Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSay Cheese - Page 2 I_voting_barSay Cheese - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Say Cheese - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSay Cheese - Page 2 I_voting_barSay Cheese - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Say Cheese

Go down 
+2
The Rani
Robin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna_Holloway
Student
Student
Hanna_Holloway

Say Cheese - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:15 am

The scream was what cause her to jerk awake. She sucked in a sudden gasp of air, her heart racing at an abnormal speed. What? Where? She looked around, seeing the other to girls whom had been in the diner with her, and another whom she did not know. She flexed her fingers, wanting to rub her wrists in the way she did when she was nervous, anxious or some other such feelings, but found her arms restrained to the seat. She mentally cursed herself and flexed her fingers as she listened to the others talk. The room was dark, and having her eyes not adjusted to the lighting just yet, she kept seeing shapes swimming in the edges of her vision. She shook her head and squeezed her eyes shut, opening them and turning her attention to concentrate on the restraints. "We could cut through them....maybe." She thought aloud, but thought against that same thing, as the restraints were more or likely metal, and it's not easy to cut through metal. She let her head fall back against the chair as she let out an exasperated sigh, where was the Doctor when you needed him?
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 12:47 am

Syra looked around her,and then said,"Sorry,that kind of happens when i die then revive it is a reflex. But good thing I am thinking clearly again."

She looked down at the restraints,and then she whispered,"I think our only option is wait til they come back in here. I will find a way to get us out."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 1:12 am

((sorry yuri, nothing was really planned for the diner...))

Robin sighed and leaned back against the chair, a frown settling on her face. "Yeah... waiting... great." Lucky for her boredom, unlucky for just about everything else, the door let out a hiss and raised up again, practically blinding her with light. The same man from before stepped in, his wrist held up to his face. "We've got a batch. There's... 3 women and a what they call a 'teenager'." The voice from before replied back - in almost sadistic glee - "Oh, we haven't gotten a 'teenager' yet. Take her first." Robin's eyes widened at these words, "What? No!" She struggled against her restraints as the man walked forward, his tech suit lighting the room up some. "No, you can't take me!" The man simply ignored her as he came forward. She looked from Mal to Hanna to Syra, desperately hoping one of them had an idea.

((moving this RP kinda fast since i cant be on as much))
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:52 am

((ok, was planning to join in anyway))

She'd had it. Staring at her watch she turned to the boy after she gathered her files.
"The humm is coming from the photo booth isn't it?" She stood up, walking towards him, "It's been sending people away to somewhere for a long time now I'm guessing." Ignoring the look the boy gave her she walked towards said object, putting her hand on the curtain. "After transporting several people at once it must have needed to recharge. Good thing it did, now I could call the cops and get this place shut down."
The boy opened his mouth to reply but fell silent as sirens mixed with the humming and music.
"Well then," Sylvia smiled as a police car stopped in front of the diner, "I think I can join the party now they are here to close down the place." With that she stepped inside the photo booth and disappeared with a flash. 'It's never been my style to leave loose ends anyways.'

There was a loud crackle as she landed besides Robin, her head spinning but clearing fast enough for her to realise what was happening.
"Sorry I'm late, I had to fix something first."
Turning to the man in front of her she frowned, realising she was tied to a chair, "You're not taking more people today."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

Syra had to do something,as many ideas came at once,she knew she was going to regret it but it was worth a shot to save the young girl.She looked at the guys,as she said," Why mess with a teenager,I am over 300 years old,and I am the only of my kind.."

She hoped they would go for her,she was leaving out what she could do,because that was her trump card. She then stuck out her forked tongue at the men." I mean if you going to experiment on us,what do you hope to learn from your test."

The men clearly did not know about Earth being under the Shadow proclamation protection,Torchwood,and UNIT. She needed to get them to take her first,she was a little harder to kill then most.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:43 pm

Mal's eyes was wider than they were before when the men returned. Her struggle against the restraints intensified when they advanced on Robin. Oh no, oh no, oh no! They could not just take her, she was a little girl for cripes sake. Then, something blissfully lucky happened to her. One of her hands finally slipped from it's hold in one final twist. In her shock that this actually occurred, Mal threw her free hand into the air and cried in glee, "Aha!" Her face dropped when she realized with this meant so she sprung around the chair, harming her shoulder in the process. Mal jerked and kicked at the chair, trying to free her other hand. When that wasn't going to work she picked up the chair and ran at the alien man in uniform, screaming at the top of her lungs as she prepared to ram him with the legs.

((I really hope they weren't bolted to the ground... or made of something really heavy because Mal is physically weak... I guess adrenaline could assist her, but still))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:44 pm

((actually it was sort of both, but forget logic, your idea is funnier Razz ))

The man looked to Syra, not watching as Mal escaped, and answered her as vague as he could possibly be - "We need humans. We need Earth." Turning around just a bit too late, he grunted as he toppled back onto the floor, clutching his stomach where the madwoman hit him with the chair. He scowled as he lifted up his wrist and spoke to the invisible voice again - "One of the women escaped, she won't let me take the child." "I'll send some back up then, but you better get the girl. She might just provide enough information for us to start the invasion." Robin was practically paralyzed with fear. It wasn't likely that the 'information' was just going to come from questioning. Snapping back to reality, she struggled with the wrist restraints - if Mal could get out, she could too. The sound of marching feet made her look up at the 3 more men entering the room. Yeah... she was dead now. Robin yelped and tried her hardest to sink into a chair as two of them closed in on her, the other helping the first man get Mal back into the chair. Robin barely noticed as another woman appeared in a chair next to her. "Syra, Mal! Help!" She squeaked as they unlocked her restraints and dragged her out of the chair. "No!" Her feet shuffled on the smooth floor, trying to find a grip so she could at least try to get free.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 am

Syra looked at the men,and growled,as she was letting her claws come out,as she contorted her hands secretly getting them out of the restraints. She would help the others,but Robin was in trouble,and it was a telepathic attack she hated using but it needed to be done.

She stood up unrestrained,and looked towards the men,as her black hair flared around her,and her eyes turned red and reptilian. A black shadow started forming behind her,and it formed a dragon body,as red eyes looked at the targets." Let us all go,this does not have to end in violence and it will. You can get what you need without doing it this way. Let the girl go first,because my nice side is starting to agree with the not so nice. If you value your life,stop this foolish charade,let all of your captives free,and I will promise to let you go with your lives."

(( what the attack she is gearing up is what she refers to as black death, it basically makes whoever it hit feel ten times the pain they have caused anyone. it is one of her more powerful telepathic attacks so she only can cast it once ever so often because it drains her))
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:33 am

Ok, things were officially going too fast for Sylvia, who stared at the girl (Syra was it?) with the dragon shadow. What the hell was going on here? Ugh, she felt light headed...
Trying to ignore the situation, she tried to focus on herself. Her feet were free, but her chair was bolted to the ground, which was ok, she could still kick people. Now there was another point... how could she escape?
Sylvia pulled a face as she tried moving her hands. She had a vile in her pocket, if she could just grab it that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 6:18 am

((I know not everyone got to post but I'm about to leave to go camping so I want to get this part posted, then you won't have to wait for me, you can just keep going for a while))

The two men immediately dropped Robin's wrists and turned to Syra with their hands up, eyes wide. Robin yelped and scrambled to hide behind a chair, heart absolutely racing. One of the men that were forcing Mal into a chair said something to the other, nodded, then backed up and let them handle it. He spoke into his wrist - "We are under attack, repeat, we are under attack." It was only a few seconds later before what seemed like an entire army of men ran through the door, some running to keep an eye on the ones still in their chairs, the others moving to try to restrain Syra. Robin didn't even move to see what was happening, she was too terrified. The tech suits from all the men around them caused random light patterns to move across the floor, lighting up the room better than the open door did a moment ago.
Through all the commotion, one of the men holding down the new woman spotted the girl crouching behind her chair. "She's over here, get her!" Robin's eyes shot open, feet scrambling to run - it was too late. A rather large man came over and lifted her up, slinging her over his shoulder. "No! Please, let me go!" Robin screamed, tears threatening to overflow. Trying her hardest to punch and kick the man, she figured it would at least put a dent in his suit. That might have been a bad idea though. If she wasn't panicking, she might have noticed another, much smaller man walk up to her. Then she might have noticed the needle in his hand. And just maybe, she might not have had it jabbed into her side, and she might not have passed out. Her body hung limp as a small group of the men joined the other two and walked out the door - leaving the others to finish fixing the mess here.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Mal struggled against the men who were working to constrain her. She was screaming profanities at them and struggling as hard as she could, though, in all honesty, was not much of a challenge for the men at hand. With all the commotion, her mind was flooded and distracted, no longer aware of what was going on around her. Until she heard Robin make a racket. She turned her head to see what was going on and felt panic rise again at the sight. Uh oh, this was not good. Those freaks were going to take that poor girl and do.... do something horrible to her! "Aw crap! G-guys! Someone do something!" Mal could no longer do anything since the men trying to contain her succeeded, much to her despair.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:55 pm

Syra looked as men were coming towards her,as she saw men coming towards her. The black shadow dragon creature attacked the men coming towards her,as they started feeling ten times the pain they had caused anyone. Syra knew she could not show how much that drained her abilities,but the illusion had already been lifted from her wings.

She had herself in a crouch position with her wings spread slightly folded inward. if she pressed her luck anymore,the barrier keeping her evil side in would break enough for that side to emerge. Last time,she emerged bodies were all that were left,that was the dark side that had forsaken everyone but her brother. "I'm a draconic human,I was human till I merged my heart with a dragons to escape death. There is no need to harm a teenager she is just a child."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 6:27 pm

"We need the Earth. If you are not human, you are no use to us." The tall man thought on that for a moment, then decided to keep her here in case she tried to help the girl. The door hissed shut, several men standing by the door. It seemed that the deaths of the others barely bothered these men. "We cannot let you leave, though," He added, joining the others near the door. "You may be the one causing all the disappearances, and we may have just caught you."

5 minutes later...

Robin's eyes blinked open slowly, adjusting to the sudden light. She popped them open once she remembered what just happened and tried to stand up - just to find she was strapped down to a table. A dissection table. "Oh god..." She whimpered, heart beginning to race again. What looked like an ordinary man in a lab coat - which was obviously not the case - turned around from his tools and smiled. "Good, you're awake. Now we can get started." He turned back around, looking over his tools once more. Robin's eyes widened as she struggled to get her hands free from above her head. "You can't do this, let me go! Please!" She begged, but he simply acted as if he didn't hear her. "Hmm... I don't want to hurt her... but I can't risk misinformation from the use of numbing drugs." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and turning around with a scalpel in his hand. Robin closed her eyes tightly, starting to hyperventilate. She winced as he moved her shirt up, just below her chest, and pressed the cool blade to her skin. A few seconds later, even the soldiers on the floor beneath them could hear her scream.
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Syra looked at him,confused,"Disappearances,one minute I am on earth and the next I am here.Not even sure I know where here is."

Syra watched as she could do nothing,to help Robin,she had no idea if they were still on earth. The photo booth had been a transported of some kind. Some humans god not handle their atoms rearrange back together and must have died upon arrival. She hated being over 300 years old,and she could hear the screams of the girl in her mind. A black tear slid down her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 2:36 am

"On your side too then?" Sylvia said, trying hard to hide her confusion and fear.
"Maybe you need some help with that, if I can figure out what happened to your men will you let the girl go?" She looked straight into the man's eyes, almost shivering from their intensity. She knew this was probably a stupid move, but she couldn't help it. Besides feeling frightened she was still curious.
"I'm a detective, for the record." She took a deep breath, "I might not know much about you but I can deduce most of it." She then lifted an eyebrow.
"So, what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:51 am

Mal had gone limp as soon as Robin had been taken from the room. This allowed the men to clamp her back to her chair without worrying about a struggle. She began to shake uncontrollably when Robin's scream reached the room they were held captive. Jesus, what were they doing to her? She hoped to whatever god may be listening the poor girl didn't die. She was so young. It wasn't fair. What an odd thought for her to have, if anyone knew life wasn't fair, it was Mal. And she was convinced she was in good company with that.

Her eyes wandered blindly, not really taking in anything any more. How could they escape? Well, a better question would be how did Mal expect to help with the escape?

Finally perking her ears, she listened to the conversing happening around her. Wait, they had people disappearing? Obviously the two species had something in common. Maybe this would be a good negotiating tool, too bad Mal sucked at that.

Though it seemed she didn't have to worry about it considering the detective out of Mal's view began to do just that. Lucky them!
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 3:54 pm

The alien man frowned, not wanting to talk to the prisoners. There couldn't be any good coming from that. "It's not our men disappearing. It's the test subjects." His frown deepened at that - nothing good could come from that statement. For one it reminded him of all the work being wasted. It would also give them hope that the girl could 'disappear'. Hope meant they might try to escape. "Besides, like I said earlier, I can't let you go wandering about the place. You might just be the culprit. Any one of you could be." He pushed a button on his arm, letting his suit record the rest of the conversation. If one of them was really helping the subjects out, he'd have proof. 

Meanwhile...

Robin groaned, eyes shut tightly in pain. Her whole face was contorted in agony, actually. It had been since they first sliced her open. She could feel gloved fingers poking and prodding her insides. Just the thought of that made her want to hurl. She could also feel when he'd try to cut something out or open, and she'd have to muster up enough strength to tell him to stop, she needed that organ. Eventually she'd be too weak to even whisper, and he'd kill her. Not that he meant to - of course. It's just for science. Robin began to hate science. Most of all - she felt the air. God, it stung. It absolutely burned. Her arms began to shake as he moved to grab a scalpel. A yelp escaped her lips when he touched a blade to her stomach. WHY? WHY DOES HE NEED TO CUT IT?! LEAVE IT ALONE! "Please... don't..." She spoke weakly, hoping he heard her. Whether he did or not, he backed up and walked over to a speaker on the wall. "Rax, you can come in now to examine her. I've gotten my information." He took off his gloves and left the room, a kind of sad look on his face. He was constantly telling himself, "It is necessary... It is necessary..."

((tried not to make it too gory...))
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 7:16 pm

Sylvia raised an eyebrow, "See? That wasn't so hard. Test subjects you say?" She frowned, wondering what to say on that. At lease she now had something to go on.
"And what are these subjects of yours for exactly? Finding a way of destroying the planet?" She looked up at him, thinking of what she had seen today, "Why would you need to do that then? No space left on your own? Or is it just for fun?"
She knew she was just going to bluff now, but by doing so she would get closer to her answer. Looking around she wondered how humans could have escaped. If they had cut themselves free they would still be on the ship. Had they searched? And if so, how well had they done their job.
"When did those disappearances start? Was there a trace of them escaping? Have you searched the ship? There are enough ways to find out yourself." Sylvia eyed at his watch, knowing he had activated it, probably for recording. Did he really suspect them.
"Besides, considering you caught us by that machine of yours I would assume we are innocent." She looked at the man, suddenly thinking he looked familiar somehow. Stupid, she started over thinking things, "I can assure you I've never seen this ship in my life, I've always thought the chance of alien life developing faster was slim, but I was completely wrong there." She fell silent, biting her lip, "And I don't like being wrong about things..."
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:10 pm

Syra looked at the man still in the room,as she said," You know on our planet we have a saying ,'the one who points his finger first.' We had no idea about your test subjects disappearances. Who is the one that always report the disappearances? Is it before or after they are taken to be experimented on. it might be what we earthlings refer to as a 'inside job.' "

She looked at him,and said,"Look at it from our viewpoint,you kidnapped us or adultnapped us in some of our cases. We have no where to go even if we escaped this little room. You are torturing a child with your tests. That girl has parents who are missing her,you have taken all of us from our families,and you will not even tell us what for. many of us are intelligent if you need to know thing about humans,we can tell you,if you ask."
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:32 am

A click was suddenly heard from Mal's chair as the restraints were unlocked from her wrists. She had managed to touch his wrist and command the alien to release her. In a panic, Mal sprang up and behind one of the guards left behind, slapping his hand on his bare neck near his shoulder. She was on her tiptoes, peering over her shoulder at the man who was recording everything said. "Look, k-kind sure... I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to disappearances and one of us being a part of this freak show b-but.. I do know you are doing something so not ok to an innocent girl. I can't stand here and do nothing. I'm tired of doing nothing. Please get out of our way, or I'll get your friend here to shoot you. S-sorry, I don't like killing..."

The uniformed man struggled against the odd impulses rolling from Mal's hand and into his neck. Though after a moment he drew an odd gun and pointed it at the one in charge, the one with the odd device.

((Yup, it's too late to be detailed and stuff... sorry))
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:54 am

((*pokes Mal in the eye* ^^))

The alien's eyes narrowed at Mal, his hands reaching for his own gun. "I don't imagine you do - but I don't mind." He held up his blaster in a quick display, then aimed it at Mal. "We don't have a choice. We need Earth. The girl may have the last bit of information we need to start the invasion. It wouldn't matter anyway - everyone dies in the end. Suppose it was just her time." His voice had a cold edge to it - showing how fed up he was with this lot. "Leave him alone. Get back in the chair. Maybe then we can have a little chat and sort this out." His eyes flickered between Mal and the soldier as he talked, showing his slight concern for his life. 

Meanwhile...

Robin tried to hold her arms still. She really did. But that's not really easy when you've lost a ton of blood and you can barely stay awake. The same stupid darkness kept creeping up on her, over and over as she waited for the other scientist to enter the room. She never let it take her under though. If she was going out, she was going out fighting. Just as Rax entered the room, she felt another wave of tiredness hit her. Not yet... Don't pass... out... She blinked her eyes until she could see the alien man clearly. Her heart began to pick up again, knowing she was about to be tortured some more. To her surprise, Rax spun around and turned out the lights and spoke quietly. "Just hold still. The security camera's just can't see. Hold on." He fished a flashlight out of his pocket, turned it on, and held it in his mouth, aiming it at Robin. A needle in hand, he began to stitch her closed again. She bit back a hiss of pain, scrunching up her face. "No one's going to bother with the footage anyway, but it's best to be safe about it..." He mumbled, obviously trying to finish this up quickly. Robin felt another wave creep in, and this time she was too focused on not shouting out in pain. Plus, the darkness was so comforting... And she was so tired... No... don't.... fall.... asleep... Too late -her mind gave in to the blackness.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 5:12 am

Sylvia glared, "You didn't answer my questions yet." Inside she yelled at the two girls. They were distracting the man just as she was getting answers from him...
"Why do you need earth?"
That was the most important question of all, she needed to know. Considering he clearly cared for his men it must be something important to him, to all of them. It was probably some matter of life and death, but why cause more death in the process?
"You clearly care about your men, then why do we have to die instead?" She looked at the others, thinking of a way to convince him to tell, "You already sentenced me to death so I think I have the right to know why."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 6:16 am

((i was gonna wait, but since you keep replying first, someone else always ends up distracting him))

Turning his head to look at  Iwamoto, he snarled. Great, just more information he needed to give away to these stupid apes. "Our planet is dying. Our people are dying. None of us can survive on what we have anymore, so it's time to find a new home. Earth is perfect - we already know it can sustain life, and it was probably the closest planet we could find that could. Is that enough information for you?" He grumbled, wrapping his fingers around his gun tighter. These humans were making him mad, and that was not a very good idea. Not at all. He shifted his gaze back to Mal, emitting a low hiss.
Back to top Go down
Iwamoto Yuri
Newb
Newb
Iwamoto Yuri

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:09 pm

(that's ok, and her name is Sylvia Kudou btw :3)

Sylvia frowned, "And that gives you the right to clear out planet?" She narrowed her eyes at the man, "I don't like your morals. Can't you find another planet that isn't inhabited by creatures able to think?"
She then laughed, realising her question was stupid, "Oh no, that's right, the space man and his race are more important than any other living creature." She tilted her head at him, "You're not going to get away with this."
She observed the man as he hissed at the others, still feeling like the man in front of her was familiar somehow.
"Think I'm stupid, but you look familiar. I can't imagine we did however..." Why was she even saying this...?
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:36 pm

Mal's face dropped into complete neutrality. Her grip on the soldier's neck tightened. That man said they were going to use earth. Oh no, if they invaded earth think of all the lives they would end. They would kill billions just so they could survive. It hollowed Mal void of sympathy. All she wanted was to get Robin and get out of here. Her eyes momentarily shifted to the other three with her before moving back to the man who raised his arms at her. Mal cleared her throat, "That wasn't the response I was hoping for. I am so sorry." She hesitated before quoting the alien, her voice cold and dead, "But it's ok. Everybody dies in the end." Instructing the soldier to fire, he obeying and shot the alien captor several times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say Cheese   Say Cheese - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say Cheese
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Classic's-
Jump to: