Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_voting_barPeculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_vote_lcapPeculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_voting_barPeculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Peculiar Medicine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:09 pm

"So... Your a parasite." Sonya snapped, her eyes flashing dangerously again as she studied the smaller girl. Of course, she should have known to be honest. The eyes were all wrong to begin with. Leaning forward slightly, she narrowed her eyes before straightening back up again. "You'd only be able to 'borrow' that body if you had threatened her life in front of the Doctor, and I doubt he'd let you just keep it either. I'd suggest you finish what your wanting to do, then get the bloody hell out of it before I take you out myself." She added harshly, her temper really was short right now wasn't it? Blinking slightly, she let out another groan and rubbed at her temples again. "I really have no patience today. So listen to what I have to say, and listen closely. Get out of my site, keep that body safe, and you had better deliver it back to the Doctor in one piece or if he doesn't kill you, I will."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:31 pm

Koitya sighed, rolling her eyes and pocketing the blade. 'Yeah, yeah, I know, I've heard that one before, got it.' Honestly she was a bit fed up with trying to keep this one safe, and couldn't say she had tried her best on quite a few occasions, but it didn't mean she didn't have to. Because living was important. 'Now. You two were saying? About the blood?' Her hands moved to her pockets, one gripping the hilt of the dagger again. If she could just get them both distracted, she could off the doctor and finish what she came for. Simple. Easy. Done.

.. Ish.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:36 pm

Casting an irritated glare at Robin's body, Sonya let out a long-suffering sigh before trying to explain what she had been saying. "Human DNA is adaptable, how else do they change so easily to new things, environments, foods, air even. In just a few years or generations, their kind can settle into anything." She started, her voice coming out as frustrated, in truth she was, having to repeat herself, having to talk even while the bright lights caused her eyes to flash with pain that was only echoed by the dull thudding in her head from the drug the damn doctor had given her earlier. "Meaning if they are giving a different type of blood, their DNA will most likely bond with it. And if the Alien DNA is more dominant than Human DNA, then their structure will change to mimic the alien DNA, causing a change in their appearance, inside and out."
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Koitya nodded, frowning in thought. Alright, this was much more seriously than she had originally believed. Just a pint of an alien's blood and the human race could evolve hundreds of years before it was meant to - thousands! If there was one thing she didn't like, it was when apes had the upper hand. Although by then, they might not be apes. Maybe they'd be lizards or birds. 'So.. what are we going to do about it then?' Her eyes wandered over to the doctor, still wanting to slice his throat for what he was doing. That, however, probably wouldn't go down very well.

((Sorry for the shortness))
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 10:05 pm

"We leave it be. As long as the body hasn't had enough in them, and enough time has passed, it should filter out hopefully. If not... Then they'll be tested, separated from the population before too much damage has been done. I hope that's all that happens." Sonya shoots a sharp look at the doctor, who shrank under her glares each time she sent one in his direction. Seeming no more than a few inches tall, and much less important than an ant to her at the moment. "As for him... The only thing I can do is to take him where he won't be an issue, then destroy all of the blood stored down here before anyone else mistakes it for being something human."

With that said, she turned to Koitya, eying her closely for a moment. "I don't want to use the word trust with you, considering your inside one of my friend's bodies, but I do want to say stay here and keep an eye on him. Don't kill him, don't do anything besides keep him from contacting anyone else or let him leave. I have to get the TARDIS. Do you think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:15 am

'Aw, fine. You're no fun.' Koitya stuck her tongue out before moving over to stand next to the man. Looking him over, she frowned, then forced a grin to her face. 'Well you're not boring at all. Got any games down here? Chess? Checkers? I'll settle for Go Fish if it suits your fancy,' She shrugged, attempting to be friendly for once. Even if she couldn't kill him literally, she could make him want to be killed. Annoyance - her favorite tactic for getting things out of people. Maybe she didn't need to get anything out of him but if she wasn't allowed to kill him, this was the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Eying the two closely, Sonya turned and stalked from the room, quickly making it out of the hospital and back to the TARDIS faster than she originally thought. Briefly, she debated on making the both of them wait, sweat it out, make her wonder if she'd really come back, but then that cold glint that shone in what used to be Robin's eyes returned to her memory and she set out starting the TARDIS up and piloting it directly into the room just moments later. Giving the machine an affectionate pat, she walked out and leaned against the frame quietly, watching the two for a moment, debating on exactly what to do right then and there.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 3:08 pm

Koitya sighed, poking the unresponsive man in the face. 'You're so boring...' She sighed, leaning back and waiting for the TARDIS to appear. A few moments later and the legendary wooosh was audible, the blue box fading into view. Koitya's eyes widened, wondering if that was Sonya or if the Doctor was back already. She breathed a sigh of relief as she spotted the Time Lady exiting the ship, but she was still confused. 'How come you have the Doctor's TARDIS? Or did you just model yours after him?' Raising an eyebrow, she took a few steps towards the box. Interesting...
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 pm

"Hm? Oh, no I borrowed her from him. I say borrowed, but pretty much anyone I know knows better." Sonya said in a distracted tone, her eyes not leaving the man's face as she spoke, already going over several colonies set up for prisoners light years away from earth. It would take him hundreds of years with space travel. At this point, only two planets have come up with faster than light, and they don't hand it out to prison ships or planets. He'd die before he even reached the halfway point on his journey to earth. All that would arrive would be a husk of a skeleton, on the verge of dust even, being dropped off on some empty area left for someone to find it and wonder.

"About you, I don't really care." She suddenly added, continuing on from her train of thought as she turned to face Robin's body, a cold, calculating look dominating her expression as she looked her over slowly. "Get out of my sight. Before I do things you wouldn't even dream of doing to your worst enemy. I've spent quite a few years on my own in the stars with revenge on my mind. I'm certian I can think of something that would force you from her body."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peculiar Medicine   Peculiar Medicine - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peculiar Medicine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: