Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDistress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_voting_barDistress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDistress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_voting_barDistress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Distress calls and banana pants

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:10 pm

((haha you think I'm just gonna leave))
Robin frowned, seeing the adventure leave right before her eyes. "What? No, I'm taking a look at this." She stated matter-of-factly. Turning around back around, she spotted the damaged container. "Here goes nothing..." She climbed up the side of the container, peeking her head in through the opening. She jumped in right after, finding...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 pm

((Of course I knew you wouldn't - But Medwyn at least had to try XD)))

Covering her face in her hands Medwyn - almost desperate - turned around and followed Robin.
"For Omega's sake! Stop!" Medwyn called, climbing up right behind Robin and trying to grab for one of her arms again. "...That thing will kill you at sight as soon as it wakes up again!"

As they made their way into the container amongst loads of burnt scrap and other things Medwyn was not able to identify yet lay a heavily damaged - yet silent - Dalek still releasing tiny bits of smoke.
"...Happy now?!" Medwyn whispered to Robin and grabbed for her arm again. "You've seen it - Now let's go and call someone..."
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:36 pm

"No way, since when am I ever going to see a Dalek up close?!" Robin whisper-shouted, grinning with glee. Walking up slowly, she tried to get a good look at it without touching it. It seemed that mostly everything was damaged, so there wasn't much to see. Nothing she could tell was supposed to be shaped that way... She reached out to touch it - just wanting to be able to say she'd touched a Dalek - when the eyestalk lit up blue. Her eyes widened as it turned to look at her, but curiously said nothing. "Um yeah, we can run now, Med..." She mumbled, backing up slowly, before turning around and dashing back to the hole in the container, climbing up and out as fast as she could. "Med, come on!"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:51 pm

Medwyn frowned as the Dalek appeared to awake.
And even though it did nothing like the classic shooting, shouting, insulting other species and other usual Dalek stuff, Medwyn felt an unusual wave of fear.
She remembered when she was living a human life and almost was turned into one of them.
But yet she did not run away - Something far more important instantly caught her attention:
When she was able to recieve the Dalek's distress call, then who else?...
"Run!" She hissed towards Robin. "I need to cut the signal before it establishes communication with it's people..."
As Medwyn talked the Dalek slowly and with a squealing noise turned it's eyestalk towards her, watching her silently.
(Actually the eyestalk seemed to be the only thing working on it's travel unit, otherwise it already would have started shooting at them for no reason at all.)
Medwyn was thankful it was so heavily damaged, even though right after she finished that thought, she felt like being a tiny bit of an evil person...
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:11 am

Robin would have stayed inside if the Dalek hadn't spooked her, but at this rate, she was already out of the container. With a sigh and a mental curse at her own curiosity, she climbed back up and peered in through the hole, trying to get a good look at Medwyn and the Dalek. Trying to stay rather quiet, she stared at the death machine, waiting for any kind of signal that she should get Medwyn to run. Nothing really seemed to move on the armor though, just the eyestalk. And the laser arm - up, and down, and up, and - WAIT. "Medwyn get out of there, it's waking up!" She shouted, quickly jumping down from the container and hoping that she would get out before it fired.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:53 pm

Grabbing in the pockets of her coat she desperately searched for something useful.
Medwyn already knew that she very probably would have no luck with this search, as well as she knew that probably the only thing able to keep that Dalek calm after it was awake again was Medwyn herself.
"Oh! There you are!" She mumbled - Tossing away a yo-yo and a chunky diamond - and taking a look at her old Vortex Manipulator. She almost forgot that she kept it.
A weird memory of her human life but right now it's internal scanner proved to be very helpful at finding the exact frequency of the Dalek's Distress call - Probably much better than Medwyn was able to do.
The Dalek still remained silent, even though now it clearly appeared to look at Robin and Medwyn in anticipation to find out what was going on...
After she found it she did her best to interlink herself to it in anticipation to isolate and block it.
While doing so she heard a noise from behind.
Turning around she recognized Robin, who curiously stared through the hole in the container and tried to warn Medwyn.
"That was not what I meant by "run"... You're one risk-loving person... And I really can't tell whether I should like that or not..." She said shaking her head and concentrating on blocking the connection.
"Yeah, you're right. It's waking up, but it won't be ale to contact it's people - At least for now. Regardless all their epic stupidity Daleks can be a quite smart from time to time...
We need to come up with a plan of what to do with it..."

Slowly but surely a tiny little idea grew within Medwyn but she didn't have the slightest little clue whether it actually even worked...
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:25 pm

( Sorry for the intrusion, but Robin told me to join because she didn't know what to do. o_o so hello! I won't be using Santore mainly because he's not a good person for this kinda thing - and he's in a different era without means of transportation - so you'll get a character that is the exact same guy as Santore with a different name xD )

Cale had received an unknown distress call that pointed him to Cardiff in the 21st Century. Naturally, he was interested; however, one thing bothered him about this call. Not many people would respond to such a call that attempts to hide it's origin in code, so any people coming to help wouldn't necessarily know it's safe. But Cale knew he was prepared: he had a fire extinguisher and he found a hammer on the ground while walking past a warehouse (which he promised himself he'd give back). He walked through the center, crossing the Grangetown Link over the Ely River. He rented a bike and pedaled into the harbour, barely seeing the column of black smoke drifting from large metal containers...

It was late by the time he reached the containers, as Empire Way was always like that apparently. He propped the rickety bike on the wall and noticed a girl come from the top of the container (which seemed to have a hole in it, which let the smoke come out, thus leading him to suspect a crash). Cale trot over and inspected the girl. She seemed to be looking down at something in there; the source of the distress signal? He heard talking and realized there was an accomplice in there, probably telling her to get out. Whatever's in there must be pretty dangerous...

He approached the container, wondering if he should talk to the girl. He climbed up quietly, and suddenly looked down next to her, waving the smoke out of his face.
"Hello!" he said, trying to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Robin jumped, looking over to the man next to her. Shaking her head, she tried to focus on what was going on right now. "Med, get out of there, it's going to shoot!" She stopped and looked over to the man again. "Wait what? Um, hi? Now's not a good time to be here if you plan on living longer than today. Unless you like getting shot by a Dalek, but I'm sure you don't." She looked at him curiously, deciding not to trust him too much. If someone's crazy enough to wander upon 2 people trying to control a Dalek, they're probably insane. Then again... she was in this mess too... yeah, insane's a good word for it.
Back to top Go down
The Magician
Beginner
Beginner
The Magician

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Cale grinned. "I'm guessing you guys responded to the distress call, too? If it's a Dalek, more are coming. Oh, this'll be fun..." He grabs the ledge and swings himself in, landing on the Dalek and covering it's eye.
He hoped he didn't scare the other woman too much; however he had a job to do, and temporarily disabling a Dalek with a fire extinguisher and a hammer is not that easy. Stopping it's head from turning was good, too; he lodged a broken piece of metal into the rotating part of the neck, hopefully stopping it from moving it's head. It was weak, it shouldn't be a problem. He took his hammer and tried to smash the eye, but all he could do was break the glass. He spun around the front and grabbed the laser, spraying his fire extinguisher into it, then sprayed the broken eye and the neck and hopefully breaking some circuitry. He huffed, and looked over at the other woman, really hoping he didn't get in the way or anything.

"Hi, I'm Cale," he says, holding out an hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distress calls and banana pants   Distress calls and banana pants - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distress calls and banana pants
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: