Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Forever Darkness I_vote_lcapForever Darkness I_voting_barForever Darkness I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Forever Darkness I_vote_lcapForever Darkness I_voting_barForever Darkness I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Forever Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:44 pm

((Closed to Harlleen Quinn/Rose Tyler and 10th Doctor))

Night fell upon a small household, the shutters closed over the windows, both the back and front doors locked and an eerie sight befalling the home. For neighbors and friends, the inhabitants of the home were friendly people, good willed and high moral standards when it came to important decisions. However, for the past few days the home had become a place of sadness and pain, especially sense the loss of a beloved father and husband. "They've never been the same sense the husband was found dead. Killed police believe...found him at his work, in the power plant buried beneath pounds and pounds of cement" An older woman told The Doctor, her eyes hanging low with sorrow and face covered with mournfulness. The Doctor nodded and thanked her for her time, turned and began walking away but before he could get halfway down the driveway, he was stopped by a yell from the home behind him. "Mr. Smith!" The woman pleaded, "Don't go inside of that home. There's nothing but death inside! There's no telling what could be in there!".

The Doctor waved the woman off until she went back inside of her home and only then did he turn away from her house, his eyes finding their way to the house in question. For weeks reports of households falling apart had been reported, all beginning with the father being taken out of the equation, all resulting in the same thing. Death. This wasn't normal for The Doctor to investigate seemingly normal abnormalities on Earth but something during this time was causing major disruptions in the time vortex. Fissures that echoed for hundreds of years, and this very day was the epicenter.

Two hours later...

A knock on the door brought a mid aged woman out of a hypnotic gaze; her two daughters playing with one another in the living room, the mother looking out at them from the kitchen entrance. Peering to the front door, the mother released a groan and slowly made her way over before peering through the viewing hole. Opening the door, she was immediately welcomed by a smile, "Hello! Sorry to bother you but could i ask you a few questions?" The Doctor asked, his grin originally bringing the woman a slight smile before hearing his question and it dropped down, "About what?" the woman asked. "Your husband. Regarding his time in the military..mainly before" The Doctor quickly replied, his hand inching down on his psychic paper in his pocket before flipping it out just before the woman could ask him his name. "John Smith. Broadchurch detective appointed by the Queen herself.".

The woman nodded as The Doctor tucked the psychic paper away, "Come in...just be quick..i have to watch over my daughters" she replied, stepping away so that The Doctor may enter. Entering the living room, The Doctor immediately drew the attention of the two girls playing with one another in the living room. One considerably older than the other, but not one younger than three. If he could guess he would say one was six and the other, four, maybe five but that wasn't important. Turning his attention back to the mother, The Doctor sat down on the couch along with her, "Your husband. Was he always interested in serving the military?" he asked. The woman thought long and hard at the question, her mind working back in time before she shook her head and wiped away a tear, "No. He...he just started it a year before he died. Decided to go join...he never told me why. J-just that it was important..important that he joined and did his part". The Doctor released a sigh and inched closer to the woman, placing his hand on her shoulder, "You're not safe here..." he began, immediately catching the woman's attention, "You need to get your children away from here. Far away, just for a week, doesn't matter. Just get them out of this city".

The woman shook her head stubbornly, shooting up from the couch, "What are you talking about?!" she roared, "Me and my kids aren't going anywhere! Y-you come in here asking questions you shouldn't! Don't tell me where to live!". The Doctor stood up, his eyes looking deep into hers as the two girls ran over to their mother, hugging her legs, "Questions you couldn't answer yourself. You see it, but you just cant answer them. Questions about this house....... Questions about your husband", the woman scowled, glaring at The Doctor as a tear rolled down her cheek, "Get out.....go....get out of here now Mr. Smith". Not wanting to cause trouble, The Doctor turned to the door, "Get them out of this city" he warned her once more before finally leaving, the door slamming shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 1:04 pm

Harleen was walking down the street, she passed by a TV that showed a news report about a father and a husband dying. It made her heart ache and she suddenly felt tears drip down her cheeks, "T-those poor children and that poor wife..." She said sadly before wiping her eyes, her eyes were going red in colour from her previous crying and to the present crying. She had cried about five times today and she was unsure whether she could cry much more - she started to feel lightheaded.

She turned and continued her stroll down the street before seeing a woman push a man out of the door, she had a strange feeling she knew him and she blinked, "Hello? You alright there, mate? Having woman problems, I see?" She joked with her signature, happy grin. She walked up to him and put her hand out for him to shake, "I am Harleen Quinn. You can call me Harley... and yes, I know my name sounds like a Harlequin." She said as if it was a daily routine for her to remind people of her name sounding like Harlequin.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:00 pm

The Doctor looked at the woman curiously before returning her grin with one of his own, "Hello! Nice to meet you, Harley but not Harlequin. My name is...John Smith..just doing an investigation on the recent disappearances. Bit odd so i decided to check them out" he replied with a sniff. Although in his mind, the woman seemed trustworthy enough, The Doctor chose to keep his identity a secret for the time being, especially with what was going on. Starting his walk down the drive way of the house, The Doctor flipped out his psychic paper, on it he had telepathically placed all of the disappearances and where they happened onto the paper to remind himself. "682 19th street. 10:59 pm" He mumbled to himself, reviewing the list of two households quickly before tucking it back into his pocket, "Best just forget you ever saw me. Things are about to get odd around here...well...already have...but still. Just to be safe" he called back to the woman.

Without further thought, The Doctor strode across the street, the dim corner lights providing very little visibility as he stepped onto the sidewalk and out of the road. Stopping suddenly, The Doctor peered back to the household he was just shoved out of. His eyes squinting to try and make out more details before something caught his eye. A shadow. A shadow that The Doctor had seen far too many times and let go on it's merry way but oh no, not today. Bursting into a mad dash, The Doctor bolted back over to the house and shifted to the left corner of the house where he saw the shadow. Stopping once at the corner, beside the living room window, The Doctor cautiously stepped forward, one arm extended, the other tucked behind him to make sure the woman didn't go madly dashing in before him. With his eyes widening by the second, The Doctor took a deep breath and shot around the corner, only to see nothing. Releasing a sigh, The Doctor peered around the darkness of the side of the house, "Now where have you gone?" he mumbled mostly to himself.

Suddenly, a blood curtailing scream echoed from inside of the house, immediately grabbing the attention of The Doctor who bolted back around to the front of the house. Reaching for the handle, The Doctor turned it to open the door, only to find it locked. "Open the door!!" The Doctor proclaimed, banging on it's wooden frame as yet another scream echoed from inside, "Not today! Not again!". Yanking his sonic screwdriver from his breast pocket, The Doctor activated it over the handle and dashed inside of the house, only to find the mothers dead body laying on the floor directly in front of him and the two daughters, covered in blood lying next to one another, dead in the center of the living room.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:15 pm

Harleen smiled at The Doctor, who called himself 'John Smith'. She grinned happily at him, "An investigation huh? I guess you know about the family losing the father..." She looked down slightly, "I can relate." She murmured, maybe a bit too loud for her liking. Harleen then looked back to the man to see him walking off, "Odd is something I go for." She said as she remembered her times with The Doctor when a Silurian almost killed her and also Cybermen almost killed her, yet, she thought they were the best times of her life.

Harleen followed The Doctor a few steps behind before he dashed back to the house she had just passed, she quickly followed him and went to the corner, she went to go in first before seeing his arm extend out to stop her. She sighed a little in annoyance before she went to the door and watched him pull out his sonic screwdriver, she recognized it and her eyes widened, "I-it is you!" She said before following him in and she saw the dead bodies on the floor, she covered her mouth with her hand, "Oh my god..." She murmured into her mouth and she felt tears to her eyes, she instinctively turned her back to the dead bodies and started to sob, it reminded her of her dad.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:40 pm

The Doctor walked slowly through the living room, his face cold and damped with hidden and built up sorrow that shined through his eyes. The bodies provided him was flash backs of moments in his life, or lives, that he would prefer to forget. The Time War, the countless companions that died when traveling with him and all of this built up into one thing. One thing that hasty tried to scurry through the living room and burst through the window but was stopped by The Doctor's voice. "Oi!" The Doctor exclaimed, the dark figure turned to face The Doctor and Harleen, it's body was wavering in form while its eyes burned a cold blue color. "D-doctor" The figure hissed, its claws unfolding from its previous enclosed fist, "Do you l-like my work. I-i figured this would grab your attention". The Doctor took a step forward, his eyes glaring down at the figure with authority, "Why are you doing this? These people have done nothing to you!" The Doctor exclaimed, "The human race is all so powerful in their minds. Destroying everything around them to get what they want. Wars..death..nothing good to live for. The human race needs to be reminded that the universe strikes back...that the universe has a conscious".

The Doctor rose an eyebrow, "What do you mean?" he questioned, "The time of humanity is coming to a close Doctor. The time of shades has come. The time...of forever darkness" the figure hissed before turning and bursting through the window. Running to the window, The Doctor glared out at the figure as it ran into the forest on the side of the house and into the darkness of the night. Forcing back all of the built up emotions, The Doctor lowered his head and promptly walked out of the house, only choosing to speak once outside of the horrible scene bestowing the household interior. "I need to get to my...my....car. I've got to fin-" The Doctor paused as the words of the girl finally registered in his mind and he turned around, "Hang on. Harleen Quinn. The Harleen Quinn, miss "convert me Cyber freak!" herself?" he asked, a smile appearing through his face. Although it wasn't the greatest time to realize he was being united with someone he hadn't seen in years, it gave The Doctor's mind time to focus on something not so gory and repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:46 pm

Harleen stopped her quiet crying and she wiped her eyes before looking back, watching The Doctor walk through the living room. She saw the figure and her eyes widened, she wanted to lash out at the figure but the claws made her too afraid and all she could was watch with a dumbfounded face. After the figure left she looked to The Doctor. "Y-your car... oh, ok." She sighed before going to the door.

Harleen then looked to him and grinned, "Yes! That is me!" She said happily, "Hey, Doctor, I knew it was you!" She said happily before hugging him tightly, she was so happy he was The Doctor and not some illusion she made up in her mind, but he did look different... a bit younger and a lot cuter. "Ah, I miss the cute ears..." She sighed a bit before gently kissing his cheek, "I missed you so much!" She said with her signature grin.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 5:57 pm

The Doctor smiled happily, "Yeah..i got busy. Well..sort of..well...yeah i got busy" he chuckled, "Fighting off monsters, saving planets, all the usual. Meant to come back for you actually but...well..like i said. Busy". Suddenly, his mind snapped back to the situation at hand and spun around on his heel, "The shade!" he exclaimed before turning back to Harleen, "Fancy taking a trip in the TARDIS again?" he asked her rhetorically, "The shade has been causing raptures in the time vortex, whatever it is doing is having an impact on the future of the human race. Either we stop it now or...well...travel back to when it all began. Tricky chasing, Elemental Shades..they're like the vashta narada, just...less teeth..and a lot more cruel". Taking Harleen's hand, The Doctor grinned, "Come on" he said in a mumbling tone before turning one final time and bolting back over to the street, his trench coat billowing behind him as he ran, "I parked the TARDIS on one of these side streets...but only if i could remember where...sort of walked around. Do you happen to know this neighborhood? It was next to..Danniels..no! Danny's bagel cafe..lovely place by the way, nice tea".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:07 pm

Harleen smiled back at him happily, "Just the usual day for you, huh?" She smiled at him softly before she blinked at the sudden outburst. She then grinned and giggled a little with a nod, "Of course! I get to see the beautiful TARDIS again!" She said happily and she held his hand and squeezed at it lightly. "I've missed you so much..." She said to him before they ran out of the house and into the street.

"You always park your TARDIS in an alleyway." She smirked a little before thinking for a second, "I-I don't remember this place really... I-I don't know why, but I live here yet I am forgetting where everything is." She hit her head with her free hand and she tried to remember but it was cloudy in her mind. "I have lived here for years yet... I-I can't remember." She said before her letting go of The Doctor and suddenly stopping, her eyes wide as she stared off into the distance, her face blank of any expression; her usual happy grin wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:19 am

The Doctor immediately grew worried, his facial expression dropping to a fearful expression as he jumped in front of her. "Harly!" The Doctor exclaimed, waving his hand in front of her face but to no avail as nothing appeared to happen. Releasing a sigh, The Doctor bent over so that he was eye level with his friend, "Harly. If you can hear me, i am coming to save you. Just trust me..like you always have. I need to free your mind but to do that i need to get inside. If there are things you don't want me to see then just imagine a door and shut it. I won't look, i promise...". Nodding, and hoping that she could hear home, The Doctor lightly placed his hands on the sides of her head and closed his eyes.

Immediately upon closing his eyes, The Doctor's conscious was projected into the conscious of Harleen, the image of himself projected into the center of her thoughts. Peering around, The Doctor eyed the memories that floated around him, "Come on Harly...give me something here" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:31 am

Harleen could hear The Doctor but she didn't nod or do anything to tell him that she heard his voice. She decided not to close anything, The Doctor needed to know everything about her. She felt a little strange, she closed her eyes as he entered her mind. An image of a small girl appeared in Harley's conscious and the little girl looked at The Doctor, "Who are you?" She blinked. "How did you get inside my head?"

The little girl didn't take much time until she ran into one of Harley's memories, gesturing The Doctor to follow. She was like a spiritual guide through her own mind. The memory they entered was the memory when Harley was told about her father's death. "No, no, no, no!" The Harleen in the memory began to trash her room as tears fell down her cheeks, she seemed angry and sad at the same time. "Father can't be dead! He just can't be!" She shouted before punching the wall and making a small hole. "Why?!" She murmured as she fell to her knees, "W-why leave me dad?" She looked up slightly and more tears came down and she curled up in the corner of her room and sobbed into her knees, that were up against her chest.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 pm

The Doctor entered the memory cautiously, knowing full well the implications it could have if he intervened in any of them and in a sense, changing them. That mind set quickly changed as he stood in the outer rim of the memory, looking onward at the sight of the young version of Harleen mourning her fathers death in the corner of the room. Squatting down, The Doctor did not dare enter the memory, but nobody ever said he couldn't project his voice into it. "He's not gone" He spoke softly and lightly, getting as close as he could to Harleen while keeping himself from entering, "You're father will always be with you. As long as you keep the memory of him with you...then he'l never truly be gone. Trust me..". Smiling, he waved his hand over the edge of the memory, causing the wall to ripple like water which nearly let his hand fall all the way through and enter the memory but The Doctor pulled back just before it happened.

Standing up, The Doctor turned around, his eyes danced over the various memories encircling Harleen's mind, "All of these memories. But which one is doing the most damage?" he mumbled to himself. Of all the memories stored inside of her, it could be any or all, or both but The Doctor could not know for sure and guessing and stepping into any random memory was not an option. Sighing, The Doctor nonchalantly placed his hands into his pockets and began to stroll leisurely throughout the subconscious mind of Harleen, the path underneath his shoes the path quickly came to an end but The Doctor did not stop. As the path ended, The Doctor stepped out into the darkness of Harleen's subconscious, a water like stepping stone hovered beneath each step, guiding him to the next series of memories.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:22 pm

The little girl kept out of the memory too and stood next to The Doctor. The young Harleen sniffled and wiped her eyes and she gazed around, "Huh? W-who's there?" She whispered before standing up and wiping her eyes, the white in her eyes had become red from her crying. She then took the words in and placed her hand on her heart and she smiled a little, "Y-yeah... I-I won't forget. Thanks strange voice in my head." She giggled a little to herself before laying down on her bed and smiling as she napped.

The little girl guide followed The Doctor through Harleen's mind, "The memories... all of them are damaging in one shape or form." She said from behind him and she went across the stepping stones with a small smile, "But... when she, or I, met you... I have been really happy... even though sometimes I will act happy on the outside, I am just pretending so I don't hurt anyone else." She sighed sadly, "When I met you... my happiness wasn't fake, it was real... all because I really like you." She said with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 12:56 am

The Doctor smiled, turning back to the younger version of his friend and kneeling down so he was eye level with her, "Then keep that feeling strong inside of your mind" he told her, "Whenever you feel trapped or scared or sad...remember that happiness. Let it guide you through those tough times. You want to know what keeps me going?". Pausing for a moment to hear the girls reply, The Doctor continued, "The sound of the TARDIS. Yeah i know it's just the handbrake but still...i love the sound of it. The thought that wherever that sound goes, it brings hope to whoever hears it". Suddenly the darkness of walls of unconsciousness began to fade, the dark turning to burning white lights. The Doctor shot up to a standing position, "The connection is braking. Something's happening. I need to go before i'm trapped here forever" he explained, his eyes growing wide before turning his attention back to the young girl. "Just remember" He told her, the outline of his body already beginning to fade, "Remember that happiness".

Without another word, The Doctor disappeared from her unconscious mind and shot back into reality with a gasping breath. Peering around him, The Doctor saw nothing but then worry befell him as he noticed something far from the ordinary. Last he could remember, it was night outside with the street lamps providing very little light. However now, the sky shined a dark red hue that brought a fear feeling to everything in the environment. The Doctor peered up at the sky, his eyes immediately finding their way to the sun. The sun was engulfing in itself, the outside rim now shined a dark red while the middle was pitch black, like an eyeball gazing down upon the planet below. "It can't be..." The Doctor hissed, his eyes widening as he looked back down to Harleen, "Harly, we need to get back to the TARDIS. Right now!".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 2:31 am

The little Harleen smiled at The Doctor and when he got eye level she blushed a little, "I promise you, I will Doctor." She said with a happy grin. Then she tilted her head in curiosity, "W-what?" She heard what The Doctor said that kept him going and she giggled a little, "That isn't strange. I could say the same thing about you, whenever I see you it brings me happiness because you're the only person I have ever trusted in my whole life." She said before looking around as the walls became white lights, she turned her attention back to The Doctor. "Remember the happiness..." Echoed through her mind.

Harleen shot back into reality and she blinked a little, rubbing her temples. She looked around and then to the sky, her eyes widened at the sun's weird redness on the outside and the black in the middle; Harleen glanced at The Doctor, she nodded and then grabbed his hand firmly and she ran towards the alleyway where the TARDIS was hidden, pulling The Doctor along.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 12:39 am

"That doesn't mean yank me!" The Doctor complained, but by now he was completely used to the feeling, between Harly and Sonya, he was becoming well acquainted to this situation. The streets around them as they ran began to become more dark. The street lights began to flicker out until finally, it was too dark for either one of them to see. Stopping, The Doctor flipped out his sonic screwdriver and activated it, using it for light to allow them to see at least a foot in front of them. Then suddenly, the elemental shade stepped in front of The Doctor and pushed him back into the dark, his sonic screwdriver falling from his hand and rolling after Harleen before stopping. In the dark, the grumbles from The Doctor could be heard as he fought off the creature, "Get to the TARDIS!!" he shouted to Harleen, "Lock it and don't let anyone in!! Agh!".

Then there was silence, just darkness that slowly began to creep around Harleen and the sonic screwdriver that laid still on the concrete sidewalk beneath it. No sound came back from the dark corner where The Doctor was last seen, the only thing that could be seen was one dark figure standing up and slowly turning around. Meanwhile, The Doctor opened his eyes to immediately spot the tree trunks of gargantuan trees that spiraled upwards into the sky. Groaning, The Doctor held his forehead and rolled over to his side, "ugh" he grumbled, pulling himself up with the aid of a nearby tree branch. "Where am i?" He thought out loud as he gazed around the forest surrounding himself, "How could this be? I was just in London".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 am

"Sorry but I don't want to lose you." She said before stopping when he stopped, she watched him flip out his sonic screwdriver and she looked around. Her eyes widened as an elemental shade stepped in front of The Doctor and when he was pushed into the shadows by the shade she began to worry, "No, Doctor!"

She heard him shout for her to go to the TARDIS and lock it, she nodded and grabbed his screwdriver in which she used as a flashlight to get to the alleyway and she used her TARDIS key to open it and she shot inside, she quickly closed the door behind her and locked it. She ran to the console, "W-we need to save him." She mumbled, "B-b-but how?" She paced around the console and hoped the elemental shade wouldn't come in or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 am

After Harleen had been inside of the TARDIS for a little while, the TARDIS lights began to dim down and its regular hum began to fill the air as the machine searched for its pilot. Outside of the doors, the Elemental Shade paced around the blue box eagerly before banging both its hands on the sides of it then the front. The banging echoed throughout the TARDIS, from the control room, all to the way down to the swimming pool. Suddenly the lights on the TARDIS control console began to light up, as if trying to show Harleen what to do and continued to cycle through the lights until she followed the pattern. First the main lever, then the keyboard, then the switches to the left of the controls and finally the main lever again. This rotation continued until the banging stopped and on the outside, the Elemental moved on for the time being.

The Elemental scurried out of the alley way and can rushing back in, full speed until ramming the TARDIS doors with full speed. The interior of the TARDIS released a great thrust and jolt at the impact but stayed stable; stable enough to allow for one last cycle of lights to instruct Harleen on how to pilot her.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 am

Harleen heard the banging and her eyes widened, she crouched down behind the console, hoping it wouldn't break in, she noticed the lights of the TARDIS were dim and now they were lit up again. She saw the lights rotate in a specific way and she blinked in confusion, she stood up and watched the lights, it was the main lever, the keyboard, the switches to the left of the controls and then the main lever again. She was confused at first but she finally got it. "Thank you, sweetie!" She exclaimed in glee at the TARDIS and she noticed the banging stopped she sighed in relief and smiled happily as she was ready to pilot the TARDIS.

When Harleen was about to begin piloting the ship her eyes widened as a large thrust and jolt happened through the TARDIS and she fell back and hit her back against the railing. She winced and put a hand against her back as she forced herself up onto her feet, she got up with her back slouched as she couldn't straighten it fully and she stood against the console and began to pilot the TARDIS. She used the main lever first, just like the TARDIS showed her, and she used the keyboard after, then the switches to the left of the controls and then the main lever, she paused before pulling the main lever down.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

The Doctor blinked slowly, his head pounding with a headache as he sat up and peered around him. The air was thick and moist, the heat was sticky and the clouds above him lit up each time lightening roared through them, "Heat lightening" The Doctor mumbled to himself as he got up. Once getting to his feet, he turned around full three-sixty, immediately noticing the space around him was infinite until his eyes landed on what appeared to be a mirror. Raising an eyebrow, The Doctor walked over to it curiously, extending out one of his hands once reaching it. Touching the mirror, the glass rippled like water but it remained firm and did not allow The Doctor's fingers to pass through. Visibly on the other side there was another room, a pure white room with other mirrors off in the distance, each mirroring something else like a portrait or picture. In his, The Doctor stood alone in a solid black room with thundering Columbus clouds overhead, indicating an oncoming rain or storm.

In other mirrors around the room, that The Doctor could see, one mirror depicted a forest fire, the other a tornado and another a blizzard. Each showing it was though it were a video, or happening in real life behind the mirror as if it weren't a mirror at all, but instead, a viewing screen. "Well this is new.." The Doctor mumbled before the moaning sound of the TARDIS echoed to his ears, immediately bringing a smile to his face. On the other side of the mirror, The Doctor could see the TARDIS slowly materialize a few feet away from his mirror, "Harly! I'm here!!" he exclaimed, bounding on the mirror to hopefully get her attention when she stepped out. Inside of the TARDIS, the TARDIS jerked forward with a slight thrust and released a easy groan, indicating that it had landed to Harleen as the time rotor slowly came to a relaxing pace.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 am

Harleen held onto the railing as the TARDIS began to thrust about. As soon as the thrusting came to a slow stop and the TARDIS groaned, Harleen knew they had landed. "Thank you." She said to the TARDIS and she patted the console before rushing down the ramp and opening the door. She peeked her head out and then curiously stepped out, looking around in three-sixty turns before hearing muffled banging and shouts.

Harleen did one last three-sixty, seeing The Doctor she smiled happily, she closed the TARDIS door and she rushed to him and she grinned, "I am so glad she taught me how to pilot her." She said before looking around, "Wait. W-where are you?" She asked curiously as she noticed the difference between the different places. She placed her hand against the mirror and it rippled, she quickly moved her hand away and narrowed her eyes curiously, "A mirror.... but what type of mirror?" She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

The Doctor returned the smile, "Ummm..." he began to reply, glancing around him before looking back to Harleen, "Different dimension looks like. Elemental shades have always been known to trap their victims in environmentally specific controlled rooms...or..kill them. That one over there is fire..blizzard...and that's a tornado. Mine is-". Before The Doctor could answer, the Columbus clouds overhead began to pour down rain upon him, immediately drenching him in rain water, "Rain" he mumbled with a slight chuckle. "It's a one way mirror, meaning you can only come in through one way. No exit. But that's good. I need you to stay on the other side to stop the shade. The more people it kills or sends here, the more damage it does to the time stream.".

Suddenly a bright purple flash lit up the room behind Harleen and the image of a woman flashed in the room with the tornado. Before the woman could react to what was going on, she was sucked up into the tornado and disappeared from sight. The Doctor's eyes widened as they shot back to Harleen, "You've got to go now. I'll be fine in here..bit of rain won't hurt me. The Shade will attack where it can do the most damage, use your mind. Use that intellect i know you have! Think! You can do this..well..you sort of have to, that or the entire time vortex rips in half and everything seizes to exist. But don't worry about that. Stop the Shade, you've got....two hours roughly..unless he does more damage. You'll know how to stop him when the time comes!".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am

Harleen couldn't help herself as The Doctor suddenly became drenched in rain water, she let out a small giggle at him before looking around the mirror, "B-but Doctor... can't I just change the direction of the mirror?" She tilted her head a little as she got the sonic screwdriver out, "If I use this... would I be able to change that direction so you can come through into here? I-If that is even possible." She rubbed the back of her head, sighing a little as she felt that the idea was stupid and probably wouldn't work.

She saw a purple flash and she turned her head to see a woman, Harleen's eyes widened as the woman was sucked up into a tornado and to never be seen again. Harleen quickly looked back to The Doctor and she sighed, "B-but what if I can't stop the Shade? W-what if I doom us all?" She looked down slightly with a worried, sad face. She looked back to the TARDIS and she sighed, "Ok.. I will do this for you Doctor." She said before putting The Doctor's sonic screwdriver back into her jacket's inside pocket as she rushed to the TARDIS. She paused and looked back to The Doctor she smiled a little at him before she opened the TARDIS door and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:52 am

((Took a vacation Razz))

The Doctor nodded, watching as Harleen entered the TARDIS and starred out at his infamous time machine de-materialized until completely out of view and spiraling through the time vortex. Turning back to his environmentally controlled cell, The Doctor rose an eyebrow, his mind working over what Harleen had said about flipping the mirror. Suddenly an idea sparked in his mind, "Of course!" he proclaimed, "Harly! You're a genus and trust me, i know one when i see one". Chuckling, The Doctor found not only amusement within his cell, but also a way out as he peered up at the clouds that loomed over him and every inch of the room.

Meanwhile...

The TARDIS spun and twirled through the time vortex; the new feeling of a new controller working the controls and inside made the TARDIS excited. This excitement was reflected in the condition of the traveling in the interior of the TARDIS. Bounces and various thrusts occurred before settling down to nearly nothing until finally landing back where it was last; back on Earth. The streets were nearly pitch black, the sun still burning in the odd manor it did when Harleen had last saw it. The Shade continued to move faster towards its target, its eyes set on it and locked. A beeping sound emitted from the scanner after a moment of resting after the flight. The beeping traveled out to catch the attention of the pilot. Displayed on the scanner was a red dot that weaved in and out of various alley ways and streets that were depicted in great detail on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 pm

[[ Oh nice! I hope you had a nice time! Smile]]

Harleen held onto the TARDIS' railings as the TARDIS materialized and she tried her best not to let go as the TARDIS bounced around and the thrusts would make Harleen almost fall over and she sighed in relief as it eventually stopped and now she was able to stand up straight, she let go of the railings and she walked up to the scanner when some beeping occurred; she saw the red dot weave in and out and she scratched her chin curiously, "TARDIS, be safe for me while I go and check out this Shade... so, if I am in trouble, go to The Doctor. Please." She looked to the TARDIS and she sighed before gently kissing the TARDIS.

"And... please tell The Doctor I love him, okay?" She smiled a little at the TARDIS before slowly going down the ramp and she slowly looked behind her to the TARDIS console before slowly opening the door and she stepped out and she closed the TARDIS door behind her. She sighed deeply and she waited for the Shade to come for her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:01 pm

The Shade crawled along the edge of the floor, it's eyes peering up at the sound of the TARDIS materializing and immediately jumped up. Pausing for a moment to figure out where the sound originated from, The Shade squinted it's eyes then resumed its run once it had a good since of where it came from. Dashing and weaving throughout the alley ways and crossing various streets, the Shade turned one final turn, and there at the edge of the alley way stood Harleen in front of the infamous time machine. The Shade stood up on it's hind legs and began to walk slowly forward, "Well well well" it hissed, "Look at what we have here. One scared little girl, trying to bring back her Doctor and protect the universe from my grasp". Getting up close to Harleen, The Shade sniffed her, pacing around her as it glared her down, "Leave now and i can promise your life for the next few days. Just give me the time machine" it ordered, coming back to stand in front of her where it ran its long, sharp, finger down the side of her cheek, "And i won't hurt that pretty little face of yours".

Meanwhile....

The Doctor stood angled in the cell room, his eyes staring attentively at the clouds hovering above him. Extending out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor attempted to get closer but fell short every time. "I need to get my sonic screwdriver inside of one of these clouds" The Doctor mumbled to himself, peering around his room for a moment before glancing at the wall then back up to the clouds, "Here goes nothing". Running to the wall, The Doctor quickly kicked off of it and propelled his sonic screwdriver up to the cloud. The screwdriver edged the bottom of the cloud and emitted a beeping sound to which The Doctor then thrust it down to the direction of the mirror in mid air. As if directing it with his sonic screwdriver, a bolt of lightning came down from the cloud and struck the mirror.

The mirror waved as electricity poured through it, showing gaps as they appeared for only split seconds. The Doctor fell back down to the ground where he took no time in making a mad dash to the mirror. Jumping with all his might, The Doctor flew through a gap and slammed, stomach first, onto the white flooring of the outside room, the mirror closing up just after he jumped through. Getting up, The Doctor smirked until noticing that the tip of his trench coat was caught on the bottom edge of the mirror, "Oh come on" he groaned, tugging at it until it slipped through. Nodding, The Doctor sniffed, "Right then" he mumbled, turning around to face the seemingly endless mirrors before him, some with people and some without, "Time to get to work".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forever Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next