Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Lisa Dupont I_vote_lcapLisa Dupont I_voting_barLisa Dupont I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Lisa Dupont

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 pm

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Black
Eyes: Gray
Height: 5'7
Figure: Average build
Other: Her physical features are pretty much on par with ethnic French people: olive skin, defined facial features, thick hair, and big eyes.
Clothing: Lisa's work clothing consists of black dress pants, a purple colored button up shirt, and black flats.

::Info::
Family: Two sisters and two brothers. The family visits one grandparent who lives in a care home. The two other living grandparents sometimes send letters and packages from France.
Personality: Lisa is level-headed, hardworking, and usually friendly, but professional. She is kind and well-liked but isn't very close to anyone outside of her siblings.
Strengths: She is very protective of her family and has proven that she can pull of some nearly-impossible feats for their well-being. Lisa is also sharp-witted and a quick thinker due to her years of running a restaurant.
Weakness: Lisa is so stuck in the past, that she struggles to start building her future. The trauma of her past keeps her close to her nearly-grown siblings who only wish she would finally get her life started. She has no idea what she wants to do with her life and she's anxious about being on her own and the passion she once had for life has all but sputtered out. She is constantly haunted by the notion that the people she loves can be taken from her in an instant.
Likes: juggling, animals, reading, cooking, running, collecting memories
Dislikes: foie gras, crime shows, sirens, forgetting
Dream: She sacrificed her dreams to raise her siblings. She  hopes that they will have happy, safe futures.

History: Lisa Dupont is the eldest child of Henri and Cosette Dupont. The father worked as an acrobat in a travelling circus as a young man in France. He met her mother on tour in London and the two exchanged letters for several years. He stayed behind on the fifth tour and proposed to Cosette in the window of  the restaurant that they later bought out when Lisa was six. Lisa grew up surrounded by French cuisine, rich stories of adventure, and a marvelous family. In her youth, Lisa was energetic and dreamed of travelling the world. People told her that she reminded them of a young Henri. She even looked like her father's clone. She lived quite a charmed life until the first few weeks into her first semester of college. During a late-night closing, Henri and Cosette were murdered during a robbery attempt. At the age of eighteen, Lisa dropped out of college and fought hard legal battles over both her family and the restaurant. Having grandparents either in a home or overseas, Lisa raised the children and ran a cafe with a lot of help from her younger sister and confidant, Anna. Eight years have passed and the Dupont children are all nearly grown. Anna has proven that she is quite capable (and often better at) operating and managing the family's only source of income. Now, Lisa finds herself back where she was in college. A world of potential lies at her feet, but the excitement disappeared a long time ago. She feels anxious and unsure as to where to go. She isn't used to not having to save the world. She hasn't been her own person in so long that her freedom frightens her.

Last edited by Lisa Dupont on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm

Lisa, we need your species, your picture and there's a portion on the template you need to fill out that will give us an idea of your RP style.

Fix this please, until then Not Approved

-Sonya
~Site Owner
Back to top Go down
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:11 pm

Oh I see now. I'll work on my response, but I would like to know one thing. My posts are significantly more meaty than a lot of the stuff I've seen here. I have a lot of ideas and big, big plans for this girl. I can even give you the whole spiel after all this. Read my response and let me know if there are others who post the same way.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

THE RESPONSE

Lisa paused obediently as the Doctor raised his hand and shook his head, her toes a few mere inches from the shadows. Vashda nerada was what he called them as he explained to her what these ancient monsters were capable of. The icy hand of fear took a firm hold of her stomach. He told her they usually resided in forests, and she shook off her uneasiness a little.

"But Doctor, there are hardly any trees around here."

Her voice still trembled. She still didn't dare to step out of the light. He explained that this planet Elberdan was literally rife with the creatures.

"QUOI?!?" she exclaimed with an expression of terror and anger. "You mean to tell me that we came to a planet covered up in flesh-eating shadows to search through a ghost town where everyone has been more than likely eaten alive just so you can get th-this putain canard?!?" she whipped out a rubber duck from her bag and squeezed it for emphasis. At the moment, she could have cared less of its technological capabilities and clever disguise. She just wanted to get out with her limbs and life intact. "And now the screwdriver and I are stuck here just a few yards away. This is just merveilleux, doctor."

She began to pace along the storefront window, one hand clasped around the little silver trapeze swinger that dangled upside down on a delicate chain around her neck. Father would tell me to be resourceful, but what can I do?
She opened her pack. Raincoat. Useless. Screwdriver, duckie...ah, matches. Oh yeah, the flashlight! She turned to him and waved it triumphantly. What else...lunch. The idea then struck her. It would be reasonable to test the shadows with her piece of fried chicken. She hoped they liked their meat well done. She did feel a little silly wasting a good leg of poulet frit, but she did many silly, life-saving things in her travels with the Doctor. She tossed it. The bones made a nauseating clink as they landed on the sidewalk. The flesh had been completely devoured before the chicken even hit the ground. Lisa backed up against the wall suddenly feeling dizzy and a little weak in the legs.
Yes, Doctor. Leave the screwdriver with Frenchie. What a great plan, she thought bitterly. She anxiously chewed her lower lip as she laid out her plan. She thought she had something, but she couldn't bring herself to move. Her body remained frozen on the spot. She couldn't do it. It wouldn't work.

"Doctor, I'm scared." her voice just above a whisper.

She looked up as he reassured her. The light behind him outlined his silhouette. His frame, his face, his hair and his encouragement took her back to a time in her childhood. Her eight-year-old body trembling as she grasped the unsteady handles of a rope bridge high above a deep ravine at a nature park. Her father knealt on the other side, grinning with his arms held wide. Come here, ma petite jolie. You're the Flying Prince's oldest daughter. Always remember that, be brave, and you will be able to do anything. Now, allons-y. I will be here to catch you.

She clicked on the flashlight. The light was dimming and flickering slightly. She laid it on the ground creating a bridge between her and the Doctor. She lit three matches and nestled them in between the fingers of her left-handed fist. She mustered up every ounce of courage and peered into the darkness. "I am Lisa Dupont: oldest daughter of Henri Dupont, The Great Flying Prince of Earth and I am no one's meal."

She sprinted, leaving the dying flashlight behind. She shielded the matches with her other hand. The light protecting her face. The light dimmed darker. She ran faster. She urged herself on like it was her father waiting for her there on the other side. The flashlight flickered off just as she had leapt under the streetlamp's golden glow. She threw the matches down. Her arms spread wide as her embrace nearly took the Doctor off his feet. She was saved thanks to the trust, love, and encouragement of her two biggest heroes and in that moment she swore they were the same man.

Last edited by Lisa Dupont on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:22 pm

We still need a picture and species but apart from that you're almost there. Be careful though, you come dangerously close to godmodding in your rp sample, just keep an eye on that.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Yeah, I know I did some godmoding. I promise that will never, ever happen once I'm playing with another person. I tried to be as vague as possible when I included the Dcotor. I just didn't know how else I could get her to interact with him.
Back to top Go down
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:28 pm

Oh and thank you guys for being so speedy on the responses. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In response to your earlier question: it's quite a mixed bunch: some do short (but effective) posts, some do much longer ones (like you seem to) and some do a mix of both. The only real way to find out which is which is to rp with as many people as you can XD
Back to top Go down
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Yay and I finally found a picture I can work with!
Back to top Go down
Lisa Dupont
Newb
Newb
Lisa Dupont

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 3:04 pm

One last set of details
I originally created Lisa with Ten in mind because thats who the person I wanted to play with wanted to be. However, I think she could work with other canon or original doctors as well.

She is NOT a romantic companion. I'm here to develop a character who I think is neat, not to live a vicarious, fictional romance.

I want Lisa to find the strength and courage of find her own place in the world. Like other companions she first depends on the Doctor for that source of strength and later finds it within herself.

She is drawn to the doctor because he reminds her so, so much of her father. I'm hoping that he becomes more of a father figure for her during their adventures.

If anyone wants to see what I can do in action, l am diabolicalxdamsel on roleplaygateway. I have done everything from steampunk, dystopias, sci-fi, to high fantasy.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Did someone mention me? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 05, 2014 9:51 pm

blimey i leave for a bit and come back to ten notifications, where did they all come from? why Lisa's thread! *prods everyone* makin me feel missed then doin this, shame on you lot.

BTW HIII LISA, GLAD YOU'VE BEEN APPROVED!

*Returns to prodding Ten and her brother* shame for shame
Back to top Go down
Doctor Meta Z
Doctor Meta Z

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 11:08 am

Ahhh...I know who you are now. You're the guy who asked about my Dr Who RP on the roleplaygateway, and I dropped you a link here. Cool, you got around to here. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lisa Dupont Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lisa Dupont   Lisa Dupont I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lisa Dupont
Page 1 of 1