Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
The Warden I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
The Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
The Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
The Warden I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
The Warden I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
The Warden I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
The Warden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
The Warden I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
The Warden I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
The Warden I_vote_lcapThe Warden I_voting_barThe Warden I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

The Warden

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The_Warden
Beginner
Beginner
The_Warden

The Warden Empty
PostSubject: The Warden   The Warden I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:50 pm

I grew up with them you know, well nit Him but them yeah. Koschei was, IS, my brother my older brother and I remember him. I remember him from before he changed, before The Master, I knew him before the Drums. I remember when my beloved elder brother was taken to the Citadel of the Time Lords at age eight, he was so excited that he finally got to see it. The Untainted Schism, the right off all Time Lords, the Vortex into Time itself, he Gazed into the Vastness of time and in that moment I lost my brother. He returned to me, it was normal for children to be silent upon their return but I was only 6 at the time. He finally spoke to me after a week and he asked me “Do you hear it? The drums? Can you hear them brother?” and I didn’t. After that it was never the same we didn’t play, he didn’t talk to me, and I never say his Best Friend again. I didn’t mind that his Friend was always too much of a show off. I watched my brother become alienated and rejected, and when it finally came my turn, when I turned eight. I followed my brother’s footsteps, to the Citadel of the Time lords, I saw the Vortex and I heard it, I heard the drums.

I returned to my brother and he rushed to my side asking “Did you hear it? Do you hear it? The Drums? Please brother tell me you can hear it?” I placed a hand on my brother’s shoulder and tapped, four times. The look of joy on my brother’s face will never leave my mind. As we grew together the drumming continued, but it never seemed as bad as my brother proclaimed it was. He always described it as a continuous drum being pounded at all time, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4. For me it was never that bad more of a tune forever in your head, like a song that never left, when I was near my brother it was louder but the further I got the more silent it got, at times it almost stopped. I never told my brother that, not until the day I lost him. At the age of twenty Time lords and ladies return to the time citadel and take their title. Your title becomes your name you become the title, The Professor Seeker of knowledge and wise man, the Hero savior of all and protector of the week and Doctor Healer of the Sick and helper of the weak, but when my brother went and stood there on that stage and said to the entirety of our people “I am… The Master. Ruler by right and Dominator of the Weak. On that day my beloved brother became The Master.

After his ceremony I told him that the drums fade, that they leave when I sleep and that I cannot hear them when we are not together. I expected a look of dread, of hate but I didn’t get it instead he just laughed. That maniacal laughter still haunts me to this day, and two years later at my Title Ceremony my brother “The Master” was nowhere to be seen. Yet I pressed on I stood on that stage where two years ago my brother had humiliated my family, I stood before my people and proclaimed “I am The Warden, the Watcher in the Dark and Protector of the Innocent.” I waited and was rewarded with thunderous applause, what better to watch for The Masters return then The Warden. After the ceremony they returned, the drums, for the first time in two years I head them. Looking franticly I searched for my brother the drumming growing strong as I got closer, but just as I reached the loudest point I saw him. Not my brother his friend, the one he spent all that time with before, The Doctor. That was the day I truly met him, The Doctor of Gallefray. We said nothing to each other, our eyes met just for a moment and he was gone I did not see him again till Skaro at my brothers Trial.

My brother The Master had burned threw all 12 of his regenerations in an attempt to rid himself of the drumming and was standing trial on Skaro for his crimes. I was there though he did not know it and I did not speak. My once proud brother now shamed me with his very existence. When he was sentenced to death I did nothing but watch as he was reduced to ash. When The Doctor came following my brothers last request to have him return his remains to Gallefray we saw each other again. He was older now much older, on his 6th regeneration from what I could tell while I had just entered my 3rd. As he departed I saw that look on his face, I remembered back to that moment at my title ceremony and I understood. When it happened I understood Why. I understand, what he did it, why he had to do it, why he trapped us. All the Time Lords in the Medusa Cascade locked forever in eternal combat with our eternal enemies, the Daleks. Trapped here forever for by him, The Doctor.
In a time war Doctors and Wardens aren’t needed or wanted, in a time war we are all Warriors. And that, by Rassalon’s decree, was why in my 4th regeneration I changed my title, broke my promise and became The Warrior Hero of the Battlefield and Slayer of the Enemy, and I fought for Eons. I fought through the Skaro Degradation, I fended off the Nightmare child to save Gallefray and failed, and I battled armies of Meanwhiles and Neverwheres and died. Till time ran out and restarted again I fought the Daleks, through five of my regenerations I fought them. Then as I came face to face with the Could-Have-Been-King, an entity I had battled countless times through this time war I Died again, and as I entered my 10th life and upon waking up in my new body and coming to on the Paradox fields the horrors changed me. I saw beings flickering from child to old man to fetus to embryo before my eyes, I saw sons killing their fathers as boys, I saw races murder before the developed legs. I saw the temporal scars of dead Time lords and the Meanwhiles and Neverwheres that crawled out of them flocking to the Victorious Could-Have-Been-King. I saw war on a Temporal scale and the damage it caused came back to myself I returned to The Warden.

As the time war raged, with in the moment outside of time and space, and I had finally returned to myself The Last Warden of Gallefray and there where many who didn’t like that title. Roomers spared of a Dalek what entered the Time War and left with the Dalek master Davros, pulling him and there command ship into reality and if one Dalek can do that, then why can’t I. I am the last Warden of Gallefray and I will do my duty. I will keep my promise, Watcher of in the Dark and Protector of the Innocent and what is more innocent then a child. With my return to my true title and my abandonment of my post the Time Lord President Rassalon was out for my head but I was driven and determined to preserve the true Gallefray, its Children. I took 12 children at the age of 9 after the witnessed the Untainted Schism and became beholden to the true truth of Gallefray. Their parents gave them to me pleading that I take them away from this hell Rassalon forged, so I did. I took them in my Battle TARDIS and rewrote there DNA into a Fob watch, to open the day they died so they could regenerate.

This was done to protect them, a Time Lord, or Lady’s, body is a Miracle, and even if the Daleks are trapped there are plenty of others who would use them as a weapon. This way when they can’t be detected till they know the stakes. I had the children, there DNA changed and I had exactly what I wanted, the entirety of the Time Lord armada chasing me to the edge of the moment. Normally when you fly threw the edge you come out the other end, like and endless circle, but this time I had a plan. I stopped dead and waited right at the edge and made it look as if I was about to do something massive when all I did was super charge my shields as the entire armada blasted me with all they had, the combined fire power of all 240 battle TARDIS shot me clean threw the Medusa Cascade and back into reality. The shields saved my life but the TARDIS was badly damaged and the children, already human all perished. With out there extra heart to handle the pressure they died. My mission to save out people’s true message forever lost. I failed once again, and my TARDIS was dying and with the injuries I sustained in the escape I had to rest. I crashed on earth, everyone knows it’s his favorite place, I had hoped to find him before it was too late but with my TARDIS entering a hibernations state I couldn’t look far. Not to mention I was badly injured as well I was Gallefray’s last Warden and I didn’t have the energy or strength to regenerate what I needed was him Gallefray’s Last Doctor. So I returned to my Battle TARDIS and waited, but not before launching a Timey-Whimey distress beacon.

Back to top Go down
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Site Owner
Site Owner
10th Doctor/Eric Jason

The Warden Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Warden   The Warden I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:26 pm

I like it. Though this is more of a back story than anything. On Character Creation you post things about your character such as height, weight, like's/dislikes, personality, appearance etc etc. On Weapons creation you post all the tech he has such as his TARDIS, maybe post a pic to show what it looks like and post what it is able to do and what type it is.

Your character is approved but just keep that in mind because you can use it when you RP with someone so they can see what your character looks like.
Back to top Go down
https://docwhorp.forumotion.org

The Warden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: