Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Piccadilly Adventures I_vote_lcapPiccadilly Adventures I_voting_barPiccadilly Adventures I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Piccadilly Adventures I_vote_lcapPiccadilly Adventures I_voting_barPiccadilly Adventures I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Piccadilly Adventures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Piccadilly Adventures Empty
PostSubject: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 am

Walking around Piccadilly circuit, Bailey laughed at the stores around her. No one knew what she was able to do. All the nice things around her picked at her craving. It had been almost a year since she had stolen anything, and it was just to easy here. Bailey, snap out of it! You promised him! You promised him you would never steal again! Her conscious yelled at her. She stopped to look at a bracelet in a store cart's case as she thought over what to do. She loved traveling with the Doctor, but she couldn't stop the itch from making her want that bracelet. I could just look at it. Nothing wrong with that. She told herself as she looked up at the owner. Once a theif, always a theif! Her conscious yelled back. "Um, excuse me, but may I see the bracelet in the front?" She ignored her own mind, pointing at the bracelet. "Why, of course!" The owner replied, reaching in to grab it. "Thank you." She replied as she reached for it. Just as her hand stretched out for it, someone took it and the bracelet fell down to the ground. "What?"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

The doctor and Bailey were in Piccadilly circuit for the day. They'ed split up to go browse the stores, but the doctor knew Bailey was ok alone, because she'd promised him that she would not steal anymore. He was sure that nothing would happen, so he laid at ease in the relaxation area of a shopping mall. As he was about to fall asleep, he noticed something. The security guard standing in front of the storage room looked as if he was frozen in time. Literally frozen in time. He was frozen mid-walk. The doctor got off the chair, and walked over to him. "Excuse me, sir, but are you ok?" he asked. The man didn't do anything. Then he noticed something even weirder. The whole mall was frozen. Everyone was frozen. He ran down the stairs, out of the mall, and noticed the whole place was frozen. He ran to the store Bailey was in, and stopped her from what looked like she was about to buy a bracelet. "Bailey, you need to see something." he said, and dragged her outside by the hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 pm

Bailey gasped as she was pulled away from the cart. He caught me, he caught me. She kept thinking as she tried to listen to him. Wait. No, he just wants to show me something! "What is it, Doctor?" She asked, picking up her speed so she didn't weigh him down. I hope its not another cricket game. She smiled as she ran with him, realizing she didn't get a chance to steal the bracelet, so technically she didn't do anything wrong. "What's going on?" She spoke as they made their way to the mall.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:23 pm

"Look." He said. "Just look." He went over to one of the frozen people, and waved his hand over one of their faces. "Hello? Anybody there?" he said has he was waving. "See this? These people are frozen in time. Im...not sure why. But were going to figure out." he said to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 8:37 pm

Bailey looked around her, everyone was frozen. She walked around one and poke the man a few times. "I thought it was odd that I hadn't seen any cops. I guess I know why." She told him, looking around. Men, women, even children were frozen. "That's just not normal, Doctor. What's causing it?" She walked back to him, hoping he knew what was going on. Why isn't it effecting the people outside the mall, and why aren't we effected? She thought, looking out at the busy street.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:00 pm

"Im not sure, but follow me, m'lady!" he said to her beckoning to follow him. He ran to the blue police box in an alleyway, and used the key to open the door into the TARDIS. He went to the keyboard on the console, typed into the TARDIS data core, and went to the time map. It wasn't just this are that was frozen. It was the whole earth, except for that mall and a few people. People that he could not identify. "Well, bad news: the whole earth is frozen. Good news: the mall and a few people are still unfrozen. So were gonna go to that mall, and find out whats going on." He told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Bailey raced with him, stepping back into the TARDIS as he typed away. "How could the whole world but a few select people be frozen? What stopped us from freezing in there?" Bailey asked, leaning on the console just slightly. She couldn't stop herself from looking at the buttons. There were so many buttons, how did he know which ones to push? She looked back up at him with a smile. "So, back to the mall. Where we don't know how long until we'll be frozen too."
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:06 pm

A sound of a TARDIS materializing was heard as a second police box appeared next to The Doctor's TARDIS and Candalynne smiled happily as she slowly opened her TARDIS doors and stepped out while shutting the door behind her and she looked to see the familiar police box she knew that her friend The Doctor owned. She grinned and waited outside the entrance with crossed arms and she hoped he would come out and see her.
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:18 pm

"Exactly!" the doctor said to Bailey. "Let's go." he said as he opened the TARDIS doors to find a *AHEM* quite attractive lady with glasses on, leaning on the TARDIS. "Excuse me ma'm, not to be rude but, who are you?" he asked her. "Never mind. I'm going to have to ask you to stay in side. Have you seen the people here? It wont be too long until your one of them. I think. So for your safety, go to the Piccadilly mall not too far from here. It wont take long. Thank you, and stay safe!" he told her. "Come on Bailey. Lets go!" he yelled into the TARDIS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:24 pm

Bailey grabbed her bag as she ran out after him, stopping at the door to see who he was talking to. Some woman stood there, outside another police box, just waiting. Was she frozen there too? Bailey thought before going with the Doctor back to the mall. Everyone was still frozen, just as they were before they left, but something was different. "Have they moved? They couldn't have moved." Bailey asked, stepping back against the door. They are frozen, Bailey. They can't move. She told herself as she looked over to the Doctor.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:43 pm

Candalynne giggled, "Oh Doctor, I am surprised you wouldn't remember me..." She smirked slightly and moved off of the TARDIS. "So... frozen people is it? What happened this time?" She asked curiously as she followed The Doctor by his side. "Knowing you, trouble will be somewhere around you." She joked with a smirk. She looked to Bailey and smiled, "I am not frozen, I am just a fellow Time Lady." She explained with a small bow of her head. "Nice to meet you, I am guessing you are Bailey. I am The Whisperer."
Back to top Go down
Penelope
Beginner
Beginner
Penelope

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Penelopy walked briskly up the malls steps. The building, a large block of metal and glass, shone just a little too brightly in the mid-day light. Slender fingers pushed back the wild tangles of her auburn hair, the humidity of the previous rain having caused it too frizz back to its uncontrollable state. Catching a few tangles, she brutally ripped through them with a hiss of pain.

"Lovely," she muttered, her fingers tapping rhythmically as she spoke. "Now, I came here for...For?" She blinked, giggled at her own stupidity, and thunked herself in the head. "I came here to check in on my job application. Of course you silly goose. Just think," she praised herself, "you can work in that shoe department with the creepy old man."

The doors swung open, a blast of cool air causing the sticky humidity to chill on her skin. Shivering she walked past the security guard, the man staying frozen. Was she imagining things, or did he appear to not be moving?

"Prop of some sort?" She shook her head at the impracticality of it. "Liable to scare someone to death," she muttered. Her footsteps were too loud, the sneakers squeaking on the linoleum floor. As she entered the main branch, the amount of people grew sizable all of them, she noted with despair, were...frozen? "That's not possible," she admitted aloud, her heartbeat racing. Goosebumps rose up her arm as she froze in place, her breath shaky. They looked normal, their bodies frozen perfectly in time.

"This is impossible?"
Back to top Go down
The Hermit
Student
Student
The Hermit

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:18 pm

"Why, hello whisperer-wait,Candelynne?" he said as he stopped in place. "Is that really you? It's been ages, you look so different!" he said to her. "The last time we saw each other was was at the academy! And then I...youu know...stole the TARDIS and what-not." he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 8:29 pm

Bailey turned and looked at Candelynne. "Hello, Whisperer. Yes, I'm Bailey. Nice to meet you." She smiled as nicely as she could, still not totally trusting the girl. Academy? I thought Time Lords were dead? She thought, looking around until she overheard the Doctor say about stealing. "Wait. You can steal, but I can't? That's not fair." She turned back to the Doctor, poking him a bit.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 1:25 pm

Candalynne smiled at The Doctor. She couldn't help but giggle while she nodded, "I stole my TARDIS too. You took the prototype and I took the real thing. Hah! I am such a thief." She smirked before looking to Bailey. "It is somewhat different... I guess." Candalynne sighed before looking to Bailey and The Doctor. "So... I haven't seen you before." She pointed to Bailey before pointing to The Doctor. "And I haven't seen you for centuries, aka... since graduation." She grinned at him happily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piccadilly Adventures   Piccadilly Adventures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Piccadilly Adventures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Open RP's-
Jump to: