Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
change of heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
change of heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
change of heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
change of heart I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
change of heart I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
change of heart I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
change of heart I_vote_lcapchange of heart I_voting_barchange of heart I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
change of heart I_vote_lcapchange of heart I_voting_barchange of heart I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

change of heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:51 am

Jack Harkness went into work early in the morning. Much to his surprise everyone was there, even his wife, who he could have sworn was still asleep at home. He thought that maybe everyone was going with the same attitude he was today. Early bird gets the worm. that wasn't the case though. when Jack sat at his desk in his office, something truly strange pointed out to him, something that made him hit the edge of his seat and throw his coffee, causing the window he threw it at to completely shatter. he saw on the front page of the morning paper that police are investigating the whole giant lizard attack, and they are looking for Jack Harkness to question about it. After shattering the window to his office, Jack stormed out of the building as fast as he could without being seen by even the ghosts that haunt the place. he got into his car and proceeded to drive to where ever it was that his car would take him and as fast as possible. "one thing i don't need is the police looking for me, not for any given reason, good or bad." After about two and a half hours of driving Jack came to a stop at diner in the middle of nowhere. He then looked at his phone and saw only one missed call, surprisingly it wasn't from his wife, it was from Theinventor. Jack took a deep breath and tried to call him back. Now awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 pm

"Tor, listen to me, I'm out of town, they are wanting to question me, idk what to tell them, but if you go back in time to change it you might end up changing a lot more than you think. please just let me figure out what to do. you just get somewhere safe." jack then hangs up the phone and starts to open his fifth pack of smokes for the day, "damn I've never smoked this much before, i usually have only half a pack this if my fifth? I'm defiantly stressed."
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 pm

Jack then gets a call from the police, "Jack Harkness we need to talk, your not under arrest or anything we just need answers" Jack gave it a thought, normally he would turn Tor in, but not this time. "look all i know is that i knocked out a giant lizard and then i threw it down into the sewer when i had the chance and i sealed the drain where i put it in. thats all i know I'm sorry i didn't tell you but i thought it would be safer that way."
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:47 pm

((I'm just gonna jump in if that's alright.))

Myra had watched Jack leave the building but she decided not to follow him, instead she finished her work and went out for lunch. Once she was at the restaurant she decided to call Jack an see what was wrong, she waited for him to pick up his phone. He usually doesn't just storm out of work like he did today. He would usually tell her where he was going, but for some reason he didn't today an he looked really upset to add ontop of that.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Jack saw a missed call from myra and decided to throw his phone after breaking it in his hand. then went inside the diner to get some coffee.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:16 pm

Myra hung her one up after not being able to get ahold of Jack. Luckily she had found a way of being able to detect vortex manipulators and decideds to call Tor to help her. She dials Tors number in her phone and waits for him to answer. 'I hope he can help me find Jack.' Myra thought as she waited for Tor to answer.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:01 am

"Well uh that would be why I called you." Myra said as she walked into Tors TARDIS. "OMG you regenerated Tor!" Myra said as she looked at him. What happened to make you regenerate and I need you to lock onto Jacks vortex manipulator. I hope you can do that for me?" She said still looking at Tor surprised.
Back to top Go down
Jack Harkness
Beginner
Beginner
Jack Harkness

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:15 pm

Jack leaves the diner and thinks to himself after finishing his fifteenth cup of coffee "what can i do?" He thinks this over for about five hours. then he decides to take out a sonic screwdriver from his back pocket and open a portal that should take him somewhere to think this through.
Back to top Go down
Myra Goldstien
Student
Student
Myra Goldstien

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:20 pm

"Oh ok." Myra says as she walks around Tors console room. "Well we need to find Jack." Myra said as she stopped and looked at Tor waiting for him to help her go find Jack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

change of heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: change of heart   change of heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

change of heart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: