Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_vote_lcapTimelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_voting_barTimelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_vote_lcapTimelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_voting_barTimelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) Empty
PostSubject: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:41 pm

I notice that people are constantly joining the site, creating Doctor-ish characters and when they are rejected, simply leave. I don't want to sound at all harsh or patronizing, it's just that the SOs (Site Owners) and a couple of Mods have to keep reminding them not to create a Timelord character.

Could there be a possibility as in the form, it says no two CCs, maybe someone could add in a extra bit at the top saying that other time lords are not allowed?

Sorry, I just needed to rant this slightly because people are creating characters before they have even seen which characters are available…:-\

Back to top Go down
Robin
Administrator
Administrator
Robin

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Yalti, it is posted in several places that Time Lords are not allowed. And it's sent in a PM once a member joins. In fact, most if not all of the site rules are sent in that PM.

When someone breaks the rules like that, they weren't reading what they were already given.

Imagine it this way:

If someone handed you a survey, wouldn't you like to take it on your own rather than have them read each question to you twice and then grab your hand and fill in the answers for you?

There are tons of different ways to get around the Time Lord rule, whether you were wishing for a long life or a large intellect. That's what OC aliens are for.
Back to top Go down
Brax
Administrator
Administrator
Brax

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:55 pm

Yeah, sorry. I kinda just had to let it out. >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)   Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Timelord Characters? (Rant-ish)
Page 1 of 1