Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_vote_lcapFinding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_voting_barFinding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_vote_lcapFinding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_voting_barFinding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleventh Doctor
Newb
Newb
Eleventh Doctor

Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  Empty
PostSubject: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm

The Eleventh Doctor spun around the tardis in a swaying like motion. He was excited about... well time traveling. Things may have been quiet and boring, but time traveling never got dull! Never! The tardis soon landed with a quiet whooshing sound that the Doctor loved so much. That's why he left the breaks on yet again. The sound just made him smile! Walking out of the tardis, he began to walk down the streets of London? He couldn't quite tell if this was the same London as last time, maybe there had been some improvements? The Doctor shrugged off the boring thoughts and kept up his pace. Something was bound to go wrong, that's the only reason Sexy ( aka the tardis) brought him here. She even told him that once before when she had been in human form, but the thought of her going back to her quiet self made the Doctor feel upset so he tried no to think about it.

A man with brown hair came into the Doctor's line of vision. The man looked rather familiar. Was he an old friend? No... He seemed too familiar for that.... Then it hit him like a dumbfounded question being answered. This man was the Tenth Doctor's incarnation! Only one heart pointed to the on and only Meta Crisis Tenth Doctor. Oh it had been a while since Doctor had seen him. In fact, it felt rather strange seeing him after so many years of running from his past. Maybe it was finally time to face his past?

The Doctor stopped by Meta and fixed his bow tie in a single motion. "Hello Meta...." His eyes searched the man before him. He looked a bit older, yes... but other than that... not too different. The thought of how he got here did kind of sweep through the Doctor's mind; however, he had other things to think about. Like, why was he here? What could go wrong? What had happened in the parallel universe. Clearing his mind of all the scattered thoughts, he smiled kindly at Meta. "Long time no see, old friend."
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 6:16 pm

(Playing this after Old Aches in my personal timeline.)

2012 England, London. It had been an ordinary, boring, depressing, and otherwise lonely day. Another day of working at the grindstone and making little headway. Teaching science to little kids was alright, though he had to keep back what knowledge they "should" know, according to the school curriculum, from what knowledge they "could" know, and what knowledge "he" knew. One of his pupils had brought him an apple again, and while he didn't play favorites, he got the feeling that she considered him her best teacher ever. It helped make him feel like someone needed him, but it did little to ease the pain. He missed Rose. He "needed" Rose. And it seemed that that fluke a month earlier was nothing more than a fluke.

He'd gone searching over that spot for days, for weeks before he had given up. His performance at work had laxed, and he almost lost his job. Which would've been bad because he really needed it to keep his current apartment. Luckily for him, all of the kids told the principal what a great teacher he was, and the principal realized he had just had some bad days...but asked him to get it back together. He had tried, but every now and then it came back to haunt him. He was still sore, and unable to move on. He imagined his real self had had to do it, but doing it as a human, as the person "meant" to be with Rose, made it doubly hard.

So he was completely caught off by the appearance of a rather long faced individual with a chin, his hair practically hanging down down over his eyes, and a bow tie. It was nice, but considerably not his style. He himself wore the trenchcoat, and today his blue suit with the bigger on the inside pockets. He had gotten a few other suits, but this one was his favorite, for reasons.

He stared at the strange man, who looked barely out of his twenties, and briefly went over the strange nickname he had used. "What?" Came his signature response, and he cocked an eyebrow as he regarded the other. He didn't call him John, or Mr. Smith, or even the Doctor. Just who or what was a meta anyway? It was highly likely that he had meant someone else, but he was staring directly at him, and... "I'm sorry, do you mean me?" He indicated himself with a wave of his hand. "Cause I'm the Doctor, not...whatever you just called me."
Back to top Go down
Eleventh Doctor
Newb
Newb
Eleventh Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 pm

Eleven's eye's went from a joyful gleam to a rather confused one at Meta. Did he just say he wasn't Meta? This man seem to claim he was the Doctor, not Meta. A confused look overtook the Doctor's face as he tried to wrap his mind around what he had been told. Finally, it all linked together and he smiled widely. Making sure to fix his bow tie once more, he randomly pointed at Meta. It was a strange habit he had picked up in the regeneration. It wasn't bad... Pointing was fun! "Ah....Ah!" Doctor smiled, sounding very childish as he pointed. His tone was one of a child's who finally understood something and then got overly excited when they could tell others they understood it. "I see what you did there." He smiled and clapped his hands together, going serious for a moment. "Have you seen any run away fish?" The Doctor stared at Meta as if waiting for an answer impatiently before continuing on. "I've heard some rumors..." He moves a little closer, lowering his voice to a whisper. "That'd be very bad for visitors...."

Clearing his throat, Doctor quickly moves back to his main focus. He claps his hands again and then pointed at Meta. "I've been looking...." He walked past Meta and kept his hands clasped together. "For a man who happens to look like you...." The Doctor faces Meta. "He actually has the same eyes...." He gestures to Meta's face. "Nose.... and whatever that is." The Doctor points at Meta's tie with a disgusted look. He fixes his bow tie and lifted his chin a little as if intimidated by the tie's presence. "Bow ties are cool.....er...."

A silence between the two caused the Doctor to become impatient and begin to fidget a little. "How do you do this....." He waves his arms around to emphasize his meaning. "This..... quiet thing?" Hearing a loud snap, Doctor faced a tree and watched it a little. He started to walk towards it before he even gave it a second thought. Before the two knew it, two green eyes were staring at them. "Hello! .......Are you lost?" He smiled kindly at the two eyes peering at him and moved a little closer. The eyes disappeared without warning and the Doctor blinked. He glances at Meta. "Strange green eyed creatures.... rubbish noses...... but better than a human's....face...." The Doctor made a little hand motion then fixed his bow tie. He smiles at Meta and gives his two thumbs up as if to say let's go then walks into a cluster of trees, not saying another word.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2015 9:12 pm

The man who stood in front of him behaved like an outright child. Pointing, smiling, grinning, and otherwise babbling complete nonsense. Not unlike a certain person he knew, but even more nonsensical. In fact, if he were to guess, this young man didn't even know what he was talking about. Another thing he noticed about the man, was he seemed to become increasingly antsy when absolutely nothing happened, and it had frankly only been a few seconds since Meta had been able to close his mouth and lower his eyebrow. At the end of it though, the Doctor had been able to figure out that the long-chinned fellow was not from Earth, or even human. Someone who'd landed on earth or even time travelled into this part of the galaxy? Now he was curious.

Perking his eyebrow again as the new man practically summoned him, he followed after. He hadn't had enough of a glance to see who the green eyed person was, though if this man wasn't human, he could very well be thinking that all humans are creatures. Idly he wondered whether to play the clueless human, or the all knowing timelord turned human.

"So you're not human I take it," he said as he quickened his pace to bring himself along side the Doctor, his hands going into his pockets. "Or at least not from around here. What does that make you then? Stovian? Malarian? Venusian? Oh...you're not a slitheen are you? No, not enough room for one in there. Although that chin, blimey."
Back to top Go down
Eleventh Doctor
Newb
Newb
Eleventh Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2015 10:21 pm

The Eleventh Doctor kept following after the strange creature who had disappeared rather quickly. It was a bit too quickly in the Doctor's opinion.However, it didn't matter that it had ran off as long as he had an idea of where it was at so he could follow after it. He glanced at Meta when he caught up pace with him. The two walked side by side as Meta spoke. A frown came on his face by the time Meta was done talking. "My chin? You've got something wrong with my chin?" The Doctor huffed and fixed his bow tie. "Well to be fair I don't like your..... face." He pointed at Meta and had a look on his face as though he had won the fight when it wasn't even a fight to begin with. The Doctor kept walking and looks around. He stops when he sees something move. Running over to a tree, he peeks behind it and looks around. He walks around the tree and looks at Meta. "I must be..." A few random hand motions. "... losing my mind." He points at Meta when he thinks of something. "Ah... Ah! I know! I understand!" He smiles widely and walks past Meta, clapping his hands together. "Now we can get into this....... thing...... " Another smile took over his lips. "I love things. Aren't things good? Well I don't care what you think... you're wearing a rubbish tie and have a big teeth." He looks over. "I'm going to call you Mr. Big teeth..... or Scott. You look like a Scott...." The Doctor fixed his tie again and lifted his chin a little, moving his jaw side to side as if to show that he was slightly intimidated.

Two green eyes were peering at the two through a bush. Eleven slowly walks towards it, pulling his sonic out slowly and scanning the bush. The strange creature ran off though the bushes when it heard a noise. Feeling like blaming anyone but himself, he looks at Meta. "Don't scare it off Scott!" He glanced back at the lonely bush. "You had one job. Humans. Always primping in mirrors." The Doctor fixed his tie and smiled. "Geronimo." He says calmly and ran after the strange creature. Tree after tree passed him as he tried to keep up with the creature that was hidden by all the leaves. He was determined to find out why this creature was here and he had to do it before something bad happened to the creature.

Finally, the trees split open into an area that held a small creek. The top of the trees lean forward a little, making the scene fill like one from a horror film. Nevertheless, the small white flowers made the trees looks inviting. Small blue birds, butterflies, and even bees were flying around to make the scene look more human. The Doctor looks around and sees the strange green eyed creature standing there. It looked scared and shy as it hid in the bushes a little. By it's looks, the creature a girl. The Doctor smiled kindly to try and help the creature come out without being scared. "Are you alone?" He walks forward a few steps then stops, examining the creature before him. She was very beautiful for a creature that looked more or less like a tree. The questions were who was she and why was she here? "Can you.... speak?" He makes a few hand motions to show what he means and waits to see if he gets a response. The creature just stared at him. The Doctor fixes his bow tie. ".....It was worth a shot....."

(The creature looks like this: http://www.greekmythology.com/images/mythology/ash_tree_nymphs_104.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)    Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding A Familiar Face (Meta)
Page 1 of 1