Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_vote_lcapThe Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_voting_barThe Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_vote_lcapThe Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_voting_barThe Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archiving and Artifice
Student
Student
Archiving and Artifice

The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) Empty
PostSubject: The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff)   The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:39 pm

I'll divide this into two sections.
Section one: Yet to be repaired, or lacking a power supply.
Section two: Repaired and functioning.

Light manipulators:
The light manipulators are a device only given to high-ranking Cel of the military. They are built into the forearms and allow the user to... Well, manipulate light. It could be anything from a heated beam, to a hardlight shield. Most use it almost entirely for the latter, because it requires some degree of focus to use.

Short-range telepathy:
Yet another device heavily employe by the Cel military, it allows telepathic communication with any creature within thirty feet.

Regenerative Alloy:
The name for this technology is rather misleading. The alloy itself isn't what regenerates, it is actually millions of nano machines that use nearby and compatible metals to repair their owner.

The Siren's multitool:
It would be functioning properly, if it had enough charge to work. The multitool is a simple Cel multitool that generates hardlight to become different tools. At least, that's what it's supposed to be. The Siren has tinkered with it and it now is a hacking device, a lockpick, and a simple scanner.

Her blade of choice:
It's made of Cel alloys, and is rather durable because of this. The sword is modeled after the human katana. She has trained with it for several years during her time as Arbiter of the Cel.

Shielding:
Every Cel soldier is equipped with a light, personal shield. Every high-ranking Cel soldier is equipped with a high-power shield projector that is installed on the chest. Right now, The Siren's is only functioning at a very low capacity. It doesn't hold up to much. What it does do is disguise her as a human.

Enhanced AI:
Every Cel is constructed with a simple AI core to make them function, and is given an upgrade to make them intelligent. If immobilized, "turned off", and opened up, one could take this upgrade and strip her of... everything. Intelligence, emotions, memories, independence.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff)   The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

*nods* I like it, Approved for the most part, but I do have a suggestion, when you fix one of the weapons from the 'broken' pile, would you mind putting your blades on a back shelf? Because I understand the need for a simple weapon, but carrying around that much artillery is a bit overbearing. By that I mean, a little too much, granted I know shes a military Cel, but even our ex time agents and ex war veterans only have blasters and a small blade.
Just a suggestion. I mean, you don't have to stop using them entirely, but when you do fix one of the 'broken' weapons put them on the side line so they aren't mentioned as often. Last thing I want is to have a load of people on here saying they're walking around with a crap load of weapons and are practically invincible because they carry an entire armory on their character, you know?
Back to top Go down

The Arbiter's arsenal (Siren's stuff)
Page 1 of 1