Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Temporary Chat Room! I_vote_lcapTemporary Chat Room! I_voting_barTemporary Chat Room! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Temporary Chat Room! I_vote_lcapTemporary Chat Room! I_voting_barTemporary Chat Room! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Temporary Chat Room!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

Temporary Chat Room! Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Okay, so this site seems pretty dead, but at the same time there are always people blipping in and out. It seems like everyone is just missing one another. While the Cbox up top is cool and all, it doesn't give any obvious signs that anyone has been here and blah de blah, point is there are people here occasionally, even if they don't come in often enough to play (Like me, for example).

So I figured, what the heck. I made a Discord server for the website. Effectively what this means is that there's a chat room that's constantly open and will accrue people, and is much easier to check at a glance to see who's been and what's going on. It's kinda like an IRC, but with more moderation and...well, it's just better overall.

This isn't a replacement for the site, but it will serve as a better gauge for peoples' interests than a stagnant website. It'll make it easier for people to plan what they want to do.

Basically, click the link below, make an account (It's free!) download the app if you want (or don't, you can view it in a browser exactly the same!), and we'll see if we can't get something rolling. If you're a moderator of any level here, just toss me a PM with your Discord username and I'll give you mod status in the Discord.

See you there!

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE CHAT!
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 11:25 am

I read somewhere, wasn't there a problem with Discord in that it was being used to find out people's usernames/passwords/other info on their computer?
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 2:59 pm

I've never heard that before. I've looked around for it, but I don't know how that is a thing.

I mean, it could be used for that, technically, but then there's a built in system in your computer which allows access and control from other computers, if you let them through. If Discord was being used for that, it was a scam not some kind of hacking.

I DID find one claim from some guy talking about like...being able to send data through it without consent from the receiver, but that was one guy and every other source I've seen said that they have no idea what they're talking about.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 6:26 am

I'm still around, probably will join up to Discord but will have to see.
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Ah, I found the post I was talking about, it was Teamviewer, not Discord.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 5:33 pm

If y'all are around, the discord chat is pretty active these days. jump in if u wanna hang out :p
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 8:24 am

That sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Nancy "Care" Pepin
Beginner
Beginner
Nancy

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2016 11:06 pm

Hey, at what time is there people to talk and chat around ?
Back to top Go down
6th Doctor/Espen V.
Beginner
Beginner
6th Doctor/Espen V.

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2016 8:15 am

It varies, but the stuff that's put there stays there, so drop in whenever you can and say hello, and you'll probably get a response back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Chat Room!   Temporary Chat Room! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Chat Room!
Page 1 of 1