Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Raven's Talon I_vote_lcapThe Raven's Talon I_voting_barThe Raven's Talon I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Raven's Talon I_vote_lcapThe Raven's Talon I_voting_barThe Raven's Talon I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Raven's Talon

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 9:31 pm

(This is my first time Roleplaying on this site so feel free to correct me if I am doing something wrong)
Gira lived in a small town house in the heart of Redding, California. Gira was in her familiy's garage. "Uh oh, that's not good.." Whispered Gira to herself as she gazed up into the underside of the old Ducati motorcycle. She had just returned home from a test drive of the motorcycle and an odd cracking sound she had heard half way through had her concerned. She had lied a black colored mat under the bike and slid underneath for inspection. To her surprise and then disappointment, the fuel tank had an awful crack right in her field of view.

She had been working on restoring this motorcycle for over a year now, this was going to be the first motorcycle she'd own, not one that she would borrow from her elder brother, Alex. A few drops of gasoline dripped from the crack and down toward her face. She quickly moved her arm in the way of the drops and squinted her eyes. The drops splattered on her arms. She then pushed herself out from under the old motorcycle with a frustrated sigh. Gira sat up and wrapped her arms around legs and planted her face into her knees. Gira thought to herself, she had just finally had the bike in working condition after a whole year of working on it, well so she thought at the time of the test run. She lifted her head and turned to an open doorway on the other side of the garage.
She frowned called out in a tone of disappointment "Alex? This fuel tank has a large crack in it!". She had called to her elder brother who was reading a book out in the living room.

After a few moments of silence, Alex responded with a reassuring tone "Oh, ok we will go purchase a new one tommorow! It's already pretty late and I'm sure the auto part store is closed." The made Gira sigh in frustration once more. She rose to her feet and kicked the black mat to the corner of the garage. She walked back into the house and went strait for the front door. She reached for her coat and slid it on. Gira needed to go outside and feel the night air, It's cold feeling had always seemed to comfort her. She turned to her ginger haired brother who sat in a reclining chair, deep in though about his book.
She simply said "I'm going out, I'll be back later." then opened the door and walked out, closing it behind her not giving a chance for Alex to respond.

It was colder than usual tonight, but fall was ending and winter was on it's way, she never really liked the winter season, she desired hot weather. But it gave no concern to her as she walked down the quiet town street.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:12 pm

Robin grumbled under her breath, smacking the torch on her palm in an attempt to get it to light up again. How long had she been out here? An hour? She couldn't just give up, she knew that much. When you think you've seen a Vashta, you check to make sure. But you can't just go checking for flesh eating shadows without some sort of protection, and the stolen torch was the best thing she had. Unfortunately, that had died about two minutes ago, so she was stuck in the dark on some random street. Right now she was meant to be getting the proper sleep that humans needed that the Doctor didn't always feel like waiting through, but he was always late on his way back - however he managed that in a time machine - so she'd have a bit longer than scheduled anyway. And what was with all the trips to America recently? At this point, she'd lost count of the comments on her accent, and she was starting to get fed up.

Sighing heavily, she stuffed the torch into her jacket pocket and turned around, trying to find her way to a motel or something. Somewhere far away from here just in case there really was a Vashta threat. Last time she saw those things... it wasn't pretty. Crossing her arms in an attempt to stay warmer, she noticed she had reached a group of rather large houses. Alright, wrong way. Great. She didn't really have a choice on it at this point, it was just too late to go wandering around town alone. Maybe someone around here could let her stay for the night? Doubtful. Still, it was her only chance at the moment. Coming to a street corner, she decided to cross the road and look through some other streets in hopes of catching some caring soul's attention. Instead, she ended up not paying attention and nearly getting run over by a car. Yelping, she murmured an apology to the angry driver - who had a rather colorful vocabulary - and ran the rest of the way to the sidewalk. Good thing it was dark and no one could see the faint blush on her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Gira had just turned onto the street in time to see the lady almost get ran over, after watching to driver scream at her then drive off. She question herself rather to ask if she was alright or proceed on to the diner she had decided to go to. Despite her slight hunger for food, she ran over towards the lady. She almost slipped on a patch of ice on the street's pavement on the journey over but quickly regained balance and slowed to a walking pace as she approached the lady.

"Excuse me, miss, are you alright?" Asked Gira as she approached.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:04 pm

Tapping his fingers on the edge of the console, the Doctor frowned, his eyes flicking over to the time displayed on the screen next to him then back over to the door. With a low sigh and roll of his eyes, he grabbed his leather jacket then strode out the doors of his TARDIS into a dark alleyway, his attention turning back to his ship behind him as he locked the door securely. Then with a pat on the paneling, he turned back around and strode out onto the sidewalk, his hands tucked away in the pockets of his jacket while he walked along.

"I told her, I'll be back in an hour, one hour and now she thinks she has the right to complain I'm late? Look at her, not being there to... Oh." He finally registered his surroundings, turning around in a full circle before looking up and down the street. "That would explain it. I'm in the wrong part of town. Well... Keep that to myself." Shaking his head slightly, he crossed the street and began wandering along the roads, searching for where he originally dropped Robin off.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 pm

((Pst, Robin is like 14, Gira >.>))

Robin looked up at the girl as she addressed her, a bit surprised someone actually saw that. It seemed like no one was out here. Hm. Shaking her head, she let out a sort of half chuckle, 'Yeah, I'm fine, no big deal, I've been through worse.' Death counted as worse right? Well... it wasn't exactly death, but close enough. Even so, getting run over by a car would be a piece of cake compared to what she did daily. 'Hey, my friend was supposed to pick me up earlier but he never showed, do you mind if I stay with you for the night?' Worth the shot, right? This might be the only sympathy gesture she'd get all night.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Gira tilted her head at to moment she heard the girl's Accent, she did not know many people who were british and at the same seemed to spark a further interest in the girl.

"Well, I'm not sure, I usually don't just let strangers just stay at my home, well it's actually my brother's , I'd have to ask him." Replied Gira, she looked up and pondered what would be the wise desicion. She didn't want to simply leave her out in the harsh winter weather, But she did not know how Alex felt about just letting a stranger simply stay the night. She looked back down at the girl with a soft smile.
"I will have to ask my brother first, but It would be ok with me. I'm going to one of the local diners, do you need some food?" asked Gira.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:38 pm

Nodding, Robin sighed a bit. Well at least it was something, and she couldn't exactly say she had eaten a proper meal today, so why not? It did seem a bit late, though, but the Doctor was already lagging - as usual - so he didn't have the right to yell at her for not being there when he finally chose to arrive. 'Sure, why not?' Shrugging, she forced a sort of grin to her face. Inside, she felt a tiny bit disappointed, but it didn't really matter. She was meant to be polite, so she would at least try. Simple as that. It was a relief, at least, that she didn't manage to comment on her accent like every other human being in America so far.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:57 pm

The two walked along the frost covered sidewalk. Gira shoved her hands in her pockets, It seemed a lot colder than it should this time of year. Her gaze shifted between her and the girl for a few moments. Her focus then turned to the girl entirely. "By the way, you can call me Gira." she said quietly she proceeded. It only took about five minutes to get to the diner, It was a pale white building with a small parking lot in the front. On top of the small building stood a bright red neon sign spelling out 'DINER'. A large window was placed in its front, it reveals the small diner interior. It had black and white checkered walls with a counter near the back, and a set of booth seats near the front.

The two walked in, It was awfully quiet, it was rather late at night but the chefs and waiters were all still present. Gira sat down at one of the booth seats. She sighed and grabbed a menu from the menu holder.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:35 pm

Turning down yet another street, the Doctor let out a low breath of relief at the sight of a diner across from where he was. About time, he was beginning to wonder if there were any lights in this town. Without bothering to check the road, he strode across and ducked inside, his eyes flicking around the area quickly, almost immediately landing on a familiar mess of red hair near the back. With a sudden, bright smile crossing his features, the Doctor made his way over to the booth and stood at the end, already speaking before the two girls saw him there. "Ah! There you are. Do you know how long I've been waiting? Never mind, come on, things to do like usual."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:27 pm

Robin offered a small smile as they strolled into the building, muttering 'Robin,' quietly. Not a big deal if she knew her name or not, but just in case she was stuck here for a while. Taking her seat, she reached forward to pick up the menu before realizing that a man was standing there. A tall man with two hearts and big ears. Rolling her eyes, she glanced up at him with a mock scowl. 'How long you've been waiting? I was standing there for a bloody hour waiting for you! And you say you were waiting? You deserve a smack, you do,' She huffed, crossing her arms as her scowl melted into a grin. It was his fault it did that, with him seeming to do nothing but grin. 'And are you really just going to pretend she isn't there? Say hi, will you? It's not gonna kill ya.' Raising an eyebrow, she pushed herself up from the booth and offered an apologetic smile to the girl. 'Sorry, gotta go, then. See you around?' She knew that was a lie. The Doctor knew, too. Then again, maybe this was a clever one who bothered to follow - then this would be rather interesting.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:34 pm

"well I guess this shall be goodbye then, i guess I won't have to call Alex after all." Responded Gira. She dug into her pockets and then added "I don't have my cell phone anyway, Are you sure you don't still want some food?". Gira tilted her head and set the menu down. She seemed a bit sad, she never had a chance to really talk with Robin.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:28 pm

Casting a quick glance over at the woman, then back at Robin, the Doctor rolled his eyes before turning back to his companion's new friend and flashed her a grin. "Hello, I'm the Doctor, now if you don't mind, we really have to get going. There's a nebula about to explode and I won't get to see another one like it for another hundred years." With that said, he reached over and gripped Robin's hand, dragging her from the Diner and across the street in the direction of his TARDIS.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 3:38 pm

Letting out an annoyed sigh, she reluctantly let the Doctor drag her along behind him. 'What was that about? Why are you so rude? You know, after you say things like that, people follow you. Watch, I'll bet she follows,' She scoffed, yanking her arm away and following him with a huff. What was it about everything that made him so agitated? If she didn't know any better, she'd think he was growing to hate humans. Heh, the Doctor hating humans. That was an ironic statement if there ever was one.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Gira leaned back in the booth as the rushed out. She watched out the window to see them vanish into the darkness of the streets. "quite a 'quick to the point' fellow ain't he?" she whispers to herself. She slammed the menu down on the table and scratched her head. "Aw man, I feel like I shouldn't just leave her. I better see whats going on." Said Gira. She slipped the menu back into the menu back into the menu holder and slipped her jacket back on. She walked out the door and ran to see if she could catch up to them.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Flashing Robin a grin in the darkness, the Doctor stopped just outside the TARDIS. "I'm counting on it. Now, go use your TARDIS key and get inside. I'll be in shortly. Off you go, go change your clothes or write in your diary, whatever it is you do when your alone." Waving his hands at her, he shooed Robin towards the TARDIS doors then leaned against the side of the blue box with his shoulder, arms folded over his chest as his eyes turned towards the entrance of the alleyway he landed in, the very edge of it barely lit by his ship's lights shining through the windows.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:11 pm

Robin rolled her eyes, a faint smile on her lips as she knelt down and pulled the key from her sneaker before straightening back up and unlocking the doors and strolling inside. Writing in a diary? What would she bother with that for? Shaking her head with a small laugh, she rushed to her room to change her shoes, despite her urge to leave the soaked articles on her feet simply because they Doctor said to 'change her clothes'. Shoes counted enough. No matter though, she didn't want to be running around in soaking wet trainers - which wouldn't have been in that state if it weren't for that car that made her trip into a puddle - the whole day/night/whatever it was anymore. But didn't he say they were just going to go look at a star? Still, best to have dry ones handy. 

((I don't even know *flail*))
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:42 am

She arrived by the entrance of the alley way, she looked at the man, who Robin identified as 'The Doctor' and couldn't help but smirk a little. "It's as if you were waiting for me." she said folding her arms and locked her eyes on him. "So, who exactly are you..?" her voice trailed off as she her focus was taken by the Blue Police box behind him. "And what exactly, is that?" she added pointing at the blue box.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 4:38 am

"I told you, I'm the Doctor." He replied with his usual smile, eyes never leaving her face as she studied him and the box behind him. "This is the TARDIS. Time and Relative Dimensions in Space. My spaceship you could also call it I suppose." Glancing over his shoulder to make sure the door was shut securely behind Robin, he patted the wood fondly before turning back to the woman. "I wanted to thank you personally. For looking after her. I tend to wander off and end up leaving her in places for longer than I plan to. Sometimes they aren't as safe as I thought they were."

Falling silent, the Doctor waited for her to reply then turned back to the door beside him, fishing his key out of his pocket. "Well. I'll be off. Watching stars explode, running through time and space. That's me!" With a cheerful grin over his shoulder, he pushed the door open and stepped inside, leaving it cracked just enough to let out a little light. All it took for some of these humans, a little bit of interest, then they wander up on their own. Curiosity, what a beautiful thing. Grinning to himself from ear to ear, he wandered over to the console and began fiddling with the controls mindlessly, not really doing anything, but wanting to have something to do until she decided to finally take a look.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:11 am

Finally having had managed to find a pair of sneakers and slip them on, Robin came dashing into the console room with a grin. 'Alright, so where are we going?' Her eyes landed on the door - open? Why would he leave it open? Honestly it'd be bloody stupid if they weren't - oh. Her grin shifted towards a smirk as she realized someone was out there and he was trying to spike their curiosity - probably the girl from earlier. What did she say her name was? Well if she did, Robin couldn't remember at this point. She was terrible with names.

Not wanting to ruin the little cycle that would soon happen - and she'd have to remind herself not to be slightly annoyed at the 'bigger on the inside' comment - she plopped down into the jump seat and waited. Although to her it felt like it was taking forever to entice the girl, and she wanted to say something. But she honestly couldn't think of a thing to say. Hm. That was a new one - a quiet Robin.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Gira gave him a glare of confusion as the Doctor slipped away back in his little blue box. She noticed that the door had been left a tad open. She wasn't sure if this was a signal for her to enter or was simply him forgetting to close the door all the way. Her curiosity got the better of her and she started to approach the box. She somewhat hesitated, she had no idea what was inside, waiting for her. She stood frozen for about a half a minute. She snapped out of it and walked faster towards the door. She pushed open slighty to view inside. Her eyes widened is surprise and pushes the door all the way open. She stared around the large space within. She felt at a loss of words but managed to begin "I-I-It's...".
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:23 pm

"Come in, it's getting cold out, there's a draft." The Doctor called over to her as he continued fiddling with the controls in front of him, pretending to focus on them while watching her out of the corner of his eyes with a small grin on his face. "And to finish your sentence, it's a spaceship, yes. A bigger-on-the-inside spaceship." He added, finally looking up at staring at her fully, his eyes locking onto her face, a wide grin on his face while taking in her expression of wonder. That was what he enjoyed the most, a new face, taking in the look of his TARDIS when they first step inside. That was what he lived for.

"Now... Are you going to move? Or do I have to try flying with the door open? Not a good idea I might add, could suck us right out into the vortex and kill us. I wouldn't even survive, so if you don't mind..." He nodded at the open door behind her before turning back to the controls and began setting it up to fly.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 10:48 pm

After he finished, she snapped out of her gaze and responded. "oh, oh yeah sure." She said reaching back to the door and closing it behind her. She returned to a slight gaze around the room as she slowly made her way up to the near the console. This was beyond anything she could have imagined, To her it felt impossible. She had many questions she wanted to ask but could not seem to form words and decided to keep her mouth shut.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 3:10 am

Robin giggled as she watched the poor girl enter, occasionally glancing at the Doctor while he rambled on about closing the doors and such. She remembered having to get that lecture once, although he wasn't exactly in as happy a mood then... Returning to the current situation, she realized something very important. They were about to fly. And this girl had no idea how bumpy the rides could be. Well she wasn't going to just sit there and let her nearly break her arm. 'Here, you might want to hold onto this,' She giggled, rising from her place in the jump seat and letting the girl take it. It was easier to cling to than most things in here. She could just make do with the railing, it'd work just as fine. 'The rides can have a bit of... "turbulence."' There was no way she could keep the giggle out of her voice in that one, almost sure the Doctor was going to say something or another about being a beautiful pilot just before nearly landing them in a black hole.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 5:18 am

Braxien pulled his jacket over his head as the rain pelted down upon him, occasionally managing to slip down the back of his collar. He dashed into the nearest sheltered area, pulling his soaked jacket back onto his shoulders. He presumed by the weather and how dark it was, he was in London in winter, however, the atmosphere didn't seem right. So, it wasn't London...

"I have to get that fixed…" Braxien said, gesturing to the device around his neck.

He first heard a faint whirring noise, he spun around and saw a faint outline of a box appearing in front of his eyes. Confused, he backed up into the alley wall. The outline became clearer and clearer until it was right in front of him.

"What the…" This was a sight that he never, ever, thought he'd see. Especially with all the time travel that he had done. He walked around the blue box and did it twice more to make sure of what he was seeing before he decided that his brain couldn't take much more and began to retreat out of the alleyway.
Back to top Go down
Gira M. Xanatos
Beginner
Beginner
Gira M. Xanatos

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 9:16 pm

As soon as the turbulence sets in, she lost her balance and fell to the floor. She scrambled to her knees and looked for something to latch on to. She grabbed on to Robin's leg and held on tightly. She wanted to scream a bit but kept her mouth sealed and wrapped both her arms around Robin's legs and closed her eyes. She was not prepared for the massive amounts of shaking around, but now that she had experienced it, she knew to watch out for it.

(sorry this is late, I went on a trip, also sorry its short, my head hurts)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Raven's Talon Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Raven's Talon   The Raven's Talon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Raven's Talon
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: