Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Who wants to play a game? I_vote_lcapWho wants to play a game? I_voting_barWho wants to play a game? I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Who wants to play a game? I_vote_lcapWho wants to play a game? I_voting_barWho wants to play a game? I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Who wants to play a game?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Missy
Newb
Newb
Missy

Who wants to play a game? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 11:58 am

I have a bored Missy here, looking for someone to torture- I mean play with- I mean roleplay with.

I've got two ideas:
One is a general open roleplay anyone can join, set between seasons 8 and 9.

The other is, if we still have the Rassilon and Simm!Master I saw around on the character creation forums, I'd like if we could play out what happened between us on Gallifrey (by which I'm expecting something unpleasant like imprisonment, extortion, outright fighting, or the like), including the Master's regeneration.

Any victims- I mean volunteers?
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~bellathestrange
Night Pyre
Student
Student
Night Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Victim Number 1 if you'd like. ^ ^ Sure, I wouldn't mind. My character's a lil weird though. XD
Back to top Go down
http://neurxsthxnia.tumblr.com
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2015 4:44 pm

I'll throw Flannagan Ryder in there Smile my time travelling rougue alien hybrid dude xD

Nice to meet you Missy, name's Brax!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 2:28 pm

Sadly I'm not really up for roleplaying but I thought I should inform you that our Rassilon is no longer active. I could always get a hold of our Simm but I can't promise she's up for roleplaying either. I just wanted to let you know.
Back to top Go down
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 3:42 pm

Oh hello there. Apparently I have interesting timing. As for whether or not I'd be up for roleplaying, that depends on how quickly I can write two essays and read the first couple chapters of Frankenstein, how often my friends pester me about coming over, and if I can successfully get a job. RP is not really a priority at this point.
Back to top Go down
Missy
Newb
Newb
Missy

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 4:17 pm

That's okay, I can wait until it's a better time. Although I read the Double Trouble thread, and do like the idea of those two getting up to mischief together, as well.

I've already posted my other idea in the open roleplay forum, if anyone's interested.
Back to top Go down
https://www.fanfiction.net/~bellathestrange
MasterNoSix
Beginner
Beginner
MasterNoSix

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Then when I've got some free time, I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play a game?   Who wants to play a game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to play a game?
Page 1 of 1