Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Someone I Used To Know I_vote_lcapSomeone I Used To Know I_voting_barSomeone I Used To Know I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Someone I Used To Know I_vote_lcapSomeone I Used To Know I_voting_barSomeone I Used To Know I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Someone I Used To Know

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

Someone I Used To Know Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 11:00 pm

Meanwhile on Earth someone else - Medwyn to be more specific - sat there reading and drinking tea as well.
Sitting in the grass of a little park in 23rd century's San Fancisco she enjoyed her (well earned) shore leave and the warmth of the sun.
For several days now she was studying lecture about Sontaran history. Even though she had learned about them in school (like every 52nd century child) she never met some, but nevertheless found them fascinating.
(Of course she could have traveled to one of their planets, space stations or ships, but Medwyn never used her Vortex manipulator for personal purpose.)
Taking another sip of tea she closed her eyes for a moment, processing the last couple of pages on her datapad, until her thoughts again - without her even intending to do so - circled around herself and the Time Lords. Maybe she indeed was some sort of an anomaly attracting other anomalies. (But then again Medwyn had difficulties calling someone else besides herself anomaly at all...)
If things develop further at this rate, it starts getting impossible... She thought to herself, until she forced herself to be logical again: Impossibilities were sheer impossible!
Back to top Go down
http://commander-june.deviantart.com/
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 11:48 am

Medwyn opened her eyes again and wanted to continue reading when something caught her attention.
She felt looked at for a moment which made her rise a little, slide down her sunglasses a little and take a look around.
As she eventually spotted The Inventor an a small bench she released a smirk.
"Oi!" She exclaimed towards him. "...Long time no see - What brings you to San Francisco?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 12:37 pm

"Oh, well - The ancient US are worth a trip or two-" She answered with a slight grin, finally rising from the grass and slowly walking towards him. "A Fascinating sociocultural subject."
She put down her sunglasses and took place on the bench next to him.
"To answer your question. I'm still doing the usual - as I have always done.
Keeping events proper, y'know...
I however visited some new interesting planets recently, new creatures, more Time Lords - The usual.
What about you?"

She looked at him. of course he did not age since the last time they met, but since Time Lords did not even age within centuries, Medwyn had no clue how long it had been for him.
"How long since we last met?" She asked in a jaunty tone releasing a little grin.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 2:32 pm

To be honest to herself, right now Medwyn did not have a clue how long it had been since both had seen each other as well.
To her it did not feel like centuries, but she however felt as if it had been quite a long time ago.
"Whom?"
Medwyn asked curiousely towards his telling as she looked at the Inventor.
"I hope your last travels have been successful."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:15 pm

Medwyn grinned a little.
Of course she had heard the name before: Clara Oswin Oswald - Yet another unsolved mystery held within the archives of the agency...
Some people held theories that she was a Time Lady, but the many reported deaths and the missing regeneration changes led Medwyn to believe that she was another sort of phenomenon.
"Congratulations!" She said with a friendly smile and nodded towards him. "From what era is she?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:55 pm

"Oh, well..." Medwyn mused.
"I see him now and then - Our ways seem to constantly cross. If you like, you can come with me. I think that might drastically increase your chances to meet him - Along with all other Time Lords I assume."
She gave him a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:06 pm

"Oh, my - Don't worry! Id would never suggest to do this!"
Medwyn answered quickly.
She knew how much a TARDIS was tied to her operator, and Medwyn would never try to disturb a bond like this.
"But I can come aboard your TARDIS if you like, and together we can go and search for the Doctor."
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:14 pm

As Medwyn stepped into the Invento's TARDIS, she smiled a little.
It indeed had been some time...
"Yes - Must have been centuries or so... Nice to be back again."
Se looked around a little, then thankfully nodded, as the Inventer offered some tea to her.
"Have you had many adventures since we last met?"
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:20 pm

Medwyn nodded, and thoughtfully patted the Inventor's TARDIS' console.
"Is there something important you need to tell him? Or why do you wait for him?"
She took a sip of her tea and looked at him for a moment.
Maybe he was in trouble - Of course she hoped not, but it was possible...
Back to top Go down
Medwyn
Student
Student
Medwyn

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Medwyn nodded.
It almost sounded to her, as if he was a little bit sad.
"Just as I said - I work pretty well as Time Lord detector. Wherever I am they seem to appear as well..."
She grinned at him.
"Maybe we should try checking out some distant locations where no one else would dare to go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Someone I Used To Know   Someone I Used To Know I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Someone I Used To Know
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: