Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Carousel Nerada I_vote_lcapCarousel Nerada I_voting_barCarousel Nerada I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Carousel Nerada I_vote_lcapCarousel Nerada I_voting_barCarousel Nerada I_vote_rcap 
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Carousel Nerada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:27 pm

Amy's hair fluttered in the breeze as she walked along the street. The Doctor had dropped her off, never telling her when he'd come back. This was how she'd been spending her time- walking. It cleared the mind, Amy thought. 
It was a cold night, and the wind was merciless to her curled hair. 
Not many sights to see on this old street,she thought. Although... there was her childhood carousel! And close by. Amy was thinking of heading home, but now she actually had a destination. 
Only a few more minutes brought her to the deserted place known for housing little horseys that bobbed up and down. Childhood, she thought, shaking her head and smiling. She remembered playing here countless times, and it was onky a quarter for a ride back then. Cheapness. Where did it go? 
It was a little dingy and dark in the deserted carousel, but Amy relished a peek back to the old days. Which, she had to remember, was only about fifeteen years ago!
Running her hand along one of the horses, she realized how much the place had gone to waste. The paint was peeling off of ANYTHING painted, and dust was all over the place. One streetlight illuminated the place where Amy was standing, and she was glad for the light. She hugged her arms close to her and turned to go. Before she turned around, however, she caught a glimps of movement behind her. But the only thing behind her was... the horse? What?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dwrpplay.forumotion.com
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:15 am

River made her way down the street, having landed several streets over from her parent's house when she arrived through her vortex manipulator. It had been her own fault, she was the one who had entered the co-ordinates wrong. She was lucky she had only arrived a few streets over rather than in a different galaxy.

She resorted to walking, smiling slightly as she saw her mother making her way down the street ahead of her, smiling as she followed her to carousel, unable to stop the warmth in her eyes as she watched her mother's fingers run along one of the horses. It had been years since she had seen the place, and she was unable to keep her memories clear as she took in the horses. Her childhood had always been so jumbled and hard to recall, so corrupted and disjointed because of Kovarian and the Silence's involvement in her early years, leaving some memories faded and others completely missing from her memory.

She double checked the co-ordinates on her wrist, ensuring that she was defiantly at a time after her mother knew her identity before she called out to her when she saw her turn around "Hello mother", an apologetic smile on her face as she worried that she might have startled her.

"How are you?" she asked gently as she closed the distance between them, a small smile lingering on her lips as she gently reached her hand out for one of the horses. "We visited this carousel once when we were younger, didn't we?" she asked as she tried to recall the memory "I don't really remember it, it's all a bit of a blur to be honest. My... how they've aged"
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:26 am

Amy whipped around at another sound. "Oh, hello, River," she said, shaken. "Yes, we had visited this place before... When you were Mels." She lokked back at the horse that had possible blinked. Had River seen it? Had Amy even seen it?! While Amy was pondering this, she didn't notice the small rat that scampered through the entrance to the carousel. 
Amy only noticed it when it squeaked. "AH!" she shouted. She hated rats! 
She also noted the rat's two sbadows, and nudged River. "Um... look," she whispered. Suddenly, the rat dissapeared into a mound of bones! 
Amy squealed and jumped back in fright. "River, we have to get out of here!" Amy said, and made to run for the door.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:36 am

River's brow furrowed when her mother screamed, looking down as her eyes fell on the rat that had caused her mother's distress, though they soon went wide as she noticed the two shadows, gasping as the rat fell into a mound of bones before her eyes.

"Amy! Stop! stay still" River ordered, her hand moving instinctively to her gun, unable to stop herself from feeling safer holding it, even though she knew it was no use here. She took a deep breath as she looked around.

"It's the Vashta Nerada" River explained to her mother as she tried to control her breaths, knowing it was one of the only ways she could keep herself calm. Why here? Why now? She wasn't going to let anything happen to Amy, she had only just got her back, she had only just learnt who she was. She had only just got her mother back.

"Don't leave the light. They are in the shadows and they will attach themselves to your shadow, it's how they keep their prey fresh" she explained.
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:46 am

Amy froze as River told her to stay still. Vashta Nerada. Vashta Nerada? Oh, no! Still in the protective light of the streetlight pooling into the carousel entrance, and still a bit freaked out, Amy had to remind herself to breathe. She saw her daughter try and take control of the situation and smiled, despite the situation. "Where did they come from and what do we do?" she asked River. Amy had only come here to relive a bit of her childhood; she didnt come here to be turned into a pile of bones! She didn't know what do do in the moment, besides follow her daughter's commands/advice.
Back to top Go down
Doctor River Song
Beginner
Beginner
Doctor River Song

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 am

River took a deep breath as her mother asked her where they came from, not knowing quiet how to answer her question, or at least not how to answer it without scaring her. "I don't know" River admitted "They don't normally form big enough swarms to become some sort of danger. They inhabit most planets, and there's a chance that these ones aren't a big enough swarm to be any danger to us, but I don't want to take any chances" she admitted.

"Come here" River took a deep breath, her eyes scanning around them as she made her way over to her mother, looking down at the vortex manipulator as she started to punch in co-ordinates for her mother's house, double checking that they were right this time "Hold on tight" River warned her, taking a deep breath as she set them off and grabbed Amy's hand tightly, being pulled through the vortex to land where she had sent them, grinning as she looked around.

"Look at that, even got us in the lounge room" she smiled "I just saved your life, i think you should offer me a glass of wine"
Back to top Go down
Audrey/Amy Pond
Student
Student
Audrey/Amy Pond

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:19 am

Amy grabbed her daughter's hand in surprise, and before she knew it, they were in Amy's own lounge room. 
Laughing, Amy went into the kitchen to get a two glasses of wine.
When she returned, Amy handed River a glass and took a swig herself. Bleh, wine. "I almost forgot i don't like wine all too much," she said, and placed the cup on a side table next to the couch. Plopping down, she motioned for River to take a seat next to her. "So now that we're here, how do we fix this problem of Vashta Nerado or whatever they're called?" 
The Doctor is kind of hard to get to, you know. Do we even need to reach him, or can we figure this out on our own?" Amy questioned.
 This night turned out pretty weird. First, a weird carousel, then, her daughter shws up after months of being gone. Now there is some alien force or something invading a childhood place. Where could the rest of the night go? In space? Wouldn't surprise Amy in the slightest if that did happen. But the problem now was how to fix the problem from before. How do you get rid of a swarm of creatures? Amy asked herself. Call the exterminator, she guessed. But who would that be? Mother and daughter?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Carousel Nerada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Carousel Nerada   Carousel Nerada I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carousel Nerada
Page 1 of 1