Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_vote_lcapSuffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_voting_barSuffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_vote_lcapSuffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_voting_barSuffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) Empty
PostSubject: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2014 2:27 pm

((Closed to Sydney and Darren))

Darren walked along the side streets of London with a pressed shirt and a briefcase, he had just finished a 'demolition' job. It was his new lifestyle, to go undercover on missions as a building demolition guy and eliminating opponents. He was a spy now, but to some people, a killer.

Especially to his newly-found Sister, Sydney. He had stolen a few gadgets from the warehouse before he signed the contract. One of the weapons was a mind-eraser. It would wipe a person's memory from when she had found out about being his sister and the fact that he was a killer.

"David!"

Darren spun around, David was his name that he used when he was doing a job.

"What? Didn't I sign it already?" Darren replied.

"Yes, but I don't want it to be brought down now!" The man replied with emphasis.

Darren ran a hand through his hair, acting if he was annoyed. Some clients never seem to make up their minds.

A soft click. Darren spun around to find a blaster pointed in his face. His team of three others were watching from the distance, holding their breaths.

"Darren…get out of there…"

Darren nodded at the barrel, trying to act if he was afraid of the gun, when he wasn't.

"Did you think I could be fooled so easily?!" The man shouted, attracting attention of a few people on the sidewalks.

"Henry, take it easy…put that gun down. Please…someone could get hurt." Darren said, hands in the air with the briefcase balancing on his thumb.

Henry lunged for the briefcase and Darren reacted, smashing Henry's head into his knee, quickly leaving him knocked out on the floor and a nice bloodstain on his trouser leg.

"You're a complete idiot…Darren, what the heck were you thinking?" Another voice on the end of the comms said.

Darren walked into a cafe, sliding into a booth at the back of the cafe. He took his empty syringe from his pocket and inserted it with the liquidized form of the forgetting syrup.

Then he called Sydney.

"Hey Sydney, meet me at the Marketplace restaurant, I'm sitting behind a alien couple and got a tea for you."

He quickly ordered a tea and emptied the syringe into the tea, pushing it over to Sydney's side.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:43 am

Sydney walked down the mall when her phone started ringing. She smiled when she saw it was her brother, Darren. She had just found out the week before that her friend Darren was actually her long lost brother. She answered the phone and giggled, "Hey bro. Whats up?" She rolled her eyes when he mentioned tea and an Alien couple. Darren was an Alien Hunter for lack of a better title. "Sure I'll be there in a few minutes." She hopped onto a double Decker bus and got off at a stop near the cafe. It was a cute little shop, The Tea Cozy. She smiled when she saw her brother and cocked her head to the side when he quickly put something back in his pocket. What was that all bout? "Hey Darren." She sat down and grabbed her tea, but did not take a sip quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 5:53 am

"Hey…sis." Darren grinned, his team were on the other side of the comms, wanting to find out more about what he was up to. "I've been working a few cases, oh boy…have you seen today's paper? Five buildings have blown up, major ones…stop looking at me like that will ya?"

He chuckled, handing her today's newspaper. Darren tapped his hand against his lap, he needed Sydney to drink. An alien waitress approached, he ordered a tea, his usual.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

Darren scratched his left ear, a sign if they were monitoring him, to back off and that there was no harm done. They rolled their eyes and went back to the loft that they were using as a stakeout unit for the time being. This was the hard part. Socializing with his sister, resisting the urge to blurt out that he was in fact a spy now, but being himself, he was the best at warping the truth to suit his needs.

"What's up? How's life been for you?" Darren ran his tongue over his teeth. "I've been good, busy…a few cuts and bruises, but you know me…"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 7:09 am

Sydney rolled her eyes and smiled at her brother. She took the paper from him and her jaw dropped. "Wait.... They got the Australian House? Darren, thats not far from home." The fact that a building had blown up near their home terrified her. She cocked her head when he started acting really weird, scratching hi ear and stuff. But she decided to ignore it. "I've been good. Busy with band practice and school." She picked her tea cup up to take a sip when suddenly someone bumped into the back of her chair, causing her to spill the drink all over her. She jumped up and screamed. It was really hot tea. "What the- Oh come on!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 23, 2014 9:11 am

Darren groaned with slight irritant, before covering it up with pretending to care about her spilling the drink. He grabbed a napkin and started to gently wipe up the mess. "Yes, I know. Didn't you think that I wouldn't show this to you, if it wasn't interesting?" Darren stood up, gesturing for more napkins. He would need another way to make her forget everything, even though he was enjoying having a sister, for a change.

They would need to go home, possibly, he could sneak out and ask his team for ideas, in which they must have come up with something. However, that could have gotten him kicked off the team, he did not want to risk it.

"But I'm sure that our house is alright, I--um…never mind. Let's go and visit a few shops before going back home?" Darren said, ending the sentence with a question and smiled at Sydney.

His team had moved into a more casual spot and was pretending to be a photography group, taking random photos and wasting space on the memory disk. Why with all the tech they had, would need memory disks? He scoffed slightly. Hopefully, Sydney wouldn't have noticed that he was staring way too long at a photography group.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 10:05 am

"I know it must be important. But its totally terrifying. What if they had gotten the house, Darren?" She sighed when her brother reassured her that their house would be ok. Then, Sydney nodded and smiled when Darren mentioned shopping, "Sure lets go. You know I love shopping." She pushed her brother playfully when he didnt answer. He was staring at something. Was he staring at that photography group? "Darren, what are you staring at?" She tried to get a better look at the group but couldnt focus on any of their faces. They all turned and stared at her. "Ummmm.... ok then..." She turned to her brother and said, "Lets go."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 12:29 pm

"Right. So, had a nice shopping spree?" Darren said, exhausted after another two hours of shopping. That time it took could have been used for other purposes such as interrogating their suspect they had trussed up in the boot of his team's car.

The photography group had moved on, his team texting him constantly and he was texting back. It wasn't a big deal as they had told him that they hadn't gotten anything out of the alien just yet. He was needed but the house next to them would worry Sydney for a few days. Occasionally, he would have cleared the houses to check that no one innocent was harmed.

"So what have you bought?"

Darren unlocked the new car that he was given by his team and waited for Sydney to get in before he slipped himself in on the driver's side. He was sifting through some papers and hoped Syd wouldn't notice the fact that he had a few dozen files on his seat. These would be questions that he wouldn't answer as it would jeopardize his cover ID. When Sydney wasn't looking, he had injected a piece of gum with the forgetting liquid and offered it to her, taking a new one and popping it in his mouth.

"I have a…place that I stay. Would you like to visit there or your house?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 4:10 am

Sydney took the piece of gum and popped it into her mouth. "I got some new clothes for when the band plays gigs. I got a new guitar strap. You know, the usual. And we can go to yours. I'd like to see it." She bit into the gum and instantly spit it out. "Oh gross! What flavor is that crap, Darren?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:12 pm

"That crap…it's mint apple…I quite like it, sis."

Darren rolled his eyes, picking up the spat out gun with one hand and lowered the window, throwing it onto the road. That was the second failure that he would have to deal with and find yet another way to get his sister to forget about him.

"Mine? Ah…it's a bit cramped and…uh…filled up with other stuff at the moment." Darren said, distracted by the fact that he was driving a car and was driving it to his house subconsciously. He looked in the rear mirror a third time and saw that another car was following theirs. Swerving onto the other lane, he waited for the right time to swerve back into the right lane, just as a truck was heading their way.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:37 am

"Well if it's so cramped why'd you suggest you. Let's go to mine then." Then Darren swerved the car making Sydney scream a little. "Darren Howard Hale! Are you crazy!?" She smiled at her brother when she used his middle name. He hated it. She screamed again when he swerved back into the other lane, "Are you trying to kill us!?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 3:52 am

"No, simply trying to lose someone's scent." Darren growled, hastily glancing up into the mirror, only to find that they were still following him. "Never, ever, call me by the middle name again, Syd. You know I don't like it."

He did a quick U-turn wherever possible and passed the car, it too doing a U-turn a few meters away and sped after his car. "Look, I'm not trying to kill us, but get this damn other car…"

The traffic had died down, he screeched to a halt and got out, the other car mirrored his movements but the drivers didn't get out. He walked towards the car, opening the door and finding that the drivers were pilot fish, with motion trackers locked onto his car. Someone was out to get him, and by the loos of things, an amateur. He crushed the motion sensors and go track into the car and began to drive off.

"Your place? Why not."
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:15 am

"Fine Mr. Sensitive." She watched as Darren got out of the car and approached the other vehicle. Were those fish?" She shuddered as he got back inside, "Yeah. Mine." She nodded, "You know the way." She lied her head back against the seat and counted to ten. She always freaked out whenever Darren had to go all Jason Bourne on someone. "What were those ones?" She asked on cue.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 8:17 am

Darren began to drive to her house, mapping out the route in his head. He glanced over when she asked him what he had crushed in his hands. "Motion trackers, if we have it on us, it may led whoever it was to us and I don't want that. I'm sure you won't either."

Darren, checking that he wasn't being followed anymore, looked into the mirror. "They were robots, sent out to hunt us down, harmless but I'm sure their owners aren't."

They finally arrived at her house, Darren switched off the engine and quickly stepped out to open her side of the door.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 11:36 am

"Why are we always being hunted? Honestly, it gets quite annoying after a while." She stepped out of the car and unlocked the house. She stepped in and threw her jacket onto the couch. "Will it ever stop? Will it? If so... when? Cuz I'm tired of running, Darren. I'm so so tired." She sat on the couch and held her head in her hands. She sighed and groaned as she flopped onto the couch. "So, Jason Bourne. What do we do now?"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:50 pm

"Who the hell's Jason Bourne?" Darren asked, taking a seat on the sofa. "Look, if you're so tired, why don't you catch some sleep? I don't think it's going to stop whilst I'm around, I made a lot of enemies, they want to kill me. But if you want, we could…watch something?"

Darren really wanted to end all this for Sydney, perhaps he could do it the old fashioned way? He hadn't thought about it for a while but killing his sister wasn't a good idea? Maybe scaring her into running away from him would be more acceptable? Darren decided that it seemed a better idea to do, but he needed her to completely forget about her.

"Maybe we could watch that Jason Bourne you talk about?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:52 pm

"Ok. I have the movies upstairs in my room. Be right back. DOnt kill or break anything while I'm gone. Please." She said exhaustedly. She ran up the stairs and grabbed all 3 Jason Bourne movies. Bourne Identity, Bourne Ultimatum and Bourne Supremacy. She went back downstairs and sat beside Darren on the couch. "Ok first up is Bourne Identity." She handed him the box and nodded toward the DVD player, "Can you put it in?" Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. She groaned, "I got it." She went and opened the door and was pushed aside by somehing with 2 heads and 6 arms. "DARREN!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 9:16 pm

Darren was half way to putting the disc in when he heard a knock, Sydney had gone to get it but taking his precautions, he took the disc out and waited behind the wall, peering around it, it seemed as if an alien was coming to visit them, it was the stench that had caught him off-gaurd. The alien seemed to want him, but he couldn't make out the words as its two heads kept talking over each other.

"What the hell…!"

Darren threw a punch, but one of his many flailing hands caught his fist. He quickly yanked himself free, slumping down on the couch. The alien had pushed past his sister and came for him, what the hell did it want?

"Look, if you want me, we can take it outside." Darren said, with a jerk of his head.

The alien didn't seem interested in what he had to say and continued to lash out with his arms. It wasn't the most pleasant experiences, they were grimy and rough, similar to a cats tongue. Darren had enough rugby tackling it into the kitchen counter, grabbed a knife and held it to the alien's throat.

"What. Do. You. Want?"
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 3:14 am

Sydney watched the action from behind the door, shaking like a leaf the whole time. She whimpered as Darren tackled the alien monster thing into the kitchen counter. "Darren, please dont break my house." She whispered just loud enough for him to hear her. She moved slightly out from behind the door when Darren grabbed a knife. Knowing he had the situation under control, she moved closer and stood somewhat beside him. She looked down at the slimy creature and counted the arms. Yep, 6 of them. And 2 heads that wouldnt stop trying to talk over each other, "Oh shut up you stupid alien and answer his bloody question. What do you want?" The creature then turned both heads toward her and pointed, speaking in English, "You. We have come for you, Sydney Di Angelo."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:50 pm

Darren narrowed his eyes, bloodless clear to see in his eyes. Any mercy he might of had for this creature was gone and in replacement of that was a blank stare. Even though he was trying to make Sydney forget who he really was, he was still there to protect her. The knife was dangerously close to the alien's throat as he hauled the babbling thing and slammed him into a wall.

"Come for me instead, plans change, trust me I know." Darren was using his old tone of voice, something he hadn't used for a long time and was rather getting fond of it. "But you're going to die now, if you don't tell me what you want with my sister."

"Brother and sister, huh? You don't look anything alike, I'm sure that it's horrible to have a black sheep in the family…especially, one who is a serial killer. My species is nearly extinct because of the--" The alien paused, beads of sweat forming on it's forehead.

Darren pushed the knife harder into it's neck. "Say another word and none of your two heads will never speak. Again. I killed your species because you came after me. Enough?"

The alien simply smirked.

SHINNK!

The knife slashed across the alien's throat. Darren stood there, his breathing normal and blood dripping down from her walls. His eyes were alive with something that wasn't him, it was the old him returning.
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 8:27 am

"Dont you dare talk to him like that!" Sydney screamed ready to attack the disgusting creature. But Darren beat her too it. He slashed the creatures throat and both heads toppled to the floor. "Well then... That happened. Just a normal day, eh?" She sighed and got a towel and cleaning supplies. "We can clean this up then go back to our movie, yeah?" She asked trying to lighten the mood. She kicked at the creatures head, which growled at her. "ITS ALIVE!" She screamed as she jumped into Darrens arms. She scrambled onto his back and clung to him like a child, holding the cleaning spray in her hand ready to fire. "KILL IT KILL IT KILL IT!"
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Darren was confused, he had never seen a head come back to life. None the less, he could not pass up an opportunity to kill the monster alien thing all over again. He brought down the knife, straight through it's head. The eyes rolled and quickly glassed over. It had annoyed him that the other head was still alive and clinging to his ankle by it's nasty, rotten teeth. "Die!" He hissed. And it did. He wiped off the blood from his blade and placed it back on the kitchen counter and looked at his sister.

"Normal?" That could be thrown out the window. Darren set off, dragging the body and placing it into the garden, throwing out the heads. "I'll take care of it later. Promise."
Back to top Go down
sydney/Vanessa
Student
Student
sydney/Vanessa

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:23 pm

Sydney sat in the corner as she watched Darren destroy the alien head, once again. She shakily stood up once it was finally dead for real and placed a hand on her brothers shoulder. "Darren, itll be ok. We will be ok." She smiled warmly at her brother and squoze his shoulder to try and comfort him. "Thanks Dare Bear."
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:41 pm

((The End, sorry about that sydney, but Darren kind of died on me so I created a new guy called Sebastian Cairns and Logan Fletcher.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)   Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suffering from amnesia (Sydney/Darren)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Role Plays :: Closed RP's-
Jump to: