Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_vote_lcapAu'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_voting_barAu'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_vote_lcapAu'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_voting_barAu'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. Empty
PostSubject: Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio.   Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Name: Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua (pronounced Own-vrat-yes Kai-for-ya)

Species: Kathractian (A race I came up with inspired by the Pathfinder Tabletop RPG)

Age: Undeterminable, although if you carbon date him he'll show up as 2,000

Appearance. Au'Nvratyis usually wears a trench coat, hat, gloves, glasses, and large boots. This excessive amount of clothing exists to hide his true appearance from other races. When not in his concealin outfit, the reason for wearing it becomes clear. Starting from the bottom up, his feet are hooved, and his goat-like legs are thin but extremely muscular. His skin has no hair whatsoever, and is bone colored. From the abdomen up,  his physique reflects that of his legs. Thin but exceptionaly muscular. He sports four arms, which end in four thingered hands that are unnaturally dextrous. His head is bony, and is human-like, save for the thin eyes that are solid voids of black, the mouth full of sharp teeth, the whip like tounge, and the three bony crests that reach all the way from his forehead to the back of his head.

Personality: Au'nvratyis is enigmatic and nomadic by race, always finding new places to live and new lives to take over. He's been to most of the planets in the universe, and has an almost sage-like countenance and outward appearance. He speaks in his exotic voice only when nescessary, and is well versed in almost every major language in the universe (if any, unless everyone just speaks english Razz), albeit with a lot more clicks and rolled r's than nescessary. In terms of morality, Au'Nvratyis tends towards being a benign influence on others, but has no qualms with seriously injuring someone or even taking a life if it means the safety of his species or himself, which are basically the same thing. He rarely makes true friends, and finds it hard to attach himself emotionally to things.

History: Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua was born into the Ky family, the royal family of Kath, his home planet. His name, which his Kathractian for "Hunter of the moon (Au'Nvratyis), Ruler of all (Ky'for'ua), features the prefix Ky in his last name, which not only means "ruler", but is also the last name prefix all Kathractian kings have, to which the commoners refer to as "The Ky". Au'Nvratyis was raised as a warrior, mastering the Kathractian martial art reserved for royalty known as "Ior'Ka Ky'Zar", or "Fallen Prince" , and mastering Kathractian bladed weapons.

When he finally came to maturity (about 500 years old), he was crowned Ky of Kath, and within 500 years he had united most of the planet by way of warfare and economic power, putting the Kathractians in a new golden age of prosperity and harmony. That is of course, until the Kua'Hod ("Metal Demons") arrived, an alien race comprised of hatred and cold metal, and exterminated the Kathractians in only ten years. Au'Nvratyis was able to escape along with some priceless weaponry and artifacts by using a waist worn device called the "Ky'd Dr'ik", or "Ruler's Ark.", which was in reality a belt worn spacial relocator that would relocate the wearer to any point in space and time, just not at the same time. He used this to travel to the farthest possible habitable planet, all the way on the other side of the galaxy. Earth.

It was on Earth where he acquired his signature disguise, and has since roamed the galaxy, looking for a life that the king of a fallen civilization could live.

Tricks, Trinkets, Gadgets, and Weapons (I will be posting these things in the Weapon Creation. Only simple descriptions will go here):

Ior'Ka Ky'zar: a martial art taught exclusively to Kathractian Kys. It uses the four arms of the Kathractians to full effect, and has an emphasis on complex grapples, submission holds, and flurries of rib-shattering strikes.

The "Ruler's Ark": a belt-worn device that can transport the user to any location in space and time, just not at the same time. When it goes off, it leaves a circular sigil on the ground that contain the coordinates or time the user transported to in Kathractian, supposedly
so the commoners would know where their leader went.

Monomolecular Blades: Blades so sharp the edge is only a si e molecule wide. Shaped on Kath and forged in the heat of a star, these blades made of Kathite are inconcievably sharp and durable, to the point of nigh-indestructible.

The Amulet of Kings: An amulet passed down from Ky to Ky, this amet is as old as the Kathractians, and grants the wearer immunity to the affects of aging while worn, ensuring that Kys are only killed in honorable battle.

The Armor of Kings: Also passed down from Ky to Ky,this armor is light and does not encumber the wearer, while providing unprecedented protection to vitals on the same level as Sontaran combat armor. It is comprised of Kathite plates, and made with the same methods as the Monomolecular Blades.

Shard Pistol: A pistol that fires shards of hardened light, made more for stopping power than lethality.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio.   Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:27 pm

I am very impressed with the detail you have gone into writing your character up. This is incredible. I have to say also, that a random species is a brilliant idea for the site. So by my standards you are approved Smile

Welcome and feel free to start a open rp for others to join and get to know your character.

-Sonya-
~Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down

Au'Nvratyis Ky'for'ua character bio.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: