Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_vote_lcapBailey Jane's Weapons I_voting_barBailey Jane's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Bailey Jane's Weapons I_vote_lcapBailey Jane's Weapons I_voting_barBailey Jane's Weapons I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Bailey Jane's Weapons

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bailey Jane's Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Bailey Jane's Weapons   Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:35 am

Bailey Jane Canttell's Weapons

Name: Bow and Arrow “Aldine”
Abilities: Using the Bow and Arrow combination correctly, one would be able to pierce the body of an evading enemy with the tip of the arrows once they flew past the bow’s wooden handle. A string attached at both ends of the handle provides the thrust for the arrow, sending it like a sling shot into the intended target. Upon the word “Sleep”, the bow will retract slightly, allowing for the user to string the bow over the user’s head and shoulder to rest on their back.
Appearance: Bow is metal, painted black and can be snapped down into locking position for easy and concealed storage. Arrows are metal, also painted black with silver hollow tips for more accuracy.

Bailey Jane's Weapons Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQXP4TGcg3b3CaEd0J3Vu5KYnDxFZg4fkKGHcgSWp5NmiITkZPb5Q

Name: Dagger “Edita”
Abilities: Simply the ability to cut the skin of an attacker. A self-defense purpose only, although could be used to cut in the place of scissors.
Appearance: Double bladed, double edged 6” dagger, black handle. Normally rests inside the boot between boot and sock with black sheath. Letters: BAC engraved at base of blade.
Bailey Jane's Weapons Ck094

Name: Boot Knife “Kinsey”
Abilities: Assisstance in close hand-to-hand combat with the ability to cut the skin of attacker. Primarily close combat or self-defense weapon.
Appearance: 10” blade from hilt to tip, blade covered in scorch marks from previous encounters, black handle. Letters: BAC engraved at base of blade. Normally rests strapped to Bailey’s left leg with two webbed belts attached to black sheath.
Bailey Jane's Weapons E37TS
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane's Weapons   Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:39 am

Approved ^^

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane's Weapons   Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 11:43 am

Thank You!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bailey Jane's Weapons   Bailey Jane's Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bailey Jane's Weapons
Page 1 of 1