Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
OC: Braxien Lythis I_vote_lcapOC: Braxien Lythis I_voting_barOC: Braxien Lythis I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
OC: Braxien Lythis I_vote_lcapOC: Braxien Lythis I_voting_barOC: Braxien Lythis I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

OC: Braxien Lythis

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

OC: Braxien Lythis Empty
PostSubject: OC: Braxien Lythis   OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Braxien Lythis

Species: Human
Status: Borderline friendly, traveling with nothing to lose.

::Appearance::
Hair: Dark brown with red streaks.
Eyes: Brown/ hint of blue
Height: 5'6"
Figure: Athletic, thin.
Other: Scar along the side of the eye, his back is badly burnt.
Clothing: Grey jean jacket and white shirt, dark blue cargo pants , wears glasses.

::Info::
Family: Most of his family are deceased or on the run from the 'law'
Personality: He is rather talkative, however, when it concerns his family or the past, he becomes slightly hostile towards the person. Apart from that, he is usually calm.
Strengths: Stays silent (whether its bad or good, you decide), enjoys making his few friends that he meet laugh.
Weakness: Always sticks his nose into dangerous situations. His use of sarcasm gets him into even more trouble.
Dislikes: Getting stuck in one particular time period, having to explain certain things, staying in one place.
Dream: In order to discover more of the universe and one day, return back to a peaceful world with no violence.

History: Ever since he was born, his parents were never around, but he was always visited by his uncle and aunt. It was on 2015 that the invaders attacked, aliens from outer space calling themselves the 'Law.' His uncle used to work for a company that was engineering a time device. Braxien was four at the time that all of this was happening, not knowing what the device was at the time, he pressed it. Not until he was much older (around 14) that he was able to return back to Earth but the sight shocked him. Dust, rubble and dead bodies lay strewn across the streets and the aliens were patrolling the roads. He once again fled, horrified that his whole family were dead. When he reached the age of 18, he had come to terms with the fall of the human race. He convinced himself that he was the sole remaining human, so he set across the galaxies, stopping off at any old hostel that would allow him to stay for free.
Years later, he had been given a job to negotiate with the 'Law' in an attempt to get Earth back, this had shocked him as there were some remaining humans, living on the moon. But afterwards, he never stayed. Thus gaining the nickname of The Drifter (of the seventh constellation)

HOW DID YOU FIND US?:I wanted to find a good Dr Who website and this is the first that turned up, it's really cool!

Last edited by Brax Lythis on Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: OC: Braxien Lythis   OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 5:46 am

Approved ^^ love it

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: OC: Braxien Lythis   OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 am

Robin Terrell wrote:
Approved ^^ love it

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Thank you ! May I ask where I can use this character, please?
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: OC: Braxien Lythis   OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:06 am

No, the character is for the entire site. The role play, really. You don't need to get characters approved for the fan fiction (as far as I've been made aware). You can start by looking into a few of the Open RPs, or creating your own. If you find a few people who are willing to join, you could create a Closed RP between that specific group if you wanted ^^ If you need help finding it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC: Braxien Lythis   OC: Braxien Lythis I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC: Braxien Lythis
Page 1 of 1