Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Secondary Charater I_vote_lcapSecondary Charater I_voting_barSecondary Charater I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Secondary Charater I_vote_lcapSecondary Charater I_voting_barSecondary Charater I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Secondary Charater

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:24 pm

Name: (Experiment 100899) Carder Jay Jackson (the name he calls himself)

Species:1/2 Human 1/2 Silent

Sexual orientation: Straight but can be flexible

::Appearance::  

Hair: Dark brown with some blonde. Most the time all over the place.

Eyes: black

Height: 6'1

Build: Slim and toned.

Clothing: casual clothing; sweatshirts, ripped jeans, tee-shirts. His only dressy clothing is his jet black suit.

:: Info ::

Family:He doesn't know but he was a secret experiment grown by the Silence, so he has no family.

Personality: Quiet, Cocky, Mysterious, alone and tricky.

Strengths: How everyone forgets him. Stealing.

Weaknesses: The fact that no one remembers him fully, water, and candy.

Likes: Parties, Knives, Guns (his favorite), Candy, Women, music, When people get all confused because they forgot him but now see him.

Dislikes: Being forgotten, arrogance, water; makes him think of tears,and little kids.

Dream: That just one person well remember all of him.

History: The Silence created him to see if they could grow their own human/Silent, so they could trick the doctor into thinking this half-breed is a human. That way they could make sure that the Doctor's death is indeed fixed. However, their science had said that this half-breed would have all the characteristics of a human but would be forgotten. Unfortunately something went wrong, something unknown but caused Carder to be slightly remembered after looking away. No one really remembers him but remembers talking with someone, just not who or what. The Silence were going to try again yet the human female had died right after Carder was born. Carder was to be burned to death in an acid. As soon as young Carder was in the acid his beautiful blue eyes were turned pitch black and he went unconscious. The Silence placed him on earth to forget about him and start their experiment again. His existence is unknown to all kinds.

Other: He has his left ear pierced.

Quotes:
"please remember"
"I am dashavoo..."
"I just...don't like water ok?"

(please let me know if you want anything fixed. I had been thinking for awhile about this character but I am not sure if it's good enough yet. Please let me know I appreciate it Very Happy)

Last edited by Lonl3yMonst3r on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 5:05 pm

Hm, well I personally find it interesting and suppose it may work but I'll get Sonya to take a quick look at it :3
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 pm

Ok thanks ^.^ I'd be happy to make any changes if you need
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:52 pm

Well... You know, I love the idea, but instead of someone forgetting him right away (Considering he was a failed experiment on the Silent's part) What about people having a fuzzy recollection of him. No idea what the guy looks like or sounds like, but they remember talking or seeing someone. They just can't remember who it was. So vaguely they remember, but no details. Like they can't remember the conversation they might have had with him, but they remember they did talk to someone about something.
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:30 pm

Oh awesome! Yeah! Thank you, yeah I was a little unsure about how he would fail the experiment.
Sounds awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:42 pm

Glad to help. That was the only thing that poked at me, so if you fix it up so the bio is like that instead, then your approved. :3

-9th Doctor-
-Site Owner-
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:01 pm

Ok thank you! I am currently fixing it. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 5:30 pm

ty and look into changing your name to match your characters please
Back to top Go down
Carder J./Kiara Thorn
Newb
Newb
Carder J./Kiara Thorn

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:34 pm

ok (:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Secondary Charater Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secondary Charater   Secondary Charater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secondary Charater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: