Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Please Log In or Register to enter Smile
Doctor Who RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doctor Who RP

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Curse Of The Lost Ones (Rhy and Brooke)
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2021 1:03 am by Brooke/Charity

» (OPEN) You Don't Belong Here
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2020 10:08 pm by Alice Robinson

» Who has two thumbs and is back in business? This guy!
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2020 4:19 am by Brax

» Back in Town
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2019 11:03 pm by Sayo/9Th Doctor

» #plotting?
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 1:47 pm by 625

» The Awakening
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2019 12:19 pm by Brooke/Charity

» My favourite game (Open)
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:44 am by Brax

» Wibbly wobbly returny stuff
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2019 11:24 am by Brax

» Icecream Heals Everything
Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 am by 10th Doctor/Eric Jason

Top posters
Sayo/9Th Doctor
Alice Solare I_vote_lcapAlice Solare I_voting_barAlice Solare I_vote_rcap 
10th Doctor/Eric Jason
Robin
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Brax
Brooke/Charity
Theta Sigma
Master
Doctor Meta Z
Quinn
Most Viewed Topics
Meeting in RL
The Time Rewritten
Our RL Names
Another Day Another Dollar
Distant Winds
Delirious on Delirium
The Night of Sirens
The Name Of The Doctor
Oi! Watch It Time Girl!
Character Creation Template

Alice Solare

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
horses5ful
Newb
Newb
horses5ful

Alice Solare Empty
PostSubject: Alice Solare   Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Character Name: Alice Solare

Species: Human

::Appearance::
Hair: Red, shoulder-length, straight hair.  
Eyes: Sparkling blue
Height: 5'4"
Figure: Medium size, not to big and not to skinny
Other: No
Clothing: Mainly wears a blue shirt with blue-jeans and black converses.

::Info::
Family: Lives with her Aunt, Auntie E.
Personality: Alice's personality is confusing. She's shy and sweet one minute, then the next she's all happy and excited. So, her emotions change a lot. She is also helpful to those in need or trouble. Alice cares a lot about those who she loves.
Strengths: Alice's strengths would be the light. Who would want to take pictures in the dark? Not her! She also is a good swimmer, even though she doesn't like to do sports. Her passion is photography, if you didn't know. Alice is also good at blogging on her website. She has a website for pictures, that she takes, and blogs. She blogs what she takes pictures of.
Weakness: Darkness is Alice's weakness. The darkness is not a good place to take pictures unless you have a flash on your camera but Alice doesn't want to disturb the animals that are sleeping with her flash. Another weakness Alice has is heights. Alice loves to go high but she sometimes forgets that she is afraid of heights.
Likes: Alice likes to take photos and to blog. She loves to help those in need, like the people in poor countries. She also likes to help her friends that are in trouble. If one of her friends was arguing at another friend, Alice will end up making them smile. She also loves reading sci-fi books. She always dream to be in one of the sci-fi books.
Dislikes: Alice does not like people arguing, in trouble or in need. She also does not like romance novels. Also, Alice does not like wearing popular trending clothes. Nailpolish and makeup, Alice doesn't like wearing that stuff. She does not like flip-flops or fancy shoes.
Dream: Alice's dream is to become a really famous photographer. She currently is semi-famous at the moment.

History: Alice was born on April 7th, 1997. Her parents died with she was a little girl. Her Aunt, Auntie E., has been really nice to Alice even though she doesnt like to spend time with her niece. Alice got into photography because of her aunt. Auntie E. takes beautiful pictures and Alice picked up on the talent.

HOW DID YOU FIND US?: I was searching for Doctor Who RolePlay Sites and I found this one.

---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Roleplay part:

The Doctor is stuck under a flickering streetlamp, you are on the opposite side of the street. It's midnight, no moon or stars, the only lights around are the lamp the Doctor is under, and the light in front of a closed store you stand under.

The only way to the Doctor is to cross the dark street, easy, right? Wrong. This planet is well-known for being infested with Vashta Nerada. Any shadow anywhere could be infested with them. You have a small pack on your back with several items in it that you could use to get to him.

My response: Alice opened her small pack and inside was a carrot, the Doctor's Sonic screwdriver, a chicken leg, a flashlight, a book of matches, a rubber duck and a raincoat. Why would I need a carrot for anyways? Alice wondered and looked at the other items. A rubber duck and a raincoat will be no use to Alice. So, Alice put those back in her pack. A flashlight would be handy but its not that dark. Alice thought again and looked some more. She found the Doctor's sonic screwdriver. This would be helpful but I dont know how to use it. Alice put the sonic screwdriver back. Next, Alice pulled out a chicken leg. Now this is something useful I hope. Alice crossed the street and made sure she didnt have two shadows. If she did, well Alice didnt want to find out.

(I hope you like it, and if there is anything I forgot to add, please let me know. Thanks and have a wonderful day.)
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Alice Solare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Solare   Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Hello~

Your character application is off to a good start. However, I do have a few critics I would like you to work with before your character is accepted.

As a strength and weakness you put "light" and "dark" respectively. These are not the appropriate categories to put those in. The lighting would be associated with Alice's likes. For a strength and weakness, try looking at your characters personality, traits, and fears. The more you can say about your character, the easier it is to develop them.

As for your history, it is lacking greatly in detail. I will ask you to write more so we can get to know your character better. How did her parents die? What happened when they did? Where did Alice live? Was it with her aunt? How did her auntie get her into photography? What did Alice do with her life outside of family? Did she accomplish anything or have something significant happen to her? It would be preferable if you added detail like this; I would suggest writing at least two paragraphs more.

Your RP sample is written well but can be developed further. However, your response is not correct. If Alice stepped into the street, she would be eaten by the Vashta Nerada. Please pay attention to detail! This is very important when RPing. The sample is set during midnight, it's dark. I would suggest trying this section again. How would the light be useful? The chicken leg? If you need help with this part, feel free to ask for help!

I wish you luck on your editing!

-Mal of the Managerial Staff-
Back to top Go down
horses5ful
Newb
Newb
horses5ful

Alice Solare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Solare   Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 5:21 pm

Ok, thanks for letting me know, I'll work on it more.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Tyler Vulneras
Time Lord
Time Lord
Lucius Tyler Vulneras

Alice Solare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Solare   Alice Solare I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:27 pm

Sweet! Just let us know when you've finished your editing and a staff member will check over your application.

-Mal of the Managerial Staff-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Solare Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Solare   Alice Solare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Solare
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Doctor Who RP :: Character Creation :: Character Creation-
Jump to: