Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWeltschmerz - Page 3 I_voting_barWeltschmerz - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_vote_lcapWeltschmerz - Page 3 I_voting_barWeltschmerz - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Weltschmerz

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Weltschmerz - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:45 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Sonya hummed softly to herself as she watched the stars turn overhead, feeling as the earth slowly rotated beneath her hands. The tide was beginning to come in even as she sat there, the water slowly creeping up from the tips of her toes to her ankles as the minutes passed by. Casting another glance towards the dark boat, she felt a slight thrill run down her spine when she couldn't spot it on the water. They had moved while she enjoyed the night, this was what she had been waiting for. Glancing at the watch on her wrist, she frowned slightly, surprised at how early it was. The other disappearances had happened closer to nine PM, it was barely seven thirty. Biting down on her lower hip, she debated on the timing before a solid footstep was heard behind her, making her body go stiff with anticipation. Leaning forward slowly, she turned herself around and gaped at what she saw. Cyberman. Was all she could think to herself before the hand it held out connected with her shoulder, sending a paralyzing jolt through her body, making her slump to the side onto the damp wood below her. We're facing Cybermen...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:41 pm

x

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Unsure of the time, Sonya sluggishly awoke to find herself laying on a table under a bright light. Squinting her eyes, she tried to raise one of her hands only to find them strapped to her sides. Shifting slightly, she tested her legs and grimaced at the bits of metal holding them down as well. "Damn, I was not expecting this." She muttered under her breath, twisting her head from side to side, trying to see the room around her through narrowed eyes. "Hello? Anyone home? I'm awake and I still haven't gotten my breakfast in bed!" She shouted cheerfully, shifting her shoulders a little more so she could see behind her head, spotting a closed door in the process. "Hello!"

After several minutes of shouting without a single sound or appearance of anyone hearing her, she fell silent, mentally reaching out towards Fitz the best she could. Most of the time it was the Doctor or Thet that she connected with, but recently she found she could connect with humans on some level. No words could be spoken, but she could suggest he do something, like glance at the tracking signal on the phone she gave him to see her little dot had moved or vanished altogether.

Finally feeling the faint connection snap into place, she frantically sent the same thought over and over again before it faded. Check the phone, check the phone, check the phone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 10:11 pm

x.

Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:50 am

Suddenly as she finally lost connection, the door behind her slammed open, bouncing off of the wall beside it from the force behind it. Twisting her head back around, she spotted two Cybermen walking in and stationing themselves on opposite ends of the room, keeping guard as a small, rather mousy looking man stepped in and up to the table she was strapped to. "How are you doing, my dear?" He asked kindly, his hands tugging on the metal straps holding her in place before turning around and busying himself with the small table attached to the wall off to her right. "Sleep well, I trust? You are a rather interesting species... I have had humans, plenty of humans, some Homo Reptilian, and a rather fat-looking... Oh what did he call himself? Raxacoricalfalapatorian I do think..." Turning back around, Sonya's eyes caught the shine of metal in his hands as he drew near again, the shadows melting away as he closed in, allowing her to spot the surgical knife easier. Her eyes widened, instinct kicking in as her arms jerked suddenly, trying to pull out of the cuffs as he stopped by the table. "Oh no, don't worry my darling, I won't kill you, I only want to know what makes you tick, this is just for a skin sample. Relax..." He smiled in what Sonya suspected was his version of a calming expression, it only caused her to flinch again as the knife hovered over her arm. Closing her eyes tightly, she bit down on her lip as the glint of metal dissapeared into her skin, keeping the screech from breaking free as he cut away a small bit of her skin. Damn it Fitz, where the hell are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:26 pm

x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weltschmerz   Weltschmerz - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weltschmerz
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: