Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_vote_lcapLook at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_voting_barLook at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_vote_lcapLook at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_voting_barLook at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! Empty
PostSubject: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:03 am

Name: Leatha
Species: Silurian

::Appearance::
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hair: Ridges
Eyes: A hazel colour.
Height: 5'8''
Figure: Apple shape, pretty long legs in comparison to her body.
Other: Four light pink puncture scars given to her by a possessed ape during Welcome To The Past . She also has a small scar running from the tip of her left thumb to the first knuckle.
Clothing: Leatha normally wears a baggy peach coloured jumper with an over-sized hood. She has usually wears either grey or beige leggings and black shoes. Leatha has a bracelet of Amethysts strung on a leather cord. This bracelet holds personal and spiritual significance to Leatha.

Rounded Description: Leatha has very light and contrasting patterns. Leathas major scales are a red-brown colour, like ocher. Her minor scales however are a light green yellow, like young tree leaves. She is an exotic, but not beautiful looking Silurian, as darker scales are favored the Silurians. Another prominent feature that she has is her eyes. They are an average green-brown colour, but for most of her life she has been complemented on them for reasons she cannot understand. Her height, or rather, lack thereof, is what many of her species focus on.She is the same size as the average (human) female, and a foot or so shorter than the average Silurian female. Leatha has four puncture scars just below her navel. The scars stand out prominently with their pink-white colour against her green scales.

::Info::
Family: Sleeping
Personality: Leatha is a quite young Silurian who spends much of her day reading in a sunny spot. Although she likes her days to have structure, she can let loose once in a while. Leatha has a short temper and can get stressed quite easily, despite her docile nature.
Strengths: Is trusting, can describe things in detail, likes things to be ordered well and has no family to tie her down.
Weakness: A  short temper and she gets stressed under pressure and when distracted while otherwise occupied. She is also very trusting, too trusting...
Likes: She likes cats and lounging in the sun with a mug of hot coco. She also likes fancy little dounuts and swimming in clear water(e.g: Swimming pools, streams, springs).
Dislikes: Leatha hates the cold and humid heat as she cannot sweat. She has a dislike for anything that tries to hit on her.
Dream: The feeling that something new is around every corner!

History:  Leatha was awoken from her slumber when scientists were excavating Pompeii. She was woken in the late 2160's and has been living quite happily in a more accepting part of England. She spends most of her day lounging in the weak sun with a book.
After being awoken from the ruins of Pompeii, Leatha moved to a small flat in England. It took her a while to adjust to living in a society filled with apes, but she eventually got past her dislike of them. Leatha became a receptionist at the local clinic and is hoping to become a doctor there. She found a liking of 'Classic' music, such as What does the fox say, call me maybe and other 'hits' from the previous century.
Before being awoken Leatha was training to be a medic for her tribe, her progress was hindered by a more experienced medic who seemed to get pleasure from tormenting Leatha. Leatha completed her training, only to go on to start to study to become an Advanced Medic, one who looks after more serious cases. Leatha's tribe went into hibernation before she could compete raining to be an advanced Medic.

Just thought I'd update to add this:

This section is for you to show us your roleplaying skills. What is going to happen is you will read a standard problem for your character to react with. What we are looking for is a proper Roleplay reply, standard character, explaining what you would do in the situation.

Rules: Please make your response at least a six to nine sentance paragraph.
   Please make your responses in 3rd person (ex: Sonya blinks her eyes.)
   You need to explain your roleplay, use as many details as you possibly can to describe what you are doing and what is going on around you.

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

A carrot
   The Doctor's Sonic screwdriver
   A chicken leg
   A flashlight
   Book of matches  ((Box? Do you mean box?))
   A rubber duck
   a raincoat

Leatha swore under her breath. The Doctor had left her when he had gone over to investigate some words carved onto the pavement. By the time he realized what they were it was too late. The lights of the surrounding shops had turned off. The Doctor was stranded under a small street lamp. Threatening to go out any second. Leatha was swearing constantly in her native tongue. As soon as The Doctor had called out to her she knew something was up. His voice was hollow, drained of all the jolliness it had held. She had called over to him, wondering what could have made him so frightened.

"Vashta Nerada" The Doctor had called back, before explain what they were, leaving out unnecessary details. "Look in the bag. Surly there's something useful in there" He had yelled over to her. Screams were echoing from the buildings, their inhabitants unprepared for the attack. "Why the hell do you have a bloody duck in here?" she'd called back angrily before she had pulled out The Doctors sonic. Perhaps this could turn the lights back on...If only she knew how to use it.

Leatha found a torch. Sure it could banish the shadows in front of you, but they would creep up from behind. Their dark tendrils licking at ones feet. Then there was the problem of getting it across the crumbling streets without being eaten herself. Leatha plunged her hand inside the bag, before long she had pulled out a Christmas ham and a carrot. "Bigger on the inside, eh?" she said shakily to The Doctor, pulling off a piece of ham and putting in her mouth. "This is no time for eating!" The Doctor called over to Leatha as she chewed the ham. Leatha spat it onto her palm. Maybe, just maybe if she could trick the shadows into thinking the ham was alive. She chewed up another few pieces before turning on the torch. The shadows around her instantly retreated, Leatha though she could hear them hiss in disdain as she flung the bag over her shoulders and walked into the torches weak, shimmering light.

So far, not dead she thought as she continued her dangerous path towards The Doctor. She had to get him the sonic, then he might be able to turn the lights back on, and save both her and whatever remaining residents inside the rundown buildings. No screams could be heard echoing through the streets. That meant that everyone had been found, or some lucky souls had found a few candles and were hiding out in some secluded place in their houses. Leatha swore as the torch began to flicker. She started to walk at a brisker pace. Rip Chew, throw, rip,chew, throw. This was the only thing echoing in Leatha's head. Before long she had made it to The Doctor.

The lamp went out. The Shadows rushed forward, Leatha could barely keep the torch on all of them, throwing bits of ham at them while trying to find something to help her in the bag. Her hand struck a small box, rough along it's two longer edges with a tray that moved in and out. Leatha pulled it out of the bag with a flourish, "Matches" she cried triumphantly. Leatha gave The Doctor the torch while she struck the matches. "Thanks" he sighed as Leatha laid the last match on the ground, in a small hole. She had done the same with all of the other matches, the hole kept the worst of the wind reaching them.. The shadows were clawing, almost desperately, to get into the little protective ring Leatha had made, being bit back by the matches flickering heads. "Hurry up Doctor" Leatha growled, tugging on his trench coats sleeve.

The Doctor flicked on his sonic. A burst of light went through the town. The Vashta Nerada withdrew with an audible hiss. Small cries of happiness were heard from the buildings. "Thank god" Leatha exclaimed. "Now you have to show me how to use that" she said jokingly to The Doctor as they hurried back to the relative safety of the TARDIS.

Last edited by Scarlegs on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:32 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:37 am

Almost approved.

Your character is rather creative and I really like her. I just have to ask you if you could include a little more detail in your history. Could you elaborate on what life was like in England? How hard was it for her to adjust? Simple things like that could be included in your history. Just add a bit to that section, but the rest is perfect. I can't wait to RP with this character, so I hope you can get her approved soon Very Happy

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:53 am

Okay Very Happy
I'd love to rp with you!
*High fives my fellow fourteen year old* I'm fourteen next week Razz
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 8:54 am

I laughed at her taste in music ;P

Looks good to me- Approved!

~Mal of the Administrative Staff~
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 7:32 pm

Nice creative character. Very nice.

Approved, cannot wait to see you in some RP's Smile

Welcome to the family

~10th Doctor
Site Owner
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Scarlegs
Student
Student
Scarlegs

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank-you guys!
Haha, I thought her music taste should be a little off-key!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!   Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look at this Lizard woman named Leatha!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: