Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForever Darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barForever Darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_vote_lcapForever Darkness - Page 2 I_voting_barForever Darkness - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Forever Darkness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Forever Darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 5:11 am

"Sorry but I don't want to lose you." She said before stopping when he stopped, she watched him flip out his sonic screwdriver and she looked around. Her eyes widened as an elemental shade stepped in front of The Doctor and when he was pushed into the shadows by the shade she began to worry, "No, Doctor!"

She heard him shout for her to go to the TARDIS and lock it, she nodded and grabbed his screwdriver in which she used as a flashlight to get to the alleyway and she used her TARDIS key to open it and she shot inside, she quickly closed the door behind her and locked it. She ran to the console, "W-we need to save him." She mumbled, "B-b-but how?" She paced around the console and hoped the elemental shade wouldn't come in or at least try to.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:06 am

After Harleen had been inside of the TARDIS for a little while, the TARDIS lights began to dim down and its regular hum began to fill the air as the machine searched for its pilot. Outside of the doors, the Elemental Shade paced around the blue box eagerly before banging both its hands on the sides of it then the front. The banging echoed throughout the TARDIS, from the control room, all to the way down to the swimming pool. Suddenly the lights on the TARDIS control console began to light up, as if trying to show Harleen what to do and continued to cycle through the lights until she followed the pattern. First the main lever, then the keyboard, then the switches to the left of the controls and finally the main lever again. This rotation continued until the banging stopped and on the outside, the Elemental moved on for the time being.

The Elemental scurried out of the alley way and can rushing back in, full speed until ramming the TARDIS doors with full speed. The interior of the TARDIS released a great thrust and jolt at the impact but stayed stable; stable enough to allow for one last cycle of lights to instruct Harleen on how to pilot her.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 9:18 am

Harleen heard the banging and her eyes widened, she crouched down behind the console, hoping it wouldn't break in, she noticed the lights of the TARDIS were dim and now they were lit up again. She saw the lights rotate in a specific way and she blinked in confusion, she stood up and watched the lights, it was the main lever, the keyboard, the switches to the left of the controls and then the main lever again. She was confused at first but she finally got it. "Thank you, sweetie!" She exclaimed in glee at the TARDIS and she noticed the banging stopped she sighed in relief and smiled happily as she was ready to pilot the TARDIS.

When Harleen was about to begin piloting the ship her eyes widened as a large thrust and jolt happened through the TARDIS and she fell back and hit her back against the railing. She winced and put a hand against her back as she forced herself up onto her feet, she got up with her back slouched as she couldn't straighten it fully and she stood against the console and began to pilot the TARDIS. She used the main lever first, just like the TARDIS showed her, and she used the keyboard after, then the switches to the left of the controls and then the main lever, she paused before pulling the main lever down.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 10:26 pm

The Doctor blinked slowly, his head pounding with a headache as he sat up and peered around him. The air was thick and moist, the heat was sticky and the clouds above him lit up each time lightening roared through them, "Heat lightening" The Doctor mumbled to himself as he got up. Once getting to his feet, he turned around full three-sixty, immediately noticing the space around him was infinite until his eyes landed on what appeared to be a mirror. Raising an eyebrow, The Doctor walked over to it curiously, extending out one of his hands once reaching it. Touching the mirror, the glass rippled like water but it remained firm and did not allow The Doctor's fingers to pass through. Visibly on the other side there was another room, a pure white room with other mirrors off in the distance, each mirroring something else like a portrait or picture. In his, The Doctor stood alone in a solid black room with thundering Columbus clouds overhead, indicating an oncoming rain or storm.

In other mirrors around the room, that The Doctor could see, one mirror depicted a forest fire, the other a tornado and another a blizzard. Each showing it was though it were a video, or happening in real life behind the mirror as if it weren't a mirror at all, but instead, a viewing screen. "Well this is new.." The Doctor mumbled before the moaning sound of the TARDIS echoed to his ears, immediately bringing a smile to his face. On the other side of the mirror, The Doctor could see the TARDIS slowly materialize a few feet away from his mirror, "Harly! I'm here!!" he exclaimed, bounding on the mirror to hopefully get her attention when she stepped out. Inside of the TARDIS, the TARDIS jerked forward with a slight thrust and released a easy groan, indicating that it had landed to Harleen as the time rotor slowly came to a relaxing pace.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 2:53 am

Harleen held onto the railing as the TARDIS began to thrust about. As soon as the thrusting came to a slow stop and the TARDIS groaned, Harleen knew they had landed. "Thank you." She said to the TARDIS and she patted the console before rushing down the ramp and opening the door. She peeked her head out and then curiously stepped out, looking around in three-sixty turns before hearing muffled banging and shouts.

Harleen did one last three-sixty, seeing The Doctor she smiled happily, she closed the TARDIS door and she rushed to him and she grinned, "I am so glad she taught me how to pilot her." She said before looking around, "Wait. W-where are you?" She asked curiously as she noticed the difference between the different places. She placed her hand against the mirror and it rippled, she quickly moved her hand away and narrowed her eyes curiously, "A mirror.... but what type of mirror?" She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 8:03 pm

The Doctor returned the smile, "Ummm..." he began to reply, glancing around him before looking back to Harleen, "Different dimension looks like. Elemental shades have always been known to trap their victims in environmentally specific controlled rooms...or..kill them. That one over there is fire..blizzard...and that's a tornado. Mine is-". Before The Doctor could answer, the Columbus clouds overhead began to pour down rain upon him, immediately drenching him in rain water, "Rain" he mumbled with a slight chuckle. "It's a one way mirror, meaning you can only come in through one way. No exit. But that's good. I need you to stay on the other side to stop the shade. The more people it kills or sends here, the more damage it does to the time stream.".

Suddenly a bright purple flash lit up the room behind Harleen and the image of a woman flashed in the room with the tornado. Before the woman could react to what was going on, she was sucked up into the tornado and disappeared from sight. The Doctor's eyes widened as they shot back to Harleen, "You've got to go now. I'll be fine in here..bit of rain won't hurt me. The Shade will attack where it can do the most damage, use your mind. Use that intellect i know you have! Think! You can do this..well..you sort of have to, that or the entire time vortex rips in half and everything seizes to exist. But don't worry about that. Stop the Shade, you've got....two hours roughly..unless he does more damage. You'll know how to stop him when the time comes!".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am

Harleen couldn't help herself as The Doctor suddenly became drenched in rain water, she let out a small giggle at him before looking around the mirror, "B-but Doctor... can't I just change the direction of the mirror?" She tilted her head a little as she got the sonic screwdriver out, "If I use this... would I be able to change that direction so you can come through into here? I-If that is even possible." She rubbed the back of her head, sighing a little as she felt that the idea was stupid and probably wouldn't work.

She saw a purple flash and she turned her head to see a woman, Harleen's eyes widened as the woman was sucked up into a tornado and to never be seen again. Harleen quickly looked back to The Doctor and she sighed, "B-but what if I can't stop the Shade? W-what if I doom us all?" She looked down slightly with a worried, sad face. She looked back to the TARDIS and she sighed, "Ok.. I will do this for you Doctor." She said before putting The Doctor's sonic screwdriver back into her jacket's inside pocket as she rushed to the TARDIS. She paused and looked back to The Doctor she smiled a little at him before she opened the TARDIS door and walked inside.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:52 am

((Took a vacation Razz))

The Doctor nodded, watching as Harleen entered the TARDIS and starred out at his infamous time machine de-materialized until completely out of view and spiraling through the time vortex. Turning back to his environmentally controlled cell, The Doctor rose an eyebrow, his mind working over what Harleen had said about flipping the mirror. Suddenly an idea sparked in his mind, "Of course!" he proclaimed, "Harly! You're a genus and trust me, i know one when i see one". Chuckling, The Doctor found not only amusement within his cell, but also a way out as he peered up at the clouds that loomed over him and every inch of the room.

Meanwhile...

The TARDIS spun and twirled through the time vortex; the new feeling of a new controller working the controls and inside made the TARDIS excited. This excitement was reflected in the condition of the traveling in the interior of the TARDIS. Bounces and various thrusts occurred before settling down to nearly nothing until finally landing back where it was last; back on Earth. The streets were nearly pitch black, the sun still burning in the odd manor it did when Harleen had last saw it. The Shade continued to move faster towards its target, its eyes set on it and locked. A beeping sound emitted from the scanner after a moment of resting after the flight. The beeping traveled out to catch the attention of the pilot. Displayed on the scanner was a red dot that weaved in and out of various alley ways and streets that were depicted in great detail on the screen.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 1:58 pm

[[ Oh nice! I hope you had a nice time! Smile]]

Harleen held onto the TARDIS' railings as the TARDIS materialized and she tried her best not to let go as the TARDIS bounced around and the thrusts would make Harleen almost fall over and she sighed in relief as it eventually stopped and now she was able to stand up straight, she let go of the railings and she walked up to the scanner when some beeping occurred; she saw the red dot weave in and out and she scratched her chin curiously, "TARDIS, be safe for me while I go and check out this Shade... so, if I am in trouble, go to The Doctor. Please." She looked to the TARDIS and she sighed before gently kissing the TARDIS.

"And... please tell The Doctor I love him, okay?" She smiled a little at the TARDIS before slowly going down the ramp and she slowly looked behind her to the TARDIS console before slowly opening the door and she stepped out and she closed the TARDIS door behind her. She sighed deeply and she waited for the Shade to come for her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 10:01 pm

The Shade crawled along the edge of the floor, it's eyes peering up at the sound of the TARDIS materializing and immediately jumped up. Pausing for a moment to figure out where the sound originated from, The Shade squinted it's eyes then resumed its run once it had a good since of where it came from. Dashing and weaving throughout the alley ways and crossing various streets, the Shade turned one final turn, and there at the edge of the alley way stood Harleen in front of the infamous time machine. The Shade stood up on it's hind legs and began to walk slowly forward, "Well well well" it hissed, "Look at what we have here. One scared little girl, trying to bring back her Doctor and protect the universe from my grasp". Getting up close to Harleen, The Shade sniffed her, pacing around her as it glared her down, "Leave now and i can promise your life for the next few days. Just give me the time machine" it ordered, coming back to stand in front of her where it ran its long, sharp, finger down the side of her cheek, "And i won't hurt that pretty little face of yours".

Meanwhile....

The Doctor stood angled in the cell room, his eyes staring attentively at the clouds hovering above him. Extending out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor attempted to get closer but fell short every time. "I need to get my sonic screwdriver inside of one of these clouds" The Doctor mumbled to himself, peering around his room for a moment before glancing at the wall then back up to the clouds, "Here goes nothing". Running to the wall, The Doctor quickly kicked off of it and propelled his sonic screwdriver up to the cloud. The screwdriver edged the bottom of the cloud and emitted a beeping sound to which The Doctor then thrust it down to the direction of the mirror in mid air. As if directing it with his sonic screwdriver, a bolt of lightning came down from the cloud and struck the mirror.

The mirror waved as electricity poured through it, showing gaps as they appeared for only split seconds. The Doctor fell back down to the ground where he took no time in making a mad dash to the mirror. Jumping with all his might, The Doctor flew through a gap and slammed, stomach first, onto the white flooring of the outside room, the mirror closing up just after he jumped through. Getting up, The Doctor smirked until noticing that the tip of his trench coat was caught on the bottom edge of the mirror, "Oh come on" he groaned, tugging at it until it slipped through. Nodding, The Doctor sniffed, "Right then" he mumbled, turning around to face the seemingly endless mirrors before him, some with people and some without, "Time to get to work".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 am

"I am not scared of you!" She glared deeply back at the Shade, she certainly wasn't scared and she wouldn't show it either. As the Shade ran it's long, sharp finger on her cheek she growled at the Shade angrily, "No! You are not getting the machine!" She shouted angrily before glaring at him again, she stood in front of the doorway to stop the Shade from getting in. "You will have to kill me! Also, if you do kill me... oh The Doctor will kill you too!" She did a slight smirk, mostly an evil smirk.

"You are not getting this machine, even if it causes my life to be taken away!" She stood up straight and crossed her arms, sighing deeply, "Go ahead... just kill me..." She growled the last three words as she never thought her of all people would be saying such a thing. She took a deep breath in and looked forward at the Shade, waiting.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:24 am

The Shade grinned menacingly, his hand raised up about to strike down upon Harleen until stopping just inches from her face. There the Shade froze, his eyes dancing upwards as a sudden realization struck him. The color of his eyes turned from a green hue to a light blue one as he took a few steps back, "No! No!" he exclaimed, turning around completely and vanishing into thin air. Millions of miles away, the Shade appeared in the white room, his eyes peering across the mirrors before him, all empty. Immediately he became worried, frantically searching each one until a shadow appeared over the frame of one of the mirrors in front of him. The Shade stopped, his breath slow. Turning around, the Shade faced The Doctor, screwdriver in hand, his trench down down to the edge of his ankles and a crowd of people formed behind him.

"Shade. This has gone on far enough!" The Doctor proclaimed, looking down at the creature with cold, emotionless eyes, "No Doctor! This is just beginning! You think this is all i can tame?! More will fall to my power!" the Shade hissed a reply. "No" The Doctor replied simply, taking a few steps forward, "No it won't. These people gave you power. Each one that was trapped, each one that died, each one you killed gave you strength. But now they're all out! Free from your grasp! All that's left of you now is but a hollow shell of what you used to be that's why i'm giving you an option. Leave Earth in peace, put it back the way it was......or i'll have to stop you, right here, right now".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:25 am

Harleen shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the Shade to strike her down but she blinked her eyes open when he started to back away and seem afraid. Then when the Shade vanished, Harleen blinked in surprise before going back into the TARDIS and shutting the door behind her. She walked up the ramp slowly, smiling a little to herself. It will have been The Doctor... Harleen thought this in her head as she paced around the console of the TARDIS.

"Right, sweetie. We need to get back to The Doctor so we can free him and the rest of the people that was in the mirrors." She smiled a little as she began to pilot the TARDIS like she did before and she held onto the console as the thrusts began in the TARDIS. Harleen hoped The Doctor was okay and she waited as the TARDIS materialized in the room where The Doctor stood. She rushed down the ramp and opened the door slowly. When she looked out, she saw The Doctor and a lot of people, which she knew were the people in the rooms. "Hey Doctor." She called out to him, "Will all these people fit?" She asked as she counted all the people.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 11:56 am

The Shade peered over to the newly arrived Harleen and the TARDIS, grinning menacingly at her before glancing back to The Doctor, "What if i take her Doctor? Hmm? Would i be powerful enough then?" it hissed, "Don't you dare" The Doctor hissed back. The Shade began to pace back and forth, its eyes shifting from Harleen then back to The Doctor, "Your ties with the people who travel with you is your weakness Doctor. And today i shall exploit that" it hissed once more before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. The Doctor spun around, his eyes widening as he saw it rush past the crowd of people, it's sights set on Harleen and the open door of the TARDIS. Lunging forward, it stopped itself just in front of Harleen and grinned widely, "I won't kill you darling" it growled, The Doctor bolting towards them in the distance, "But i will let him watch you die...slowly...painfully. How about that?".

Reaching its fingers out, The Shade grabbed Harleen by the shoulders, its eyes glowing as it channeled its power into Harleen, picking out a mirror to fit her in. "Noo!!!" The Doctor exclaimed, extending out his sonic screwdriver and activating it, setting the TARDIS to release an emp burst from its light fixture. The wave cascaded across the room, hitting The Shade and causing it to ravel in pain before disappearing, shredding into thin air.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 12:20 pm

Harleen's eyes widened as the Shade ran towards her, she tried her best to keep him away until he grabbed her by the shoulders and her eyes widened, all she heard was The Doctor shout: "No!" And something happened after that which became a blur to Harleen as she slowly dropped down to the floor. A woman from the crowd went over and checked her pulses, "She is fine... she just collapsed." She smiled a little in relief before gently picking her up and taking her to The Doctor, "Take your girl." The woman said as she slowly and carefully passed Harleen to The Doctor.

The woman looked to The Doctor, "You must really like her, to save her like that." She said with a small grin before walking over to the other people.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:10 pm

The Doctor nodded, thanking the woman for her help before turning his attention to the unconscious girl he held in his arms, "I always like them" he mumbled, thinking back to all his past friends that traveled with him. After allowing all the people to board his time machine, The Doctor gently set Harleen down next to the control console, his attention now shifting to the controls and the next destination. Suddenly, something caught his eye on the scanner, a black dot appeared on the radar. The Doctor froze, raising an eyebrow before turning to the woman who had helped Harleen earlier, "Keep an eye on them for a moment will you?" he asked her before dashing down the ramp, tossing his trench coat onto one of the supporting coral columns to the side of the doors. Flipping out his sonic screwdriver, The Doctor activated it, scanning around the room for a moment until getting the spike he was looking for.

There he followed the reading, weaving through a few mirrors before finally stopping by a medium sized control panel, wires feeding throughout the entire console lead to a small black floating box in the center of it. The Doctor slowly knelt down and grabbed the box, his eyes danced across the object. The box was freezing cold at the touch, almost too cold to hold but there was a odd warmth about it. Something inside of it that gave off a slight feeling of heat. "Dark matter..." The Doctor concluded in a mumbling tone, "But why is it here.......why does the shade have a dark matter cube? More to the point...where did he get it?".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:26 pm

The woman smiled at The Doctor before following the people into the time machine and she looked around in awe. She looked to The Doctor and nodded, "I will keep them safe, don't worry..." She smiled at him reassuringly before watching him leave down the ramp of the TARDIS. She walked over to Harleen, "The Doctor is a lucky man to have such a famous, pretty woman by his side..." She smiled at Harleen before walking off to see the other people to make sure they were coping well.

Harleen groaned a little before waking up a few seconds after The Doctor left and she slowly sat up on the chair she was laid on and she rubbed her eyes a little as she eventually got her vision back. Was that a dream? She asked herself before looking around and seeing a few people, she smiled in relief that they were okay but she didn't see The Doctor so she began to worry, she slowly got off the chair and wandered down the ramp and she opened the door slowly and looked out, she slowly walked around until she saw The Doctor holding a black cube. "Doctor? What's that?" She asked curiously as she slowly walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:14 pm

"Well for starters it's practically impossible" The Doctor replied with a sniff, standing up as he turned around to face Harleen, "This. Is a Dark Matter cube. The Time Lords forged these in dark times...it was used as a fuel source until the power became too great. They discovered that by using Dark Matter it ripped holes in the fabric in space and time around where it was being used...well...not immediately but over time. So they stopped using it. The technology to harness Dark Matter was lost completely to time...well...until recently it appears". Handing the cube to Harleen, The Doctor turned his attention back over to his TARDIS, "It shouldn't be here...none of this should be".

The doors of the TARDIS opened, the older woman welcoming The Doctor and Harleen back into the time machine, "Sorry, some of them are getting a bit impatient. I was wondering if...we could go now or soon. Not rushing anything though". The Doctor nodded, "Course. Yeah...be home in a tick" he replied, dashing up the ramp and dancing around the controls before yanking the main lever down. The TARDIS maneuvered elegantly through the time vortex thanks to the hard work of The Doctor who continuously worked around the control console as it flew. By now the people had massed themselves into two main groups, each taking their respected spots around the control console, their eyes following The Doctor as he worked. Finally the TARDIS landed and The Doctor opened the doors with a snap of his fingers. The people rushed out, some shoving others just to get out into the cold air for the first time in who knows how long.

"Thank you" The older woman said, coming into view of The Doctor as she turned to him, "Thank you for rescuing us". The Doctor simply nodded, leaning back on the controls as he crossed his feet and arms and with a smirk he watched the woman turn her attention to Harleen, "Keep him out of trouble will you? Seems he has a nack for that sort of thing". She chuckled before she too, like all the others, exited the TARDIS leaving Harleen and The Doctor alone inside of the time machine.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 10:35 pm

Harleen looked at the cube curiously and listened to what The Doctor said about the dark cube. "It is quite fascinating really." She smiled slightly before looking to The Doctor, "How is this all impossible? That is a word you told me never to say, you said it was a bad word..." She looked to The Doctor in some worry, the way he talked about the cube seemed like it was something that shouldn't exist but it does. Harleen then followed The Doctor back into the TARDIS and held onto the railings as the TARDIS bounced as it went through the time vortex and she smiled at the people who had massed themselves into two main groups and she watched them as they held on for dear life and she couldn't help but giggle to herself.

As they landed and the people began to leave, Harleen smiled at the older woman and she nodded, "I will make sure he doesn't hurt himself or anything." She giggled slightly with a grin and watched the woman leave with the others before she looked to The Doctor and she smiled at him. "I am so glad you're okay!" She exclaimed with a grin and she hugged The Doctor tightly, "I-I thought the Shade was going to kill you... and I am so glad you were there to help me..." She looked to him and smiled at him gently, looking into his eyes. "Thank you." She said softly before leaning up and kissing his lips gently.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:27 pm

The Doctor kissed back unconsciously, "What else am i here for?" he replied with a grin before spinning and madly beginning to pilot the TARDIS, "That's why i've decided! To take you some place no danger or trouble can occur! Well...partial danger..well...maybe some...well...a little. But otherwise, completely silent and restful and nice!". Glancing back at Harleen, The Doctor paused, his eyes meeting the face of the Dark Matter cube that rested in Harleen's hand, "Impossible is a bad word" he replied, walking back over to her from the opposite side of the control console, "And being quite honest, that is bad. Great big thing of bad badiness mixed in with another pot of bad.". Stopping, The Doctor smirked, "Alright, forget i just said that" he said with a slight chuckle, pointing at her with his index finger as he took the cube with his free hand then turning back to the control console, "Dark Matter is everything in between in the universe. It's like yin and yang. On one side you have gravity, pulling everything together, but on the other side you have Dark Matter which pulls everything apart. Black holes consist of mainly dark matter but imagine that power. Controlling something so powerful and manipulating it to your will.".

Placing the cube down on the control console, The Doctor looked up at Harleen, staring at her from over the console, "The power to other throw gravity in it's normal state but imagine. Just imagine...if someone made it into a weapon. Used it to fuel. That's why this scares me" he explained, "Putting it into a cube that you can carry is step one. Next step....weapon".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 11:53 pm

Harleen blushed slightly as she felt him kiss her back and she giggled a little at The Doctor and she grinned back at him, "Wait. What you are saying sounds either like a nice planet we are going to both visit or you are dumping me off somewhere, where you think will keep me safe, but you know me Doctor... danger follows me." She sighed a little before listening to The Doctor's interesting facts.

"Well, it doesn't seem that harmful but then again the way you put it, it sort of makes me scared to hold it like I am..." She looked to the Dark Matter in her hand and she looked back to The Doctor, "I can imagine it very clearly and I don't like the images of what would happen if it was turned into a weapon..." She murmured with a sigh before looking down at the cube, "Yeah I can see what you mean Doctor..."
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 3:37 pm

The Doctor nodded, "There it is then" he concluded with a sniff, his eyes staring off slightly before he shook his head and returned his attention to the cube. "The lightening skies of Cotter Palluni's world! Always wanted to go there! Had one chance to go but i got tied up...fighting off a headless horseman from destroying a town on the moon of Klom..not very pleasant place Klom..." The Doctor began again, his voice trailing off as he worked the controls, "Anyways! Sound good? Yeah course it does who am i-". Before The Doctor could finish, a large thrust sent The Doctor to the railing behind him as the TARDIS shifted completely to its right side. "We've been hit!" The Doctor exclaimed, extending his arm and grabbing the edge of the control console to pull himself back up to his feet and turn his attention to the scanner, "Laser. Low powered laser, not meant to kill us but just give us a general warning.." he mumbled as he reviewed the screen.

Suddenly the TARDIS fell silent, the time rotor stopped moving and the lights began to dim. The Doctor gazed up, taking a step back his eyes widened, "What..." he hissed, "The TARDIS stopped...". Bang Bang Bang echoed three large knocks throughout the interior of the TARDIS, all originating from the double doors. The Doctor raised his eyebrow, "Knock knock..." he mumbled as he cautiously made his way down the ramp, "Who's there?...". Slowly extending his left arm, he opened one of the doors where he was immediately met by a red blaster and five large, black outfitted, figures, "Doctor! You will let us enter!" the one in front ordered. Taking a step back, The Doctor let them enter, his eyes narrowing to a glare, "Judoon" he hissed, shutting the doors behind him after they had entered. "Why are you here?" He asked, "We have come to warn you Doctor" one replied, taking off its helmet to reveal its huge rhino like head and face, "Warn me about what?" he asked once more, "The matter you hold".
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 10:24 am

"It sounds good-" Harleen was cut off as the thrust sent her back and she kept a tight hold of the Dark Matter that was in her hands; she fell back and hit her head on the railings and she hissed a little in pain before she slowly and carefully stood up, rubbing her sore head, as she saw some black outfitted beings walk through the TARDIS doors and she stared at them blankly. Then when the one speaking had taken off his helmet, Harleen blinked with a confused look on her face as she saw a rhino that was walking and talking like a Human. She listened in to the conversation before butting in: "T-the matter...?" Harleen looked down at the Dark Matter in her hands, "Oh that matter... wait. What?!" She looked to the Judoon. "Why are you warning us about this...?" She said as she kept a tight hold of the matter just in case the Judoon tried to snatch it from her and The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:02 pm

"Dark matter has been located in several parts of the universe. Growing in mass over the past few months. All dark matter has been ordered to be subjugated by the Shadow Proclamation" The Judoon explained, his arm extending out to Harleen, "Hand me the dark matter cube. Hand it to me now!". With a grunt, The Doctor stepped in front of the Judoon, causing its hand to retract and come back to its side, "I don't think so" he hissed, "If this dark matter is as dangerous as you say it is then i need to know about it! I've seen you lot steal dark matter from ships, scavenge it, but for what?!". The Judoon peered back to his brothers, nodding before turning back to The Doctor, "That information is classified. I insist. Give me the dark matter or else", "Or else what?" The Doctor replied, "Or else lethal actions must be taken".

Suddenly the Judoon extended out their blasters, all three of them and got ready to fire directly at The Doctor and Harly. Luckily, The Doctor grabbed Harleen and fell to the floor with a thud. The TARDIS controls sparked and the time machine moaned in agony as it began to spiral through space. The Judoon were sent flying across the interior of the TARDIS, gripping the rails on the sides to stop from hitting the back wall. The Doctor slid and hit the metal rails, his eyes closing tightly as the doors of the TARDIS creaked shut and the walls time vortex began to envelop the time machine.
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 11:18 pm

Harleen backed up against the railings as the Judoon marched over and she shook her head as he extended his arm to her. She smiled a little at The Doctor and listened to them both argue before she saw the Judoon aim their blasters at her and The Doctor and her eyes widened, she felt herself begin grabbed and she fell to the floor with The Doctor and she kept a tight hold of the dark matter, she didn't want to drop it, and she heard the console spark and before she knew it she felt her body slide across the floor, as the TARDIS flew through space, and she slid back and hit against the railings next to The Doctor and she hissed a little in pain and she closed her eyes tightly, "Ah! Damn these railings...!" She said before she passed the dark matter to The Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forever Darkness   Forever Darkness - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forever Darkness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next