Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_vote_lcapMusic of the Spheres Decoded I_voting_barMusic of the Spheres Decoded I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Music of the Spheres Decoded I_vote_lcapMusic of the Spheres Decoded I_voting_barMusic of the Spheres Decoded I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Music of the Spheres Decoded

Go down 
+3
The Rani
Robin
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Music of the Spheres Decoded Empty
PostSubject: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 7:40 am

Since the beginning of time, the stars, planets and galaxies have sung, humming their cosmic tunes that only a certain few could hear and or even less, understand. For the longest time it acted as structure for the planets and stars, making sure they stayed in alignment so that the song may continue, until recently. Now there was a different tune, a tune so loud and different it could be heard by nearly everyone in the universe. The tune of sorrow and dismay.....

"Do we have a report?" Kate asked Osgood, walking down the center corridor in the tower of London towards the conference room, "uummm..no mum. We still can't decode it but we have noticed something. The sound and signal seem to be better quality and strength from the north towards the belt of orion". As Osgood finished her reply, her and Kate Stewert entered the conference room where several generals standing around the center table. "What's good about having a science officer if he never shows up when we need him!?" Roared one of the generals sitting towards the lower left side of the table, "The Doctor has always came when he was needed..well..most of the time. If we can solve this then we need to do the best we can...i've contacted The Doctor and left him a message. Only god knows how many messages that man gets to come help places so it may take a while".

The general rolled his eyes, sighing as he leaned back in his chair and Kate sat down in the center chair at the front of the table, Osgood quick in following her footsteps and sitting in the chair nearest to her on her right. "Osgood" Kate mumbled, nodding her head to the center of the table, "Oh! Yes, sorry. The sound becomes more prominent in the north, reports from Alaska and Greenland indicate its getting to the point where the people are beginning to get antsy and start riots because of it" Osgood explained for the generals. "Can't we just shut the blasted thing off with...i don't know..a counter signal?" One general offered his opinion, "Last thing we need is for the noise to get louder General. There's no telling who can hear it like us and what they will do" Kate quickly replied, "Then what? Wait until our invisible science officer decides to show up!?" the same general exclaimed, Kate sighed and lowered her head, "What else do you propose?! Shooting a missile at it and hope it gets there?! It's too far out for us to do anything...sadly we have to hope...hope and wait The Doctor gets our message like we've done countless times..before this entire planet goes mad".

Meanwhile....

Inside of The Doctor's TARDIS, the scanner beeped for a moment before lowering down to nothing before yet another console section began to light up and roar. But the pilot was nowhere in sight. Besides the roaring sounds of the control console and the familiar humming of the machine, the TARDIS control console was completely silent. No life, no movement, no sign of The Doctor was the music of the spheres continued to hum their cries across the universe, waiting for someone to answer, waiting for someone....to help.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 12, 2014 9:13 pm

Avril leaned against the outer wall of a bakery, face arranged into a scowl. Music was great and all, but there was something wrong about it. For starters, she could hear it. Everywhere she went, she could hear it. At first it was kind of pleasant, just sort of a bit of entertainment for a while. Now it was more like Eeyore was ranting in her ear and she couldn't shake him. Of all the sounds that had to be stuck in her head, why did it have to be this blasted depressing tone? At this point. she'd given up trying to replace it with some other song. In fact, she was beginning to believe the news reports were true. Everyone couldn't be hearing the same song at once, that was just impossible! But how else could she explain it? She was missing something, that was it. There was a factor of the situation she overlooked. There just had to be.

Ever since the tune got to her head, she'd cut down on the destroying and the burning. No sense trying to relieve boredom if it's just going to come right back. Maybe she could go visit her uncle, if he was still alive in there. That'd take her mind off things for a while. It was a shame she didn't remember where he was locked up. Just another thing stuck on her mind. It seemed that since the sad song had begun, she'd just been remembering things she didn't want to. Things she'd rather have ignored or forgotten about. What would happen if she blasted some other melody into her ears? Besides going deaf, anyway. Would the song just get louder? Well.. It was worth a shot...

With that thought, Avril was rushing down the sidewalk, anxious to find some sort of electronics store, maybe even a toy store. Something that would have music in it. And maybe for once, she wouldn't be thrown out. If it worked, why would anyone want to get rid of it? So long as the news was right, everyone was hearing it, and she was assuming no one would want to any more.

((Wouldn't make much sense to show up in UNIT, just not sure how well I can work myself into the plot... x_x))
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 12:01 pm

((I put that the music was everywhere so anyone could join. Trying to get the site active again until the Event begins, i guess i will have to start it soon. Will reply this weekend))
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 9:56 pm

Destroyed statues lay down the hallway,and one angel statue had chains around it. In the 1600's,Syra had never ran into supernatural,or she was naive at that time. She had black tear tracks down her face,and the song seemed to only grow sadder. She had tried to block it out,and in the process,unlocked her telepathy blocks. Syra was now hearing the song in the thoughts of everyone,and she had no way of relieving whatever it was of the sadness. She walked into the library,and looked at Nysil who was sitting at a desk. Her brother had bags under his eyes,and as she laughed ,the laughter came out sinister in sound.

Nysil had been trying to find out information,but no one knew anything. he looked up at the sound of laughter,and saw the reptilian red eyes of his sister's split. Nysil stood and walked over to Syra,and rubbed his hand on the top of her head. The touch had done its job,as Syra's eyes turned blue once more. Syra looked at Nysil,and asked,"Has the TARDIS shown up yet,she usually catches these thing?"

Syra beleived that the TARDIS,was not malfunctioning at all,the ship just wanted others to be saved by the Timelord that saved her. Maybe,the reason it had not appeared with The Doctor,was a very bad sign. Nysil looked at his sister,and shook his head no. It was the same question everyday,and Nysil at first voiced an answer,but now he just nodded the same answer. He wondered himself,where the man had disappeared to this time. Nysil did not believe the earth magic he was learning to sontrol could help at all. The best he had been able to do,was make a rose bloom appear in his hand. maybe he could play a gay vampire,and profess undying love to male villains,and scare them away. Syra started laughing and said,"only you would think up something like that,unintentional or not thank you."

(( sorry if it jumps I wanted to reply,but i have an interview early tomorrow and my thoughts are scattered right now.))
Back to top Go down
Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 9:41 pm

Sofia put up the hood on her coat trying to shut off the music she was hearing well everyone was hearing. She sort of liked the tune but now it was annoying too annoying. She tried everything listening to music on her laptop, I pod, and even her phone nothing worked. She tried using ear muffs that didn’t work. She even tried turning up the Television to its highest volume she could still hear it. Now she was in the park she was sat on a bench her legs curled up under her chin like she was a little kid watching everyone try to block out the noise she knew their theories weren’t going to work, she closed her eyes breathing still the music played everywhere she went she couldn’t go anywhere without hearing the dreaded noise hopefully the universe would stop its harsh cry or whoever was doing it.

She breathed and opened her eyes; she moved her legs from her chin to the ground and got up grabbing her bag and putting it over her shoulder. She started walking trying her best to ignore the noise, “Would you just shut up…” She muttered to herself getting looks by other people she ignored them. She continued walking clutching onto the strap of the bag. The sound was annoying maybe there was someone out there who could help. She could only hope she didn’t know she really hated that not knowing. It annoyed her as much as the music. She stopped in her tracks finding she had no idea where she was she was lost in thought.

“Nice…” She mumbled looking around she just started walking again too far to turn around and walk back. She sighed why did this have to come I her life time. Couldn’t it have just waited for like 50 years or more? But no it had to be this very moment in time and maybe even space. She rolled her eyes loosening her grip on her bag she continued walking.
((<.< Hope this is fine...Enough...Like. Not too short...))
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:52 pm

Lea paced, back and forth and back and forth, over the floor of her room. The music, the seemingly never-ending music, went on mournfully in her ears. She tried to think rationally, scientifically, but there was no apparent solution. The governments of the world didn't know, and all of the conspiracy theories online were utter lunacy. There were no answers and no way of knowing what was going on. Lea had no clue what to do about the wretched song and she hated the helpless feeling.

People all over the world were hearing it, according to what she'd been told. There had been riots in Alaska, she'd heard. Everything everyone had tried to do to drown it out inevitably failed. She needed something to distract herself from it or she'd go mad. She went outside to go for a walk. All around her, people listened to music in headphones, hummed, and did all of the other tricks to get a brief respite from the noise. Lea had long since resigned herself to simply listening to it; resisting the song got exhausting after a while.

Walking got boring after a while, so she ran, dodging around people and street posts and cars. She ran, but not even the ragged sound of her breathing detracted from the song. Eventually, she slowed back down to a walk. She walked on, determined to find out an answer, whatever it took.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 12:40 pm

The Doctor laughed happily, walking slowly up the staircase of the TARDIS and eventually into the center control room, drying his hair with a towel. He loosely wore his blue outfit, the white buttoned up undershirt opened out in preparation to be bonded with the red tie he always wore, but was nowhere to be seen. Immediately upon entering the control console room, the sound of the beeping struck his ears and reluctantly grabbed his attention, "Come on! I just saved the water planet of Kilik V! Can't i get a brake?!" he grunted, walking over to the scanner and pulling it over to read the message. "What do you mean it's crying?" The Doctor rhetorically asked his time machine, knowing full well he wouldn't receive an answer before dashing down the ramp and thrusting open the doors where the sound nearly smacked him on his back and immediately bringing tears to his eyes, "It...it can't be".

Suddenly the TARDIS jerked back, successfully sending The Doctor on his back as the doors creaked shut and the TARDIS entered the time vortex, "You could have at least warned me!" he exclaimed, trying to force himself up with the help of the side railings. With a huge burst of energy, the TARDIS ripped through the time vortex and soared through center London, appearing out of nowhere and aiming for the tower of London. The thrust sent The Doctor back into the doors, bursting them open and sending The Doctor nearly flying out of the TARDIS entirely. Only thanks to The Doctor grabbing the edge of the ramp did he manage to hang on. Immediately people began to notice the mad man hanging from his time machine as it soared through the air, "Mummy i wanna go on that ride!" exclaimed a little boy as the TARDIS roared overhead.

Tower of London, UNIT HQ.....

"He's here mum!" Osgood exclaimed, getting a email alert on her phone from the command center, "Give me his location! We've got to get him here as quickly as possible!" Kate proclaimed, bursting from the chair with new found excitement and drive. The generals all stood at once, "Stay here" Kate insisted, "We will get The Doctor and bring him back here as soon as possible" she explained further before turning to Osgood, "Let's go".
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 pm

Avril stopped herself just as she reached an electronics shop, her attention caught by the commotion going on behind her. What was everyone making such a big fuss about? Raising an eyebrow, she turned on her heels to find out. Oh. She could only laugh as she spotted the big blue box soaring through the sky, some man hanging out of its doors. Or maybe it was a woman. She couldn't tell very well at this distance. But one thing was for sure, that was the TARDIS. That was what the big nosed man called it, yeah? Was that him up there? Oh what was his name... It was on the tip of her tongue, she just knew it. Crossing her arms, she strayed away from the shop and further into the crowd gathered, all staring up at the oddity. And he said he was a master pilot - ha! But what was his name? She knew it, she had to...

Oh! 'Doctor!' The outburst didn't gain much attention, as no one really cared about the shouting of a madwoman when there was an impossible thing going on. One thing was for sure - she was definitely following it, where ever it decided to land.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 1:56 pm

Esther sighed; she was hearing this music all day and after trashing her apartment, she discovered that there was not one device of any sort that was playing it loudly, not one thing was on. After a few very bemusing - it had only started getting confusing after she met that Doctor - minutes, she decided to go ahead and take a long, calming walk, hopefully dulling the music. It wasn't all that bad, not really, she wasn't complaining of the quality, it was just the constant racket - never really stopped.

She was off for three days, after working nonstop(excluding Sundays) for months, so the walk around the park right outside her apartment took close to a leisurely long two hours of nothing but calming...things and endless music; she was somehow warming up to the music during the walk. It was all nice and calm and musical... until...

"IT WON'T STOP! THE SONG WON'T END! IT WON'T STOP! YOU MUST MAKE. IT. STOP!" screamed a mad, white-bearded, old homeless man -who'd obviously fallen of the rocker a lo-o-ong time ago - wearing a new leather jacket and khakis. The only thing old on him was himself and a pair of rotting boots. He shoved her into the ground, crouching close - far too close in her opinion - beside her and screaming something unintelligible at her. She just stared at him for a few moments, noticing how many missing teeth he had, before standing and sprinting away, the old man attempting to run after her, so she could "MAKE IT STOP!".

Oh, Doctor, please make it stop, because plenty soon, that old, insane old man is going to hurt someone and I really don't want it to be me. As if he heard her plea, that old blue box flew over her, a skinny, familiar figure hanging on the outside. "Oh, Doctor!" she cried worriedly, as soon as someone to her right called the same name, but it was filled with excitement rather than worry.. She looked to see a redhead following the box just as she, but Esther was going faster. He gets around, doesn't he? she thought absently as the old man screamed out to her yet again, "MAKE IT STOP!" He was a very persistent old bugger, now wasn't he?

Last edited by Esther Adele on Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 2:54 pm

(And now for a classic Sonya opening... Ninny style)

Peering out from behind the TARDIS door, the Doctor scowled at the dim lighting in front of him, barely illuminating another door just a few feet ahead of him. "Another closet. Do you 'ave a problem with landing in an open area? Or is it your wiring actin' up again?" Rolling his eyes upward, he mentally shook off the TARDIS's mental finger pointing him towards the malfunctioning part once more. In truth he had been putting off repairs for a bit too long, but the urgency of the call pulled his attention elsewhere once more. "I'll fix it when I'm done. Now keep your 'air on, would you?" He mumbled, shrugging his jacket onto his shoulders before stepping out of the ship and closing the door behind him before walking out of the closet into a crowded room full of officials. "Ah... Right."

Folding his hands behind his back, he rocked on his feet for a moment while assessing the situation, eyes roaming from face to face before landing on the woman that obviously was in charge. "Kate, look like your dad, you do." The Doctor said brightly, his customary smile splitting his face in half as he stepped forward. "Heard the call, 'ere I am."
Back to top Go down
Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 3:15 pm

Sofia looked around she didn’t really see anyone couple of people. She saw one of them point to the sky, she moved her head toward that direction only to see a man hanging onto what seemed like a blue box soaring through the sky. She raised an eyebrow, “What…” She was curious really curious she started to move her feet in a run not really thinking what she was doing. Curiosity killed the cat, her mind filled with thoughts and conclusions. She thought alien but aliens weren’t real, or were they. She didn’t really know scientific facts show maybe they could be. She was still running her hood had fell off her head, she was still looking up at the box she kept running to see where it was heading.

She sped up her legs hurt a bit but she really didn’t care at all. She wanted to find out if she stopped now she would never know. Her eyes fixed on the man who was dangling from the box maybe he would know about the music well it seemed like no one really knew about it. But something made her think he would know something, she really wanted to know what was going on it was eating her up inside not knowing, one of her least favorite things in the world. She looked in front of her continuing in her run she could use the exercise anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 4:52 pm

All around Lea, people were shouting and pointing to the skies. Curious, she stopped walking and looked up. A man was hanging out of a blue box... while flying through the sky. Lea could recognize that box anywhere. There he goes again, she thought. That madman Doctor fellow. She didn't know him too well, having only bumped into him once, but if anyone had answers, it was him.

As the box flew crazily through the air above her, Lea began to run parallel to it on the ground. No one on Earth knew what the music was, but the Doctor probably did. He could figure it out if he didn't. Lea ran through what she was going to say to him as she continued to run, careful to avoid crashing into anyone.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 7:51 pm

The TARDIS did one final spin before smacking into a building, the red cobblestone bursting out of their places and falling along with the time machine to the concrete ground below. The thrust alone from the hit was enough to knock The Doctor loose of his grip and send him plummeting down; with a thud he landed on his feet then on his back. Rolling out of the way, The Doctor avoided being smashed his infamous vessel by a mere foot and immediately forced himself up, "Well that's one way to get around" he coughed, waving the dust that formed around him from the cobblestone hitting the concrete ground around the TARDIS. Stepping back a few steps, The Doctor peered up to see exactly where he was at and the full scale of his attack on the medium sized coffee shop in front of him, "This appears to be...Trinity Square Garden..right across from" he paused as he turned to the infamous land mark, "Tower of London! Brilliant!".

Placing his hands into his pockets, The Doctor grinned happily, gazing up at the tower as he did so before stopping and raising his eyebrow, "Wonder why it brought me here.." he asked himself before a voice penetrated his thoughts and attention, "Oi! You bloody idiot! You broke my shop!". An older woman wielding a cane came dashing out of her store along with her son, who frantically tried to take the can from his mother. The Doctor immediately jumped back into a defensive position, both hands outstretched in front of him, palms out as if trying to stop her from moving towards him, "Hold on. Hold on. Hold on!" The Doctor protested quickly, "I can explain! Well...sort of. You see th-". Suddenly The Doctor stopped, the music hitting him more powerful and meaningful than ever, the woman and man eyed him curiously, "What? You..you've never heard it before?" the man asked, "I've heard it...but it's never spoken to me before. Can't you hear it? The words..it's crying out..pleading...". A single tear rolled down The Doctor's left eye, a sight that caused the older woman to lower her cane, "If..if you can hear what it's saying. What it means...then you..you can stop it. Can you stop it? Please...".

Tower of London......

Kate Stewert and Osgood were just about to leave the conference room when the closet door suddenly opened, revealing the form of the Ninth Doctor in its wake, "Doctor.." Kate mumbled, surprised at this incarnation of her old friend appearing. Osgood, shook her head, quickly flipping out a small pocket book and flipping through the pages until coming up on the Ninth Doctor's face, in front of the Eight Doctors and behind the Tenth's, "Ninth" she concluded out loud before tucking the book away. The generals turned to The Doctor, "We sent you a message weeks ago Doctor!" one blurted out, "Not one wo-" before he could finish, Kate stepped through, "General." she hissed. "Doctor, good to see you. We were..well..just about to go get you matter of fact." Kate began, turning her full attention to the Ninth Doctor, "Come with me, i can debrief you while Osgood goes and gets you with a team. We need all The Doctor's we could get on this one" she finished, waving towards the door before walking through it with Osgood closely following her.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:13 pm

This is getting bloody ridiculous.

Esther glanced over to see yet another woman pop up from behind her; she was pretty sure she was glaring at the newcomer for a short moment. How many women does he know?  she wondered right before a shout that was nearly understandable erupted from behind her, "MAKE IT STOP!" She almost stumbled while she heard his uneven running footsteps. ...Oh my - goodness me, is he still following? She squealed quietly in fear and burst into a sprint.

As she rounded the corner, she saw the crash site, the blue box, lanky Madman, red bricks strewn about everywhere. She felt herself slowing down as she got close to him; she stopped at six feet away, immediately calling out to him, "You - Madman! The one who almost destroyed my favourite library - with me and Bailey inside! Now you've gone and ruined some poor lady's building! Learn to dri-" she was interrupted as the crazy vagrant grabbed her by the shoulders, twisted her around and shook her. "MAKE IT STO-OP!" Yelping as she did, Esther tore away from him, hiding behind the old lady as the 'weirdo' groaned on about the music to the group. "IT WON'T STOP - MY HEAD, IT'S UNENDING! I CAN'T TAKE IT!" Esther popped her head above the old woman's. "Hey! I have it too, but I'm not the one complaining!"

(Apologises if I left you all under an inconvenient place with my action-filled post, it wasn't part of my intentions to make someone have to catch up like that.)
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:50 pm

It had taken hours for Nysil,to get Syra to leave their castle.The music was frustrating,but he had gotten use to it,and Syra she was losing her sanity. He slipped sunglasses on,as he used her Lamborghini,and drove to a little coffee shop. She had been slowly sipping her coffee,as she grabbed her head again letting out an painful yell. Something was hurting her and it was something about the music. He placed his hand on hers,as he moved closer to her,and stroked her hair."Has she appeared yet,has he finally come to help?"

Nysil gave a sigh,as he looked at the sky,was that a bird,a plane,no it was finally the TARDIS. But its pilot was hanging on for dear life." Syra I see the TARDIS,and we need to take cover."

He grabbed Syra as he pulled her away from the direction the ship had headed,he covered her with his body. After he decided it was safe enough he let Syra up,and looked at the damage. Syra and Nysil headed to the landing place of the TARDIS,she looked at the Doctor,as she said" Nysil,she brought him,maybe he can help what ever is singing the song,it is so sad."

Back to top Go down
Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 2:04 am

Sofia stopped almost falling over she caught her balance before she did she had put her hands out to stop her from crashing into a wall her palms had hit the wall. She shook her hands a bit look down at them they had scratches on them hurt a bit but it could have been worse she could have broken her nose. She looked away from her hands still standing a few inches from the wall she poked her head around the corner to see bricks fallen to the ground everywhere the man that had been dangling from the blue box that stood near him. She had a slight smile on her face then she noticed another woman who had ran around the corner she seemed to have knew him and then there was this mad man seemed to have been drawn crazy from the music who wouldn’t it was likely to happen.

She looked away before anyone would notice her spying she was awfully curious. She wondered if anyone saw her hopefully not, she breathed she was assuming that the man knew something about the music. The music still playing in her head which she was ignoring for a bit but it came back to her she breathed trying to ignore it again she peeked her head out of the corner again nothing seemed to have changed she sighed moving her head out of view again.
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 9:56 am

Lea finally caught up to the box when it landed, well, crashed, in Trinity Square Garden. There were 2 women already there, along with some crazy old man. She could assume that he'd just wandered here, but the other 2 people seemed to know who they were after. Lea laughed a little. He gets around, that doctor. She thought. Lea took in the scene of destruction that surrounded her. There were red stones from the building strewn all over the ground; the Doctor had smashed a building to get here. Typical, from what she'd seen of his personality.

Lea approached the woman who was hiding around a corner, trying to stay unseen. She held out her hand. "I'm Lea," she said. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Time Lord
Time Lord
Sayo/9Th Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:23 am

"Fantastic! Lead on then." The Doctor proclaimed, clapping his hands together before striding off behind the woman as she lead him out of the conference room, his grin flashing once more across his face while they strode through a hallway. "All of this couldn't 'ave anything to do wif the music I've been hearing, could it? Of course it is, why else would you need 'as many Doctor's as you can get." He said idly, turning to study paintings and bits of history as they walked past them, not paying any honest attention to any of it.

Another wave of the music suddenly pierced through the careful wall he erected in order to keep his thoughts straight, making the Time Lord stumble in his easy walk and grimace as another wave of pain and pity washed through him before the man could put the wall back up and dim the sound down to a dull roar once more. "'Ave any idea where this is coming from?"
Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 2:31 pm

Avril was speeding after the TARDIS, bright grin on her face. Why? She had no clue, but it seemed like that man had trouble following him where ever he landed, and that was good enough for her. Then again, he was always the one to fix it, so that was no fun at all. Hm. Too late to change her mind, though, as she slowed to a halt in front of the crumbled shop. What did she say? Trouble. 'Bloody hell, that's twice in a row you've landed through someone's wall - don't you know how to fly that-' After a moment, she finally noticed the lack of an obnoxious northern accent. And big ears. What she did see, though, was some skinny bloke being swamped by a few random women. Well swamped wasn't exactly the word, but everything sounded more fun if you stretched the truth. 

'Who the hell are you? Where's the Doctor?' She cut through the small crowd beginning to gather, barely able to keep a grin off her face. 'Whoever you are, you're definitely popular with the ladies,' she joked, a bit of a smirk shining through. She'd never be able to act serious to save her life, would she? 'Ohhh are you one of his companions? I thought he was more for beautiful women, but nothing said he couldn't swing both ways.' She shrugged, trying to work out some logical reasoning here and not having enough sane space in her mind to do it in.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:20 pm

Kate sighed, "Unfortunately...no" she replied, turning right down a split hall and leaving Osgood as she turned left and headed up towards the roof, "But we've pinpointed it down to a star system, mainly the belt of Orion. A very small section near the belt is what we call the Goldilocks zone, planets where life could be sustained..we believe it's coming from there" she explained further. Turning a corner, Kate shifted to the right as a guard passed by her, inserting her key and turning it to open the door then walking through, "Got to keep you out Doctor. Key only" she smirked. Stepping into the room, Kate looked out to a room filled with panels and control consoles centered around three main, almost, holographic screens, each depicting possible exact origins of the music. One of the men stationed at the center screens turned, his eyebrows raising with surprise at the sight of The Doctor, "Doctor" Kate began as the young man approached them, "This is Billy, he is head of this search. Gifted student from Harvard, transferred here and has become one of our best. He'll be helping you today".

Billy nodded, "Doctor, honor to meet you", Kate rolled her eyes, her body already shifting back towards the door they just came through, "I'd better help Osgood get you and bring you back. Billy, take care of him, anything he asks for..give it to him". Nodding, Kate made her way out of the room and began a slow jog down the hall to catch up with Osgood who took her first step out onto the roof. The wind from the stationed helicopter hit Osgood like a brick wall as she opened the door to the roof, squinting her eyes and lowering her head as she raced to the open door. Once inside she released a sigh of relief and fastened herself in, signalling she was ready to the guard next to her with a thumbs up but just before he could close the door a voice called out, "Hold!". Kate extended her left hand out to the guard, waving it to get his attention and hoping on board once he let her on. "W-what are yo-" Osgood started, "Inhaler" Kate quickly interrupted, peering out of the window to her right side as the helicopter shot up then thrust forward towards the Tenth Doctor's known location.

The Tenth Doctor stood completely baffled, watching as more and more people came up/caught up to him and trying to answer all of them but was unable to before Avril came into play, reminding him of his previous incarnation. "Avril! Hello!" The Doctor exclaimed happily with a grin before his ears caught up with her questioning who he was, "Oi! I'm not a companion! I've flown the TARDIS for thousands of years! Avril! It's me! Literally it's me, same Doctor...well...a little bit different but still..me". Suddenly he was cut off by the sudden sound of a helicopter bolting into his attention and grabbing it immediately as it roared overhead. Touching down, the helicopter landed a few feet in front of the coffee shop and the doors slid open to Osgood and Kate, both running out with lowered heads and squinted eyes, "Doctor!" Kate exclaimed, "We need you in the tower immediately. You and your friends come with us, now".
Back to top Go down
The Rani
Student
Student
The Rani

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 12:32 am

Nysil watched as a swarm of females emerged,he stood by Syra as he let her lean on him. He used his hand and wiped a black tear streaking down her face."Can you fit us all on there,I personally do not know him,but my sister met him briefly. Since we are fairly here,my name is Nysil Darkangelle,"he motioned towards Syra," This is my sister,Syra."

Syra slightly lifted her head,as she looked at the TARDIS. She felt bad,and it seemed to get worse,she just wanted to know what was wrong. She had lived for over 300 years,and she had never felt this drained before. She could not even escape,because every person in her vincinity was thinking about the music. There had been an old man following one of the girls who showed up,she hoped the old man,fell asleep soon."Too bad,we can not put everyone in London asleep,and give them some rest from the music.And please no one freak out on me."

Syra pulled her powers in focusing on more on blocking,so she had to make her wings visible,"Plus on the upside,I have my own way of following."

((sorry,trying to catch up,as best as I can,sorry if I left anyone out.))
Back to top Go down
Sofia Jean
Newb
Newb
Sofia Jean

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:00 am

Sofia stared at the woman who had just approached her someone did see her. Great she thought she sighed, “I’m Sofia.” She muttered quietly but still enough for Lea to hear what she said, she smiled weakly and shook her hand before she heard a helicopter that made her jump and bit and quickly move slightly around the corner to see what was happening.  A few more people were there now including a helicopter she was listening to the conversation they we’re having, “TARDIS?” She mumbled to herself still watching what going on she had looked over to Lea she could possibly know who that man was, “Who’s that?” She asked looking back over at the scene.

“All of this for one man…” She mumbled smirking a bit, “Famous. Isn’t he…” She kept her eyes locked onto what was going on now it seemed as if she were to look away for a second a thousand people would appear.
Back to top Go down
Esther Adele
Beginner
Beginner
Esther Adele

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:58 pm

"What on Earth is goin' on 'ere?..." Esther muttered as about five more people familiar with the Doctor popped up randomly. The redhead was the only one who got her answers, strange answers they were too. Then, of course, to make the extremely weird even more extremely weird, the blades of a approaching helicopter started to pound loudly in her head, though not surprisingly enough, it did not drown out the tunes everyone was hearing.

"Gimme a break! You crashing not a flippin' mile from where I stood, strange women that know you following me, a crazy 'obo-" Now that she spoke about him, she noticed that the vagrant trailed off and was in the coffee shop now, looking for a drink to steal. "-who tackled me twice, the music in my 'ead and this helicopter - What have you done to cause all this bonkers ruckus to 'appen to me all in one day?!" she shouted over the landing helicopter, unsure he could hear her though she stood not a foot away. Her hands planted themselves firmly on her head and scarf as the flying vehicle landed.

Esther narrowed her eyebrows once the woman from the helicopter explained that the Doctor and his 'friends' were to enter the chopper to be escorted to... wherever they were being escorted to. No, she hadn't ridden in one and she wasn't sure riding with close to ten people was a sane idea, but then again, when the Doctor was there, no one was sane. When someone she hadn't noticed before spoke up, she glanced their way, only to see a alien-vampire lady with black wings. Her eyes widened for a moment, before quickly turning back towards the blonde woman in embarrassment: it wasn't polite to stare.

"I SIT BY A WINDOW!" Esther, who decided that since she was the first to reach him, she should be the first in the helicopter, abruptly sped past the others, scooted past the blonde and the nerdy brunette woman and sat in the helicopter, confident that she was able to stare out onto the city of London while they were in the air.
Back to top Go down
Lea Henderson
Beginner
Beginner
Lea Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:01 pm

Lea was still talking to Sofia. "That man's the Doctor," she said. "He's the saver of worlds, defender of the Earth, and an incredibly bad driver. As for famous, it's more like he attracts the strangest sort of people." She whirled around in surprise as one of the other women ran into the helicopter, shouting about a window seat. That one was going to be fun to hang around with.

This girl, Sofia, she was different. Almost everyone here, it seemed, knew who the Doctor was and were running to help out an old friend. Sofia hadn't even known what was going on, but she'd followed the madman in a box anyway. Lea decided that she liked her.

"Anyway," she said to Sofia, "I should be claiming a seat too before the chopper fills. Are you coming?" Without waiting for an answer, she walked to join the crowd surrounding the Doctor. She should probably say hello, but he probably didn't remember her.
Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 9:49 pm

The Doctor nodded, glancing around him at the seemingly endless array of people that had gathered to see him in all of his madness, "Leah!" he suddenly exclaimed as his eyes finally spotted his friend. Walking over to her, he eagerly shook her hand, "Doctor! We've got to go!" Kate insisted, The Doctor rolled his eyes, "Oh alright then. Allons-y everyone. Esther don't hog that window!" he joked. Smiling, The Doctor raced to the helicopter along with Kate, Osgood and whomever chose to follow him into the helicopter. Once filled, the helicopter jetted upwards, bolting back to the tower of London as The Doctor leaned forward in his seat towards Kate and Osgood who sat across from him, "So. This music, how long has it been going on for?" he asked.

Kate released a sigh, "Several months..some would say about a year but it didn't become prominent to the entire planet until a few months ago" she replied, The Doctor nodded his head, pondering the situation deeply as the helicopter landed on the helipad on the roof of the tower of London. "You're already inside, we can speak further once there" Kate added before getting out with Osgood and making her way to the rooftop door. The Doctor quickly followed after her, placing his hands nonchalantly into his pockets as he followed them, wondering the entire way which incarnation would lay behind the door as they eventually approached it. "Oh...hello" The Doctor mumbled upon laying eyes on his previous incarnation, genuinely surprised at seeing the Ninth standing there in the center of the room, "I brought some friends to help..well...they found me..well..i sort of found them then they followed".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music of the Spheres Decoded   Music of the Spheres Decoded I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music of the Spheres Decoded
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next