Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
 A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
 A Dangerous Discovery I_vote_lcap A Dangerous Discovery I_voting_bar A Dangerous Discovery I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
 A Dangerous Discovery I_vote_lcap A Dangerous Discovery I_voting_bar A Dangerous Discovery I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

A Dangerous Discovery

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

A Dangerous Discovery Empty
PostSubject: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:09 pm

"Hello?" Sara said walking down an empty hallway she didn't know where she was at,"Anyone?" She looked around the hallway for anyone when she saw this big ball of light she stared at it for a few minutes until it hurt to look at it anymore her head was pounding she fell to the ground.

Sara gasped and looked around she heard footsteps outside her room her aunt walked in,"You okay Sara?" Sara looked at her Aunt and nodded,"J-Just a nightmare you can go back to bed..." She said as her heart stopped racing her Aunt smiled,"Okay...Just checking see you in the morning..." She said closing the door and walking back to bead Sara sighed and looked out her bed room window going back to sleep.

A month later

Sara ran into her room and started packing stuff into her backpack,"I need to get out of here..." She said to herself running into the living room grabbing 300 Pounds from her Aunts purse she put it in her back pack and zipped it up she laid it on the floor like nothing when her Aunt walked in,"Bed time Sara." Sara looked at her and replied,"Okay..." She got on her Pajamas and got into bed she pretended to sleep waiting for her Aunt to goto bed.

Sara heard her aunt walk down the hall and into her room she waited a few minutes to make sure that her Aunt was asleep she put on her clothes and her necklace her mother gave her when she was 5 she grabbed there picture and put it in her Backpack she smiled but her heart was racing she was nervous she walked to the window and opened it since it was always unlocked she closed the window once she got out she looked back at the house and went on
her way.

Sara felt a pain in her head she put her hand on her hand,"Ow.." She looked around and sighed and started walking again she stopped as the pain got even worse she looked in the window of a shop and saw something she couldn't belive her eyes were white she was crying also she screamed and ran into a near by ally crying and hiding her face and she was in alot of pain.
Back to top Go down
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 10:34 pm

Through the dark streets, a solitary figure walked down the sidewalk, tall and mysterious behind its clothing. It wore a fedora hat, tinted glasses, a scarf that covered its nose and mouth, a trench coat, gloves, and boots. It had its hands stuffed in its pockets, muttering to itself in a dead language not spoken by anyone else in the universe but him. He didn't live in England, but had left his small antique shop in New York to investigate some activity, like he often does. After all, everyone needs to have a hobby. He was contemplating some evidence he had when he heard footsteps, and pressed himself against the wall. It was a person, running about at this ungodly hour. He looked across the street, and saw a small shadow run into an alley, trailing the soft sounds of sobs along with it. "Dr'Ok Vre'Y..." He muttered to himself, waiting about half a minute before walking across the street and standing at the entrance to the alley. "Hello? Are you okay?..." He asked, putting his arms (the visible ones) together in a concerned manner as he peered into the darkness towards the figure of a girl. "...Do you need help.?" He finished, extending one of his arms and placing his hand against the wall. The other adjusted his glasses.
Back to top Go down
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:40 pm

Sara wiped her tears sighed as she heard a voice she looked up slightly rubbing her eyes she replied,"I-I'm fine..." She grabbed her backpack blinking a few times she was trying to ignore the pain even though it was like being shot anywhere she crossed her arms getting up she looked down,"Ummm...No...I-I don't..Even if I did you couldn't do anything about it..." She could hear a voice telling her something about this man she ignored it and shook her head putting her hands in her pockets walking out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z
Beginner
Beginner
Au'Nvratyis/ Unit 57-Z

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Au'Nvratyis smiled under his scarf. She said she was fine, but her voice said otherwise. This was a little one who was either lost, or forging a path of her own. As she walked past him, her denial of his help only reinforced the notion that she needed it now more than ever. "I am not one who deals with common problems." He said, turning to talk as she walked away. There was something special about this one, he had a very strong feeling about it. As someone who frequently traveled time and space, the smell of the void was something unmistakeable to him. But she was too young to be a traveler. She could only be one other thing then. She must be the anomaly he's tracking. "Tell me, child!" He called out. "What do you know of the universe?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 9:18 am

(Just gonna slip in here...)

With a small thump and groan, the TARDIS landed next to an old shop, scaring away a couple of alleycats in the process before Sonya poked her head out the doors and took a look around. Sniffing at the air slightly, she felt a smile spread across her face as she slipped out the doors and shut them tight behind her. "I'll be back in a few, Lady." She said in a distracted tone before turning and striding out of the shadows and into the sidewalk where the streetlights cast her into sharp relief.

Turning her head from side to side, she studied the area curiously. She knew there was something around here. An odd figure giving off strange energy readings. Something she hasn't seen before in a long while. Pulling the sleeve back on her right arm, she began tapping commands into her communicator, connecting it to the TARDIS's controls, allowing her to have a remote connection to the scans there. A small map appeared on the screen, followed by three dots in the area. One was a dark red that blinked in a pattern of four, the other two were green and blue that blinked with the normal pattern of two.

Nodding to herself, she began following the energy signatures, determined to find whoever it was that had caught Lady's attention enough to bring her here without asking or any warning at all. "Alright then... Come out, come out, wherever you are..."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 pm

((I'm sorry. I had to. I see the chance and I have to take it :3))

Robin yelped, jumping as a laser was shot at her feet from behind her. "Note to self - don't accidentally show up on Sontar." Glancing behind her, she saw 3 of the potato-like aliens chasing after her, the traditional "Sontar-ha!" booming gleefully. The normally dark tunnels of the sewers were illuminated by the shots bouncing around, one wooshing by Robin's ear and singeing the edge of her hair. "Oi! It was an accident! It's not like I wanted to end up in here, why would I ever want to see what you need sewers for?!" Turning back around to face the front, she yelped, holding out her hands and skidding to a stop, almost hitting the wall. "Okay... dead end..." Slowly spinning to face the Sontarans, she giggled nervously, not feeling good about their twisted grins. "For the glory of Sontar!" The center potato shouted as Robin quickly lifted up her wrist and punched in random numbers, anything! As long as she wasn't here. "Sontar-ha!" They all fired at once, just to find their lasers pass through a flash of light and hit the wall behind it. 

A spark appeared above Sonya, and then Robin, who came crashing down on top of her. "Agh!" She winced, rolling off of the person she knew was under her. "Sorry... That doesn't usually happen..." Standing up, she brushed herself off, then looked to see who she landed on. "Oh, well then. Hi..." She held a hand up to her mouth, trying to stifle a giggle. Of course she landed on her, when wasn't she running into Sonya?
Back to top Go down
Talia Robinson
Newb
Newb
Talia Robinson

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 9:57 pm

Sara blinked and stopped walking and looked at the man,"I'm not a child!" She yelled her eyes were reviled,"I know nothing about the universe nothing...I just know it is a place in the sky and goes on for millions and thousands of miles and there are different galaxies..." She said tears rolling down her face she held her head,"UGH!" She fell on her knees,"Why...Why..." She kept on muttering that and a voice kept echoing in her head,'SHUT UP!" She shouted get back up she looked at the man and ran away looking back while she ran dropping her backpack to run faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dangerous Discovery    A Dangerous Discovery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Discovery
Page 1 of 1