Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Isabella Quinn I_vote_lcapIsabella Quinn I_voting_barIsabella Quinn I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Isabella Quinn

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 1:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Isabella "Izzy" Quinn

Species: Human.

::Appearance::
Hair:
Her hair is dark brown and it is very long; it is past shoulder length and it is just over her chest.
Eyes: Her eyes are brown but have slight hints of silver in them.
Height: She is 5 foot and 11 inches tall.
Figure: Izzy has a slim, athletic-like figure.
Other: Izzy has a tattoo of a diamond on her neck, she had it put there to symbolize her sister.
Clothing: Izzy normally wears short tops and skinny jeans or leggings. Her colour scheme for her clothes is mostly pastel, light colours.

::Info::
Family:
Izzy's father is dead - murdered by a traitor of UNIT. Her mother is classed as deceased but her body has not been recovered yet and Harleen Quinn is her sister and she needs to find her.
Personality: Izzy is a quiet, shy girl - much different to her sister Harleen - and she is quite nervous and anxious when she has to speak in front of big audiences or even to one or two people. She has quite a good sense of humor, like her sister, and she will always try and have a laugh with her friends or people she knows well.
Strengths: Izzy is intelligent and very brave, which can help her a lot in certain situations and she can use her knowledge of hacking to get into places.
Weakness: Izzy can be clumsy and will always ended up breaking something or someone, which is why she is so shy and nervous. Izzy can get very claustrophobic and she has a habit of trying to liven up someone's feelings at the wrong time, which can make things a lot worse.
Likes: Izzy loves cats and dogs and she loves watching movies and being on her computer.
Dislikes: She doesn't entirely like going outside and dislikes socializing with people she doesn't like or has a weird feeling about.
Dream: Izzy's dream is to be reunited with her mother and sister again.

::History::
When Izzy was born, she had no father figure at all. This was because her father had gone in the army while her mother was pregnant with her and she had come out just 2 months after her father had gone off fighting. She grew up with her big sister and her mother, but her mother soon disappeared one day and Izzy was left with Harley, whom protected her with all the strength she had.

One day, Izzy had decided to run away from home, to run away from the sadness and trauma of her past and she was only 13 years old when she had run away, leaving Harleen on her own at their family home. While she was away, Izzy had learnt what it was like to be homeless on the streets, what it was like to be defenseless in big, serious situations and she had learnt at 15 that she was a brilliant hacker.

Torchwood had taken her in at the age of 15 and made her go through tests. One day, she had hacked into an alien spacecraft and brought it down to Earth, making it crash and she killed the aliens on board the spacecraft. When Izzy found out she had killed people (even though they were aliens), she swore to never do it again. So, she ran away from Torchwood at 18, took the money they paid her for her hacking job and she bought a small apartment in London and opened up a small cafe for the locals.
Back to top Go down
http://kurokonobasketrp.forum-board.net/
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:00 pm

Really really good, but you missed the sample roleplay. Just add that and then I'll approve it
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh okay, I will do. I just thought for secondary characters you didn't have to put one but I will do if I have to ^^
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Well it would make sense I agree but I'm pretty sure you do I'm afraid, so we can see the way the new character works and so you can get a feel for her in advance as well. I will check but it may be a while before someone who knows for certain comes on to tell me.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:53 pm

Actually, you don't need the sample RP for secondaries, but you already have a secondary, don't you? Or did you get rid of Krystalle?
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 6:42 pm

I got rid of Krystalle, I might make a fan fic explaining what happened but I got rid of her.
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 10:03 pm

Oh. Well, since it seemed Coco was about to approve it, I'm just gonna trust his judgement. 

Approved.

-Nat of the Administrative Staff-
Back to top Go down
Master
Whovian
Whovian
Master

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Thank you Robin Smile
Back to top Go down
Quinn
Student
Student
Quinn

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Thank you ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Isabella Quinn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Isabella Quinn   Isabella Quinn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Isabella Quinn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: