Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_vote_lcapThe Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_voting_barThe Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Ghost of the Past

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:55 pm

Theta's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Why was Anna so mystified?

"Well, yeah, you do that when you hit something hard...wait. Wait, ooohhh, it's before that part, isn't it?" Theta barely restrained a grin and made the zipper motion over his lips "Not going to say anything about it, nope, paradoxes are no fun"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 1:58 pm

Sonya rolled her eyes and crouched down next to Anna, examining the wound with a small frown before placing four of her fingers over it and sending a small burst of energy through them in a soft golden light, healing the scrape and leaving only the fresh blood behind. "There we are, good as new." She said brightly, standing back up and brushing her hands off on her jeans with a glance over at Thet, winking at him before returning to her study of the words once more. "A warning, we've clarified that, but what about, what's going to happen. That is what we need to find out, and we can't find anything out just sitting here, Anna. Do you think maybe that logic might help you walk away?"

(I know I"m using the new version of SOnya right now, but she's much easier to RP as)
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

Anna's eyes were still dazed, as she glanced at her bloody hand. She blinked twice, her head snapping to Sonya "No...I mean yes! I mean...." She shook her head, getting on her feet wobbly. Oh her head hurt "It's not complete" She muttered looking at the wall. She turned to the other two, her eyes innocent through there was a lingering fear in them. "The writing, it contradicts what it's written I mean, there's no beginning without ending, but also no ending without beginning. It /is/ a warning, a warning of an oncoming paradox....but what...?" She pouted, chewing on her lower lip and quickly wiping the blood from her hand on her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 pm

Theta frowned, diverting his attention back to the words. He was a Timelord, the first to graduate in his class, the man that had defeated Cybermen and Daleks and nearly every riddle or puzzle known to man. Yet these words, no matter how hard he tried, he could not figure them out, couldn't find the hidden meaning. The only thing he knew was that something was coming, and the person who wrote the words didn't want them to figure it out right away. OK, great, it's fine. Like a Sudoku puzzle or a riddle, this was a mental challenge, something that peaked his curiosity and would not leave him alone till he found out what it meant, whether it be through him finding out, or someone else.

"Well, like Sonya said, we can't find out anything just sitting here. C'mon" motioning his hand to have the two girls get up and follow him, he began walking down the sidewalk. He had looked around the area numerous times before, but who's to say that they wouldn't find something different in a different time?
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:31 pm

Sonya looked down at Anna curiously, a hand held out to her as she stood next to the girl. "Think you can walk? Because I honestly don't see what else we can get out of just standing here and staring at the wall." She managed a wry smile before reaching down and helping her up to her feet again, gently leading her away from the wall once more. "If you feel like your fading again, just say something and we'll go back, yeah?"

Her eyes drifted back towards Thet as they strode along the sidewalk, noting the distance between them as she did. "Oi, Thet! Hold up a second. At least let us catch up with you or something. How do you manage to walk so fast on those short legs of yours anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Theta Sigma
Companion
Companion
Theta Sigma

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:00 pm

"Hey, I'll have you know I'm the same height as you right now!" Theta called over his shoulder, slowing down anyways. It was true that in a relative timeline, Sonya would be both taller and older than him, but at the moment, they looked about the same age in human years, if not him being the older one, which was kind of crazy when you thought about Sonya being hundreds of years older than him. As he walked, he let his gaze wander, looking for anyone that looked out of place or anything that looked like it didn't belong.
Back to top Go down
Anna Ghost
Beginner
Beginner
Anna Ghost

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 5:15 pm

Anna nodded, holding onto Sonya. She smiled softly at the banter. She felt...happy to see Theta and Sonya happy, as if, something happened, or will happen, that would make them devastated. She nibbled on her bottom lip, looking down not to trip on anything. "Sorry for dragging you in this" she mumbled, gazing behind her. The message still ringed in her head, as if there was something on the tip of her tongue about it, but she simply couldn't 'spit it out'. Her gaze went to Theta again and she smiled "At least you saw her again"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ghost of the Past   The Ghost of the Past - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Ghost of the Past
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3