Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_vote_lcapDark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_voting_barDark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Dark Labyrinth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Labyrinth   Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:52 pm

The Doctor watched the pieces fall into place, well pieces for Braxien but not for him. For The Doctor it was a complete baffled scene displayed before him and it showed on his face. His eyebrow raised and his face cringed up in complete dismay as for the first time in several hundreds of years, he had no clue what was going on. Hang on...so...Braxien is being chased by a species of alien called The Law...and their leader is a parallel him who also has his friend..who is dead but not really because she is standing right there The Doctor thought to himself, choosing to keep out of the conversation between the three rather than interrupt and step into something he had no clue what to do or say.

Although i have been through stuff like this before The Doctor continued to think, the inside of his mind working while on the outside, his eyes just danced from person to person as they spoke, Well...we have we guess we should say. Haha..i never knew how much fun it was talking to myself inside of my own mind. All of us here at once taking our turns speaking...actually not, we're all fighting for dominance in this say..no we're not! We are so! Oi! Bananas! Yum, but i prefer jelly babies.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Labyrinth   Dark Labyrinth - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:03 pm

Braxien's eyes widened with pure shock, an parallel him! He stumbled back, dare not taking his eyes of his other self.

"Are you seeing this, Doctor? Tell me this isn't happening?" Braxien's voice had shot up an octave. He tripped, sending him to the floor.

Chocnar continued to gaze upon this scene without a flicker of emotion, his parallel self's head shot up, his weary eyes showed, bloodshot. Unfortunately, Braxien had perceived this moment as his other self advanced upon the leader of the Law, drawing out a blaster from one of the nearby guards.

"Stop this!" Braxien pleaded, clinging on to himself. "You don't know what grief you've caused, the aftermath of all of this! This act won't stop the Law!"

His parallel self grinned grimly. He nodded his head. "You know as much that this all ends soon."

With a single punch, Braxien lay unconscious on the floor, blood rushing out of his nose. Chocnar still didn't move. Parallel Braxien fired a warning shot, managing to get a slight reaction from Chocnar.

He glanced over to the Doctor. "This is my doing, don't blame it on him. When he wakes up, tell him…I'm sorry."

A final few shots, Chocnar lay strewn across the floor. The Law all shocked at the fall of their great leader and with no one at their command, they advanced upon the humans.
Back to top Go down

Dark Labyrinth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2