Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_voting_barUnlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUnlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_voting_barUnlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Unlikely Wedding

Go down 
+3
Myra Goldstien
Jack Harkness
Sayo/9Th Doctor
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:02 pm

Noticing the presence of his bride to be, Jack had to fight not to turn around and smile. He then looked at sonya and said in a whisper " You made the perfect wedding Sonya." then looked back out into the ocean and saw the waves and heard the people in the back ground. He could tell there were some trouble makers.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Sonya smiled softly at Myra and picked up a silver length of cloth. Holding it out in front of her with both hands, she gestured for Jack to turn and face Myra, then nodding at her to do the same with Jack. "These two have declared their desire to be bonded by love and life." She announced in a calm, clear voice, carrying over the soft music Fitz was playing on his guitar. "Through the trials of life, they have found each other and now desire to be known as one." Reaching out, she grasped Jack's hand facing her and wrapping the cloth around his hand a couple of times then repeating it with Myra's hand with the other end. "This cloth signifies their bond, strong, reliable and wonderful." Holding their joined hands up for all to see, she turned her eyes to the crowd gathered, her eyes sparking with a golden light. "Their grips on each end signify their strength for one another, how they will help when one needs their bondmate."

Gently laying their hands on the altar before her, she reached for a small wreath created of crystal, designed to look like lilies and gently placed it on Myra's head. "This wreath represents the love she shows for him. Let it be seen at all times, let you show your passion for him." Reaching down, she picked up a small necklace with the same pattern in a smaller scale and placed it around Jack's neck. "This is his representation of his love for her. Let it be seen at all times, let you show your passion for her."

Reaching down, she picked their hands up once more, winding the cloth tighter until their hands were joined together. "Allow your bond and energy to flow together. Create an unbreakable link to each other." Leaning in, she said in a soft voice to the two so the others in the audience couldn't hear. "Now, lean in and whisper your true names to one another. Fully and completely."
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Jack smiling into his lovers eyes, he leaned in and said Captain Jack Harkness" then awaited to hear hers.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:05 am

Myra did the same and said "Myra Smith." She smiled as she said it and looked into his eyes. She then waited for Sonya to continue.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:13 am

Sonya smiled softly and stepped back, her hands held out. "I now present to you Myra and Jack Harkness!" She shouted in excitement, her eyes sparking once more as a sudden flow of energy shot through her from the emotion flooding her. Reaching forward, she gently wrapped her hands around their joined ones. "Remove the bond only when you are ready. This is for you to decide." She said softly before stepping back again and nodding over at Fitz to play another song for them to walk away from the altar to.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:15 am

jack then leans in and begins to kiss his wife, and only holds her hand more
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:21 am

Myra kisses back and doesn't let the bond go. "I love you Jack." Myra says when they are done kissing. "And I always will love you." She says thinking back to when she first met him when she joined Torchwood.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:44 am

"i love you too and always will myra" Jack smiles then nods to his wife for them both to let go and release the energy into the sky then hug
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:48 am

Myra nods back and let's go when Jack does and laughs as she does. When they are done she hugs him happy that she didn't try to talk herself out of getting married.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Jack then looks out into the crowd of people starring at them and just smiled. He is so grateful he met myra and that everything went well
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 pm

x

Last edited by The_Other on Tue Apr 20, 2021 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jenny
Beginner
Beginner
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Jenny watched them kissing for it seems forever she wanted to look away yet she didn't she crossed her arms looking around and blinked a bit she didn't really like standing there but she could bare for like maybe 2 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unlikely Wedding   Unlikely Wedding - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unlikely Wedding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: