.

I Searched “Doctor Who Rp” on Google and This was the First Link.

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat.
Salazar puts on the raincoat, and tosses the Chicken Leg Directly infront of him. Its instantly Devoured until only the bone remains. Salazar then takes out the Doctors Sonic Screwdriver, and uses it on the light he was currently under, making the light brighter and have more power. He did the same to the light the Doctor was under. After making the only available lights as strong and bright as possible, he takes out the flashlight and shines it on the thin dark spots between the 2 Lights. Fully knowing that he could be devoured the instant he steps out of the light, he uses the matches to set the raincoat on fire, and tosses it between the Lights. It’s a small light, and flickering, but its enough. Salazar Sprints across the dark spot, using the flashlight to be directly infront of his feet, until he enters the Doctor’s Lamp’s Light. Safe, For Now.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Salazar Dagun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salazar Dagun   Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 5:57 am

Hmmm almost approved.

You really just need a picture.

And while I suppose it isn't mandatory, perhaps you want to put more emotion into your roleplaying sample? I mean I thought he hated the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Salazar Dagun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salazar Dagun   Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 3:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salazar Dagun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salazar Dagun   Salazar Dagun I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Salazar Dagun
Page 1 of 1