Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cyber-Satellite  I_vote_lcapCyber-Satellite  I_voting_barCyber-Satellite  I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Cyber-Satellite  I_vote_lcapCyber-Satellite  I_voting_barCyber-Satellite  I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cyber-Satellite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

Cyber-Satellite  Empty
PostSubject: Cyber-Satellite    Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 12:49 pm

"The Time War's over... Finally, it's over..." The Archer sighed, he got into his TARDIS and flew off. "What to do now?" He pondered, he then put in some random co-ordinates, and let his time machine do the rest of the work. After the flight had ended, the Archer got out of the TARDIS and immediately had the attention of half a dozen cybermen, all of them shot him at once, and the Archer's body was dying... His soul was not... He shone in a bright ray of light, blinding the Cybermen, he found a rusty dagger and pulled open the cybermen's chests with them and took out the emotional inhibitor's. This caused the Cybermen to fry and implode.

"Well now they're all sorted out." The Archer stood before himself in a mirror, he still looked quite young, in his late 200's... "Brown hair, not the best, but acceptable. Nice teeth, teeth are good... Oh my god, I've got Vampire teeth!" He liked his new look, quite a lot. "Wait, why do Cybermen have mirrors?" the mirror then displayed thousands of images, a lot of them were familiar to the Archer. "I see... I see Sonya? Sonya! And... The Doctor? He survived!" he continued to spot Time Lords that he had known his entire life. "I've got to go find them, I've got to trace their co-ordinates!"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Cyber-Satellite  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber-Satellite    Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 1:17 pm

((Just telling you right now. Your character just regenerated. It's pretty hard to regenerate then open up a Cyberman and destroy all of them via the emotional inhibitor. Should have just backed up into the TARDIS and escape with them on your tail like we planned.))

The Doctor sighed, his back resting up against the control console of his TARDIS, eyes and head pointing to the ceiling of the control room. His mind was racing, pondering the past events involving Sonya and her newly regenerated self, but his face showed nothing of this action. It was blank, emotionless, as it had always been upon the departure or sudden realization of his loneliness creeping up on him. The TARDIS groaned, it's echoing tone filling The Doctor's mind and ears, numbing him from the various other sounds of the control console. But there was one particular sound that grabbed The Doctor from any gaze. The sound of his scanner roaring to life as it did every single time something important needed to be addressed, and this very moment, was one of those times.

The scanner roared to life, glowing a bright red with sounds bursting from it's sides, not only snapping The Doctor from his gaze but also grabbing his attention and shifting not only his attention but also his body, over to it. Grabbing the sides of the scanner The Doctor read over the report, his eyes immediately going wide with a sorrowful and joyful smile emerging, "Brilliant" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
TheNextArcher
Newb
Newb
TheNextArcher

Cyber-Satellite  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber-Satellite    Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 3:32 pm

((The 2nd Archer is a very calm and collected fellow, do not doubt his abilities;3))

The Archer immediately began work on tracing back to the location of the Doctor, but how? He decided to send out a distress signal, if the Doctor was out there, then he'd receive it and arrive straight away. Well, that was the plan at least, after he'd typed in all the co-ordinates needed and set all the commands in place, he couldn't figure out how to begin the signal. He looked to his right to see a big red button just placed on the wall. "Well, nothing to lose." He pressed the big red button, and the screen turned to black. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" He kicked the machinery and it sprung back to life. "Erm, well that was odd." He kicked it again, even more screens turned on, he kicked it a third time and all the screens were showing different people in different times at different places. "Right, let's get a track on the Doctor." He pulled out the dagger used before and cut open the panel beneath the machinery to take a look inside. "Right, so we've got your standard equipment, Time Rotor, Galactic Optimizer, Looking Glass, nothing of use in here." He carefully propped up the panel where it was before. "Maybe in this room?" He opened a door, there were many more Cybermen in their, he quickly shut the door, and ran back to the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cyber-Satellite  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyber-Satellite    Cyber-Satellite  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyber-Satellite
Page 1 of 1