Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_vote_lcapAvril Manocchia - Secondary I_voting_barAvril Manocchia - Secondary I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_vote_lcapAvril Manocchia - Secondary I_voting_barAvril Manocchia - Secondary I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Avril Manocchia - Secondary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Avril Manocchia - Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Avril Manocchia - Secondary   Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Avril Manocchia

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair:
 Short, brown, and wavy - but she changes the style quite often.
Eyes: Simple, boring brown. She's not fond of it, and sometimes finds herself wearing bright green contacts - which sadly, don't stand out as much as she'd like.
Height: 5'4"
Figure: Small, and a bit underdeveloped.
Other: No scars, but she does have a little black silhouette of a dagger on her left ankle. Call it a won bet - it could have been a clown.
Clothing: To be quite honest, it's just whatever she nabs from the store, although she attempts to keep to a 'bad girl' image, but strays towards what is considered 'cute' as she's a bit of a flirt.

::Info::
Family: Mum, Dad, does Uncle Lily count? He should.
Personality: Avril has one goal - do what she wants, when she wants. This usually ends up causing trouble - although half the time (well, I say half), it's meant to. A lot of times she tries to flirt her way out of a bad situation, but that doesn't always work. At a quick glance, she can seem like a friendly, probably way too happy girl with a bit too much time on her hands, but she's much more devious than that. Mischief is her goal, and she usually achieves it.
Strengths: Her overly-happy attitude - or at least, her ability to fake it when necessary - comes in handy to keep the public out of her hair. If nothing else, it scares people off. She's also a skilled pickpocket at this point, just like she's become quite good at telling liars from... truthers? Well, non-liars.
Weakness: Even though she acts like she gets away with everything, she's been arrested more than a few times. That doesn't exactly help her, being on her record. Never passes a background check anymore. She also tends to be a bit louder than intended - getting herself caught more often than not. Her left leg is a bit weak as well from an injury when she was a child.
Likes: When she gets away with things, when she sparks riots in public places, the sound of sirens, and the color black. 
Dislikes: Liars, cops, getting in trouble/caught, the color pink, and green beans. Ew.
Dream: Basically, she wants her Uncle back, and isn't getting no for an answer. Also - she'd like to meet a living cheesecake, which sadly, won't happen.

History: 
When Avril was born, her parents didn't really want her. She wasn't treated right, went through her fair share of beatings, but eventually, she was kidnapped. It turned out for the best - her Uncle 'Lily' had just gone through a rough time with his wife, gone insane, and wanted a child for himself. That was one way to deal with losing a custody battle. Avril liked it there much better, though, as he was a proper parent. At 5, she didn't know any better, but eventually realized how lucky she was to be abducted by him. She was raised like any other kid should be - went to school, got decent grades, lived a fairly nice life. That was, of course, until she turned 12.

No, no one died in some tragic accident. But Lily was arrested for kidnapping her and she was returned to her parents. Now, they were both drunks and were far worse than she remembered. It only took her a month before she was fed up with them and ran away, learning to live off the streets. At this point, she wasn't to happy with the Justice System, either, and decided to go about her life how she wanted to. That was her right, wasn't it? If not, she simply didn't pay attention in history class. As she lived on the streets, she began to notice some of the things people did when they lied - little mouth twitches and scratching at their face. She's not perfect at it, but there has been an occasion where someone declared her to be a human lie detector. Once she reached the age of 16, she faked some personal information and learned how to drive. From there, she left the city and made Cardiff her home. Now she struts around, causing chaos and committing crime and not caring - not even a little bit. That was her way at getting back at the cops, she supposed. She plans to go back and grab Lily as soon as he gets out, but he was sentenced far too long ago for her to remember, so she's really just practicing to break him out one day.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: Well if you're properly interested - Google is a helpful thing.
Back to top Go down

Avril Manocchia - Secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avril Manocchia - Secondary   Avril Manocchia - Secondary I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 8:47 pm

Approved Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Avril Manocchia - Secondary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: