Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Diamond Waterfalls I_vote_lcapDiamond Waterfalls I_voting_barDiamond Waterfalls I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Diamond Waterfalls I_vote_lcapDiamond Waterfalls I_voting_barDiamond Waterfalls I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Diamond Waterfalls

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:35 pm

Looking down at her cup, Sonya made a face at the dark liquid inside. She hated coffee, she had no idea why she had gotten any, but there it was, in the little plastic cup, mocking her. Feeling a pair of eyes on her, she jerked her head up and locked onto the voyeur with a raised eyebrow. "Can I help you?"
The man flushed slightly at being caught then spun around in his seat again to face at the blank wall across from him that suddenly seemed interesting at the moment. Forcing back a grin, she stood up from her seat and grabbed her knapsack from the ground next to her and made her way towards the door.
Stepping outside, she glanced in either direction and felt a small frown settle on her face. She wanted to go somewhere, but no idea where to go at all. She had gone pretty much everywhere that had seemed interesting, and some places she hadn't been able to get to required going off world.
Letting out a low sigh, she headed across the street and began to wander down the alleyways there, not really searching for anything, just wandering as she strode along.
Turning a corner, she froze mid-step at the sight in front of her. The TARDIS stood only feet away, slightly dusty and seemingly larger than the last time she had seen it. Taking a hesitant step forward, she fumbled in her pocket to pull out the key she kept there at all times. Pulling it out, she shoved it into the lock and slipped inside.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 9:53 pm

The Doctor sat in his control room. It had been 42 years since his apparent death. No one knew he was alive. He thought he was going to the Oodsphere to see Eddy, the friendly Ood and his former roommate, but all that changed when a young woman walked through the doors of his blue box. As he turned to see who entered his machine, he was actually surprised. He hadnt seen this person since he died. "Hello Sonya." He says calmly
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Sonya blinked and tilted her head to the side, studying the man in front of her for a moment before folding her arms across her chest. "You were dead. Are you a ghost or something...?" She finally stated before walking over to him and poking experimentally at his shoulder. "No... I can touch you." Leaning down, she studied his face curiously, her eyes flicking over the features as she stared. "You look tired... What happened back there... I... We all saw you Die. You were just laying there..." Biting down on her lower lip, she stopped her voice from cracking on the last bit as she stared at him. "What happened to you?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:09 pm

"That's a secret." He says with a grin. He liked keeping secrets, but he didnt like being excluded from them. After all that happened on Gallifrey, and being forced through time, it was all sort of a blur. "Anyway, what are you doing here, I thought you would be jumping through the universe on some crazy adventure." The Doctor walks around and leans on the TARDIS controls.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

"Erm... Not really... Just sorta wandering around. I can't really jump around the universe." Sonya shrugged her shoulders while trailing a hand along the controls, smiling slightly at the gentle mental touch from the TARDIS as she did, welcoming her as she wandered around the room. "I can wander around Earth, and deviate from different time periods, but not that far." Looking back over at him, she frowned slightly and studied him once more. "I don't really go on adventures. I'm too busy trying to find things out about myself before becoming comfortable like that."
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:26 pm

"Well, since your here, wanna go somewhere? Anywhere in all of space and time, and you can go there." He says. He almost always said that when someone new came into his machine. This could be fun. Now that him and Sonya were on good terms, there wouldn't be so much tension between them. "Oh, and don't tell the others I'm alive. I wanna see their reactions." The Doctor tells her with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:32 pm

Sonya eyed him out of the corner of her eye for a moment then felt a smile break out across her face. "Alright then, sounds fine to me. But I don't want to hear you complain when you get bruises from the poking." She added with a chuckle before tossing her knapsack in the chair by the controls, her hands resting on the console from across from him, a wide smile breaking across her face to match his. "Any ideas as to where we can go? Because I'm a bit out of my league when it comes to space... You know, been stuck on Earth in my Universe then get pulled here... And still stuck on Earth. So yeah, no idea. I mean... I have that journal... But I can't read much of it, most of the entries are in Gallifreyan. I can hardly read it, I've barely managed to piece together a single sentence in the two years I've been here." She turned around and shuffled around in her bag before pulling the journal out and showing it to him sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 10:52 pm

"Wow, only two years!?" He exclaims. Silly humans and their 'timelines'. Going by so slow. "Well I was on my way to the Oodsphere. I'm off to see my old roommate Eddy. Come along for the ride, it'll be fun. Just don't press any blue buttons. They're know as 'boringers' the make the ride boring." The Doctor walks around the console, like a madman. It had been a while since anyone traveled with him, so this could be fun.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:38 pm

Sonya leaned back against the railing behind her and watched the Doctor with amusement as he worked the controls. "Yes, only two years. I really have no choice but to go along with the time line on Earth considering I have no time traveling methods, besides the occasional year or two when I jump, but then again, that happens at random, sometimes I go forward, sometimes I go backwards. I really have no control over that. I don't even know how it happens honestly..." She lifted a shoulder after trailing off, her teeth biting down on her lower lip in the process while her eyes wandered about the room, taking in the decor. "You've changed the colors again, they're... Well, they're more blue than the last time. Not by much, just enough to make you think about it really..." She added idly, unsure as to what exactly she could talk to him about. She was still a bit awkward around this particular Doctor after their argument in the past, granted she didn't blame him anymore, or for that matter was even mad at him. She just wasn't sure what she could talk about with him at all.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:47 pm

The Doctor stopped for a moment. "Oh don't do that. Don't be so awkward. Talking about the interior is like talking about the weather." He tells her. Well, he would be awkward too if he saw a friend who was supposed to be dead, which happens seemingly alot. After pressing a few buttons, pulling a few levers, an idea popped into his head. "Wanna go to Midnight?" He asks. He hasn't been there in about 12,000 years, when he was there with Donna. And that was a big mess.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Sonya perked up at his suggestion, already paging through the journal to find the page she had noticed the name on. "Yeah, that planet made of gems?" She asked excitedly, looking back up at him with a wide grin on her face. "The one that no one can stand on the surface without being incinerated by the sun, right?" Closing the book, she shoved it into her bag quickly and pulled it onto her shoulders. "Sounds wonderful, though then again..." She added, casting a weary eye over at the Doctor. "Anything that sounds good usually ends up being ruined by something that ends up threatening our lives eventually." Raising an eyebrow over at him, she hid a smile that threatened to curl her lips back up. "Who's to say there isn't a... I don't know, alien made of Diamonds or something that wants to... Turn our skin into other gemstones or something?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:08 pm

"Well...There's no crystal monsters there. There's no life that can be sustained on the surface of the planet. The last monster there was vaporized by a hostess of a shuttle car. And there's a resort on the planet." He tells her. Everything should be alright now. But she was right. "Plus, danger is groovy. Who wouldn't be fascinate by a new species on that planet?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:13 pm

"I've faced the cyber controller, rogue cybermen, Daleks, Humans and stalkers." Sonya listed off on her fingers idly, thinking over every thing she had faced in the past couple of years. "Oh, and some beast monster." She added as an after thought before looking over at him wryly. "Why not add some weird Midnight species to the list after all. Lead the way Doctor man. I'm coming along for the ride, whether I like it or not it seems." Flashing him a grin, she tilted her head to the side cheerfully. "Of course, You've seen more and faced worse than I have, so I suppose some gem creature wouldn't phase you one bit, would it?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm

"Never seen one, so it would fascinate me, but not phase. And if you don't wanna have any real fun, stay at the resort. That's what Donna did." He tells her. The Doctor was actually relieved that she stayed. If she didnt, she probably would have been thrown out of the shuttle like Sky and the Hostess. "Possessing invisible lifeform, yes, but no gem monster. That would be groovy though."
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:57 pm

"Oh and the return of that word." Sonya mumbled under her breath, realizing instantly, why exactly the other Sonya complained about it so often in her journal. "And I never said I didn't want to have any... 'Real' fun, I just stated the obvious that wherever I go with any of your incarnations, something is always bound to show up." She looked back at the TARDIS and felt a grin spread across her face when it hummed with agreement. "See? Even she says it's true. Now, what exactly are you talking about 'possessing invisible life form? I don't think I heard that story before." Sonya rested her elbows on the edge of the console, watching the Doctor as he fiddled with the controls on his side with interest. She only flew the TARDIS a handful of times, and every single one of them, she had to get help from the TARDIS itself just so she could get it off the ground.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:39 pm

"Well, some new species possessed a woman on a shuttle to the sapphire waterfalls, killed two men, and then almost got me killed by getting inside my head, and then the people on the shuttle turned on me, tried to throw me out. After that, a woman saved me by getting herself, and the possessed woman vaporized." He keeps the story somewhat brief. "Either way, there are no more of those things. So lets go." The Doctor says excitedly. It had been a while since he'd been there. Plus, he never got to see the waterfalls. The TARDIS made its usual, amazing sound, and before they knew it, they were inside of the resort.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:43 am

Sonya wandered over to the door and cracked it open, peeking out from behind it to view the area they were in. "Wow... It's really pretty here... Amazing, brilliant, beautiful..." She murmured under her breath and slipped out of the TARDIS to get a better view. "Wow... This is just... Wow... I can't thank you enough, Doctor." She spun around and flashed him a wide smile before throwing her arms around him in a hug. "Thank you so much. This is brilliant!" Letting him go suddenly, she spun back around and wandered away from the TARDIS and grinned at the sight of the large glass dome overhead reflecting the diamonds outside of the resort.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

The Doctor walked out of the TARDIS, and looked out of the glass of the resort. Although he has been here 12,000 years ago, what happened on the shuttle stuck with him. "I never even got to see the sapphire waterfalls..." He mutters to himself before catching up to Sonya. "So then,what shall we do now that we're here?" He asks.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 5:27 pm

"Your the tour guide, you've been here before. Not me." Sonya said cheerfully, her hands tucking into her pockets as she wandered ahead of him, immediately spying a line of people just a few steps off to the side. "What about that? Is it some theater or..." Her eyes strayed to the sign next to the doorway curiously. "Trans? What's that, like a train?" Returning her attention to the Doctor, she tilted her head to the side, waiting for his response. "Come on, Doctor Man, you have to have some idea. You've been here, I haven't. What would be the best place to start?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:24 pm

"Well, we could see the sapphire waterfalls. I wasnt able to last time. So how bout it?" He asks. "The shuttle leaves in about...10 minutes." The Doctor was looking forward to seeing them. They seemed like an amazing site, and there wouldn't be anything to disturb or kill him. Well, the only thing that would disturb anyone would be all the annoying 'entertainment' they had on the trip, but he could disable that in a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 7:53 pm

"no invisible creatures that might take us over?" Sonya clarified, eyeing the doctor critically s she spoke. "Diamond skinned creatures that try to skin us or something?" She turned around and eyed the like the doctor had mentioned forma I mentioned before shrugging her shoulders with a light sigh. Giving in to his excitement, at times the man could look like a schoolboy when he got excited about anything. "alright alright, buy something some the goes wrong I'm holding you personally responsible when we get back. Deal?"
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:36 pm

"Deal! Now lets get going!" He says excitedly. He grabs her hand and drags her onto the shuttle. "This is gonna be so much fun. I can't wait!" The Doctor was like a child excited for a trip to the amusement park. "Be warned, there's a couple of seconds when things get annoying and loud, but I'll disable it when it starts." He says
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:41 pm

"Annoying and loud?" Sonya questioned as he drug her along behind, her eyebrow shooting up in amusement at his child-like glee. "I'll take your word for it. Maybe I have some ear plugs in my bag..." Reaching up, she went to grab the straps and let out a low groan. "Noo I left it in the TARDIS. Crap... Everything I own is in there." Grumbling under her breath for a moment, she picked up the pace so the Doctor wasn't dragging her arm out of it's socket anymore, feeling her slight irritation wash away instantly at the sight of the line for the shuttle just ahead. "Come on! Don't want to miss the ride, do we?" Sonya said with her own excitement, taking her turn at pulling the Doctor along behind her as she rushed up to get into line.
Back to top Go down
13th Doctor
Student
Student
13th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:01 pm

The Doctor grinned out of pure excitement. "I can't wait!" He exclaims as the shuttle started to board people. There definatly were zero monsters or things out there this time, that was for sure. "You're gonna love this." He tells her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 2:55 pm

Sonya looked up at the Doctor and smiled back, one of her arms linking through his as they neared the front of the line. "I certainly hope so. It would be better than hanging out in a spa doing noting but reading magazines all day." She grimaced at the thought and shook her head, laughing softly as she nudged his shoulder lightly with hers. "So, what should I expect on this expedition? Rude people, spectacular views? Or a long ride of nothing but us sitting there annoying everyone with our idle banter?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Diamond Waterfalls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diamond Waterfalls   Diamond Waterfalls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diamond Waterfalls
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: