Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Mirror, Mirror I_vote_lcapMirror, Mirror I_voting_barMirror, Mirror I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Mirror, Mirror

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 26, 2013 6:10 pm

(( Closed to meh & the 10th Doctor ))

The television was blaring, the cool air blowing in from a window the owner just so happened to never close. The kitchen smelt of burnt cookies and popcorn, curtsy of Mr. Ferrell himself. Shoving off the couch, with tight stonewashed jeans and an old Breakfast Club movie t-shirt, I slipped my feet into the black heeled boots, hair falling into my face as I headed through the opening into the small kitchen. Will was balanced between snatching popcorn from a lime green bowl and pulling chocolate chip cookies from the oven. "Those are burnt, just throw them out. You're lucky you didn't burn the house down." I mumbled, leaning forward to drag the popcorn away with my pinkie wrapped around the edge of the plastic bowl. In the fashion of the man before me, he stuck out his tongue. Classic. "You asked for cookies, Toni! I'm being a good host." Will countered, dropping the still hot tray onto the marble counter with a huff. "I asked for cookies, which I saw earlier in the cabinet. Unless you ate all of them... There should be some left." And ignoring the fact I heard him grumble that there were no longer two things of Oreos, I headed towards the exact cabinets that was meant to contain the sweets. Figures, he'd eat them all. Will Ferrell had a diet for cookies and mac 'n cheese. Coming to his house hadn't been my intentions for Christmas, but I was surely avoiding my own home. This had just seemed like the best bet.

"What's for dinner, Hermione?" I heard Will's voice as I wandered back towards the guest room. The hall was tight, same as the rest of the house. For such a rich man, it was surprising how small he kept the appearance of things. "I told you to stop calling me that." I ran my fingers through my hair, cut short to my shoulders as I slipped into the bedroom. As I began to shut the door, I turned greedily towards the window, expecting to see falling snow and a white field. What I found was glass on the carpet. Window... Shattered. Running forward, I tiptoed around as much as possible, heading straight towards the source, or whatever was remaining of it. "Crap, crap... He'll blame me for the stupid window. Blimey, it was Santa. Guy thinks he's a bloody elf half the time anyway." Any idea that came, I was willing to take it as a way out of Will's frantics. "What are you yelling about in there?! Your boyfriend here?" Another one of Will's mistaken ideas. "I haven't seen the Doctor in two years, I told you that already! Besides, he isn't my boyfriend! Stop that!" Two years and I still found ways to cause trouble, whether it involved aliens or getting arrested. One or two moments of losing memories. Biting my lip, I bent down, the fabric of my jeans pressing against pieces of glass as I hurried to clean it up.

As my fingers curled around a rather large piece, I held it up, allowing it to gleam against the light of the moon. And I screamed. It was glass, I was meant to see right through it. But I saw myself, then an old Cheshire grin, my teeth glistening off whatever it was making things glow. Then it shattered. Glass fell onto my hands, cutting the palms as I stood. "Will..." I started, brown eyes flickering over the remaining pieces of the window with nothing clever to say at all.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 12:21 am

The sound of a church bell rung over a small snowy town, people walking down the streets with glee and grins planted across their faces. The wind howled across the moon lit night before the shout of a woman echoed overhead, "I told you it wasn't me!" The Doctor insisted, trotting backwards from the forthcoming pace of a few armed guards and a woman walking behind them, "I know it was. I saw you standing there when it happened! You broke my prized painting and now you shall pay Doctor!". Giving the order, the guards opened fire, their blasts missing The Doctor by inches as he spun around and bolted back to his TARDIS. The snow flicked up behind his shoes as he ran, running faster when he saw his TARDIS come into view, The Doctor peered back at the guards who chased him down. "Can we at least talk about this?!" The Doctor pleaded over his shoulder, "Never Doctor! That painting was worth millions of credits!" the woman persisted as a flying car roared overhead, the police lights turning on as it spotted The Doctor and spun back around to chase after him.

Extending his arm, The Doctor snapped his fingers and the TARDIS doors flew open, welcoming him in as he bolted towards it with bolts of lasers hitting the snowy ground beneath him and inching closer to his body. Propelling himself into his time machine, The Doctor dodge the last blast from the flying police car and the doors slammed shut behind him. The TARDIS groaned as The Doctor hit the ramp flooring beneath him, "Just go anywhere! I don't care at this moment!" The Doctor proclaimed, answering the TARDIS' various noises it gave him upon entry. As if complying, the TARDIS main lever slammed down and within seconds the time machine was spiraling through the time vortex until landing only a moment later. The Doctor released a sigh, getting up from the ramp and turning around, "Now. Let's see where you brought me this time" he mumbled breathlessly before opening the doors to find the familiar face of Will Ferrel greeting him with his signature grin.

The call of Toni echoed throughout the house, causing Will to turn his head slightly but keeping his eyes on The Doctor, "Toni..we have company!" he proclaimed back, spinning back to the kitchen in a sudden thought. "Ooo! Doctor! Want some cookies?!?!" He asked in new found excitement and joy, The Doctor chuckled and walked out of the TARDIS, "Sure i suppose" he mumbled a reply, shutting the doors behind him as he spoke. "Here, catch!" Will exclaimed, tossing one cookie at The Doctor, who was lucky enough to catch it before it smacked him in the face, "Blimey. These things are hard Will! How long did you put them in for?" The Doctor asked, scrutnizing the hockey puck like cookie in his hand, "Oh. Just for a few hours. Excuse me for a moment". Turning from the kitchen, Will turned his attention to the staircase, "Toni!!!!" he yelled in a sudden angry outburst, "We have a guest! Get down here damnit!!!!" he added before turning back to The Doctor with a smile and guestering to the cookie with his head, "You like it?" he asked, The Doctor nodded as he took a bite, "Yeah. You better".
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 7:54 pm

I jumped at the rage in Will's voice, alarmed by the sudden outburst. "Blimey," I grunted, standing up and kicking the pieces of glass into the corner. There was no harm in dealing with it later. Besides, when Will had company, it never ended well. I hurried towards the door, pulling it open to pop my head out. "Hold on, will you? I'll be right down!" I called, not even considering who it may be that had captured the actor's attention. I stepped into the hallway, shutting the door briskly behind me. The whole second floor smelt the same as the first; burnt cookies. "If he fed those to the bloody guest..." I grumbled, trailing off as I rushed down the stairs, jumping the last few to land gracefully on the carpeted floor. Right before me was the TARDIS, which no doubt caused my eyes to widen. My hands lifted, index fingers running crooked lines over the blue wood. Once I managed to confuse myself further, I slipped around it, stopping directly behind the Doctor as I crossed my arms. "You don't need to eat those, you know. I told Will they were no good." I commented to the Doctor, wrinkling my nose at the cookies as I moved gingerly into the kitchen. My mind continued to scream that the Doctor was in fact there, right before my eyes... In touching distance, but I decided to ignore it with much effort.

Behind me, Will continued to stand beside the Doctor for a moment longer, a pout on his face as he once again reached for the popcorn. "He likes them." He said simply, having the mind capacity of a five year old child with an Easy Bake Oven.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:08 am

The Doctor smirked, waiting until Will turned his back with the popcorn to spit out the cookie onto a napkin he held in his left hand. His tongue curled in disgust of the awfully cooked cookie as it slid down his tongue and onto the, then white, napkin before being crunched up and tossed into the nearest garbage can by The Doctor. Will spun at the sound of the napkin hitting the metal garbage can, "How dare you!" he hissed, pointing at The Doctor with his free hand in a comical facial expression, "You told me you liked them! You lied to me! Lied!!!". Storming off, Will huffed and puffed childishly until striding out of sight as he sat down onto the living room couch to watch the television. Turning his attention to Toni, The Doctor's eyes danced over her familiar form, taking in the image of her for the first time in what felt like forever. "How have you been?" The Doctor asked, striking up a conversation as his eyes spotted a banana filled rack out of the corner of his eye.

Taking one banana, quickly peeling it then taking a bite, The Doctor turned and leaning up against the kitchen island, crossing his feet as he listened to Toni's reply, "You look the same which is a good thing. No missing limbs, no tattoos, no scars, nice job". Taking another bite of his banana, The Doctor's attention was shifted to Will for a moment as he proclaimed across the living room and into the kitchen, "Keep it down in there! I'm trying to watch my movie!!! You two can catch up later tonight when i am asleep and have my headphones on! Then you can make all the noise you want!!".
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 1:14 pm

I couldn't resist rolling my eyes at the annoyed cries of the man in the other room. "Calm down, Will!" I yelled, though wouldn't be surprised if he couldn't hear me over the loudness of the television. Once the five year old was partly dealt with, I slipped onto the counter top, legs dangling off. Glancing back at the Doctor, I smiled with pure amusement. "I've been fine." I said, answering his earlier question curtly and pleasantly to the point. I was never good with small talk, and it just felt odd trying it out with a man I hadn't seen in two years. Especially when the second thing he did once getting here was eating a banana. "And don't worry, he'll be asleep soon. Just don't eat all the bloody fruits." I jumped off the counter, slipping around the other side of the island to reach the banana rack. Will had it installed months before, keeping the fruit fresh like it was his job. Snatching a single banana up, I slowly peeled it, taking a bite before leaning lazily against the counter. "And what have you been up to, then?" One thing that didn't cross my mind to mention to the Doctor was the simple shards of glass on my bedroom floor. A broken window didn't seem to special, though it had entranced me greatly. And the reflection... It had been me, but in a way, it hadn't been. And since when did reflections from glass look so clear? It was like a mirror. "I can still hear you two!" Will's voice sounded, louder than ever, most likely trying to overpower the telly to be heard.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:03 pm

"Oh you know" The Doctor replied, cocking his head to the side with a sniff, "Running from monsters. Saving planets. The usual. Although i did just encounter an odd problem i have yet to solve....the painting of Madam Jusout burst into a thousand pieces before my eyes..of course they blamed me but i didn't do it. From what i could tell, it shattered from the inside...like something was trying to get out". Shaking his head, The Doctor pushed the idea back into the recesses of his mind, "The universe is a strange place" he mumbled, "Can you just stop!" Will inturpted once more, thrusting up off the couch and storming over to the kitchen. "Go up stairs! Get! I banish you up stairs for the next hour and a half!" Will insisted, pointing up to the staircase with one hand and cradling his popcorn with the other, "What movie is so important?" The Doctor questioned, "Back to the future! At least in that movie, time travel makes sense!".

The Doctor's facial expression immediately exploded with bafflement, "What!" he exclaimed, "How can a flying car time machine make more sense than my TARDIS?!" "Because! Marty McFly doesn't mess stuff up like you!" Will retorted. Before The Doctor could continue, Will gestured up to the stairs once more with his finger, turning his head stubbornly away from The Doctor and Toni as if to ignore their further complaints. Seeing no end to this problem, The Doctor sighed and retreated upstairs as commanded by the great Will Ferrell. However, upon reaching the top of the stairs, The Doctors attention immediately turned to a single piece of glass on the carpet that caught his eye. Squatting down, The Doctor gently picked it up, "Interesting.." he mumbled, scrutinizing the piece before glancing up at the window just above him, "Toni? Did someone toss a rock at the window just recently?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 9:15 pm

Trying to contain my laughter, I glanced back at Will once I made it to the bottom of the stairs. "Marty McFly messed quite a lot up, Ferrell. Need I remind you he almost made his siblings disappear forever? Blimey, go finish your movie." With that, I raced up the steps, coming to a stop once I saw the hunched over figure of the Doctor. I stepped around him, placing myself in the doorframe to my bedroom. "No rocks. It's not just the hall window either. My bedroom one was knocked out... It was actually.... Not like this when I went downstairs." I kicked at the single piece, tapping it gently with my shoe before turning around to head further into my room. Directly across from the door stood the frame of the window, glass shattered directly underneath it.

"I was going to mention it once Will... Well, once he stopped blabbing. That man is absolutely, one hundred percent insane. He also likes to call me Hermione, did you know that? Frustrating to no bloody ends." I was rambling, going on like the glass wasn't a problem until I fell onto the edge of my bed, a crunch sounding from under my shoes. It dragged my attention back, and I gingerly crossed my arms over my chest. "Something spooky about the glass, then?" It was odd that the window in the hall had broken in my short time downstairs, and no one had even heard it. But the one in the bedroom I had left to investigate for later had seemed to be the only damaged thing... Until now. My eyes wandered back over the glass, observing each piece hesitantly as I waited for the Doctor to reply.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 9:50 pm

"I've lived for over twelve hundred years and when a glass brakes not just in one time but in multiple, there's always something spooky about it" The Doctor replied, glancing up at the window as he rose from his squatting position and eventually turning to Toni, "Traveled around a bit after i last saw you...well...a lot. Every where i went there was always glass broken, no matter what and i never thought it to be something different. Never even looked at it twice" he explained. Peering down the hall, The Doctor rose one eyebrow, his mind working and concentrating on the broken glass he had seen throughout his travels. "Last time i saw it, it just so happened to be a painting of a powerful ruler in France and i was standing in front of it. And before you say anything, it wasn't me" The Doctor chuckled, finally placing his eyes back on the form of Toni, "Before that i was traveling with someone and it involved an elemental shade and mirrors. Tricky little things, elemental shades, always spring up when you don't want them to".

Turning back to the glass, The Doctor immediately noticed his own reflection but at the same time it wasn't. The same face but different everything. Reluctantly, The Doctor forced his gaze away from the glass and he shouted down the stairs, "Will!!!!", "What?!" Will replied, "Do you still have that reader i gave you?!", "Yeah!..Why?!". "Because we're going to need it" The Doctor mumbled, turning back to the glass piece as the stomps of Will echoed up from the bottom of the staircase until he reached the top. "Why? What do you need it fo-" Will stopped, glancing around Toni and The Doctor, his eyes landed on the pieces of glass every where along the hallway floor, "Oh my god!!! Toni!!!! My.....my...my windows!!!".
Back to top Go down
Toni Lucas
Student
Student
Toni Lucas

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 8:08 pm

I listened contently as the Doctor went on about glass breaking, and how it was always going to be spooky or something. It was only when he turned back to the glass, same old thinking face, but the reflection definitely didn't show that. "Bloody..." I trailed off, eyes jerking up as Will stomped up the steps. He was in the hall all too soon. "I didn't do it! Why are you yelling my name?" I cried out, jumping off the edge of the bed to hurry to the door frame. Balancing my hands on either side, I peaked over the mess of glass scattered across the carpet. "You're insane if you thinking I'm going around busting up the windows."

Of course, Will was hardly listening. With each step, he was cracking each shard into several more pieces like none of it mattered. If it wasn't for his first reaction, I would have labeled his facial expression as fascination. Though now, it looked more as if it was shock. His eyebrows were raised, nostrils flaring. "Antoinette!" He yelped one last time before heading further down the hall, disappearing into his own bedroom. I spun around, glancing at the glass on my floor as I stepped back into my room. "So, Einstein, any guesses on why our reflections are clearly not matching our actual faces? I mean, same face, yeah... But it's different in the glass. You saw it, didn't you?"
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 12:21 am

"Yes" The Doctor mumbled, touching over the glass as he scrutinized it carefully, "Same person..two different personalities. Either it's an alternate dimension or...our personalities reflecting directly back at us. And if its the second option then something seriously wrong as happened..well...either one". Sniffing, The Doctor looked over to Toni and stood up slowly, "How big is this? I mean as far as happening wise? Just here or other places as well?" he asked as Will entered the room, "It better be other places! Otherwise there is only one person to blame for this and she is definitely not using you as an escape route this time! You're stuck with me!". As Will laughed over his recent proclamation, eyeing Toni as he did so, The Doctor made his way out of the room by slipping by his laughing friend and quickly making his way down the stairs.

Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, The Doctor immediately turned right, snatching up the remote control and changing the channel to the news station. "Weather reports for the day are cloudy with forty percent chance of rain today" The woman said formally, her hands entangled in one another as she spoke but to The Doctor, was cut off by his conscious as he turned and shifted his attention back to the stairs. "Not anywhere else it seems" He mumbled, rubbing the back of his head, "Which is a good thing....at least i can center it here around this house. Will! Has anything new been introduced to the home or nearby?!" he called up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mirror, Mirror Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirror, Mirror   Mirror, Mirror I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mirror, Mirror
Page 1 of 1