Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Pendant of Azrel I_vote_lcapPendant of Azrel I_voting_barPendant of Azrel I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Pendant of Azrel I_vote_lcapPendant of Azrel I_voting_barPendant of Azrel I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Pendant of Azrel

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Pendant of Azrel Empty
PostSubject: Pendant of Azrel   Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 10:56 am

Part One

(Explains what happened to Sonya between RPS)

[Before Sanity is just a state of mind]

Poking her head out from behind the TARDIS door, Sonya peered around the busy street before stepping out and locking the door behind her. With a smile and whistle, she pocketed the key and began walking along, sliding past groups of people to glance over at what the stalls had on display. The interstellar Black Market wasn't exactly the most honest of places to pick up anything, but it was the only place she could find parts that were compatible with the TARDIS. On very rare occasions, she would find an actual TARDIS part. usually in terrible shape or unsaleable condition, but there were always at least one wire or circuit that she could use.

Pausing next to one of her favorites, Sonya cast an eye over the scattered ship parts before a familiar shape caught her eye. Looks like my lucky day. Grinning to herself, she lifted the flux capacitor, twisting it around to study the wiring closely with a practiced eye. "Oh, and it's in great shape too." Looking up, she waved at the owner, catching his attention and gaining a bright smile as the Silerion walked over. "Sonya, it's been too long. I thought you might have forgotten about me." He said happily, leaning over the edge of the table to tap on her forehead lightly with a wry smile hovering around his lips. "Aw, why would I ever forget about you, Seru? No one could ever forget that handsome face." Sonya teased lightly, feeling amused at the slight shade of red that colored the scales on his cheeks. "True enough. I see you found something you like, that just came in a few days ago." He added, nodding at the capacitor, suddenly all business as she held it up for inspection again. "Mmhm, I didn't think I'd ever catch one here in such good shape actually. Normally the best shape is burnt out with one or two usable parts on it."

"Well, don't tell anyone, but this was brought in by some fella from the Time Agency. Said it might be used properly by someone that actually needed it rather than the fool that had it before he got his hands on it." Seru said idly, running a finger along the slightly scuffed surface, a small frown twisting his lips downward as he thought to himself. "Not to mention, the guy looked a bit... I don't know how else to put it other than hunted you know? Shadowed eyes, didn't look like he had a decent night's rest in a few weeks at least. Then that hungry look in his eyes when he passed it over to me. I couldn't help myself, payed more for it than I ought to have, but he looked like he needed the credit." Twisting it around in her hands again, Sonya studied it closely for another moment, her ears perked up in interest at her friend's story. "So... How much do you want for it?"

"For you? Oh, I'd say about twenty three credit. I could let it slide for that at least." The Silerion winked at her before turning and pulling out a small box. "Oh! And this actually was left for you. Some guy in a cloak gave it to me, said something about it helping you out in the long run. I didn't get what he was talking about, but he gave me a few credit to pass it on to you." He added, holding out the small, black box. A latch on the front shining slightly in the sunlight when she reached out to pick it up. Weighing it in one of her hands, she raised an eyebrow. It wasn't heavy, if anything, it felt too light for the size, then again with the year, it wasn't that surprising now that she thought about it. "Alright, thanks, Seru, Here's the credit..." She mumbled distractedly, passing off the coins before picking up the box and Flux capacitor before wandering off through the crowd, not noticing the odd glint in her friend's eyes as he watched her walk away.

----------------

Once inside the TARDIS, Sonya stashed the Capacitor away under the console and plopped down onto the jumper seat next to it, the odd box still in her hands as she stared down at it with a curious frown on her face. Who would have passed this off to Seru just so she would get it? It had to be someone she knew, at least someone that knew her well enough to know that she went there regularly, not even her Doctor knew she went there, he hardly ever questioned where she got the parts, just glad enough to know she found something that would work to make the TARDIS run better. With a huff of irritation, she twisted the box around in her hands, trying to find something, anything that might tell her where it came from but came up with nothing at all. Not a single scratch marred it's slick surface. "Only one thing left to do then..." Leaning back slightly, wary of what might be inside of it, she flicked the latch on the front open and slowly lifted the lid. When nothing exploded in her hands, she cracked her eyes open to peer down at the contents. A blue, silk bag and an envelope sat nestled inside, picking up the envelop first, she opened it cautiously and pulled out the small note stuck inside.

'Sonya, it has been quite a long time. I would like to tell you one thing, this pendant will help you later on. Wear it for now, it will do it's job when the time comes.
Who I am is not important, what is important is you find out what you've been missing during your long life. I've been watching you, Sonya. And I have to say... You do not live up to legend that preceded you so many years ago.
I can only hope you will become the woman of legend and live up to expectation once more.
Best wishes.'

"Not even a name, really? And best wishes, who even writes that anymore." Sonya muttered, tossing the note back down and picking up the bag to open the drawstring open and dump the contents in her hand. Whatever this guy was talking about, it had something to do with how she either used to be or how people thought of her quite a few years ago. Either way, it was odd to think someone followed her around like this. It gave her chills, not once did she ever feel like she had been followed or watched at a distance. Hooking her finger in the thin chain, she lifted the necklace up to the lights and studied the small, round, gem dangling off of the end. A clear, light blue stone shone in the lights, the very center of it had a deep, black double spiral running from the top to the bottom of it, almost lik a helix pattern. "Weird guy. Don't they usually give jewelry to a girl that they like?" Sonya muttered, her eyes sparkling slightly as she studied it closer. In truth it was rather beautiful. The stone was perfectly round, the size of an American quarter and it's polished surface reflected the light.

What interested her the most was the center, the double spiral of black running through it that drew her eyes like a magnet. Not in all of her years had she ever heard of anything or seen anything like this. It had to be one-of-a-kind, or there would be replicas made all over the place. Holding it carefully, she ran a finger over the chain lightly, testing the strength by tugging on one side lightly. Carbon infused heavy Titanium. Strongest metal in this sector, valuable, Just one link of the chain would be worth at least a thousand credits. "Blimey, whoever made this, made it to last. Not to mention valuable..." She mumbled in awe, her fingers fumbling with the clasp before opening it and placing it around her neck and securing it tightly. Getting to her feet, she wandered over to the console, studying her reflection in the Time Rotor, twisting her head to the side and studying how the necklace dangled from her neck. "And they had an eye for style at least..." With a shrug, she tucked the bag back into the box and locked it tight before returning her attention back to the controls. She had to get the ship back to the Doctor before he found out she borrowed her again

Last edited by 9th Doctor/Sonya on Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Pendant of Azrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendant of Azrel   Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:00 am

Part Two

[Three months after Part one, before Sanity is just a state of mind.]

This isn't good... Not at all, red eyes, the cold voice. None of this is me! Sonya silently screamed in her head, staring into the mirror in front of her with a shocked expression on her face as her eyes flickered back and forth between the normal blue to the deep red she began to fear. It began to happen more often, at first it was only once every few days, she even thought it was from stress, but now... Now it happened several times in a day, some times it happened for hours on end, the eyes changing and her voice not even hers. The words coming out weren't even right, so cold and calculating, it almost sounded familiar, that stint she had a few years ago when she had became 'evil'. But now, it was just... She knew what she was saying, she knew what it was she meant, but she couldn't stop the cruel words and ideas from flying out. As if she had no control.

Shaking her head roughly, Sonya stepped away from the sink and backed out of the bathroom, stumbling back onto the bed as she did. Once again, she trapped herself into one of the flats she had scattered all over Britain, she refused to be around anyone at this point. Whatever was happening, the last thing she needed was to be near one of her friends and to swap out for this new part of her had was rearing it's ugly head lately. Much less the Doctor, the idiot would try to help and end up making things worse on her and him at the same time. Subconsciously, she knew it was going to happen eventually, but something boosted the time, something made whatever this was happen faster than it should have. As she turned away from facing the wall, a slight glint caught the corner of her eye, drawing her attention over to the mirror above her dresser and more importantly, the necklace hanging from her neck. A weak smile graced her features for the first time in a week as she wandered over to look at it closer. It was the last nice thing that happened to her before all of this began, in fact... A frown crossed her lips as she leaned closer, lifting the gem up in her hand to bring it closer to the reflective surface. It was the very last thing that happened before all of this began.. And did the double spiral always... Spin like that?

"Bloody thing!" She spat out suddenly, reaching up to yank at the clasp desperately, trying to remove it only to have the chain shock her fingers slightly. "Ow, what the..." Muttering under her breath, she closed her eyes and reached back again, ignoring the light shock she received once her finger brushed over the clasp again, trying to open it quickly before giving up. "Of course it's stuck, everything in this bloody universe is out to get me, why not add necklaces to the list too?" Sonya snapped at her reflection, recoiling from the flash of red in her eyes that followed her words and turned away to fall onto her bed with a low sigh. It wouldn't be long now, it had been at least three hours since the last bout, it should be happening any moment now in fact... Out of habit, she reached up and clasped the gem in one of her hands, eyes shut tightly as she tried to draw courage from the blasted gem before a sudden tremble shook her body and sent a slight wave of calm through her.

Sitting up slowly, she dropped her hand to the bed beside her and tilted her head to the side, listening closely to the surroundings before opening blood-red eyes to study the room. "Ah, well, how about a little time out on the town, yeah?" She said softly, the words falling from her lips sounding cold and distant as she got to her feet and walked over to the door, opening it wide and wandering through the flat into the living room and opened the door wide to take in a deep breath and grimace. "Humans, filthy things." Without a single glance behind her, she slammed the door shut and began walking down the sidewalk, a destination already in mind as she strode through the crowds of people, doing her best to avoid being touched as much as possible. Now the only thing to do would be to get there before her mind twitched again, considering the timing lately, it would be in about an hour at the most. Plenty of time if she walked fast. With a slight grin, she picked up the pace, making her way towards the outskirts of London.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Pendant of Azrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendant of Azrel   Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 2:10 pm

Part three

[One week before Sanity is Just a State of mind]

'Almost time now... just a few more hours.' Sonya grinned to herself, watching the humans as they went about their lives. Completely unaware of the danger above them. Shifting from foot to foot, she hefted the device in her hand, debating on the best use she could put it to. Really, it was pathetic how easy things came to her now, how she never thought of these ideas before completely baffled her. Seating herself on the edge of the building, Sonya dangled her legs over the edge of it and simply sat there, studying the figures below her with a small scowl. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted a mass of black hair stepping out of a cylinder. 'Hmm... This does seem familiar now that I think about it... Her eyes wandered over to the crowded area in front of her again before finally spotting what she was looking for. A small, red-haired girl with another older woman. "Robin... Yes, I do believe this all is very familiar indeed."

With that said, she stood back up and made her way from the building, slowly striding towards the black-haired woman that was headed in her direction. "Time Lady. I have a suggestion for you." She called out once she was in earshot of her, a cold smile on her lips as the woman turned to look at her in irritation before recognition shone in her eyes. "You really shouldn't be here you know. We aren't in the same position as the Doctor is with his other selves." The younger Sonya said idly, not really caring what happened to be honest as she leaned her shoulder against the tree beside her, eyes locked onto her older self as she held out a small device in her hand. "This is something you'll need. The little bookstore over there is pretty convenient... And there should be a small girl wearing a red dress wandering around here somewhere."

With that said, the older Sonya set the device on the ground before turning around and walking off, leaving her younger self behind to pick it up and walk off in the other direction. The things that happened, everything she did in the past, they were encouraged by her future. She knew that now, then she didn't remember, but now that she was in the position to do it, everything came rushing back to her all at once. "Just a few more stops then I'll be ready." With a low whistle to herself, she pushed open the door to her old TARDIS, slowly making her way over to the console and starting it up. It wouldn't hurt to borrow Lady for a bit, just take her back a few minutes after she left. It would work considering she remembered walking back into the TARDIS when she waited for Robin to show up. Yes, this little game would work perfectly in her favor.

Whistling under her breath, Sonya set the TARDIS up for flight, silently brushing her consciousness up against the TARDIS's in the process to let the ship know it was her in fact before taking off and leaving the city behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pendant of Azrel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pendant of Azrel   Pendant of Azrel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pendant of Azrel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Fanfictions :: Back Stories-
Jump to: