Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Attack of the Flora

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Randi&Corrine
Beginner
Beginner
Randi&Corrine

The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:27 pm

Randi couldn't help but scream as the vines slammed into the men in front of her. She looked at the man and woman that just arrived. She glared defiantly at the man.
"Love this place? I couldn't care less about this place. I just wanted to help these innocent people!"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

"Well, it is going to be hard of you to evacuate every single knocked out person... or dead person... out of this place without losing your own life as it gets crushed by the building falling on top of you." Ivy smirked over at Randi, "Come on, sweetheart. I don't think you will be able to take the chances." She said with a small, evil chuckle. "I hate this place, they turned me into this thing and now I am paying back the favor!" She said before a massive vine came up and wrapped itself around Randi's legs.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:35 pm

Harry just stood back chuckling loving seeing Ivy fighting. He watched the vine wrap around Randi's legs. He thought to himself "Wow...never knew she could do that". Harry indeed knew this person was just like him and shared simularities. He still could not wait to spend time with her afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:37 pm

((Guys (not all of you but..), could you try possibly lengthening your replies a tad? It'll make it easier for others to reply.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-))
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:48 pm

(Ok Robin) Smile
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 6:08 pm

[[ Randi said it was ok for me to put her out the building. She won't be rping for a while. ]]

Ivy sighed before using her vine to take Randi and she put her outside onto the street, allowing her to get away. Ivy looked to Harry, "Let's get this over with." She said before turning ninety degrees and she sighed a little, "It is time for us to crush this building once and for all!" She looked to Harry and smirked as she gently took his hand, a large vine came through the wall and made a passage way up to the rose top.

Ivy smiled at Harry and she helped him up to the top of the plant, it took a while but she got them both there, the rose top opened up and Ivy went to the middle and sat down, she patted the space next to her, "You can sit next to me... i-if you want to of course." She said with a soft smile, she waited for him to decide to sit or stand and then she snapped her fingers and large leaves and vine came out of the gigantic rose plant and it began to slam its leaves at the building and the vines attacked the interior of the building; Ivy grinned evilly as she watched the building crumble.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:23 pm

Harry nodded softy sitting next to her smiling in awe at the building finally being blown to smithereens.He takes Ivy's hand soflty wrapping and arm around her watching this like it is a movie premiere. "This is indeed a wonderful sight...I always dreamt of the day Torchwood finally gone for good" he says. He smiles taking a whiff of the smell of the burning of the building. "Ah yes the sweet smell of vengence".

He looks to Ivy "So...now would you like to go spend some time with eachother"? He winks and smiles at her standing and taking her hand. "Any good restaurants or any places at all?" He looks around and then looks back at Ivy "Well first we need to find a way to get to a place". He smiles "do you know a way?"
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:30 pm

Ivy smiled softly at Harry, she felt him take her hand and as he wrapped his arm around her she actually felt quite... normal. She smiled happily as she watched the building crumble to the ground. "Yes, I love the smell of vengeance." She smirked a little before looking back to Harry.

"Yes, I would love that." She grinned happily and she stood up and gently held his hand. "I know that you could come to my house." She winked and kissed his cheek lightly, she still had her mind-control lipstick on so if she kissed his lips he would be in her control and she didn't want that to happen so she plucked a leaf off her body and used it to wipe the mind-control toxins from her lips but the colour of the lipstick was still there, and she threw the leaf away, the place she plucked from had a new leaf grow in the old one's place.
Back to top Go down
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell
Beginner
Beginner
Dr.Harry Turner/Russell

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:49 pm

Harry's cheeks turned red as she kissed his cheek. "Yes I would love that" he says. He takes her hand softly and walks around in the darkness to her house. But before he does he stops her and him and he kisses her lips softly. While snogging her lightning lighted the sky and thunder began to boom but this did not bother him he loved the sound of it.
Back to top Go down
Ivy
Beginner
Beginner
Ivy

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:52 pm

Ivy smiled and she squeezed gently at his hand as they walked around in the darkness, she was weak in the dark because there was no sunlight, she knew where she was going so she went ahead a few steps, her hand still entwined with Harry's until he stops and so does she. She looks to him and her eyes widen slightly in surprise as he kisses her lips; her cheeks blushed bright green and she slowly returned the kiss, she didn't care about the thunder and the lightening that seemed to go off in the background, she was enjoying the sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Attack of the Flora   The Attack of the Flora - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Attack of the Flora
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: