Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Two Minutes to Midnight I_vote_lcapTwo Minutes to Midnight I_voting_barTwo Minutes to Midnight I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Two Minutes to Midnight I_vote_lcapTwo Minutes to Midnight I_voting_barTwo Minutes to Midnight I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Two Minutes to Midnight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Two Minutes to Midnight Empty
PostSubject: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 11:46 pm

For 11th Doctor and meh(;

I sit with my back against the apple tree, one of the ruby red fruits in my palm. The outline of a blue box sits in the distance, as it has been for an hour now. Though I have yet to see the Doctor. "You were invited, shut up." I grumble to myself, craning my neck to see around the thick tree and into the forest. The wind rustles the leaves- No, wind? I climb to my feet, biting into the apple before dropping it onto the ground. "Hello?" I call out. Why am I calling that out? No one is there to hear. I feel like a person roaming around a seemingly empty house, calling out as if the intruder would yell back. The wind picks up, but it does not move my curled hair, nearly black on my shoulders. I dig my fingers into the pocket of my denim green short shorts, slowly pulling out the bent blue envelope. "Date, time, place... All here. So is your damn TARDIS." I snap, shoving it back into my pocket as I continue to move, my brown boots scraping over the rocks under foot. "I don't feel the wind, you know." I say aloud, hoping it would help my thought process.  I look at my watch, heaving a sigh as I run a hand over my forehead. "Two minutes to midnight." I sidestep a larger rock, leaping over a path of ants and dropping heavily beside a tree stump. And the wind still does not touch me.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:00 am

"Two minutes and thirty-seven seconds to midnight, actually." The Doctor whispered, directly into Loren's ear as he grinned. "Learn how to read a watch." He added as an after thought, straightening up as he looked around the forest. "Don't feel the wind, do you, litterer?" He slipped around her, roaming in a small circle to look at everything as quickly as he could. "Because apples are littering too, you know. Throwing it on the ground. I saw that!" He stopped moving, staring at Loren expectantly. There was history lingering between them, and the Doctor let his eyes stay on her for more than necessary. "The wind, Loren, why can't we feel the wind?" He asked softly, his eyebrows lifting as he looked around again. Pulling the sonic from his pocket, he pointed it around in random directions, letting it buzz loudly.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:59 pm

I jump at the sound of the Doctor's sudden voice. "Crap," I yell, slapping his shoulder sharply. "Can't you just say 'hello' like a normal person? No, no of course you can't." I run a hand down my arm, then lock my hands together. "Just jump right into it, don't you?" I grumble, then suck in a sharp breath. I wander in a circle, eyeing him curiously. It doesn't look like the Doctor I know, but I know for a fact that it is him. Silly outfit, too many questions. Cute hair. I bite my lip, rolling my eyes as I groan. "I don't know. Can't feel the wind.... Because it isn't touching us, because... Because we just don't?" I give up easily, my mind already spiraling away from the matter at hand. I'm only thinking of the damn apple I threw on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:50 pm

The Doctor spun back to face Loren, his hands flailing in the air. "Ah, okay. Fine. Hello, Loren. Hi." He tapped the top of her head with a bleak smile before a new distraction dragged his attention away. "That's not a real tree!" He yelled excitedly, rushing over with the enthusiasm of a five year old. The Doctor, grinning childishly, ran his hands down the bark. Small scratches formed on his palms, but he ignored it as he studied a leaf. "Look at the detail on this! Look at this leaf, Loren!" He plucked one off the tree, turning back to wiggle it in front of her face. "It's cheese!" Pulling it back, the Doctor quickly licked it. "Blue cheese. Though blue cheese isn't actually blue." He frowned, running a hand over his forehead as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:57 pm

I laugh, taking the leaf from the Doctor's hand to look closer at it. "You're a nut," I exclaim, turning it over in my palm, though regretting it instantly as I feel the wet spot from his tongue. I rub my hand down his arm quickly, then push my interest back onto the leaf. "Why the hell would there be leafs made of cheese, then, huh? That's ridiculous unless someone is coming for fast snacks. Which, might I add, is still ridiculous. Especially when it's, of all things, cheese." I raise an eyebrow, lifting my head back up to look at the Doctor expectantly. I crumple the leaf up, tossing it at his face as I sit down in the grass. I stretch my legs out in front of me, resting back on my elbows. "Tell me about the wind then, Einstein."
Back to top Go down
Eleven
Student
Student
Eleven

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:43 pm

The Doctor stood there for a moment longer, staring down at her as he rubbed the palm of his hands together. "You killed a leaf." He said after a short silence, glancing down at the crumpled, now dry, leaf. He walked towards Loren, collapsing beside her with a smile. "Well, you see, I know about as much as you do. Wind that touches nothing. And cheese trees. Did that apple taste like an apple? Not cheddar cheese or maybe Swiss? No, hang on. That's bananas." He rested back in the grass, staring at the tops of the trees thoughtfully, almost as he were studying them. "Or," he started, poking Loren's arm, "or maybe it's that nut you mentioned. No, that's not right either." He popped up into a sitting position, turning his head to look at her with a childlike grin. "There's still wind. We just can't feel it. Barriers. Barriers could work!"
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 12:50 pm

I pull my legs to my chest, wrapping my arms around them as I sigh. "You sound like a mental patient. How about you explain something without veering off course drastically, huh?" I nudge him with my elbow, raising accusing eyebrows. But the barriers comment caught me off guard. I get to my feet, grinning down at him cheekily. "Let's put your theory to the test then. See if this is a total Hunger Games moment." I immediately frown. "Never let me make that reference again." I mumble, turning away from him and rushing at top speed into the forest. Calling after me would be a waste of time, the Doctor of all people should know I don't listen well. I feel myself jumping over things, but my mind is going a mile a minute. I can't focus as the adrenaline works it's way through my veins.

After what seems like a half hour of running, my forehead connects hard with a really, really solid object. I yelp, slipping backwards and down onto my butt. The back of my head connects with the ground almost worse than the barrier did to my forehead. "Okay, I'm saddened to admit you were sorta, kinda right about that damn barrier." I yell, not even sure he would hear me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Minutes to Midnight   Two Minutes to Midnight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two Minutes to Midnight
Page 1 of 1