Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Cat and Mouse Chase I_vote_lcapCat and Mouse Chase I_voting_barCat and Mouse Chase I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Cat and Mouse Chase I_vote_lcapCat and Mouse Chase I_voting_barCat and Mouse Chase I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Cat and Mouse Chase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

Cat and Mouse Chase Empty
PostSubject: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 12:44 pm

The sound of a TARDIS landing could be heard in a nearby alleyway in the streets of London. Candalynne was drinking tea at the bookcase area in the console room and she smiled happily as the TARDIS stopped shaking and thrusting; Candalynne was very glad her furniture wouldn't move when the TARDIS was in flight mode.

Candalynne placed her finished tea cup onto the small coffee table beside the red chair she sat in and she slowly got up and brushed herself off and made sure she looked okay. She walked up to the woman figure in her console and she smiled. "So, where did we land this time?" She asked before the scanner came around from the other side of the console and stopped as it was in Candalynne's view. Candalynne then examined the screen and she grinned, "London. 2nd February 2014. Hmm, seems interesting." She said before she dashed down the lit up walk way of her TARDIS and she swung the TARDIS doors open to only see a dark figure stood there with glaring eyes.

Candalynne's eyes widened and she slowly walked out of the TARDIS and locked the doors behind her. The dark figure hissed and went to swipe it's sharp claws at Candalynne before she moved out of the way and she had wide eyes. "W-what are you?!" She asked before the Elemental Shade went to strike at her again, yet again Candalynne side stepped out of the way before screaming as she dashed out of the alleyway and down the street of darkened London; Candalynne hoped her scream would catch someone's attention. The Elemental Shade hissed angrily and began running after her, it's sharp, long claws were scraping across the concrete floor as it ran.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:33 pm

Walking down the streets of London aimlessly seemed to be the event of choice surrounding Ferada's new-found life. The UK was fascinating in the sense it brought about the attentions of various extra terrestrial races.. and she hoped that one day that would include her own people. Someone had to come back for her, to come make an assessment and determine her fate. Perhaps even Shom'Caomh himself would realize his mistake and come back for her, tell her she was needed and, more importantly, correct in her way of thinking. But no, that route was the least likely of them all and so here she was.

New York had been interesting. The people there were busy, intent on harming one another and that provided a great deal of entertainment. Nothing sadistic on her part, no, just entertaining in the sense she finally had something to do that didn't require walking, walking, and more bloody walking.

The shrill scream of a woman brought Ferada's thoughts to a close as intense eyes darted toward the sound. That's when she saw a woman burst from the alley, running nearly as fast as she could go with a rather intimidating specimen not far behind. Well, there were one of two options here.. Ferada could either turn a blind eye and pretend she saw nothing, heard nothing, and go on her way for this was none of her business. Or, she could use this as an emotional outlet. It always served her simmering rage good to go out and harm those who have brought injury to others. Scaring a poor girl counted as an injury, shouldn't it?

With the decision easily made, Ferada burst into a sprint after girl and ghost, determined to prove herself a rightful hero and earning praise. Things never turned out well if she didn't get what she wanted... One step at a time.

"Hey! Don't go down that way, it's a dead end. Cut left!"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:40 pm

Candalynne kept running, she saw a dead end approaching but a voice from behind her had shouted for her to cut left, so she did. She skidded a little to slow down as she approached the corner and she quickly sped off down there. The Elemental Shade that was following her growled angrily and it went into the shadows, following Candalynne the best way it could - through the shadows.

Candalynne ran off towards the nearby park, she ran into the center and kept in the light, she sat at a bench near the fountain and she sighed in relief. She was panting slightly after her running and she slowly gained her breath. "W-what the hell was that thing...?!" She said to herself before looking down and she sighed in relief that she wasn't dead. She then remembered the voice of the woman that shouted for her to cut left and she was glad that woman helped her. Candalynne looked around curiously, wondering if the woman would come to the park so she could thank her properly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm

She watched as the woman listened, pleased to find at least one of the apes on this godforsaken planet obeying, and kept running forwards. The alien giving chase soon vanished from sight. Ferada hissed a few cusses under her breath as she came to a stop at the shadow the Shade had melted into. Well, it looked like the thing made its escape but that wasn't to say it was safe. But that rule applied to herself and the fleeing girl as well.

Ferada turned and went for the park at a slower jog, not feeling the urgency to run. What if the shadow latched to the girls? That was really the only thought that was keeping her going towards the stranger. She reached the bench in the park and stopped, a look of apathy on her face while she crossed her arms. "Is there a reason you have got a 'Shade on your tail?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 pm

Candalynne looked to the woman and she stood up slowly from the bench and shrugged, "I have no idea! The thing was stood out my time machine and was just there glaring at me and as soon as I stepped out it attacked me!" Candalynne sighed and looked around. "I have no idea what that thing is..." She murmured before looking to the woman, "T-thank you for helping me, by the way." She bowed her head respectfully and smiled gently at the woman.

"Well, I should probably look through my TARDIS' files and see if it has any idea what that shadow creature was..." She mumbled as she scratched her chin curiously before realizing she said it out loud and looked to the woman. "Ah, I like to ramble." She giggled sheepishly and rubbed the back of her head and sighed before bowing her head once more respectfully before she turned and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 pm

"Time machine?" Ferada said slowly, narrowing her eyes in a rather suspicious manner as she appraised the woman. But then she was bowing and the only thing Ferada could think was how she could get use to this sort of gesture. That's what brought up her hungry desire for respect, power, anything that would make others appreciate her, appreciate her entire race and- but of course; of course the others hadn't agreed to any of it. Perhaps they weren't ready for such a revolutionary change but that didn't mean it wasn't a good thing. Change was an awfully good thing that every living, breathing species should and does go through.

In her lost thoughts, she realized the woman was walking away back the way she had come from. Wait.. did she say TARDIS? And just like a fly to a pile of dung, Ferada was on the other woman, following beside her quite closely while she stared with scrutiny. "You have a TARDIS? But only one race knows how to fly it. You're not suggesting you're a Time Lord, are you? I have read about them... theory goes the Doctor was the only one left. Then again a theory is just that: something that can be disapproved. Tell me now, who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Candalynne noticed the woman who had helped her was following and she felt her personal space was a little bit invaded so she made a gap between her and the woman as they walked side-by-side. She nodded and smiled at the woman. "I am a Time Lord, yes." Candalynne stopped in her tracks to face the woman and she smiled, bowing her head again. "If you wish to know who I am.... I am The Whisperer, but seeing as you are kind and helpful, you can call me Candalynne or... as some people call me, Candy." She said with a happy, wide grin.

Candalynne then turned on her heels and kept walking towards the alleyway where her TARDIS was. She felt a cold breeze swift by her and she shivered slightly but ignored it and got to her TARDIS. She unlocked the police box door and slowly went inside, she stopped at the doorway and looked to Ferada, "Would you like to come and see it?" She asked her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 10:45 am

Ferada became more and more interested as Candy went on. She began to ponder if the Doctor was even aware of her survival.. and, as it normally did, her curiosity got the better of her. "How did you escape the Time Lock? Did anyone else get out? What about the Doctor, have you encountered any of his incarnations? Your race is in our Script but it's marked falsely if you are still alive." She began to shake her head, silently scolding herself from babbling on like a child with no control.

The alien stopped just outside the TARDIS, staring into it with both apprehension and delight. The time machine had been noted to have some odd effects on her race and so, with mild reluctance, Ferada entered the ship upon being invited. It really was impossible larger on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Candy/E.C.H.O.
Student
Student
Candy/E.C.H.O.

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 14, 2014 11:02 am

Candalynne smiled at all the questions, as soon as the woman went into her TARDIS, Candalynne shut the door behind Ferada before the woman in the console stared at Ferada before humming and the console went red. Candalynne sighed, "Calm down!" She said to the TARDIS and the humming stopped and the console went back to the normal blue. "She always does that to visitors she doesn't know..." Candalynne explained before turning to face Ferada, "You can take a seat on the red sofa or the red armchairs if you want." She pointed to the red sofa near the console and the red armchairs which had small side tables near them.

"Now, to answer your questions..." Candalynne processed the questions and answered them one by one. "I escaped because I was sent away from Gallifrey by some, strange and weird Time Lady. I don't think so. I know The Doctor because we both went to the academy and we were in the same classes. I guess your Script may be a little outdated but not entirely false. Not every Gallifreyan has escaped the Time Lock." She answered every question slowly so Ferada could understand her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat and Mouse Chase   Cat and Mouse Chase I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat and Mouse Chase
Page 1 of 1